ECT WHAT ACTS 2:28 REALLY MEANS !!

kayaker

I'm enjoying it as well. I do try hard to look past my filters and I appreciate your input. I’ll be away myself for a while here soon.

With your patience, I think it’s worthy to regroup the foundation of our discussion of baptisms, T6. Some of which has already been discussed by other posters, I do apologize. I’ve been off-line a fair bit, but did have time to study and develop my exhausting review, which is quite verbose… So, take a look at this post and let me know if you perceive enough association with baptism to inspire considering four others that are about this long, as best I can tell…

>John’s baptism was “with water” (that’s baptism ‘type’ #1).

>JTB said Jesus would subsequently baptize “with the Holy Ghost” (baptism ‘type’ #2), and

>Jesus would baptize “with fire” (baptism ‘type’ #3) (Matthew 3:11 KJV).

Jesus’ baptism “with fire” inherently had nothing to do with water. And, I think we agree Jesus’ baptism “with the Holy Ghost” was a waterless experience. However, I submit John’s water baptism (excluding his preaching) was (but not mandatorily so) a component of Jesus’ two baptisms either before, OR after being baptized with the HG and with fire. JTB’s water baptism following repentance was subsequent to his preaching which collectively ‘paved the way’ as JTB was “going before” Jesus: Luke 1:17 KJV, Matthew 11:10 KJV. Please reflect again on Matthew’s account of JTB:

Matthew 3:1-6, KJV In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. 4) And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey. 5) Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan, 6) And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.​

I hear water baptism being a physical gesture associated with a Spiritual confession. What were their sins, T6? JTB was telling folk to repent of their preconceived notion Jesus was not Isaiah’s ancestrally prophesied Messiah (Isaiah 65:9 KJV). Can you capture this? “Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. For this IS he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias (Isaiah 65:9 KJV)…” JTB’s preaching reconciled the sin of believing twisted Pharisee renderings of the OT such that Jesus was not the Christ of which pre-repentant Paul was also a deluded victim. And, JTB’s water baptism was a public declaration they were now believers that Jesus is Messiah through JTB’s preaching from Isaiah. And, I’ve much to say about those Scriptural misgivings. Perhaps we shall delve into this, now.

Judah, Isaiah’s prophesied progenitor of Messiah (Isaiah 65:9 KJV), sired three sons via his Canaanitess wife, and twin sons via his daughter-in-law, Tamar (1Chronicles 2:3, 4). Can you imagine an ongoing sibling rivalry between the Shelanites and the Pharzites (and Zarhites) (Numbers 26:20 KJV) as through whom Messiah would arrive? The quandary of the day was which of Judah’s two female co-progenitors was the ancestress of Messiah, although believers today presumptuously take that dilemma for granted, respectfully. Jesus was a descendant of Judah’s daughter-in-law Tamar, via their eldest twin son Pharez (Matthew 1:3 KJV, Luke 3:33 KJV). Jesus’ mere existence as a descendant of Pharez ‘legitimized’ Judah’s progeny via his daughter-in-law, Tamar. And, that ‘legitimization’ made mamzers (mamzerim, ‘bastard’ progeny of a forbidden marriage, Deuteronomy 23:2 KJV) out of Judah’s Shelanite descendants (Numbers 26:20). That was THE rather incendiary dilemma of the day, T6 (baptism with “fire” and ancestral “division”, Luke 12:49 KJV, Luke 12:50 KJV, Luke 12:51 KJV, Luke 12:52 KJV, Luke 12:53 KJV).

Please keep in mind Jesus’ ancestor Pharez was conceived and born out of wedlock (Genesis 38:24, 26, 29, 30) in Judah’s and Tamar’s relationship contrary to Leviticus 18:15 KJV, Leviticus 20:12 KJV, Leviticus 21:7, 9, 13, 14. Consequently, Jesus could not legally be Messiah; and, that was how (respectfully circumventing Jesus’ immaculate conception) those circumcised, corrupt Pharisee priests Scripturally misled the fatherless (Genesis 38:26, 29, 30) lost sheep of the house of Israel: Predominately the Pharzites (and Zarhites, Numbers 26:20) from whom Jesus descended (Matthew 1:3, Luke 3:33), and to whom Jesus was sent (Matthew 10:5, 6, Matthew 15:22, 23, 24; John 20:21 KJV, John 20:22 KJV). Jesus’ immaculate conception begged the ancestral question, in fact: John 8:12 KJV, John 8:13 KJV, John 8:18 KJV, John 8:19 KJV, John 8:25 KJV; John 8:33 KJV, John 8:37 KJV, John 8:39 KJV, John 8:41 KJV, ‘whose ya daddy’? Jesus was a Pharzite Israelite Jew. Do you capture the Shelanite v. Pharzite (and Zarhite) rivalry in those days from those verses, T6?

Try reading Matthew’s account of JTB from the above reference again while keeping this sibling rivalry perspective in mind, T6. JTB wasn’t telling folk to repent of our notion of flesh sins. He was telling folk Jesus was Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah via Judah (Isaiah 65:9). Those folk had believed the twisted Pharisee inspired OT notion to the contrary that Messiah had to be a descendant of Judah and his Canaanitess wife (1Chronicles 2:3). Listen again to JTB: “Repent… For THIS is he that was spoken of by Isaiah.” Those who repented were convinced Jesus was Isaiah’s Messiah by JTB’s preaching of OT prophesy (feed my Sheep). And, JTB’s followers were then water baptized signifying their accurate delineation of Isaiah 65:9 KJV, most specifically.

Can you imagine the Shelanite descendants of Judah (Numbers 26:20), prophesied progenitor of Messiah (Isaiah 65:9 KJV), were waiting for Messiah to arrive via their lineage (endless genealogies)? Sure, and they infiltrated the Israelite synagogues misleading them with the same false hope. Consequent to his preaching in Isaiah, JTB’s followers were now believers that Jesus, a descendant of Judah and Tamar via their eldest twin son Pharez (Matthew 1:3 KJV, Luke 3:33 KJV), was Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah from Isaiah 65:9 KJV. Subsequent to this Scriptural illumination, JTB’s believers were water baptized to signify their Scripturally realigned mindset (repentance). Thereby, JTB’s followers were NOW prepared to be baptized (Matthew 3:11 KJV) with the Holy Ghost (John 14:16, 17, 26), AND with Jesus’ baptism of fire and ancestral division (Luke 12:49 KJV, Luke 12:50 KJV, Luke 12:51 KJV, Luke 12:52 KJV, Luke 12:53 KJV). Such is how JTB paved the way for Jesus to be Scripturally perceived as Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah; but, JTB’s endeavor, his preaching followed with water baptism, did not preempt Jesus’ two baptisms with the Holy Ghost and with fire.

Jesus was not an imposter as JTB’s pre-repentant folk, like pre-repentant Paul, were so OT Scripturally deceived by those impostor Pharisee priests seeking Jesus’ crucifixion (Luke 3:2, 7, 8, 9; John 8:37, 28, 37, John 11:46 KJV, John 11:47 KJV, John 11:48 KJV, John 11:49 KJV, John 11:50 KJV, John 11:51 KJV, John 11:52 KJV, John 11:53 KJV…). Those circumcised non-Israelite (John 8:33 KJV, John 8:37 KJV, John 8:39 KJV; Luke 3:2, 7, 8, 9; Romans 9:6, 7, 8) Pharisee priests were inherently proclaiming Jesus was not Messiah since Jesus was not a Shelanite descendant of Judah (Isaiah 65:9; Numbers 26:20 KJV) and his Canaanitess WIFE (1Chronicles 2:3; John 8:41 KJV). Judah’s Canaanitess WIFE (1Chronicles 2:3) was the granddaughter of Abraham’s WIFE, Keturah (Genesis 25:1, 2, Genesis 38:1, 2, 11). Judah’s Canaanite father-in-law Shuah (Genesis 38:1, 2) was a ‘son’ of Abraham’s WIFE Keturah, but not a son of Abraham (Genesis 25:1, 2, 3, 4).

That is how (with my emphasis to the contrary) those corrupt, circumcised Shelanite Pharisee priests misled the fatherless (Genesis 38:26), ‘illegitimate’ lost sheep (the Pharzites and Zarhites, Genesis 38:24, 29, 30; Numbers 26:20), as discerned in John 8:33 KJV “We be Abraham’s seed” who were “…not born of fornication…” (John 8:41 KJV). Judah was married to his Canaanitess wife (Genesis 38:11, 1Chronicles 2:3) who was the granddaughter of Abraham’s WIFE (Genesis 25:1, 2) through her ‘son’ Shuah, father-in-law of Judah (Genesis 38:1, 2).

Can you fathom JTB’s preaching and water baptism of repentance had nothing to do with our traditional concept of flesh sins? Such would be quite a shallow and carnal rendering, and not at all what JTB was preaching preparing the way for Jesus, an authentic Pharzite Israelite Jew (Matthew 1:3; Luke 3:33), to THEN baptize JTB’s believers with the Holy Ghost (John 14:16, 17, 26), and with “fire” (and ancestral “division”): Matthew 3:11 KJV; Luke 12:49 KJV, LUKE 12:50 KJV, Luke 12:51 KJV, Luke 12:52 KJV, Luke 12:53 KJV.

To sum this up, there were three distinct baptisms Matthew spoke of in Matthew 3:11 KJV:

#1 baptism “with water” subsequent to repenting of twisted OT renderings preached by the Pharisees that Jesus could not be Messiah;

#2 baptism “with the Holy Ghost” (John 14:16, 17, 25, 26) which will “teach (us) all things, and bring all things to (our) remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you”; and,

#3 baptism “with fire” (and ancestral “division”) (Matthew 3:11 KJV; Luke 12:49 KJV, Luke 12:50 KJV, Luke 12:51 KJV, Luke 12:52 KJV, Luke 12:53 KJV illuminating the complete ancestral component encompassing the ancestral dilemma of Jesus day.

The water baptism followed repentance for not believing Jesus was Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah via Judah and his daughter-in-law, Tamar. Rest assured, JTB was keenly astute in OT ancestry (Luke 3:2, 7, 8, 9) corroborating his Scriptural testimony. His father Zacharias, and mother Elizabeth were no slackers (Luke 1:5 KJV, Luke 1:6 KJV)! All three were “filled with the Holy Ghost” (Luke 1:15 KJV, Luke 1:41, 42, Luke 1:66 KJV, Luke 1:67 KJV, Luke 1:68 KJV). John’s preaching of repentance established Jesus as Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah (Isaiah 65:9). But, don’t think for a minute those circumcised non-Israelite (John 8:33 KJV) Pharisee priests were simply non-believing slackers in the Books of Moses (Matthew 23:1, 2)! JTB’s repentant believers were then water baptized which thereby publicly signified (at least in JTB’s circles in the wilderness) that JTB effectively ‘paved the way’ establishing believers awaiting Jesus and His two baptisms. So, it’s easy to imagine, in my mind, what those corrupt Pharisee priests were up to in Luke 3:2, 7, 8, 9, who JTB rebuked.

This being said, let me know if I’ve captured your interest to explore your specific previous points, before responding to this post… If not, no harm received.

kayaker

Last edited:

turbosixx

Hi , BUT I laugh Last !!

In Acts 2:38 , Israel was given a Opportunity to Repent , which means to Change there Mind about the Crucifixion , verse 37 aand IF would repent , then Acts 3;19 and 20 would happen !!

How are you LAUGHING now !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

I'm curious what you mean by Israel. Do you mean 100% of the people? You're right, they were given an opportunity to repent and 3,000 did. Individuals were converted and had their sins forgiven.

The gospel is for individuals without regards to nationality. It’s to the Jew first but it’s not just for them, it’s for everyone.

Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

How is Israel to be saved other than on an individual level by obeying the gospel?

turbosixx

With your patience, I think it’s worthy to regroup the foundation of our discussion of baptisms, T6. Some of which has already been discussed by other posters, I do apologize. I’ve been off-line a fair bit, but did have time to study and develop my exhausting review, which is quite verbose… So, take a look at this post and let me know if you perceive enough association with baptism to inspire considering four others that are about this long, as best I can tell…

>John’s baptism was “with water” (that’s baptism ‘type’ #1).

>JTB said Jesus would subsequently baptize “with the Holy Ghost” (baptism ‘type’ #2), and

>Jesus would baptize “with fire” (baptism ‘type’ #3) (Matthew 3:11 KJV).

Jesus’ baptism “with fire” inherently had nothing to do with water. And, I think we agree Jesus’ baptism “with the Holy Ghost” was a waterless experience. However, I submit John’s water baptism (excluding his preaching) was (but not mandatorily so) a component of Jesus’ two baptisms either before, OR after being baptized with the HG and with fire. JTB’s water baptism following repentance was subsequent to his preaching which collectively ‘paved the way’ as JTB was “going before” Jesus: Luke 1:17 KJV, Matthew 11:10 KJV. Please reflect again on Matthew’s account of JTB:

Matthew 3:1-6, KJV In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. 4) And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey. 5) Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan, 6) And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.​

I hear water baptism being a physical gesture associated with a Spiritual confession. What were their sins, T6? JTB was telling folk to repent of their preconceived notion Jesus was not Isaiah’s ancestrally prophesied Messiah (Isaiah 65:9 KJV). Can you capture this? “Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. For this IS he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias (Isaiah 65:9 KJV)…” JTB’s preaching reconciled the sin of believing twisted Pharisee renderings of the OT such that Jesus was not the Christ of which pre-repentant Paul was also a deluded victim. And, JTB’s water baptism was a public declaration they were now believers that Jesus is Messiah through JTB’s preaching from Isaiah. And, I’ve much to say about those Scriptural misgivings. Perhaps we shall delve into this, now.

Judah, Isaiah’s prophesied progenitor of Messiah (Isaiah 65:9 KJV), sired three sons via his Canaanitess wife, and twin sons via his daughter-in-law, Tamar (1Chronicles 2:3, 4). Can you imagine an ongoing sibling rivalry between the Shelanites and the Pharzites (and Zarhites) (Numbers 26:20 KJV) as through whom Messiah would arrive? The quandary of the day was which of Judah’s two female co-progenitors was the ancestress of Messiah, although believers today presumptuously take that dilemma for granted, respectfully. Jesus was a descendant of Judah’s daughter-in-law Tamar, via their eldest twin son Pharez (Matthew 1:3 KJV, Luke 3:33 KJV). Jesus’ mere existence as a descendant of Pharez ‘legitimized’ Judah’s progeny via his daughter-in-law, Tamar. And, that ‘legitimization’ made mamzers (mamzerim, ‘bastard’ progeny of a forbidden marriage, Deuteronomy 23:2 KJV) out of Judah’s Shelanite descendants (Numbers 26:20). That was THE rather incendiary dilemma of the day, T6 (baptism with “fire” and ancestral “division”, Luke 12:49 KJV, Luke 12:50 KJV, Luke 12:51 KJV, Luke 12:52 KJV, Luke 12:53 KJV).

Please keep in mind Jesus’ ancestor Pharez was conceived and born out of wedlock (Genesis 38:24, 26, 29, 30) in Judah’s and Tamar’s relationship contrary to Leviticus 18:15 KJV, Leviticus 20:12 KJV, Leviticus 21:7, 9, 13, 14. Consequently, Jesus could not legally be Messiah; and, that was how (respectfully circumventing Jesus’ immaculate conception) those circumcised, corrupt Pharisee priests Scripturally misled the fatherless (Genesis 38:26, 29, 30) lost sheep of the house of Israel: Predominately the Pharzites (and Zarhites, Numbers 26:20) from whom Jesus descended (Matthew 1:3, Luke 3:33), and to whom Jesus was sent (Matthew 10:5, 6, Matthew 15:22, 23, 24; John 20:21 KJV, John 20:22 KJV). Jesus’ immaculate conception begged the ancestral question, in fact: John 8:12 KJV, John 8:13 KJV, John 8:18 KJV, John 8:19 KJV, John 8:25 KJV; John 8:33 KJV, John 8:37 KJV, John 8:39 KJV, John 8:41 KJV, ‘whose ya daddy’? Jesus was a Pharzite Israelite Jew. Do you capture the Shelanite v. Pharzite (and Zarhite) rivalry in those days from those verses, T6?

Try reading Matthew’s account of JTB from the above reference again while keeping this sibling rivalry perspective in mind, T6. JTB wasn’t telling folk to repent of our notion of flesh sins. He was telling folk Jesus was Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah via Judah (Isaiah 65:9). Those folk had believed the twisted Pharisee inspired OT notion to the contrary that Messiah had to be a descendant of Judah and his Canaanitess wife (1Chronicles 2:3). Listen again to JTB: “Repent… For THIS is he that was spoken of by Isaiah.” Those who repented were convinced Jesus was Isaiah’s Messiah by JTB’s preaching of OT prophesy (feed my Sheep). And, JTB’s followers were then water baptized signifying their accurate delineation of Isaiah 65:9 KJV, most specifically.

Can you imagine the Shelanite descendants of Judah (Numbers 26:20), prophesied progenitor of Messiah (Isaiah 65:9 KJV), were waiting for Messiah to arrive via their lineage (endless genealogies)? Sure, and they infiltrated the Israelite synagogues misleading them with the same false hope. Consequent to his preaching in Isaiah, JTB’s followers were now believers that Jesus, a descendant of Judah and Tamar via their eldest twin son Pharez (Matthew 1:3 KJV, Luke 3:33 KJV), was Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah from Isaiah 65:9 KJV. Subsequent to this Scriptural illumination, JTB’s believers were water baptized to signify their Scripturally realigned mindset (repentance). Thereby, JTB’s followers were NOW prepared to be baptized (Matthew 3:11 KJV) with the Holy Ghost (John 14:16, 17, 26), AND with Jesus’ baptism of fire and ancestral division (Luke 12:49 KJV, Luke 12:50 KJV, Luke 12:51 KJV, Luke 12:52 KJV, Luke 12:53 KJV). Such is how JTB paved the way for Jesus to be Scripturally perceived as Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah; but, JTB’s endeavor, his preaching followed with water baptism, did not preempt Jesus’ two baptisms with the Holy Ghost and with fire.

Jesus was not an imposter as JTB’s pre-repentant folk, like pre-repentant Paul, were so OT Scripturally deceived by those impostor Pharisee priests seeking Jesus’ crucifixion (Luke 3:2, 7, 8, 9; John 8:37, 28, 37, John 11:46 KJV, John 11:47 KJV, John 11:48 KJV, John 11:49 KJV, John 11:50 KJV, John 11:51 KJV, John 11:52 KJV, John 11:53 KJV…). Those circumcised non-Israelite (John 8:33 KJV, John 8:37 KJV, John 8:39 KJV; Luke 3:2, 7, 8, 9; Romans 9:6, 7, 8) Pharisee priests were inherently proclaiming Jesus was not Messiah since Jesus was not a Shelanite descendant of Judah (Isaiah 65:9; Numbers 26:20 KJV) and his Canaanitess WIFE (1Chronicles 2:3; John 8:41 KJV). Judah’s Canaanitess WIFE (1Chronicles 2:3) was the granddaughter of Abraham’s WIFE, Keturah (Genesis 25:1, 2, Genesis 38:1, 2, 11). Judah’s Canaanite father-in-law Shuah (Genesis 38:1, 2) was a ‘son’ of Abraham’s WIFE Keturah, but not a son of Abraham (Genesis 25:1, 2, 3, 4).

That is how (with my emphasis to the contrary) those corrupt, circumcised Shelanite Pharisee priests misled the fatherless (Genesis 38:26), ‘illegitimate’ lost sheep (the Pharzites and Zarhites, Genesis 38:24, 29, 30; Numbers 26:20), as discerned in John 8:33 KJV “We be Abraham’s seed” who were “…not born of fornication…” (John 8:41 KJV). Judah was married to his Canaanitess wife (Genesis 38:11, 1Chronicles 2:3) who was the granddaughter of Abraham’s WIFE (Genesis 25:1, 2) through her ‘son’ Shuah, father-in-law of Judah (Genesis 38:1, 2).

Can you fathom JTB’s preaching and water baptism of repentance had nothing to do with our traditional concept of flesh sins? Such would be quite a shallow and carnal rendering, and not at all what JTB was preaching preparing the way for Jesus, an authentic Pharzite Israelite Jew (Matthew 1:3; Luke 3:33), to THEN baptize JTB’s believers with the Holy Ghost (John 14:16, 17, 26), and with “fire” (and ancestral “division”): Matthew 3:11 KJV; Luke 12:49 KJV, LUKE 12:50 KJV, Luke 12:51 KJV, Luke 12:52 KJV, Luke 12:53 KJV.

To sum this up, there were three distinct baptisms Matthew spoke of in Matthew 3:11 KJV:

#1 baptism “with water” subsequent to repenting of twisted OT renderings preached by the Pharisees that Jesus could not be Messiah;

#2 baptism “with the Holy Ghost” (John 14:16, 17, 25, 26) which will “teach (us) all things, and bring all things to (our) remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you”; and,

#3 baptism “with fire” (and ancestral “division”) (Matthew 3:11 KJV; Luke 12:49 KJV, Luke 12:50 KJV, Luke 12:51 KJV, Luke 12:52 KJV, Luke 12:53 KJV illuminating the complete ancestral component encompassing the ancestral dilemma of Jesus day.

The water baptism followed repentance for not believing Jesus was Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah via Judah and his daughter-in-law, Tamar. Rest assured, JTB was keenly astute in OT ancestry (Luke 3:2, 7, 8, 9) corroborating his Scriptural testimony. His father Zacharias, and mother Elizabeth were no slackers (Luke 1:5 KJV, Luke 1:6 KJV)! All three were “filled with the Holy Ghost” (Luke 1:15 KJV, Luke 1:41, 42, Luke 1:66 KJV, Luke 1:67 KJV, Luke 1:68 KJV). John’s preaching of repentance established Jesus as Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah (Isaiah 65:9). But, don’t think for a minute those circumcised non-Israelite (John 8:33 KJV) Pharisee priests were simply non-believing slackers in the Books of Moses (Matthew 23:1, 2)! JTB’s repentant believers were then water baptized which thereby publicly signified (at least in JTB’s circles in the wilderness) that JTB effectively ‘paved the way’ establishing believers awaiting Jesus and His two baptisms. So, it’s easy to imagine, in my mind, what those corrupt Pharisee priests were up to in Luke 3:2, 7, 8, 9, who JTB rebuked.

This being said, let me know if I’ve captured your interest to explore your specific previous points, before responding to this post… If not, no harm received.

kayaker

Long post are fine, but it will take me some time so I can do my best to understand your position.

Danoh

I'm not sure what you are trying to say as you are mixing things all up. What point are you trying to make about those who follow Paul?

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

A thought... she was basically continuing on what she noted at the end of post #550, against you: that some who claim to follow Paul, actually follow Saul; in their persecution of "the (Matt. 16:19) church" she and others like her erroneously continue to believe they are a part of.

She then basically tired to add to that the equally erroneous assertion that Saul was forgiven by the same gospel he once persecuted said Messianic church's preachers of.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A thought... she was basically continuing on what she noted at the end of post #550, against you: that some who claim to follow Paul, actually follow Saul; in their persecution of "the (Matt. 16:19) church" she and others like her erroneously continue to believe they are a part of.

She then basically tired to add to that the equally erroneous assertion that Saul was forgiven by the same gospel he once persecuted said Messianic church's preachers of.

Only one gospel, several parts.

1Ti 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
1Ti 1:13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Paul was persecuting Christians in his ignorance and unbelief.

Much like yourself.

LA

Danoh

Only one gospel, several parts.

1Ti 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
1Ti 1:13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Paul was persecuting Christians in his ignorance and unbelief.

Much like yourself.

LA

Yeah, okay, right; we're going around putting others to literal, physical death.

There is no reasoning with such obvious stupidity. At this point, I leave you to it; I see no point in doing what so many continue to; waste their time with someone that dense.

Much, like ourselves; now that was rich :chuckle:

DAN P

I'm curious what you mean by Israel. Do you mean 100% of the people? You're right, they were given an opportunity to repent and 3,000 did. Individuals were converted and had their sins forgiven.
/QUOTE]

Hi , and here is what Acts 3:36 says !!

Therefore , ley all ( the ) House of Israel FIRMLY know that God has made Him both Lord and CHRISTOS / MESSIAH , this Jesus Whom you have Crucified !!

It seem it means Israel , don't you see !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi , and here is what Acts 3:36 says !!

Therefore , ley all ( the ) House of Israel FIRMLY know that God has made Him both Lord and CHRISTOS / MESSIAH , this Jesus Whom you have Crucified !!

I guess I asked the wrong question. All Israel was given the opportunity to repent in order for, in your understanding, Acts 3:19-20 to happen.

19Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord; 20 and that He may send Jesus, the Christ appointed for you,

I understand this to be on an individual level, all Israel was taught the gospel and those individuals who believed fulfilled 3:19-20. Do you see it as the nation must repent? If so, what percentage?

It seem it means Israel , don't you see !!

dan p

I see it is Israel, the gospel was to be proclaimed to them first.
Rom. 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

DAN P

I'm
How is Israel to be saved other than on an individual level by obeying the gospel?

Hi and just what do you mean , " by obeying the gospel " mean and where is it found ?

Is it Matt 4:17 ??

Or is it Matt 10:6 ??

Or is it Matt 10:7-16 ??

Or is it Mark 16:15 "

Lets not leave out Eph 2:8 ??

There are some more , but these will do , WHICH one will you pick ??

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and just what do you mean , " by obeying the gospel " mean and where is it found ?

Is it Matt 4:17 ??

Or is it Matt 10:6 ??

Or is it Matt 10:7-16 ??

Or is it Mark 16:15 "

Lets not leave out Eph 2:8 ??

There are some more , but these will do , WHICH one will you pick ??

dan p

Which one will I pick? All of them.

Based on this passage, this is what happens to those who do not obey the gospel.
2 Thes. 1:7 and to give relief to you who are afflicted and to us as well when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, 8 dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah, okay, right; we're going around putting others to literal, physical death.

There is no reasoning with such obvious stupidity. At this point, I leave you to it; I see no point in doing what so many continue to; waste their time with someone that dense.

Much, like ourselves; now that was rich :chuckle:

Madism fights against any who have been truly baptized in the Holy Spirit.

Madists make a claim of it but they generally are lying because they believe their own man made doctrine.

Luk 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

You claim the baptism but deny the gifts of 1 Cor.ch 12 given to those so baptized.

It is plain to most everyone else but the Madists.

LA

DAN P

Which one will I pick? All of them.

Based on this passage, this is what happens to those who do not obey the gospel.
2 Thes. 1:7 and to give relief to you who are afflicted and to us as well when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, 8 dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

Hi and I can see that you believe in at least 5 gospels , good picking !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and I can see that you believe in at least 5 gospels , good picking !!

dan p

I thought you meant to pick which verse I believe.

I only know of one gospel that can save. Do you know of another that can save?

Last edited:

turbosixx

kayaker

Ok, I read your essay :) and I did my best. I’m not sure I understand everything you are trying to tell me but there are some things that caused me to question where you’re coming from.

First thing I wondered about was what John was telling them to repent of.
"What were their sins, T6? JTB was telling folk to repent of their preconceived notion Jesus was not Isaiah’s ancestrally prophesied Messiah (Isaiah 65:9 KJV)."
I’m going to disagree with this for three reasons. First off, I wonder if at this point they had even heard Jesus’ name. He hadn’t started his ministry and I believe this is his first public appearance. I believe JTB was preaching the Messiah was coming but not that Jesus was the Messiah. It took a while for the apostles to grasp he was the Messiah even after seeing miracles.

Second, I believe this was JTB’s mission.
Malachi 4:6 He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse."

Third, I could be misunderstanding you on this one, but when you are quoting this scripture with the emphasis on “this IS he” are saying it’s talking about Jesus? I believe it’s talking about John. Correct me if I have the wrong verse.
Matt. 3: 2 "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." 3 For this is the one referred to by Isaiah the prophet when he said,
"The voice of one crying in the wilderness,
'Make ready the way of the Lord,
Make His paths straight!'"

Next thing I question is “fire” being ancestral division. I agree Jesus is what will do the dividing but I see it as the present family. Those who accept Jesus as the Messiah will have to potentially break a bond with a family member that does not believe he is the Messiah. Jesus must be first over everything and everyone. He starts off with the strongest human bonds, father-son and mother-daughter.
Matt. 10:34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36 and a man's enemies will be the members of his household.
The dividing of families still happens today, even with non-Jews.

This is how I see the 3 baptisms.
1) Water, John’s was for repentance then when Jesus became Lord and Christ water baptism was backed by his blood and places believers in his body.
Matt. 28:.. "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them

2) Baptism “with the Holy Spirit” is the pouring out of the Spirit.
Acts 1:4 Gathering them together, He commanded them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait for what the Father had promised, "Which," He said, "you heard of from Me; 5 for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.”
Acts 2:15 For these men are not drunk, as you suppose, for it is only third hour of the day; 16 but this is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel:
17 ‘And it shall be in the last days,' God says,
'That I will pour forth of My Spirit on all mankind;

3) Baptism of fire will be trials.
1 Pt. 1:7 so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

Let me know if I misunderstood you.

Gurucam

what Acs 2:38 really means !!

Water Baptism is Over !!

dan p

I take those to be questions?

Acts 2:38-39King James Version (KJV)

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
The above revelation from Peter, seems designed to confuse.

This is clearer:
Mark: 1 JKV N.T.
8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.
There are two baptisms. One is water baptism and the other Spirit baptism.

The Old system is anchored in water baptism. The New system is anchored in Spirit baptism.

1. The Old system is anchored on the law and only 'seen' things. Water is a 'seen' thing which is temporal and which also gives rise to a temporal 'reality'.

Fact is water baptism relates to one's physical body and it is given for those who are aware of only their physical bodies. These are people who look only to things that are 'seen' and temporal. They are called children of the flesh or 'the dead'. They are said to not have 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand'. The Old system is based on only physical or 'seen' things. These are things which can be detected only though our five physical senses.

2. The New system is anchored in the Spirit which was promised by God to Abraham and his seed. This is the Spirit of the lord Jesus and through this Spirit one comes onto the Holy Spirit. Jesus' Spirit and the Holy Ghost are 'not seen' things. These are also eternal and give rise to eternal things. The New system is based on spirit and Spirit things. These things are detected intuitively (i.e. through our individual spirits).

Spirit baptism is for those who are spiritually aware. These are people who can look to things that a 'not seen' and eternal. These are spiritually aware people (i.e. aware of their own hearts or spirits).

Both baptisms are intact and for current use. However they are for different people. One each for the two different types of people who the Lord encountered.

There are people who cannot and do not look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. They can and do look only to things that are 'seen' and temporal. Their (baptism) can only be water baptism.

On the other hand there are people who can and do look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. They are not limited to looking to things that are 'seen' and temporal. They are said to have 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand'. They can be baptized with Spirit. The Spirit here is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. It is 'not seen' and eternal.

Only the Lord Jesus himself baptizes with the Holy Ghost. No one comes onto the Holy Ghost but through the Lord Jesus, not ever. One must go through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus each time (or perpetually), in real time, all the time, in order to come onto (or stay perpetually in baptism with) the Holy Ghost. This is not a one and done thing. This is a perpetual communion (with the Spirit of Jesus) resulting in a perpetual baptism (with the Holy Ghost).

Baptism with the Holy Ghost means to have perpetual, personalized and individual communion with the Holy Ghost. This is not like being dipped in water and then walking away, a supposed different person. Also this is not at all about repeating slogans and so, earning this baptism.

'The dead' cannot be baptized with the Holy Ghost. Baptism with the Holy Ghost require one to be first transformed from being 'the dead to being 'spiritually aware' (i.e. aware of one's own spirit 'not seen' body).

Baptism with the Holy Ghost is achieved by having perpetual, personalized individual and intuitive communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, makes intercession with the Holy Ghost on behalf of each human according to the things in each of their own hearts or spirits.

From this intercession the Spirit of Lord Jesus comes up with precisely what each person must know, pray for, say and do.

What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each one to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of 1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of each person's spirit and 2.) the will of God which is literally the Holy Ghost. This is being done and made available to each person, perpetually, in real time, all the time.

One must search his own heart or spirit in real time, all the time, to know precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do and be led, exactly by this, into all of one's works, in real time, all the time.

This is a perpetual, real time, all the time operation. Also it operates through the individual spirits of each person, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and the Holy Ghost. It is all spirit based.

[size=+1]This and only this is how one becomes baptized with the Holy Ghost (through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and by operating intuitively from one's own spirit).

Remission of sin? No, much better. Under this system one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin, but instead be glorified by God.
[/size]

Seems clear that Peter did not have a conception of things Spiritual and Christian. These things (Spiritual and Christian) are the essential fabric of the commission that was given to only Paul. Peter was not at all privy to these things. In fact Peter was not given to know these things. Peter could not 'bear' them.

Peter's commission was limited to receiving 'the dead' for the destruction of their flesh, that their spirit [size=+1]may be saved[/size] in the day of the Lord Jesus. This is the totality (i.e. the length, breadth and width) of Peter's church. The day of the Lord Jesus is still to come. Many hopefuls are buried in the earth, some, since 2000 odd years ago. Essentially Peter & Co. is 'the dead who has been burying and continue to bury their dead'. They are not the ones who follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration.
Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
Indeed under Peter's system 'the dead bury their dead'. This is not the Christian and/or spirit and Spirit based commission.

Under the Christian system which was rendered onto Paul, people differ in no way from the Lord Jesus (except that He is Lord of All). When they die they all rise, in three day, to be like angels in heaven. This is how one follows the Lord Jesus in the regeneration.

Last edited:

Gurucam

DAN P.

Mark: 1 JKV N.T.
8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.
In the above revelation it is important to note that John confirmed that the Lord Jesus (and no one else) will baptize one with the Holy Ghost.

This is because no one come onto the Holy Ghost but through the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus must be the eternally live and direct, 'go between', everyone who seek baptism with the Holy Ghost.

No one on earth (including Peter and Paul) can baptize anyone with the Holy Ghost.

In the Christian system, only the Lord Jesus, (who is currently clad only in His Spirit body), makes intercession with the Holy Ghost on behalf of all humans. This is a live and eternally continuing thing which operates between the Lord Jesus and each individual, in real time, all the time.

Human achieve baptism with the Holy Ghost only individually by achieving communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus through each of their own hearts or spirits. They have to maintain this communion perpetually and eternally, in real time, all the time. From this communion one comes to know precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time.

What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of two (living) things. These are 1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of each person's spirit and 2.) the will of God which is literally the Holy Ghost and what the Holy Ghost wills for one.

When one is led into one's works by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned in the above manner the following happens:
01. one is saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven,
02. one is under grace of God,
03. one becomes a 'child of God,
04. one becomes a Christian,
05. one brings forth only fruits of Christianity/fruits onto God,
06. one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God,
07. [size=+2]one is baptized with the Holy Ghost[/size]
08. one is among the few who have found the strait gate, and narrow way, which leadeth unto life,
09. one does the will of God whiles also simultaneously expressing, materializing and fulfilling
- . . the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of one's own spirit in perfect harmony
10. God is for one no one can be against one,
11. when one dies on earth one rise within three days, to be like an angel in heaven
12. one is among the chosen few (who make it),
13. one has totally dropped and dismissed Peter's commission and have totally embraced Paul's commission.

How indeed can one not want to be actually baptized with the Holy Ghost, through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

This and only this is the passage to Christianity. However it is known only to the chosen few. And it will be known only to the chosen few. It is freely given here. Yet only a few will come to know it and embrace it. This is Jesus' prophesy of the inevitable reality.

The very great majority of those called to Christianity (a billion or so) have been totally misled and they will remain that way until the bitter end. They have err and will continue to err and not be chosen, they did not make it and they will not make it. They are not among the few who find the strait gate and narrow way, which leadeth unto life. They are stuck in foolishness and corruption and simpleton-ness. Their egos blind them. They are committed to proving their foolish ideas, correct, even if this means self destruction. They refuse to ego-less-ly seeking truth in the literal words of the KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Danoh

I thought you meant to pick which verse I believe.

I only know of one gospel that can save. Do you know of another that can save?

All of them - each unto their respective "salvation."

Bad news, Noah, I'm flooding things.

Good news - build a boat, that I might save you and your family from all that.

Bad news, Israel - Pharaoh and his men are almost on us and in front of us is this ocean of a Red Sea.

Good news, Israel - See the salvation of the LORD!

All of them save, and unto their respective "salvation."

Likewise in the so called NT.

From repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand...

...to repent of what you did, and He'll return...

....to you screwed up again, so that's now on hold, folks, but it is still on; its just on hold...

...until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in...

Which one saves?

All of them - each unto their respective "salvation."

DAN P

DAN P.

In the above revelation it is important to note that John confirmed that the Lord Jesus (and no one else) will baptize one with the Holy Ghost.

This is because no one come onto the Holy Ghost but through the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus must be the eternally live and direct, 'go between', everyone who seek baptism with the Holy Ghost.

No one on earth (including Peter and Paul) can baptize anyone with the Holy Ghost.

In the Christian system, only the Lord Jesus, (who is currently clad only in His Spirit body), makes intercession with the Holy Ghost on behalf of all humans. This is a live and eternally continuing thing which operates between the Lord Jesus and each individual, in real time, all the time.

Human achieve baptism with the Holy Ghost only individually by achieving communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus through each of their own hearts or spirits. They have to maintain this communion perpetually and eternally, in real time, all the time. From this communion one comes to know precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time.

What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of two (living) things. These are 1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of each person's spirit and 2.) the will of God which is literally the Holy Ghost and what the Holy Ghost wills for one.

When one is led into one's works by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned in the above manner the following happens:
01. one is saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven,
02. one is under grace of God,
03. one becomes a 'child of God,
04. one becomes a Christian,
05. one brings forth only fruits of Christianity/fruits onto God,
06. one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God,
07. [size=+2]one is baptized with the Holy Ghost[/size]
08. one is among the few who have found the strait gate, and narrow way, which leadeth unto life,
09. one does the will of God whiles also simultaneously expressing, materializing and fulfilling
- . . the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of one's own spirit in perfect harmony
10. God is for one no one can be against one,
11. when one dies on earth one rise within three days, to be like an angel in heaven
12. one is among the chosen few (who make it),
13. one has totally dropped and dismissed Peter's commission and have totally embraced Paul's commission.

How indeed can one not want to be actually baptized with the Holy Ghost, through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

This and only this is the passage to Christianity. However it is known only to the chosen few. And it will be known only to the chosen few. It is freely given here. Yet only a few will come to know it and embrace it. This is Jesus' prophesy of the inevitable reality.

The very great majority of those called to Christianity (a billion or so) have been totally misled and they will remain that way until the bitter end. They have err and will continue to err and not be chosen, they did not make it and they will not make it. They are not among the few who find the strait gate and narrow way, which leadeth unto life. They are stuck in foolishness and corruption and simpleton-ness. Their egos blind them. They are committed to proving their foolish ideas, correct, even if this means self destruction. They refuse to ego-less-ly seeking truth in the literal words of the KJV N.T.

Hi and some is right on as the TWO Baptisms and they are different !!

#1 , One is water Baptism !!

#2 , The other is the Power of Holy Spirit !!

The next thing is for you to find and comfirm for your self and when the Greek Article is used , like these " THE " and is seen written like this " THE POWER of THE HOLY SPIRIT " the Greek Article means the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit by a believer >

If it is written like this " Of Holy Spirit " it means Power of HOLY SPIRIT " for use of the Holy Spirit to speak in Languages , Prophecy and for Knowledge .

Many books have benn written explaining the Greek Article !!

dan p

turbosixx

Likewise in the so called NT.

From repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand...

...to repent of what you did, and He'll return...

....to you screwed up again, so that's now on hold, folks, but it is still on; its just on hold...

...until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in...

When you say the kingdom is on hold, what passages are you basing that on? I understand it’s established. Jesus was the one who said it was at hand and it’s his kingdom. I trust what he says is truth.