ECT What gospel was Paul saved under?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Since "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness", one can safely assume you read that out of a commentary.

I have thought for a long while that you defend such shallow/incomplete understanding to excuse yourself from responsibility. I believe I am right in assuming that of you.

2 Timothy 3:16 (KJV)

You have done that out of ignorance!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's obvious you don't know how to, "Rightly Divide he Word!"
Hebrews pertained to the "Hebrews" not the Body of Christ!

Hebrews speaks of the conditions under which God is leading believers to their final destination in that of their resurrection through their obedience to the doctrine of Christ.

You are not on that journey so you claim it refers to other people than yourself and you are right.

You are not one of Gods people under the new covenant, and you have the works and mouth to prove it.

LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I would have said a lot more than that if I was angry.

You avoid the keys of the Kingdom given by Christ to Peter and try to get in without true repentance and true faith.

You are shut out, or to put it another way--

You are a ratbag.

LA

i love ya LaLa, but honestly, how can YOU possibly know, and/or assume the level of repentance any individual has made with God. not by posts and responses here. a rat bag, that is funny, cuz i'm silly. :bowser:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
i love ya LaLa, but honestly, how can YOU possibly know, and/or assume the level of repentance any individual has made with God. not by posts and responses here. a rat bag, that is funny, cuz i'm silly. :bowser:

A MAD individual teaches the believer has no need for repentance and it becomes evident that they never repent of anything after they claim to be saved either, by their posts.

I was being kind to him.

LA

beloved57

What gospel was Paul saved under?

That one which He Preached and that was according to the OT Scriptures 1 Cor 15:1-4

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

At that time of his writing the OT Scriptures were all that had been written and compiled !

The same Gospel that he knew God preached to Abraham Gal 3:8

And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul was saved by hearing the one, true Gospel of Grace proclaimed, by those saints he was persecuting, until Jesus Christ revealed to Paul that he was actually persecuting His very Person by so doing.
made up

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
made up

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Well, those verses just 'blew Nang out of the water!'

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nick is saying Peter's sins and all the early church are not forgiven until the return of Christ.

That is what MAD teaches.

LA

The blotting out of their sins is future. That's what saith the scripture.

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Acts 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Acts 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Whereas we in the Body have now received the atonement!

Romans 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Your name is not written in the Bible and I doubt that it is written in Heaven.
Those who have trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation (which you reject as the gospel of yours) are sealed unto the day of redemption. Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV and have been made to sit in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 2:6-7 KJV). There's NOTHING you can do about it, empty threat.

You want to choose all the good bits for yourself because you act by presumption, and not by Gods calling.
God is calling ALL MEN by the gospel!

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hebrews speaks of the conditions under which God is leading believers to their final destination in that of their resurrection through their obedience to the doctrine of Christ.

You are not on that journey so you claim it refers to other people than yourself and you are right.

You are not one of Gods people under the new covenant, and you have the works and mouth to prove it.

LA

I have to admit, you sure sound really loving! Yep, your posts are,
filled to the brim with "LOVE!"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
made up

ALL believers need to be taught the gospel by revelation of Jesus Christ.
You have not.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The blotting out of their sins is future. That's what saith the scripture.

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Acts 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Whereas we in the Body have now received the atonement!

Romans 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

The blotting out of sins is not future as you claim.

Your friend John W will tell you the blotting out of sins is all in the past.

Both ideas are wrong.

The forgiving of sins is in real time when men come before the Throne of God (His presence on earth) with a repentant heart and ask for forgiveness, and then do as He commands.

You twist the verses because you are a verse twister--

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; That is NOW.

Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

That is future.

Act 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
Act 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

That is NOW.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have to admit, you sure sound really loving! Yep, your posts are,
filled to the brim with "LOVE!"

Too bad you are one of these--

2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The blotting out of sins is not future as you claim.
second coming for them, LA Loser

heir

TOL Subscriber
Too bad you are one of these--
We were "one of these"

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

but now...

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

And there's not a thing you can do about it, snake!

This Charming Manc

there can be only one

:)

There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.