ECT What gospel was Paul saved under?

Cross Reference

Romans 2:16 Paul states; "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Paul's Gospel is Christ's Gospel! Paul received it from the, "Risen Christ"
on the road to Damascus!

Then why the stupid argument you advance it as something different except for the sake of strife???????????!!!!!!!!!!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Shall be is future tense. The other key word is "they". As in not Peter and the circumcision. Paul was a part of "they". Peter was looking forward to his salvation. The text shows it. Paul was looking back on his.
Amen, Nick! It's so simple! LA Lost refuses to believe it.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The question MAD can not answer is, what gospel was Paul saved under?

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

MAD says there are two gospels, but the gospel Paul was saved under was preached to him by those saved under the gospel of Peter.

Now if some like to say as they do that Paul received His gospel by revelation of Christ separately from and different to Peters gospel then one of them must a false gospel (according to MAD) because according to Paul--

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
Gal 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
Gal 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

MAD proposes that the gospel Paul received, was not the gospel Paul was saved by.

The only solution to this problem is that MAD has not understood Pauls gospel, which is not an entrance formula to the body of Christ, (which came before Paul) but was a far greater outline of how one may live in this age in order to be found worthy to enter the first resurrection and reign with Christ over the nations in both Assembly and Government, all being on earth, but in oversight rather than be the shepherds and governors themselves.

Oversight I say which is what Prophets and Priests of the coming age are, a mystery revealed to the worthy alone , and nothing to do with flesh Jews, except they be as other saints from all races.

LA

Paul was saved by hearing the one, true Gospel of Grace proclaimed, by those saints he was persecuting, until Jesus Christ revealed to Paul that he was actually persecuting His very Person by so doing.

God opened Pauls's spiritual eyes to realize their message was saving Truth; prefigured by physically blinding Saul to his old views and unbelief.

DAN P

Right now, the only thing as "tense" is, you.

Hi , and I will tell you anyway as everyone should understand that after SAUL / PAUL was saved in Acts 9:6 , he received many Revelations and spoken to the Risen Christ many times , and why the " THORN IN THE FLESH was given to Paul , so that he would not BOAST ( here is the chance to come back at me , so SHALLOW if you do )

That is why the FUTURE is used here , and I am glad to help all and anyone , even you !!

So , what Gospel were you saved under ??

Don't keep it PITHY NOW !!

DAN P