ECT What gospel was Paul saved under?

DAN P

Right now, the only thing as "tense" is, you.

Hi , and I will tell you anyway as everyone should understand that after SAUL / PAUL was saved in Acts 9:6 , he received many Revelations and spoken to the Risen Christ many times , and why the " THORN IN THE FLESH was given to Paul , so that he would not BOAST , AS SAUL/PAUL spoke more Languages , and more MIRACLES THAN THE 12 and could FORGIVE in the person of Jesus Christ Himself ( here is the chance to come back at me , so SHALLOW if you do )

That is why the FUTURE is used here , and I am glad to help all and anyone , even you !!

So , what Gospel were you saved under ??

Don't keep it PITHY NOW !!

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Shall be is future tense. The other key word is "they". As in not Peter and the circumcision. Paul was a part of "they". Peter was looking forward to his salvation. The text shows it. Paul was looking back on his.

So you say Peter did not have his sins forgiven for it was yet future for him??

Paul was not the first to have his sins forgiven and not the first to preach it.

Present salvation is sins forgiven to be reconciled with God, (with mediation from the Throne for those in Gods Kingdom) and future salvation is the resurrection, which applies equally to both Peter and Paul at the same time.

Anything else is a lie from hell.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who else preached the "Grace Gospel" before Paul heard it from
The Risen Christ, on the road to Damascus?

Paul was an enemy of Christ! He was a Pharisee! How could he become saved
before meeting with Christ?

There is just no way that Paul could be saved except through the forgiveness of sin made possible by the blood of Christ, and the word preached, which Paul would have heard countless times from those who suffered by his hand.

Paul was fighting within himself against the truth when Christ appeared to Paul at the same time as he began to surrender to it.

Paul did not have some special salvation separated from those before him.

Paul washed away his sins through obeying Acts 2:38 as all in Acts did with the Holy Spirit doing the washing and men obeying the command to be baptized in water.

Believers are united with the existing body of Christ by the Spirit and by obedience to the commands of the great commission and so was Paul.

There were others in Christ before Paul.

(Marowbe should ask how he can be in Christ without either meeting Christ or obeying Him at all, and breaking the commandments of Christ in almost every post)

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 2:16 Paul states; "In the day when God shall judge the secrets
of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

Paul's Gospel is Christ's Gospel! Paul received it from the, "Risen Christ"
on the road to Damascus!

Paul did not.

Paul obeyed the gospel first given to the Apostles to preach.

Paul grew up in a fellowship of Christians and leant there.

LA

DAN P

There is just no way that Paul could be saved except through the forgiveness of sin made possible by the blood of Christ, and the word preached, which Paul would have heard countless times from those who suffered by his hand.

Paul was fighting within himself against the truth when Christ appeared to Paul at the same time as he began to surrender to it.

Paul did not have some special salvation separated from those before him.

Paul washed away his sins through obeying Acts 2:38 as all in Acts did with the Holy Spirit doing the washing and men obeying the command to be baptized in water.

Believers are united with the existing body of Christ by the Spirit and by obedience to the commands of the great commission and so was Paul.

(Marowbe should ask how he can be in Christ without either meeting Christ or obeying Him at all, and breaking the commandments of Christ in almost every post)

LA

Hi , and Gal 2:20 and Rom 6:3-4 say we were Crucified and Rom says we were we are BAPTIZO / PLACED into His death !!:bang::bang:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul was saved by hearing the one, true Gospel of Grace proclaimed, by those saints he was persecuting, until Jesus Christ revealed to Paul that he was actually persecuting His very Person by so doing.

God opened Pauls's spiritual eyes to realize their message was saving Truth; prefigured by physically blinding Saul to his old views and unbelief.

Yes,

Pauls physical condition of blindness was showing Paul his spiritual blindness.

The time is coming soon when ones blindness or unblinding will be the case for everyone as it happened to Paul, unblinding if they repent as Paul did.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and Gal 2:20 and Rom 6:3-4 say we were Crucified and Rom says we were we are BAPTIZO / PLACED into His death !!:bang::bang:

dan p

Your name is not written in the Bible and I doubt that it is written in Heaven.

You want to choose all the good bits for yourself because you act by presumption, and not by Gods calling.

There is no Christ in you.

You are just playing religion.

LA

DAN P

You want to choose all the good bits for yourself because you act by presumption, and not by Gods calling.

LA

Hi and are you saying that I play RELIGION better than you , BUT I play Paul better than you is the answer !!

You are just angry because you have no answers as I have given proof and scripture for backup , but you Nothing and will be Judged by Paul's Gospel , Rom 2:16 , so take that and that and that !!:sigh::yawn::yawn:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and are you saying that I play RELIGION better than you , BUT I play Paul better than you is the answer !!

You are just angry because you have no answers as I have given proof and scripture for backup , but you Nothing and will be Judged by Paul's Gospel , Rom 2:16 , so take that and that and that !!:sigh::yawn::yawn:

dan p

I would have said a lot more than that if I was angry.

You avoid the keys of the Kingdom given by Christ to Peter and try to get in without true repentance and true faith.

You are shut out, or to put it another way--

You are a ratbag.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Of course. All saints, saved by the grace of God, since the beginning on time, are the redeemed Sons of God.

This is what MADist try to deny ... but it is a horrible notion.

It would eliminate Mary from being in Christ, before Paul! How ridiculous and obscene is that?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course. All saints, saved by the grace of God, since the beginning on time, are the redeemed Sons of God.

It would eliminate Mary from being in Christ, before Paul! How ridiculous and obscene is that?

Nang,

being IN Christ was a new thing for believers of faith.

but all of faith will be gathered into Christ at his coming.

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, I did not say it. Peter said it. Deal with it, Legion.

I do not understand . . are you saying Peter was unsaved prior to Paul preaching the Gospel?

Even if that strange scenario was accepted as fact ( which cannot be ) then what was Peter's ministry?

Are you thinking that the Jews were only receiving teachings in the name of Christ, from unsaved men (e.g. Peter) outside faith or salvific position in Christ, at all?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not understand . . are you saying Peter was unsaved prior to Paul preaching the Gospel?

Even if that strange scenario was accepted as fact ( which cannot be ) then what was Peter's ministry?

Are you thinking that the Jews were only receiving teachings in the name of Christ, from unsaved men (e.g. Peter) outside faith or salvific position in Christ, at all?

Nick is saying Peter's sins and all the early church are not forgiven until the return of Christ.

That is what MAD teaches.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang,

being IN Christ was a new thing for believers of faith.

but all of faith will be gathered into Christ at his coming.

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

LA

It's obvious you don't know how to, "Rightly Divide he Word!"
Hebrews pertained to the "Hebrews" not the Body of Christ!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I'll tell you what's "Horrible" in one word; "Calvinism!" You
are a member of that, false belief system!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I would have said a lot more than that if I was angry.

You avoid the keys of the Kingdom given by Christ to Peter and try to get in without true repentance and true faith.

You are shut out, or to put it another way--

You are a ratbag.

LA

You're having quite a temper tantrum for a guy that doesn't know
what he's talking about? You have nothing to defend? Best to spend
your days reading/studying what, The Apostle Paul has to say about
how to become a "Child of God?"

Cross Reference

It's obvious you don't know how to, "Rightly Divide he Word!"
Hebrews pertained to the "Hebrews" not the Body of Christ!

Since "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness", one can safely assume you read that out of a commentary.

I have thought for a long while that you defend such shallow/incomplete understanding to excuse yourself from responsibility. I believe I am right in assuming that of you.

2 Timothy 3:16 (KJV)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

Will you next, make one of your "predictions" about his (DanP) demise?