What Do You Drive?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
the-hoff-car2.jpg

PureX

I just finished patching up the rust on an '06 Chrysler Town & Country. It has 150,000 miles on it but it always starts and it runs great. I can't see getting rid of it when it's still so reliable and useful.

When it's finally done, I think I will look for used Ford Ranger, with the short cab and short bed.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I just finished patching up the rust on an '06 Chrysler Town & Country. It has 150,000 miles on it but it always starts and it runs great. I can't see getting rid of it when it's still so reliable and useful.

When it's finally done, I think I will look for used Ford Ranger, with the short cab and short bed.
Go for the regular bed, it's a Ranger, not a full size

PureX

Go for the regular bed, it's a Ranger, not a full size
I know, but I need the vehicle to be as short as I can get, because I don't want it to take up much room in my garage. I used the garage as a workshop, but want to park inside in the winter. So it's a 'trade-off'. I'd like the pick-up so I can carry materials on occasion, but I also want it to be a 'shorty', for space. I don't need the extended cab, and I can let the materials hang over the tailgate. And I like the look of recessed beds with fenders. I saw a yellow one the other day that would have been perfect. :)