ECT WHAT ACTS 2:28 REALLY MEANS !!

Danoh

While I agree with your statement I get the feeling your trying to show me something. Keep it coming. :) Yes, I understand that through Christ's blood prior sins were cleansed. My understanding is and I'm curious how you see it, is there is only one gospel that saves the soul. We cannot choose to follow any previous "gospel" and expect to be saved. There is only one gospel that saves.

When you think on it what those gospels all have as to saving faith is that - the issue of faith, and how that is expected to be expressed within each's respective economy.

The issue of - this is what God would have me believe or do - I'm fine with that - that is what He wants - He is God. This is faith, Heb. 11.

But each within their respective Dispensation, or Economy - Romans 3 for example; which has just finished describing the issue of faith, both in a prior economy, as well as in the current one:

30. Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
31. Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

The Law had had its purpose during its economy. A purpose the Law of faith in this economy, does not make void; does not invalidate the purpose the Law had served back then, and will one day serve again as to those under the Law...

Galatians 3:

23. But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Romans 10 refers to that Law as a gospel or a good news - as "the Law for righteousness."

These two here are depicted walking in that, as that had been their Economy or Dispensation - Luke 1:

5. There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.
6. And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

Don't allow anyone to come along and try to shove the Greek down your throat. You have all you need in a KJB and Basic Elementary School Rules of Grammar 101 (who, what, when, where, why, and how).

Which is what Acts 9 Dispensationalism aka Mid-Acts, is all about - about respective Identities. This here...

Luke 12:

42. And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

The issue of a Lord, a faithful and wise steward, as the Lord's household ruler over the particular household, he as been assigned to, to give them their portion of meat in their due season.

Note how the Hebrew writer mentions two of those - Hebrews 3:

1. Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
2. Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
3. For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
4. For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
5. And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;
6. But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

Although those two are different aspects under the Law economy, one past, one yet to come, as Hebrews is a Tribulation Epistle:

7. Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
8. Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9. When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
10. Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
11. So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

Gurucam

Hi and what does " IS " mean ?

It is the Greek word " IS at hand /LEGGIZO " and can be translated by the following English words !!

#1 , Be at hand

#2 , come near

#, Come nigh

So what does the Kingdom of Heaven mean , is what Jesus taught in Matt 4;17 ??

Do you preach IT ??

In Matt 10:6 , Jesus commanded the 12 to ONLY go to the LOST SHEEP of Israel , so when have you gones to ONLY Jews ??

dan p
The relevant verse is:
Matthews: 3 KJV N.T.
2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
The word in the above revelation which you are challenging is, [size=+2]is[/size]

What ever was the word in Greek it was translated to 'is' in English. 'Is' means, now. at the present moment.

All languages are perpetually evolving. Even Greek while it was used was constantly evolving and so too with English. In fact Modern English evolved from Old English.

Today Old English is like foreign language to those who use Modern English. However simple words, like [size=+2]is[/size] have retained their same configuration and meaning in both Old and Modern English.

:idea::idea: Fact is all languages have a time and place aspects which cannot be and is not ever captured in dictionaries. These time and place aspects becomes more and more lost as time passes.

This means that translations, which are older and therefore closer to the time of the actual event (i.e. like the KJV N.T.) would inevitably be much more accurate that one done by you, a Johnny come lately.

So very unlike the translators of the KJV N.T. you are 2000 odd years after the event. You are trying to correct a translation that was done a couple hundred years after the actual event.

Your qualification and authority is an equally old, Greek/Old English dictionary. You cannot have any reliable cultural or other connection to the distant event which you seek to alter. You are separated from the event by 2000 odd years. However you are boldly seeking to challenge and correct a translation which was done a few hundred years after the event.

How uninformed are you and how foolish is your action?

You would not mine if I ignore your Johnny come lately and bound to be corrupt translation and stick with the KJV N.T., as it [size=+2]is[/size].
In the above revelation is means is. It does not mean tomorrow or yesterday or some future time. It means now in that present moment, 2000 odd years ago.

There is absolutely no ambiguity in the word is or in the entire revelation quote above.

Cease being a Satanic/Antichrist operative and false prophet who is misleading many, for that is the serious terminal-ity of your error.

Fact is the kingdom of heaven was at hand since 2000 odd years ago. However for the past 2000 odd years only the chosen few have entered it. Clearly you would not and do not know any of these chosen few.

Indeed for the past 2000 odd years, the very great majority (of those called to Christianity) were misled by the likes of you. They therefore err and were not chosen for the kingdom of heaven. (i.e. many are called but few chosen)

Last edited:

Danoh

What ever was the word in Greek it was translated to 'is' in English. 'Is' means, now. at the present moment.

All languages are perpetually evolving. Even Greek while it was used was constantly evolving and so too with English. In fact Modern English evolved from Old English.

Today Old English is like foreign language to those who use Modern English. However simple words have retained their the same meaning in both Old and Modern English.

Fact is all languages have a time and place aspects which cannot be and is not ever captured in dictionaries. These time and place aspects becomes more and more lost as time passes.

This means that translations, which are older and therefore closer to the time of the actual event (i.e. like the KJV N.T.) would inevitably be much more accurate that one done by you, a Johnny come lately.

You are 2000 odd years after the event trying to correct a translation that was done a couple hundred years after the actual event.

You would not mine if I ignore your Johnny come lately translation and stick with the KJV N.T., as it [size=+2]is[/size].

In the above revelation is means is. It does not mean tomorrow or yesterday or some future time. It means now in that present moment, 2000 odd years ago.

See, now you're picking on one of our A9D guys - only we can do that, so back off buster, or else :DK:

Luke 19:

41. And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,
42. Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
43. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
44. And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

Pick on DP or any of ours, you pick on me and mine :DK::DK::DK:

Only we can give one another a hard time - you just wait until John W gets back :chuckle:

turbosixx

When you think on it what those gospels all have as to saving faith is that - the issue of faith, and how that is expected to be expressed within each's respective economy.

The issue of - this is what God would have me believe or do - I'm fine with that - that is what He wants - He is God. This is faith, Heb. 11.

But each within their respective Dispensation, or Economy - Romans 3 for example; which has just finished describing the issue of faith, both in a prior economy, as well as in the current one:

30. Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
31. Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

The Law had had its purpose during its economy. A purpose the Law of faith in this economy, does not make void; does not invalidate the purpose the Law had served back then, and will one day serve again as to those under the Law...

Galatians 3:

23. But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Romans 10 refers to that Law as a gospel or a good news - as "the Law for righteousness."

These two here are depicted walking in that, as that had been their Economy or Dispensation - Luke 1:

5. There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.
6. And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

Don't allow anyone to come along and try to shove the Greek down your throat. You have all you need in a KJB and Basic Elementary School Rules of Grammar 101 (who, what, when, where, why, and how).

Which is what Acts 9 Dispensationalism aka Mid-Acts, is all about - about respective Identities. This here...

Luke 12:

42. And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

The issue of a Lord, a faithful and wise steward, as the Lord's household ruler over the particular household, he as been assigned to, to give them their portion of meat in their due season.

Note how the Hebrew writer mentions two of those - Hebrews 3:

1. Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
2. Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
3. For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
4. For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
5. And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;
6. But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

Although those two are different aspects under the Law economy, one past, one yet to come, as Hebrews is a Tribulation Epistle:

7. Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
8. Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9. When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
10. Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
11. So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

This is the root of your misunderstanding. I’m curious how you have come to the conclusion that the law will once again be in effect.
does not invalidate the purpose the Law had served back then, and will one day serve again as to those under the Law...

Here is my understanding. The gospel that brings salvation is for everyone but to the Jew first. There’s not two, but one gospel and it was offered to the Jew first.
Rom. 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

We see the gospel offered first to the Jews at Pentecost.
Mark 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

There is only one group after the cross and the Gentiles are added to it and the Jews that don't believe in the gospel are "broken off" as we see in Romans 11. The Gentiles are fellow heirs with the Jews and before Christ they were outside of Israel but now they are joined with Israel.
Eph. 2:12 remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
Eph. 3:6 to be specific, that the Gentiles are fellow heirs and fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel,

Now that they are joined with Israel there is peace.
Eph. 2:14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall,

What was the dividing wall, the law is what separated them but Christ did away with the law establishing peace.
15 by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace,

There is no reason to go back to the law that caused division and many, many reasons not to.

The promises were not to a nation or people but to Christ.
Gal. 3:16 Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say, "And to seeds," as referring to many, but rather to one, "And to your seed," that is, Christ.

The law was added to show man the need for a savior but once Christ came there is no longer a need for the law.
Gal. 3:19 Why the Law then? It was added because of transgressions, having been ordained through angels by the agency of a mediator, until the seed would come to whom the promise had been made.

I'm curious how you see a law that could not save and caused division will be in effect in the future.

Last edited:

Gurucam

See, now you're picking on one of our A9D guys - only we can do that, so back off buster, or else :DK:

Luke 19:

41. And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,
42. Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
43. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
44. And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

Pick on DP or any of ours, you pick on me and mine :DK::DK::DK:

Only we can give one another a hard time - you just wait until John W gets back :chuckle:

Pray tell me more about you A9D/ :DK: guys. Is this, :DK:, your logo. Are you A9D/ :DK: guys appointed by ???? to distort and destroy the KJV N.T.?

I am not picking on anyone. I simply accept and quote the KJV N.T., as [size=+2]is[/size]. The KJV N.T. is absolutely sacred to me and many others, as it literally is. Your :DK: guy is desecrating my Holy Book.

The KJV N.T. makes literal and clear statements which I accept literally and respect totally. Also the KJV N.T. defines people, according to their ideas, beliefs and practices. I also accept these completely.

Clearly your :DK: guy has his own scriptures. Indeed if he so easily change such a clear revelation in the KJV N.T. (see [size=+4]*[/size] below), then he would have more easily corrupted any and all other revelations in the KJV N.T. so as to add support and promotion to his own made up scriptures.

Your :DK: guy is denying, blaspheming and picking on, the KJV N.T.. The KJV N.T. is clearly not sacred to him. It is not his religious book. (His religious book seem to be a Greek/Old English dictionary.)

Your :DK: guy should and must respect the religious book of another.

Your :DK: guy is obvious free to have and hold his own made up scriptures (even if this is based on distortions of the literal words in the KJV N.T.). However your ":DK: guy" must leave my religious book (i.e. the KJV N.T.) [size=+1]alone and as it is.[/size].

Also your :DK: guy may be free to enforce his ideas :DK: style on his own :DK: people. However he cannot appear outside of his :DK: grouping to practice that :DK: style on all others.

[size=+4]*[/size] His transgression relates to:
The word in the above revelation which your :DK: guy is challenging is, [size=+2]is[/size]
Your :DK: guy cannot seek to desecrate my sacred revelation from my sacred KJV N.T., by claiming that [size=+2]is[/size] is not [size=+2]is[/size]. My sacred book, the KJV N.T. confirms very literally that only Satan/the Antichrist will do such an abominable thing.
Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Get used to the fact. God's kingdom of heaven is on earth since 2000 odd years ago (among only a chosen few). Clearly your :DK: guy is not even aware of this fact, far less to have entered same. So he seeks to deny, persecute, blaspheme and undermine this sacred (Spirit based) truth. The KJV N.T. literally confirms that the action of your :DK: guy is not forgivable at any place or time. It is the only action that is not forgivable at any place or time. And your :DK: guy has embraced it. His sad and unfortunate destination is clear. Who, indeed, rushes in where Angels fear to thread? Who indeed other than your :DK: guy.

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi and you can believe what you will does not change what Eph 3:9 and what Col 1:25-27 say !!

I will never put you on Ignore as you will never prove your FALLACIOUS and BLOVIATING rant , instead of addressing the post and that I have nothing to fear from your BALDERDASH !!

Rejecting PAUL is on you and not me and will take your LUMPS at the BEMA SEAT !!:rotfl::rotfl:

Jesus I know and Paul I know , so WHO are you ??

Dan p

Danoh

Pray tell me more about you A9D/ :DK: guys. Is this, :DK:, your logo. Are you A9D/ :DK: guys appointed by ???? to distort and destroy the KJV N.T.?

I am not picking on anyone. I simply accept and quote the KJV N.T., as [size=+2]is[/size]. The KJV N.T. is absolutely sacred to me and many others, as it literally is. Your :DK: guy is desecrating my Holy Book.

The KJV N.T. makes literal and clear statements which I accept literally and respect totally. Also the KJV N.T. defines people, according to their ideas, beliefs and practices. I also accept these completely.

Clearly your :DK: guy has his own scriptures. Indeed if he so easily change such a clear revelation in the KJV N.T. (see [size=+4]*[/size] below), then he would have more easily corrupted any and all other revelations in the KJV N.T. so as to add support and promotion to his own made up scriptures.

Your :DK: guy is denying, blaspheming and picking on, the KJV N.T.. The KJV N.T. is clearly not sacred to him. It is not his religious book. (His religious book seem to be a Greek/Old English dictionary.)

Your :DK: guy should and must respect the religious book of another.

Your :DK: guy is obvious free to have and hold his own made up scriptures (even if this is based on distortions of the literal words in the KJV N.T.). However your ":DK: guy" must leave my religious book (i.e. the KJV N.T.) [size=+1]alone and as it is.[/size].

Also your :DK: guy may be free to enforce his ideas :DK: style on his own :DK: people. However he cannot appear outside of his :DK: grouping to practice that :DK: style on all others.

[size=+4]*[/size] His transgression relates to:
The word in the above revelation which your :DK: guy is challenging is, [size=+2]is[/size]
Your :DK: guy cannot seek to desecrate my sacred revelation from my sacred KJV N.T., by claiming that [size=+2]is[/size] is not [size=+2]is[/size]. My sacred book, the KJV N.T. confirms very literally that only Satan/the Antichrist will do such an abominable thing.

Get used to the fact. God's kingdom of heaven is on earth since 2000 odd years ago (among only a chosen few). Clearly your :DK: guy is not even aware of this fact, far less to have entered same. So he seeks to deny, persecute, blaspheme and undermine this sacred (Spirit based) truth. The KJV N.T. literally confirms that the action of your :DK: guy is not forgivable at any place or time. It is the only action that is not forgivable at any place or time. And your :DK: guy has embraced it. His sad and unfortunate destination is clear. Who, indeed, rushes in where Angels fear to thread? Who indeed other than your :DK: guy.

Cute. Real spiritual. Hah, you're just like the rest of us, would be holy man :rotfl:

Just goes to show that yours amounts to nothing more than some notion on your part that the Spirit called on you while stuck in a long line in a slow McDonald's and gave you the truth with your Happy Meal..(monkeys as the toys, obviously, lol)

Hah, hah, HA! You are no better than the rest of us. You had to go there; couldn't resist, eh, oh holy man.

Clown... here, have some uncooked :spam:

:chuckle:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Cute. Real spiritual. Hah, you're just like the rest of us, would be holy man :rotfl:

Just goes to show that yours amounts to nothing more that some notion on your part that the Spirit called on you while stuck in a long line in a slow McDonald's and gave you the truth with your Happy Meal..(monkeys as the toys, obviously, lol)

Hah, hah, HA! You are no better than the rest of us. You had to go there; couldn't resist, eh, oh holy man.

Clown... here, have some uncooked :spam:

:chuckle:

Clearly behind all that Hah, hah, HA! etc. you want to be like me.

It is real easy to be 'like me'. . . . no Maths at all.

All you have to do is:

Not seek to and not, corrupt the KJV N.T.

Instead, simply accept the KJV N.T. as it literally is.

Gurucam

v
Hi and you can believe what you will does not change what Eph 3:9 and what Col 1:25-27 say !!

I will never put you on Ignore as you will never prove your FALLACIOUS and BLOVIATING rant , instead of addressing the post and that I have nothing to fear from your BALDERDASH !!

Rejecting PAUL is on you and not me and will take your LUMPS at the BEMA SEAT !!:rotfl::rotfl:

Jesus I know and Paul I know , so WHO are you ??

Dan p

The word in the above revelation which you are challenging is, [size=+2]is[/size]

You are desecrating my sacred revelation from my sacred KJV N.T., by claiming that [size=+2]is[/size] is not [size=+2]is[/size].

Please stop.

So you have and esteem and want to promote your own made up scriptures. That is fine. However that does not give you a right to desecrate my sacred scripture which are the literal words in the KJV N.T..

Fact is, in the above revelation is means is. It does not mean tomorrow or yesterday or some future time. It means now in that present moment, 2000 odd years ago.

There is absolutely no ambiguity in the word is or in the entire revelation quote above.

Please stop denying, persecuting, blaspheming, undermining and desecrating my sacred scriptures, the KJV N.T., so as to make your own made-up scriptures look good.

Here is another separate verse which you have to correct/corrupt so as to prop up your own made up scriptures. This time you (Lord Dan) have to correct the Lord Jesus:
Matthew: 4 KJV N.T.
17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Hey, another "is". Must be frustrating you a lot, to see so many "is" in the KJV N.T.. Now no doubt you will seek to change this other "is" as well.

You seen committed to misguiding as many unsuspecting aspiring Christians as you can, so as to bring as many down to hell with you, as possible.

2000 odd years ago, the Lord Jesus clearly confirmed that the kingdom of heaven is at hand. You are seeking to deny and reverse that fact.

Clearly you have appointed yourself a Lord in opposition to the Lord Jesus Christ. Doesn't that make you Antichrist and a Satan operative?

It is the likes of you who are responsible for delaying (for the past 2000 odd years), the full establishment of God's kingdom of heaven on earth.

This is no simple matter. Your err and transgression are very very very serious, according to the KJV N.T., your actions are terminal.

Last edited:

DAN P

You are desecrating my sacred revelation from my sacred KJV N.T., by claiming that [size=+2]is[/size] is not [size=+2]is[/size].

Please stop.

So you have and esteem and want to promote your own made up scriptures. That is fine. However that does not give you a right to desecrate my sacred scripture which are the literal words in the KJV N.T..

Fact is, in the above revelation is means is. It does not mean tomorrow or yesterday or some future time. It means now in that present moment, 2000 odd years ago.

Please stop denying, persecuting, blaspheming, undermining and desecrating my sacred scriptures.

Hi and was the Kingdom of Heaven at hand ?

If it was , WHAT happened to it ??

Did " is " be set aside ??

Looks like it to me !!

Did Paul preach the Kingdom of Heaven like Jesus did in Matt 4:17 and THAN only preach to the Lost Sheep of Israel in Matt 10:6 ??

Looks like MOUNTEBANK to me !!

dan p

turbosixx

Did Paul preach the Kingdom of Heaven like Jesus did in Matt 4:17 and THAN only preach to the Lost Sheep of Israel in Matt 10:6 ??

Looks like MOUNTEBANK to me !!

dan p

Acts 20:24 But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God. 25 "And now, behold, I know that all of you, among whom I went about preaching the kingdom, will no longer see my face.

kayaker

Ok, I read your essay :) and I did my best. I’m not sure I understand everything you are trying to tell me but there are some things that caused me to question where you’re coming from.

You are definitely a Spirit after mine own heart, T6! Thank you. I’m sincerely honored with your infinite and patient consideration. That was a plateful to consider at this table, to say the least.

The fundamental component of my ongoing argument, directly affiliated with the repentance aspect preceding water baptism, is that the Israelite Jews may have been tagalongs to the crucifixion (Acts 2:22, 23), but Israelite Jews did not instigate Jesus’ crucifixion. To begin with, please consider Peter’s “untoward generation” that instigated Jesus’ crucifixion: Acts 2:22 KJV, Acts 2:23 KJV, Acts 2:38 KJV, Acts 2:39 KJV, Acts 2:40 KJV, Acts 2:41 KJV. So, I’m not refuting Peter’s two mentions including water baptisms in those verses, but who was that “untoward generation”, T6? If one doesn’t understand who that “untoward generation” was; then, said water baptism is substantially a benign gesture absent that knowledge prompting repentance (more momentarily).

Those deluded Israelites, like pre-repentant Paul, were running with the wrong crowd! Those deluded Israelites needed to repent for doing so. In fact, those “untoward generation” instigators were not Israelites at all; and, this knowledge shifts the contemporary mindset of water baptisms in the NT, T6. Those instigating Jesus’ crucifixion (John 8:28 KJV, John 8:37 KJV, John 11:46 KJV, John 11:47 KJV, John 11:48 KJV, John 11:49 KJV, John 11:50, John 11:51 KJV, John 11:52 KJV, John 11:53 KJV) were the Shelanite descendants of Isaiah’s Messianic progenitor (Isaiah 65;9) and his “Canaanitess” wife (Numbers 26:20; Genesis 38:1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 26). I beg your enduring patience, T6:

Isaiah’s Messianic progenitor (Isaiah 65:9) hooked up with a “Canaanitess” wife (1Chronicles 2:3) who was the daughter of the “Canaanite” Shuah (Genesis 38:1, 2). Judah’s “Canaanite” father-in-law Shuah, was one of “the children of Keturah”, but not Abraham (v. 2 & 4 of Genesis 25:1, 2, 3, 4), not readily discerned in many NT translations. Judah’s father-in-law Shuah was NOT a “son” of Abraham”: “For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by the bondmaid, the other by the freewoman” (Galatians 4:22 KJV) with no mention of Judah’s father-in-law, Shuah. Only Abraham’s “sons” Isaac and Ishmael showed up at Abraham’s funeral (Genesis 25:9 KJV). Judah’s Canaanite” father-in-law Shuah, received neither “inheritance”, nor “gifts” (Genesis 25:5, 6), while Ishmael was blessed by Almighty God (Genesis 17:20 KJV). Therefore, Judah’s “Canaanite” father-in-law Shuah was obviously neither Hebrew, nor Ishmaelite. Consequently, Isaiah’s Messianic progenitor’s (Judah’s) descendants via his “Canaanitess” wife were NOT Israelite Jews. As were Abraham’s progeny via Keturah, Judah’s Shelanite descendants (Numbers 26:20) were ‘bastards’ (Deuteronomy 23:2 KJV), aka mamzerim, progeny of a forbidden marriage.

In conclusion to this divisive point T6, Jesus’ detractors were “Abraham’s seed” (John 8:33 KJV, John 8:37 KJV), they just weren’t “Abraham’s children” (John 8:39 KJV). In John 8:39 KJV, Jesus was reiterating Moses’ delineation in Genesis 25:4, speaking of ancestral “division” (Luke 12:49 KJV, Luke 12:50 KJV, Luke 12:51 KJV, Luke 12:52 KJV, Luke 12:53 KJV). Therefore, the instigators of Jesus’ crucifixion were not ancestrally authentic Israelite Jews, although they were Abraham’s circumcised “seed”. And, this ancestral “division” is reflected in Revelation 2:9, 3:9 also familiar to Paul in Romans 9:6, 7; even familiar to John the Baptizer in Luke 3:2, 7, 8, 9. Therefore, JTB’s followers were repenting of the false notion, taught by those circumcised Shelanite non-Israelite Pharisee priests in the synagogues, that Messiah had to be a descendant of Abraham and his WIFE Keturah, and then a descendant of Judah and his “Canaanitess” WIFE, granddaughter of Keturah, as were those detractors, themselves (John 8:41 KJV). I’m of the conviction such was the repentance preceding JTB’s water baptism, T6.

John the Baptizer was fully aware of this ancestral distinction (speaking of Jesus’ baptism with fire and division), T6; as I deduce considering Luke 3:2, 7, 8, 9, “Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say with yourselves, We have Abraham to our father…” Abraham sired progeny via Hagar, Sarah, Keturah and concubines. Those Shelanite descendants of Isaiah’s Messianic progenitor (Isaiah 65:9) and his “Canaanitess” wife (1Chronicles 2:3; Numbers 26:20) were no more Israelite than the Ishmaelites were (respectfully to the Ishmaelites). Isaiah’s Messiah had to be pure Israelite, and the covenant of marriage did not rescind God’s/Moses’ law of Deuteronomy 7:1, 2, 3, affirmed by Ezra some 1,400 years later. Said relationships were a “great trespass” (Ezra 9:7 KJV), and those strange wives and progeny (‘bastards’, mamzerim) were gently removed from among the Israelite congregation of the Lord in Ezra 10:2, 3, 4, 5.

So, the quandary of Jesus’ day (developing over the decades) was whether Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah (Isaiah 65:9) would be a descendant of Judah and his Canaanitess wife; or, would Messiah be a descendant of Judah and his daughter-in-law, Tamar. We take this dilemma utterly and totally for granted today T6, after the fact. Judah’s third and surviving Canaanite son Shelah (Genesis 38:6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11) was conceived and born in wedlock (Genesis 38:12) via Judah’s Canaanitess wife’s (Numbers 26:20). That was a forbidden marriage contrary to Deuteronomy 7:1, 2, 3 confirmed some 1,400 years later by Ezra 9:1, 2 as being a “great trespass” (Ezra 9:7 KJV). Do note in Ezra’s day, those strange wives and progeny (mamzerim) were “put away” from the congregation of the Lord in Ezra 10:2, 3, 4, 5. I suggest this provision was a gentle prelude to Jesus’ baptism with “fire” and “division” (Luke 12:49 KJV, Luke 12:50 KJV, Luke 12:51 KJV, Luke 12:52 KJV, Luke 12:53 KJV).

I’m praying that you grasp the details of repentance preceding JTB’s water baptism, T6. This divisive ancestral knowledge set the theme for JTB’s repentance contemporarily and insufficiently perceived as repentance of carnal sins. Meanwhile, we are all busily distracted flogging one another squabbling like milk-fed children, LOL! Reminds me of a heavy drinker calling a friend an alcoholic. I told the heavy drinker that everyone who drinks one more beer than he does is an alcoholic… Yet, I digress. Carnal sins were not the fundamental component of repentance preceding JTB’s water baptisms.

T6: First thing I wondered about was what John was telling them to repent of.

KAY: "What were their sins, T6? JTB was telling folk to repent of their preconceived notion Jesus was not Isaiah’s ancestrally prophesied Messiah (Isaiah 65:9 KJV).”

T6: I’m going to disagree with this for three reasons. First off, I wonder if at this point they had even heard Jesus’ name. He hadn’t started his ministry and I believe this is his first public appearance. I believe JTB was preaching the Messiah was coming but not that Jesus was the Messiah. It took a while for the apostles to grasp he was the Messiah even after seeing miracles.

Jesus’ disciples had not yet received the Holy Ghost, T6. On the other hand, JTB was “filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb” (Luke 1:15 KJV). There was a vast difference in their perceptions of Jesus early in His ministry. I kinda get the impression Jesus’ name was known before He began His ministry. Consider the three wise men. Also, I kinda get the impression JTB knew who Jesus was considering JTB’s statement “behold the Lamb of God” when Jesus arrived for baptism (John 1:29 KJV). So, since JTB flipped in his mother’s womb, and Elizabeth knew who Jesus was before His birth (Luke 1:41, 42, 43, 44, 45), and surely JTB’s father Zacharias knew Jesus was Messiah, then I readily conclude JTB, filled with the Holy Ghost, knew his cousin Jesus was Messiah 30 years before Jesus began His ministry.

So, was JTB spreading Jesus’ name (His ancestry, also), v. Messiah alone, before Jesus’ ministry? Please consider when Jesus fled to the wilderness where JTB came back from: John 10:40 KJV, John 10:41 KJV, John 10:42 KJV. Therefore, I conclude JTB, Jesus’ forerunner, was spreading Jesus’ name (and ancestry), AND spreading the news that Jesus was explicitly Isaiah’s Messiah for probably fifteen years prior to Jesus’ baptism and ministry. I agree Jesus’ name gained utter popularity when Jesus began His ministry including baptism with the “Holy Ghost, and with “fire” and “division”. But, I’m of the firm opinion JTB was spreading Jesus’ name (and ancestry) as being Isaiah’s Messiah LONG before (in the wilderness) Jesus’ ministry. That was JTB’s mission, to connect those two dots: Jesus was Messiah.

KAY: ”What were their sins, T6? JTB was telling folk to repent of their preconceived notion Jesus was not Isaiah’s ancestrally prophesied Messiah (Isaiah 65:9 KJV)."

T6: I’m going to disagree with this for three reasons….

Second, I believe this was JTB’s mission.

Malachi 4:6 He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse.”

Jesus’ name was not known at the time of Malachi, only Messiah was prophesied. JTB, from a very young age, knew Jesus’ name. JTB connected the dots being forerunner to Jesus, Messiah. The concept of Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah was not new knowledge in those days, and I don’t think Messiah’s arrival generation was a mystery then considering the three wise men, and Herod’s pervasive attempt to kill baby boys. JTB preached Messiah was at hand, and I’m of the firm opinion JTB was announcing Jesus’ name in the wilderness that Jesus was Messiah since JTB was probably age 15, or thereabouts. Yet, I suspect thoughts to the contrary lend more significance to the baptismal spiritual regeneration notion.

Third, I could be misunderstanding you on this one, but when you are quoting this scripture with the emphasis on “this IS he” are saying it’s talking about Jesus? I believe it’s talking about John. Correct me if I have the wrong verse.

Matt. 3: 2 "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." 3 For this is the one referred to by Isaiah the prophet when he said,
"The voice of one crying in the wilderness,
'Make ready the way of the Lord,
Make His paths straight!’"

Great point, T6! I stand congenially corrected. Many thought Jesus was a resurrected JTB (Matthew 14:1, 2, 3, 16:13, 14). Everyone then familiar with Scripture knew of Isaiah’s (among other prophets’) prophesied Messiah (Isaiah 65:9 KJV), and of Isaiah’s Messianic forerunner in the wilderness. And, JTB, the miraculously conceived son (Luke 1:7, 18, 19) of renowned Zacharias and Elizabeth (Luke 1:5, 9), proclaimed to be Isaiah’s prophesied forerunner of Messiah. JTB connected the dots that he was Isaiah’s forerunner, and JTB connected the dots that Jesus was Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah, in my mind.

It’s been theorized that JTB’s father Zacharias, was who Jesus was referring to in Matthew 23:34 KJV, Matthew 23:35 KJV. JTB had a bullseye on his forehead before he was born, also! Those same non-Israelite Shelanite Pharisee priests who instigated Jesus’ crucifixion (if you will humor me) murdered JTB’s Israelite priest father, Zacharias. And, that’s how JTB and his mother Elizabeth wound up in the wilderness. I suspect OT astute Elizabeth (Luke 1:5, 41, 42) fled into the wilderness knowing JTB’s life was in jeopardy as a renowned, miraculously conceived Hebrew/Israelite boy analogous to those killed in Exodus 1. Consider Moses in the basket of bulrushes being a parallel to JTB in the wilderness (Luke 1:16 KJV). Consider the parallels of their ministries. JTB’s destiny was to connect the dots that Jesus was Isaiah’s namely prophesied Messiah as a descendant of Judah and his daughter-in-law Tamar (Matthew 1:3, Luke 3:33).

T6: Next thing I question is “fire” being ancestral division. I agree Jesus is what will do the dividing but I see it as the present family. Those who accept Jesus as the Messiah will have to potentially break a bond with a family member that does not believe he is the Messiah. Jesus must be first over everything and everyone. He starts off with the strongest human bonds, father-son and mother-daughter.

Matt. 10:34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36 and a man's enemies will be the members of his household.

The dividing of families still happens today, even with non-Jews.

I largely agree with your rendering, T6. And, I agree even further. Since you mention the title “Jews”, please reflect on Revelation 2:9, 3:9. Were you able to grasp division between authentic Israelite Jews, and hypocrite impostors being the Shelanite descendants of Judah in my opening paragraphs (Matthew 23:13, 14, 15, 23, 25, 27, 29)? If you will continue humoring me, the Shelanite descendants (Numbers 26:20) of Judah and his Canaanitess wife (1Chronicles 2:3) were neither Hebrews, nor Israelites, although one may generically refer to the Shelanites as Jews, which they were by faith in the un-illuminated Talmud. But, the generic use of the title “Jew” does not embrace this ancestral “division.” Please consider the “great trespass” (Ezra 9:7 KJV) of Ezra 9:1, 2, corroborating Deuteronomy 7:1, 2, 3. Then, what happened to those strange wives and progeny, thereof? Ezra 10:2, 3, 4, 5 was a gentle prelude to Jesus’ ancestral “division” as I render (Ezra 9:8 KJV).

It’s a fairly common rendering the “fire” aspect of Jesus’ baptism symbolized the sequela following separation of the chaff, from the the grain. The grain remaining on the threshing floor was gathered into the barn; but, the chaff (basically the husk of the kernel) including non-nourishing debris (akin to tares) is burned (Isaiah 5:24 KJV, Matthew 3:1, 12). Clearer still in my mind; Jesus’ unveiled parable of the wheat and the tares makes His baptism with “fire” and “division” even more evident in my mind: Matthew 13:36 KJV, Matthew 13:37 KJV, Matthew 13:38 KJV, Matthew 13:39 KJV, Matthew 13:40 KJV, Matthew 13:41 KJV, Matthew 13:42 KJV, Matthew 13:43 KJV.

Nonetheless, please pay particular attention in those verses you brought forward T6, that division between son-in-law and father-in-law was mysteriously not included. Please consider the relationship between Caiaphas and Annas in John 18:12, 13 KJV. Had there been “division” between those two characters, Jesus’ mission would have either failed, or occurred some other way (John 10:17, 18).

T6: This is how I see the 3 baptisms.

Water, John’s was for repentance then when Jesus became Lord and Christ water baptism was backed by his blood and places believers in his body.

Matt. 28:.. "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them
Great reference, T6. That verse was a little truncated, and not from the KJV translation: “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost” (Matthew 28:19 KJV). The KJV translation correlates more with John 14:26 KJV in my fallible mind. I have considerable discussion regarding disciples. Jesus delineated between disciples and believers (multitudes) in Matthew 13:10 KV, Matthew 13:11 KJV, Matthew 13:12 KJV, Matthew 13:13 KJV, Matthew 13:14 KJV, Matthew 13:15 KJV, Matthew 13:16 KJV, with accolade for believers found in Matthew 13:17 KJV. Keeping in mind that Jesus (not water) “converted” believers (multitudes) into disciples in Matthew 13:15 KJV; said ‘conversion’ occurred in John 8 asI beg your continuing patience.

Jesus said He is the Light of the world in John 8:12 KJV. His ancestry (paternity, more specifically) was then challenged in John 8:13 KJV (and again in John 8:19, 25), and elsewhere. Jesus then said He and His Father were ‘two witnesses’ to His divine origin in John 8:17, 18. Witnesses testify; so, cutting to the chase: Jesus’ eyewitness testimony to an event WITH His Father, corroborating Jesus’ divine origin, is found in John 8:38 KJV. What specifically and succinctly did Jesus SEE WITH His Father as evidence to Jesus’ divine origin, T6? Furthermore, God’s testimony to Jesus’ divine origin is found in John 8:40 KJV. What specific and succinct “truth” did Jesus HEAR FROM God that even Abraham didn’t hear? Please reflect momentarily on Matthew 13:15 KJV as Jesus referenced ‘seeing’ and ‘hearing’ being components to Him ‘converting’ believers. Those two testimonies comprise “the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32 KJV). Said “truth” “converted” (Matthew 13:15 KJV) those who “believed” Jesus (John 8:30 KJV) into Jesus’ “disciples indeed” (John 8:31 KJV). All disciples were first believers; but, not all believers were disciples; and, I again refer you to Matthew 13:10-17, KJV.

Fret not if you cannot explicitly and succinctly unveil those two testimonies, T6 (John 8:38 KJV, and John 8:40 KJV). I’ve asked those two questions of numerous folk, including half a dozen MDiv’s and PhD theologians, and only two of them recognized this dilemma being the “door”, or ‘narrow gate’. But, even they humbly confessed they couldn’t answer those two questions.

If water baptism conveys constructive receipt of the Holy Ghost imparting the 20-gig download, then I’m listening for those two answers. Peter said we are “born again… by the word of God…” (1Peter 1:23 KJV), and Peter’s notion correlates with John 14:26 KJV. JTB preached repentance, and Jesus preached illumination! And, reflecting on the Great Commission in Matthew 28:19, baptism with the Holy Ghost (John 14:26 KJV) was indeed THE fundamental component of making disciples out of believers. I suspect those baptized with the Holy Ghost at Pentecost could answer those two questions. So, I do not deny water baptism being significant T6, but only following the aforementioned repentance for running with the wrong crowd as pre-repentant Paul did. Furthermore, JTB’s water baptism didn’t hold a candle to Jesus’ baptism with the “Holy Ghost”, and with “fire” and “division” (Luke 3:18 KJV). JTB’s water baptism of immersion, either before or after Jesus’ D, B &R, was unique among the Jewish tradition of washing. In no case in my fallible mind did water baptism, in and of itself, convey or impart anything to the candidate more than a profession of repentance refuting Pharisaic Scriptural misgivings that we hardly have a clue about. And, I do not subscribe to the notion carnal sins were the foremost component of JTB’s repentance as most fold do.

T6: 2) Baptism “with the Holy Spirit” is the pouring out of the Spirit.

Acts 1:4 Gathering them together, He commanded them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait for what the Father had promised, "Which," He said, "you heard of from Me; 5 for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.”

Perhaps I’m not fully grasping your notion T6; but, are you suggesting receiving the Holy Spirit is a literal liquid ‘poured upon’ event? That seems inconsistent with an immersion, although I do not subscribe to either as conveying constructive receipt of the Holy Ghost. Being ‘poured upon’ appears to be a component of the Catholic notion of baptismal spiritual regeneration via consecrated (made holy) water. I’ve no doubt JTB’s water baptism was a ceremonial component at Pentecost. But, clearly in my mind, in Acts 1:4, 5, Peter was specifically delineating between JTB’s water baptism (following repentance), and Jesus’ baptism “with the Holy Ghost” being in synch with JTB’s order of events in Matthew 3:11 KJV. Notice Peter’s tense “John baptizED” with water, and “you WILL BE baptized with the Holy Spirit”. Two separate and distinct events… John the Baptist did not baptize folk with the Holy Spirit, he prepared the way for Jesus’ baptisms. Peter was making this distinction, not inclusion, to my fallible rendering.

T6: 2) Baptism “with the Holy Spirit” is the pouring out of the Spirit.

Acts 2:15 For these men are not drunk, as you suppose, for it is only third hour of the day; 16 but this is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel:
17 ‘And it shall be in the last days,' God says,
'That I will pour forth of My Spirit on all mankind;

Ahhh! Thank you for clarifying your literal rendering of “pouring out”, T6. Do keep in mind Ezekiel 22:31. At the risk of sounding presumptuous, I don’t gather the Lord’s going to be literally pouring incendiary accelerants on folk. Consider Lamentations 4:11 KJV; 1Samuel 1:15 KJV; 2Chronicles 12:7 KJV; Isaiah 26:16 KJV; Jeremiah 7:20 KJV… Peter already made the distinction John’s literal water baptism experience following repentance preceded a separate and distinct Holy Ghost baptismal experience, in Acts 1:4 KJV. JTB’s baptism was indeed a literal water experience, following his preaching of repentance. Repentance preceded water baptism; and, JTB’s water baptism following repentance preceded Jesus’ baptism with the Holy Spirit, and with fire (and division).

T6: 3) Baptism of fire will be trials.

1 Pt. 1:7 so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

That’s interesting, T6. Let’s take a listen to this verse in greater context:

1Peter 1:3-9, KJV (my parentheses) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4) To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5) Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6) Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: 7) That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it (gold) be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 8) Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: 9) Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.​

I hear Peter noting how gold is made pure in the smelting process, but even still tarnishes. So, I hear Peter giving an analogy that our faith, “being more precious than gold”, is likewise made pure being tried “through manifold temptations”. Yet, even better than gold that tarnishes, we “are kept by the power of God through faith…” There, Peter is indeed equating the temptation of faith being akin to a smelting fire. Considering temptation being the testing fire, please allow me to direct your attention to verses I’ve previously included:

Revelation 2:9 KJVI know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.​

Those who were not Jews, but the synagogue of Satan, were the mamzerim (“bastard”, Deuteronomy 23:2 KJV) Shelanite descendants (Numbers 26:20) of Isaiah’s Messianic progenitor (Isaiah 65:9) and his “Canaanitess” wife (1Chronicles 2:3). Those circumcised Shelanites, being “Abraham’s seed” (John 8:33 KJV, John 8:37 KJV), but not “Abraham’s children” (John 8:37 KJV, Genesis 25:4, Romans 9:6, 7) were descendants of Abraham being “the children of Keturah” (Genesis 25:4). Judah’s father-in-law Shuah, was a ‘son’ of Keturah, wife of Abraham. But, Shuah was not a “son” of Abraham (v. 2, 4, Genesis 25:1, 2, 3, 4, 9; Galatians 4:22 KJV). Those mamzerim circumcised non-Israelite Shelanite Pharisee priests infiltrated the Israelite synagogues, and misled the lost sheep that Jesus was an impostor not being a Shelanite: “we be Abraham’s seed…” and “we be not born of fornication…” (John 8:33 KJV, John 8:41 KJV). Abraham was married to Keturah; and, Judah was married to his Canaanitess wife, Keturah’s granddaughter. Those impostors instigated the crucifixion of Jesus (John 8:37 KJV, John 11:46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53), who was a descendant of Judah and his daughter-in-law, Tamar (Matthew 1:3 KJV, Luke 3:33 KJV). Those detractors were not Jews, T6. Listen further capturing the temptation in v. 10:

Revelations 3:7-10, KJV (my parentheses) And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8) I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength (Ezra 9:8 KJV), and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name (Shelanites denied Jesus’ ‘name’, His ancestry, John 8:13 KJV, John 8:19 KJV…). 9) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10) Because thou hast kept the word of my patience (distinguishing Israelite Jews from Shelanite ‘Jews’), I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.​

That sounds like quite a temptation and trial, T6! And, I’m hearing from but a handful of folk who understand Jesus’ baptism with “fire” and “division”, a matter for the Holy Ghost (John 14:26 KJV) whereby we are “born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1Peter 1:23 KJV).

T6: Let me know if I misunderstood you.

I think it’s safe to say you understood me, T6. Most of us are ‘underheard’ by one another. I’m entirely grateful for the time you’ve spent considering my exhausting posts,T6… please let me know also, if you think I haven’t understood you, although disagreeing in Christian Spirit is a great beginning!

kayaker

Last edited:

Gurucam

Acts 20:24 But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself,

Please, please, please, wake up and smell the aroma of your hell bound, delusion.

One who does not accept the literal words in the KJV N.T. with childlike innocence and instead seeks to correct them, is certainly considering his life and the account of his life, to be dear to himself.

Indeed such a person's own intellectual accomplishment and personal account of his life, is clearly far more dear to him than the sacred KJV N.T. as it literally is.

so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, . . . . . .
Turbosixx. In your above statement, you are admitting your Satanic path and your commitment to Satanic servitude. That which you describe is in no way a divine path.

The Lord Jesus made it clear that the letter killeth. Only the Spirit giveth life. All courses, including your course is letter discernment which killeth. This killeth both you and those who you seek to teach.

This means that starting and finishing any course for the purpose of any ministry is to qualify oneself under Satan so as go forth and "killeth" as many as one can, by preaching. This is the essential basis of the lettered, physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man church of the Lord Jesus. This commission (for 'the dead'), was committed onto Peter. Here one is serving according to the commission that was given to Peter. 'The dead' are sent to Peter for the destruction of their flesh, so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. Instead, for the past 2000 odd years, Peter & Co and other churches drawn from Peter's ideologies, has been burying their charges. They have not been saving the spirits of anyone. Here the dead bury their dead, for the past 2000 odd years . . . by foisting lettered discernment of scriptures on these followers and totally relegating spiritual discernment. (many are called to those churches but few, if any, are chosen)

One who serves according to Paul's commission serves only the Spirit. The Spirit (of the Lord Jesus) is the anchor and totality of the New Covenant or New Testament. One who serves this 'Spirit based' commission does not preach the things which his fellow man had taught him in schools. In fact he does not teach the letter nor does he teach letter discernment. (He might simply use points in the letters so as to bring one onto the Spirit which giveth life.) This is the commission which was rendered onto only Paul. Only this commission giveth life.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is the anchor of the New Covenant or New Testament. One who serves this commission teaches only the following:

1.) he confirms that only the Spirit giveth life. He also teaches that the letter killeth. Therefore he does not teach one to dissect, corrupt, re-translated and other wise corrupt the literal words in the KJV N.T.

2.) he confirms that this Spirit which giveth life is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Intercession. He teaches that the Lord Jesus is not only the Truth and the way. He teaches that the Lord Jesus is also the life.

Therefore since the Lord Jesus is the life. Then the Spirit which giveth life must be the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This he teaches.

3.) he teaches also that each person must achieve direct, personalized, individual and intuitive communion with this Spirit of the Lord Jesus in order to get and keep life.

4.) he teaches also that in order for one to achieve communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, each person must go through each of their own individual heart or spirit. There they must find out precisely, what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do. Then know, pray for, say and do just that and only that. This is how the Spirit giveth life.

5.) he teaches also that one who is led in the above manner has God given freedom, liberty and justifications to transgress the law and canons etc. and get no sin, but instead be glorified by God.

The above (i.e. 1. to 5.) is all that an authentic Christian teacher, teaches. Such a teacher is called a teacher or Governor of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. These are the elders and leader of the Spirit church of the Lord Jesus.This is the church which giveth life (eternal). This is the commission which was rendered onto only Paul.

An authentic Christian elder and teacher is never a priest, a pope, a pastor, a bishop or any other intellectually discern-ers of scriptures. An authentic Christian elder and teacher is simply a Teacher or Governor of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. He validates the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and teaches nothing more.

Priest, popes, pastors, bishops and other intellectual discern-ers of the written scriptures, belong to the various churches of 'the dead' where 'the letter killeth' and where 'the dead also bury their dead'.

turbosixx, do you understand 1.) to 5) above. This has to do with the purity of Christianity which is anchored totally on the live Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This is path which giveth life. This has nothing to do with taking and "finishing my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, . . . . . . " (i.e. your path). Yours is the dead path.
Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
'Following the Lord Jesus in the regeneration' is the Spirit path which giveth life. This path was rendered onto only Paul.

'Let the dead bury their dead' is the lettered path which killeth. This path was rendered onto Peter.

Do not attempt to foist your dead path on unsuspecting aspiring Christians. Any such attempt is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost and that is not forgivable at any place or time.

Turbosixx, Get you fact correct. Christians teachers are never called to "finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus". Never!

Authentic Christians (i.e. the chosen few) are called to drop the written scriptures and the law and teach their charges to come onto only the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This latter thing and only this latter thing is the Gospel of Grace.

Boy you are, indeed, a very seriously lost goat.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Turbosixx & DAN P

Boy you guys are, indeed, very seriously lost goats. Goats are not chosen. Only sheep are chosen. However you still have time (i.e. very limited time) to become sheep.

Matthew 25:31-46King James Version (KJV)

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

1.) To be on the left side of the Lord is to be a goat. This is to be an intellectual discern-er of scriptures (i.e. to be left brain operatives) . . . like you guys. This is all that 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead) can do. Under this system, if 'the dead' do not become spiritually aware in their life time, when they die on earth, they are buried in the earth (i.e. hell) with their dead physical bodies. This is how 'the dead bury their dead'.

As you ought to know, the very great majority of those called to Christianity are under the Satanic spell of Peter & Co. They bury their dead (spirit and all) in the earth, which is hell, to wait indefinitely on the return of the Lord Jesus in a physical body to shout out to them to rise our of the earth. 2000 years have passed and the Lord has not come. This is how the dead bury their dead.

'The dead' cannot commune with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Therefore the Lord cannot and do not know them. Therefore they are denied by the Lord Jesus. He does not know them. He cannot and does not say to them, "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

2.) To be on the right side of the Lord Jesus is to be sheep. They are intuitive/spiritual discern-er of All Truth (i.e. right brain operatives). These are people whose spirit are saved. This means that they have become aware of and functional through, their individual right side brain hemispheres. They are aware of their own spirits and they have communed with and are led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Therefore they know and are led by, All Truth. This is what the Spiritually aware can do. 'The dead' cannot do this. 'The dead' are stuck in the law and the letter. They cannot and do not move onto the Spirit (until they ceases being 'the dead by becoming aware of each of their own spirits).

Only those whose spirits are saved can move on to this next step which is purely spiritual. In this next step, because one's spirit is saved, one can search his heart or spirit and commune with and be led by, the Spirit of the Lord. Then and only then, will the Lord know one and therefore confess one to God. These people are called sheep and only they are the chosen. When these people die on earth they rise in three day, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven.

The Lord Jesus can and always say to these: "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

Last edited:

DAN P

Turbosixx & DAN P

Boy you guys are, indeed, very seriously lost goats. Goats are not chosen. Only sheep are chosen. However you still have time to become sheep.

To be on the left side of the Lord is to be a goat. This is to be an intellectual discern-er of scriptures (i.e. left brain operatives). This is all that 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead) can do. Under this system, they are buried if they never become spiritually aware in their life time. They are denied by the Lord Jesus. He does not know them. He cannot and does not say to them, "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

To be on the right side of the Lord Jesus is to be sheep. They are intuitive/spiritual discern-er of All Truth (i.e. right brain operatives). This is what the Spiritually aware does. Only those whose spirits are saved can move on to this next step. In this next step, because one's spirit is saved, one can search his heart or spirit and commune with and be led by, the Spirit of the Lord. Then and only then, will the Lord know one and therefore confess one to God. These people are called sheep and only they are the chosen. The Lord Jesus can and will say to these: "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

The literal words in the KJV N.T. hold all the mysteries. Yet all of these gems pass over the heads of the very great majority of those called to Christianity, simply because they are misled into letter discernment (and not literal acceptance) of the KJV N.T.. They literally desecrate the KJV N.T.. Are you among these unfortunate masses of people?

Fact is the Lord Jesus can be known only in His current Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God format, through one's own spirit. This is achieved by discernment through one right side brain hemisphere. One who can and do this right side brain discernment is called 'a sheep on the right side of the Lord'. Such a one is also described as being spiritually aware (and not 'the dead'). Being spiritually aware (and not 'the dead') is the only way that one can know the Lord Jesus and also be known to the Lord Jesus, so that He can confess one to God.

The dead describes goats. They are on the left side of the Lord. They functional only through their left side brain hemisphere. They are connected only to the physical. Our left side brain hemisphere detects only the physical. Our left side brain hemisphere is our intellectual and physical discerning brain. These people are described by the Lord, as goats. This means that goats/'the dead' cannot know the Lord Jesus who is currently clad only in His Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. Also the Lord Jesus would not know them and therefore the Lord cannot and does not confess them to God.

Peter & Co. (and all other churches which they influenced) started and perpetuated (for 2000 odd years) the intellectual,'left brain', lettered discernment of scriptures. They were Satan and continue to be Satan. They falsely pass that off as Christianity. They are the major false prophets who have misled the great majority of the billion or so who have been called to Christianity. Additionally for the past 2000 odd years, they have also denied and blaspheme Paul's commission, which is Spiritual and authentically Christian and, which is anchored on intuitive, spiritual discernment which is done through our individual right side brain hemisphere.

When one goes to school to learn 'scriptures, one is simply under the spell of Satan and one is willingly preparing oneself to serve Satan and indeed thereafter one is committed to and does teach lettered discernment of scriptures and so serve Satan faithfully. Indeed the letter killeth one's charges, . . . the spirit discernment is relegated from among one charges . . . and Satan is served, delighted and fulfilled.

Are you guys among these misled and 'not chosen' masses of unfortunate people?

We seem to be passing out of Christianity 101. The next step is dawning. Growth is evident.

Hi and those in the Body of Christ are not called SHEEP or GOATS and the passage you quoted from Matt 25:33 are Gentiles that enter the Millinnal Kingdom !!

The Body of Christ left 7 years before Matt 25 !!

It seems that you are LOST IN mATTHEW !!:chuckle::chuckle:

DAN P

Last edited:

turbosixx

Please, please, please, wake up and smell the aroma of your hell bound, delusion.

One who does not accept the literal words in the KJV N.T. with childlike innocence and instead seeks to correct them, is certainly considering his life and the account of his life, to be dear to himself.

Indeed such a person's own intellectual accomplishment and personal account of his life, is clearly far more dear to him than the sacred KJV N.T. as it literally is.

Turbosixx. In your above statement, you are admitting your Satanic path and your commitment to Satanic servitude. That which you describe is in no way a divine path.

The Lord Jesus made it clear that the letter killeth. Only the Spirit giveth life. All courses, including your course is letter discernment which killeth. This killeth both you and those who you seek to teach.

This means that starting and finishing any course for the purpose of any ministry is to qualify oneself under Satan so as go forth and "killeth" as many as one can, by preaching. This is the essential basis of the lettered, physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man church of the Lord Jesus. This commission (for 'the dead'), was committed onto Peter. Here one is serving according to the commission that was given to Peter. 'The dead' are sent to Peter for the destruction of their flesh, so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. Instead, for the past 2000 odd years, Peter & Co and other churches drawn from Peter's ideologies, has been burying their charges. They have not been saving the spirits of anyone. Here the dead bury their dead, for the past 2000 odd years . . . by foisting lettered discernment of scriptures on these followers and totally relegating spiritual discernment. (many are called to those churches but few, if any, are chosen)

One who serves according to Paul's commission serves only the Spirit. The Spirit (of the Lord Jesus) is the anchor and totality of the New Covenant or New Testament. One who serves this 'Spirit based' commission does not preach the things which his fellow man had taught him in schools. In fact he does not teach the letter nor does he teach letter discernment. (He might simply use points in the letters so as to bring one onto the Spirit which giveth life.) This is the commission which was rendered onto only Paul. Only this commission giveth life.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is the anchor of the New Covenant or New Testament. One who serves this commission teaches only the following:

1.) he confirms that only the Spirit giveth life. He also teaches that the letter killeth. Therefore he does not teach one to dissect, corrupt, re-translated and other wise corrupt the literal words in the KJV N.T.

2.) he confirms that this Spirit which giveth life is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Intercession. He teaches that the Lord Jesus is not only the Truth and the way. He teaches that the Lord Jesus is also the life.

Therefore since the Lord Jesus is the life. Then the Spirit which giveth life must be the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This he teaches.

3.) he teaches also that each person must achieve direct, personalized, individual and intuitive communion with this Spirit of the Lord Jesus in order to get and keep life.

4.) he teaches also that in order for one to achieve communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, each person must go through each of their own individual heart or spirit. There they must find out precisely, what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do. Then know, pray for, say and do just that and only that. This is how the Spirit giveth life.

5.) he teaches also that one who is led in the above manner has God given freedom, liberty and justifications to transgress the law and canons etc. and get no sin, but instead be glorified by God.

The above (i.e. 1. to 5.) is all that an authentic Christian teacher, teaches. Such a teacher is called a teacher or Governor of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. These are the elders and leader of the Spirit church of the Lord Jesus.This is the church which giveth life (eternal). This is the commission which was rendered onto only Paul.

An authentic Christian elder and teacher is never a priest, a pope, a pastor, a bishop or any other intellectually discern-ers of scriptures. An authentic Christian elder and teacher is simply a Teacher or Governor of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. He validates the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and teaches nothing more.

Priest, popes, pastors, bishops and other intellectual discern-ers of the written scriptures, belong to the various churches of 'the dead' where 'the letter killeth' and where 'the dead also bury their dead'.

turbosixx, do you understand 1.) to 5) above. This has to do with the purity of Christianity which is anchored totally on the live Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This is path which giveth life. This has nothing to do with taking and "finishing my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, . . . . . . " (i.e. your path). Yours is the dead path.

'Following the Lord Jesus in the regeneration' is the Spirit path which giveth life. This path was rendered onto only Paul.

'Let the dead bury their dead' is the lettered path which killeth. This path was rendered onto Peter.

Do not attempt to foist your dead path on unsuspecting aspiring Christians. Any such attempt is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost and that is not forgivable at any place or time.

Turbosixx, Get you fact correct. Christians teachers are never called to "finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus". Never!

Authentic Christians (i.e. the chosen few) are called to drop the written scriptures and the law and teach their charges to come onto only the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This latter thing and only this latter thing is the Gospel of Grace.

Boy you are, indeed, a very seriously lost goat. [/COLOR]

Both of the quotes you have for me are scripture, not my words. I fail to see the problem.

Gurucam

Turbosixx & DAN P

The literal words in the KJV N.T. hold all the mysteries. Yet all of these gems pass over the heads of the very great majority of those called to Christianity, simply because they are misled into letter discernment (and not literal acceptance) of the KJV N.T.. They literally desecrate the KJV N.T.. Are you among these unfortunate masses of people?

Fact is the Lord Jesus can be known only in His current Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God format, through one's own spirit. This is achieved by discernment through one right side brain hemisphere. One who can and do this right side brain discernment is called 'a sheep on the right side of the Lord'. The Lord Jesus can and always say to these: "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:" Such a one is also described as being spiritually aware (and not 'the dead'). Being spiritually aware (and not 'the dead') is the only way that one can know the Lord Jesus and also be known to the Lord Jesus, so that He can confess one to God.

The dead describes goats. They are on the left side of the Lord. They functional only through their left side brain hemisphere. They are connected only to the physical. Our left side brain hemisphere detects only the physical. Our left side brain hemisphere is our intellectual and physical discerning brain. These people are described by the Lord, as goats. This means that goats/'the dead' cannot know the Lord Jesus who is currently clad only in His Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. Also the Lord Jesus would not know them and therefore the Lord cannot and does not confess them to God. The Lord Jesus cannot and does not say to these: "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

Peter & Co. (and all other churches which they influenced) started and perpetuated (for 2000 odd years) the intellectual,'left brain', lettered discernment of scriptures. They were Satan and continue to be Satan. They falsely pass that off as Christianity. They are the major false prophets who have misled the great majority of the billion or so who have been called to Christianity. Additionally for the past 2000 odd years, they have also denied and blaspheme Paul's commission, which is Spiritual and authentically Christian and, which is anchored on intuitive, spiritual discernment which is done through our individual right side brain hemisphere.

When one goes to school to learn 'scriptures, one is simply under the spell of Satan and one is willingly preparing oneself to serve Satan and indeed thereafter one is committed to and does teach lettered discernment of scriptures and so serve Satan faithfully. Indeed the letter killeth one's charges, . . . simultaneously spirit discernment is relegated from among one's charges . . . and Satan is served, delighted and fulfilled . . . all because of the likes of you guys.

Are you guys among these misled and 'not chosen' masses of unfortunate people?

We seem to be passing out of Christianity 101. The next step is dawning. Growth is evident.

Gurucam

Both of the quotes you have for me are scripture, not my words. I fail to see the problem.

You cannot quote and apply the verses in the KJV N.T. willy nilly.

Are you aware that the KJV N.T. has two separate and un-mixable sets of instructions, one each for 1.) 'those who bury their dead' and 2.) those who follow the Lord in the regeneration.

Are you aware that the Lord Jesus deliver to both types of people? And he delivered different things to each set of these people. Both sets of deliveries comprise the written KJV N.T.. Each user of the KJV N.T. must make this separation. Then adopt the set that he or she is drawn too, while leaving the other set alone and untouched for use by that other set of people who are not like he or she. DAN P does not do this.

Are you aware that, from the people who the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus encountered, only a few were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These are the spiritually aware people who can follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration.

And so, the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only these few people. This is the basis of Paul's commission.

The very great majority of people who the physical Jesus encountered were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and Jesus gave them something else. He did not give them the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These are 'the dead'

Therefore the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is just a few revelations in the KJV N.T.

The very great majority of the revelations in the KJV N.T are given for people who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

You seem to be drawn to the revelations which were given for those who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is the basis of Peter's commission.

DAN P seeks to distort and corrupt the revelations that are for those who are given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. He does this so as to make them fit into or support the revelation which were given for those who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

DAN P is seeking to corrupt and undermine Paul's gospel that was given for the living (i.e. those who can follow the Spirit of the Lord Jesus) so as to promote Peter's gospel that was given for 'the dead' (i.e. those who cannot follow the Spirit of the Lord Jesus).

This is a very very serious transgression. This transgression is not forgivable at any place or time. This transgression is a one way ticket to hell.

Last edited:

turbosixx

Boy you are, indeed, a very seriously lost goat. [/COLOR]

Did you think the “I” in Acts 20:24 I was applying to me? That is Paul saying “I”, not me.

Dan asked where did Paul preach the kingdom and I showed him. He says he testified to the gospel of grace and went around preaching the kingdom.

Acts 20:24 But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God. 25 "And now, behold, I know that all of you, among whom I went about preaching the kingdom, will no longer see my face.

turbosixx

You cannot quote and apply the verses in the KJV N.T. willy nilly.

Are you aware that the KJV N.T. has two separate and un-mixable sets of instructions, one each for 1.) 'those who bury their dead' and 2.) those who follow the Lord in the regeneration.

Are you aware that the Lord Jesus deliver to both types of people? And he delivered different things to each set of these people. Both sets of deliveries comprise the written KJV N.T.. Each user of the KJV N.T. must make this separation. Then adopt the set that he or she is drawn too, while leaving the other set alone and untouched for use by that other set of people who are not like he or she. DAN P does not do this.

Are you aware that, from the people who the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus encountered, only a few were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These are the spiritually aware people who can follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration.

And so, the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only these few people. This is the basis of Paul's commission.

The very great majority of people who the physical Jesus encountered were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and Jesus gave them something else. He did not give them the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These are 'the dead'

Therefore the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is just a few revelations in the KJV N.T.

The very great majority of the revelations in the KJV N.T are given for people who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

You seem to be drawn to the revelations which were given for those who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is the basis of Peter's commission.

DAN P seeks to distort and corrupt the revelations that are for those who are given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. He does this so as to make them fit into or support the revelation which were given for those who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

DAN P is seeking to corrupt and undermine Paul's gospel that was given for the living (i.e. those who can follow the Spirit of the Lord Jesus) so as to promote Peter's gospel that was given for 'the dead' (i.e. those who cannot follow the Spirit of the Lord Jesus).

This is a very very serious transgression. This transgression is not forgivable at any place or time. This transgression is a one way ticket to hell.

The way I understand it the gospel Paul preached is no different than the one Peter preached. They are both founded on Christ.

1 Cor. 3:11 For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

1 Cor. 3:5 What then is Apollos? And what is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, even as the Lord gave opportunity to each one. 6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing the growth. 7 So then neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but God who causes the growth. 8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one;

Last edited: