What Do You Drive?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If you woke up one morning and had one of these cars on the driveway, which one would you choose? Answer me because one might show up whether I like it or not and I may hint what I like.

2016 Honda Civic
2016 Toyota Corolla
2016 Hyundai Elantra

Pick one of these. not some car you like better. Don't make me polecat you!

If you have to comment otherwise, do you think being nice to a little car is a good idea?

I drive a Hyundai Sonata . . . Big is better!

theophilus

If you woke up one morning and had one of these cars on the driveway, which one would you choose? Answer me because one might show up whether I like it or not and I may hint what I like.

2016 Honda Civic
2016 Toyota Corolla
2016 Hyundai Elantra

Pick one of these. not some car you like better. Don't make me polecat you!

If you have to comment otherwise, do you think being nice to a little car is a good idea?

Definitely the Elantra.

They're excellent gas misers.
Comfortable.
Sporty.
Standard transmission.

:)

PureX

Blacks all right. But I'm fond of red. It growls a little. :)
I also like red as a color for motor vehicles. But I have noticed that although it seems counter-intuitive, they tend to attract dents and damage from other drivers. I have no idea why.

Purple: terrible color for ANY car or truck. If you buy a purple vehicle, expect to drive it until it dies, because no one will ever buy if from you. And the person who sold it to you will be dancing a jig as you drive away, thinking that he found someone even more foolish than himself.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I also like red as a color for motor vehicles. But I have noticed that although it seems counter-intuitive, they tend to attract dents and damage from other drivers. I have no idea why.

Purple: terrible color for ANY car or truck. If you buy a purple vehicle, expect to drive it until it dies, because no one will ever buy if from you. And the person who sold it to you will be dancing a jig as you drive away, thinking that he found someone even more foolish than himself.
:mock: Purple vehicles