ECT WHAT ACTS 2:28 REALLY MEANS !!

turbosixx

The Lord Jesus made it clear that the letter killeth. Only the Spirit giveth life. All courses, including your course is letter discernment which killeth. This killeth both you and those who you seek to teach.

I take this very seriously. I understand that one who teaches will be held doubly accountable.

I assume most of what you are talking about is taken from Romans. What Paul is talking about in Romans, the letter that kills, is the law of Moses.
Rom. 7:6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.

The law of Moses had no provision for the remission of sins.
Acts 13:38 Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through this Man is preached to you the forgiveness of sins;39 and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.

It was a tutor till Christ came, but no one is under the law anymore.
Gal. 3:24 Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

Gurucam

The way I understand it the gospel Paul preached is no different than the one Peter preached. They are both founded on Christ.

1.) That is so. Both Peter and Paul preached the gospel that was and is for 'the dead'. They were both given to preach the Gospel that is for 'the dead'. This is the Gospel of circumcision. This gospel is with the law and canons etc.

Peter was given to preach only this Gospel. Therefore Peter's commission was and is only about 'the dead'. Paul was also given to preach this gospel when he encountered 'the dead'.

2.) However a second (different) Gospel was also committed onto Paul and Paul alone. This is the gospel of un-circumcision. This gospel is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the law and canons etc.

Paul and Paul alone was given to teach the gospel of un-circumcision and he was given to affirm this gospel only to the chosen few. The chosen few are those who had been transformed (and continue to be transformed) from being 'the dead' to being the spiritually aware.

The Lord Jesus very clearly confirmed that there are two types of people. The Lord also confirmed that He did not make the same deliveries to both of these sets of people.

a) One set are 'the dead' (i.e. spiritually dead). They are described as not having the 'eyes to see', the 'ear to hear' and the 'hearts to understand'. The Lord confirmed that they are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These are those who continue to be 'the Old people'. These people were put under the care of Peter. However Paul was also given to preach to these people.

b) The other set are the spiritually aware. They are described as having the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand'. The Lord confirmed that they are given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These are the New people who have the necessary spiritual/intuitive actualization to become New people in Christ. These people were put under the care of Paul and Paul alone.

You are not likely to hear Paul's delivered to the chosen few. The chosen few were (and are) the spiritually aware people (i.e those who were and are no longer 'the dead'). It is very clear that you were not privy to these rather very private deliveries which Paul made to only the chosen few. Obviously you have not yet transformed from being the dead to being the spiritually aware.

It is however, entirely true that simultaneously, Paul preached the same gospel, as Peter did but only to 'the dead' (not the spiritually aware). Paul taught it only to those who were supposed to be under Peter's church. Paul and Paul alone had another second Gospel which he affirmed to only to spiritual aware people. Spiritually aware people are those whose spirit have been saved.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The way I understand it the gospel Paul preached is no different than the one Peter preached. They are both founded on Christ.

This is a reply to your suggestion: "They are both founded on Christ." in the quote above.

The Lord Jesus had two presentations. One was 'seen' and temporal and the other 'not seen' and eternal. One was Christ, the other is not Christ but higher.

The former was his earthly form.

The latter is his purely Spirit form. The Lord Jesus is currently and for all eternity, in this pure Spirit form. This is the Spirit that was promised by God to Abraham and his seed. In this pure Spirit form the Lord Jesus is in spirit heaven "seated on the right side of the Holy Ghost". There he is on his throne and always ready willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Ghost on behalf of humans.

These are the differences:

1.) When the Lord Jesus walked on earth he was the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus. In this format the Lord is described as the son of man. In this format he became 'the Christ'.

Peter, the disciples and all others (except Paul) knew the Lord Jesus only in this physical form. Also Peter got his commission from the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. Peter's commission is purely physically based.

In this format the Lord and Peter's church (which he establish when he was in this form), might be blasphemed and one will be forgiven.

In this physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man form the Lord Jesus is not seriously consequential. In this format he is simply the 'son of man'. One might blaspheme him and one will be forgiven.

However one cannot blaspheme the Lord in his other format which is Spirit based.

2.) Indeed after the Lord was crucified, he rose out of the earth and into heaven clad only in His Spirit,'not seen' and eternal, Son of God format/body. In this format the Lord is the pure Son of God (i.e. the Holy Ghost). He is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God. In this format the Lord is known as the Son of God. In this format the Lord Jesus is no longer the Christ. He is a much higher expression which is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This is his Son of God format.

As the Son of God, the Lord Jesus is like the Holy Ghost, he is entitled to all things due to the Holy Ghost. If one blasphemes the Lord in this format one will not be forgiven at any place or time.

As the Christ, the Lord is the son of man, he is not very consequential. In this physical, son of man format one might blaspheme the Lord Jesus and one will be forgiven. If the Lord Jesus returns to earth in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body he would then once again be the Christ or be 'in Christ'. However it is not likely that the Lord Jesus would return to earth, in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body,any time soon or if at all.

Only Paul was able to commune with the Lord Jesus as he is in this Spirit format. Paul got his commission which is anchored on the Gospel of un-circumcision, directly and individually from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus. Paul's commission is purely spirit and Spirit based.

Although Paul is given to preach Peter's commission which is the Gospel of circumcision, Peter is not at all given to preach Paul's commission which is the Gospel of un-circumcision.

The Gospel of circumcision and the Gospel of un-circumcision are two absolutely different commissions. They are given for two totally different sets of people.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Turbosixx,

The Lord Jesus' physical visit on earth, ended some 2000 odd years ago. After that, he is no longer relevant in his physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man format. This is so even though Peter got his commission and church through this form of the Lord Jesus. Fact is the Lord Jesus confirmed that one might blaspheme him in this physical form and one might also blaspheme Peter and his church and one will be forgiven. Indeed, Paul did both of these things and he was forgiven and even given Jesus' Spirit based, Christian commission.

The blaspheming of the physical, 'seen and temporal son of man Lord Jesus and the blasphemy of Peter and his church, by Paul, was a right of passage. This demonstrated that Paul was spiritually aware. It is through spiritual awareness that one is able to discern the absolute folly that is Peter and his (dead people) physically based commission/church.

This passage, from being 'the dead to being spiritual aware, qualified Paul to have direct intuitive, spirit to Spirit communion with the Lord Jesus and to become a Christian.

Fact is everyone who seeks to be Christian must have same experience and behavior of Paul. Each of them must fully realize (from within his or her own heart or spirit) the folly that is Peter and his (dead people) physically based commission/church. Then each one will be naturally and spontaneously critical of Peter and his church and so each one will naturally, spontaneously and totally drop both Peter and his church. Only then can one embrace Paul's 'Spirit of Jesus' based commission and so become a Christian. This is the normal and required passage.

Fact is, the relevance of the Lord Jesus, now rest totally on His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God format. Currently and for all eternity, the Lord is in this Spirit form in spirit heaven. This is the basis of Paul's commission. Indeed if one blaspheme the Lord in this Spirit format or one blaspheme Paul's commission, one will not be forgiven at any place or time.

No doubt you are aware that the very great majority of those called to Christianity have a long history of denying, persecuting, undermining and blaspheming Paul and his sacred commission. They do this so as to promote Peter's commission, as being the only one. This practice is not forgivable at any place or time.

In fact it is quite common for the very great majority of those called to Christianity to claim and promote that both gospels and both commissions are the same. They do this simply to undermine and relegate Paul's commission and elevate Peter's commission. They are all under the Satanic spell of Peter. In fact they have sold their souls to Satan/Peter & Co. This practice of denying and blaspheming Paul's commission, is not forgivable at any place or time.

It is precisely because of the above denial, persecution, undermining and blasphemy of Paul's commission and the unforgivably nature of that act, that the Lord Jesus cannot and will not return to help these masses of people. These unfortunate people were and will continue to be, buried in the earth, to wait on the Lord's physical return. Some of them are in the earth, which is hell, for 2000 odd years, already. They are terminally doomed.

If you are among these unfortunate people, then according to the Lord Jesus as recorded in the KJV N.T., you are also terminally doomed.

These are not my ideas or interpretations. These are literal revelations in the KJV N.T.

This information is being made available now, for all to know, simply because we are in the fullness of time. The physical or dead age and reign of Peter has ended. The Spiritual Age of Paul or the Age of Enlightenment in Christ, has dawned.

Every where on earth, the Old is being dismantled and destroyed to give way to the New. Those who cannot or do not get on board with the New, are terminally doomed.

Children of the flesh are 'the dead'. They are Peter's people. Under grace of God, they will not be inheriting the earth together with Paul's people, who are the children of God.

Also under grace of God, children of the flesh (i.e. the dead) will continue to go into or be buried in, the earth (hell) with their dead physical bodies when they die. In the same manner as they did under the ideologies of Peter. They are all carded to remain there (inside earth) for a very very long time, even for eternity.

The surface of earth will be filled with only children of God. They will survive on earth or they will be brought forth from spirit heaven to earth, under grace of God.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
This is a very very serious transgression. This transgression is not forgivable at any place or time. This transgression is a one way ticket to hell.
Guru, all of that talk of yours and you have no understanding of the word of reconciliation/what took place by God through the Lord Jesus Christ some 2000 years ago!

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

How many sins do you believe Christ did not die for?

turbosixx

2.) However a second (different) Gospel was also committed onto Paul and Paul alone. This is the gospel of un-circumcision. This gospel is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the law and canons etc.

This is what I don't see and can't believe. Jesus told the apostles to teach the gospel to everyone, not just the circumcised. Those who believe the gospel will be saved.

Matt. 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Please explain how the audience (circumcised or not) has any bearing on the gospel that is preached?

Danoh

This is what I don't see and can't believe. Jesus told the apostles to teach the gospel to everyone, not just the circumcised. Those who believe the gospel will be saved.

Matt. 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Please explain how the audience (circumcised or not) has any bearing on the gospel that is preached?

So much for Matt. 10:23; which is what will then allow Matt. 24:14, until its intended end, 1 Cor. 15:24.

In between Matt. 24: 14 and 1 Cor. 15:24 will be Isaiah 2: 1-5.

Thus, the actual sense of Luke 24: 21, 46-47.

Where are we now?

Romans 11:11, 25.

turbosixx

So much for Matt. 10:23; which is what will then allow Matt. 24:14, until its intended end, 1 Cor. 15:24.

In between Matt. 24: 14 and 1 Cor. 15:24 will be Isaiah 2: 1-5.

Thus, the actual sense of Luke 24: 21, 46-47.

Where are we now?

Romans 11:11, 25.

This is my understanding of those verses.

Matt. 24:14
Jesus commisioned the apostles to preach the gospel to all nations and everyone so the kingdom has been preached for 2,000 years.

Paul went about preaching the kingdom throughout the known world.
Acts 20:25 "And now, behold, I know that all of you, among whom I went about preaching the kingdom, will no longer see my face.

I see that this is where we are now?

Col. 1:13 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

We're just waiting for the end. It appears Paul thought it would come in his lifetime.
1 Thes. 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air,

Interplanner

Yes, everything Paul says indicates he thought the judgement of the world was very close. He did not show any allowance for a delay between 1st century Judean events and the end of the world in Luke 21 (Luke was his chronicler). Matthew and Mark did.

kayaker

This is how I understand it.

T6: This is how I understand it.

I agree, before Jesus' D,B & R being baptized in his name wasn't practiced and would not profit anyone because his blood was not backing it.

You make an interesting point, T6. Yet, even prior to His D, B & R, being miraculously healed by Jesus was surely profitable, and I could write a book on His healing heritable genetic afflictions (John 9:1, 2, 3, 4) with particular interest in John 9:4 KJV. Please listen momentarily to Jesus speaking to His detractors:

John 10:37-42, KJV “If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But, if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. Therefore they sought again to take him; but he escaped out of their hand, And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode. And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true. And many believed on him there.​

John wasn’t just preaching about an anonymous Messiah, T6. John had been preaching “the man” in the wilderness, this man, Jesus. Therefore, John the Baptizer was baptizing in the name of Jesus, although not explicitly written. JTB’s followers were repenting of believing Pharisaic teaching that Messiah had to be a descendant of Abraham and his WIFE (Keturah), and then a descendant of Isaiah’s Messianic progenitor (Isaiah 65:9) and his WIFE (Genesis 38:1, 2, 12). Jesus’ non-Israelite detractors said, “We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man…” “We be not born of fornication…” (John 8:33 KJV, John 8:41 KJV).

Hopefully I’ve brought some prior discussion to mind, T6. I’ve looked back exploring the following references to being baptized in the ‘name’ of Jesus, explicitly: Acts 2:38 KJV, Acts 8:12 KJV, Acts 8:16 KJV, Acts 10:48 KJV, and Acts 19:5 KJV. Lets’ take a look at one or two:

Acts 2:38-39, KJV Then said Peter unto them (Acts 2:22, 23), Repent, AND be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus christ for the remission of sins, and he shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. 40) And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.​

First, consider Peter’s itinerary: (1) Repent, (2) be baptized, and (3) receive the Holy Ghost. Peter’s agenda was in synch with JTB’s in Matthew 3:11 KJV, Matthew 3:12 KJV. Peter corroborated JTB’s repentance and water baptism. By Peter including “in the name of Jesus Christ”, I gather Peter was invoking the authority Jesus extended in Matthew 18:18 KJV, Matthew 18:19 KJV, Matthew 18:20 KJV before His D, B, and R. But, listen to Peter’s last sentence from those verses: “Save yourselves from this untoward generation.” Who was that untoward generation, T6?

Besides being tagalongs behind that “untoward generation”, that instigated the crucifixion, Peter told those deluded Israelites to repent of what, T6? Who was that “untoward generation” that misled the Israelites to be tagalongs to the crucifixion? How did they Scripturally mislead those tagalong Israelites to believe Jesus was an impostor, and not the Messiah?

Even though there’s a close association between being reconciled in Isaiah’s prophesy that Jesus is Messiah, and being water baptized as JTB prepared the way for the Lord… water baptism, in and of itself, did not impart this new knowledge of Jesus being Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah. JTB’s preaching did. And, Peter said we are “…born again… by the word of God…” (1Peter 1:23 KJV). Water was not a key ingredient to this illumination, Scripture was. And, JTB was undoubtedly and keenly astute in Scripture (OT, btw).

After his sacrifice, he does establish baptism as a means of salvation.

Mark 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

I certainly agree with this verse. Please consider JTB did “preach the gospel” in the wilderness; and, JTB established believers, from non-believers, knowing Jesus was Isaiah’s prophesied Messiah (Isaiah 65:9 KJV). They believed, and were water baptized. Water baptism publicly symbolized their repentance of those ‘non-believing’ Pharisaic renderings that Messiah had to be a Shelanite descendant of Abraham’s WIFE Keturah, via her “Canaanitess” granddaughter (1Chronicles 2:3), WIFE of Isaiah’s Messianic progenitor (Isaiah 65:9; Genesis 38:1, 2, 26; 1Corinthians 2:3; Numbers 26:20; John 8:33 KJV, John 8:41 KJV). I suggest Jesus corroborated JTB’s endeavor to pave His way. Do you consider JTB’s water baptized followers were not candidates for salvation had they never met Jesus? I think Jesus refuted that notion in Mark 16:15 KJV, and assured salvation is not an exclusive component of His two baptisms.

KAY: Those eight souls were saved by water from being in the ark. Then, I see no direct reference water baptism spiritually saves anyone, the ark did, and Jesus is our ark through His resurrection.

T6: I see what you’re saying, but if water baptism wasn't Peters point why even mention the water? Also, when he says baptism saves us he tells us what is happening during the baptism process in the hyphenated section -not the removal of dirt from the flesh, but an appeal to God for a good conscience-

How would being HS baptized remove dirt from the body? Being baptized in water would do that, but he is telling us that is not what baptism is doing. By being water baptized we are making an appeal to God.

If we move the hyphenated section to the end we get this, which does not change the integrity of the sentence.

21 Corresponding to that, baptism now saves you through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, not the removal of dirt from the flesh but an appeal to God for a good conscience.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:​

I kinda prefer the KJV on this verse, T6. I don’t grasp this verse as saying, as I think you suggest, “we are making an appeal to God” through water baptism, as though we are seeking an appeal for God’s good conscience toward us for doing so. Water baptism in my mind is a reflection of our “good conscience toward God” (KJV). I hear Peter explaining water baptism signifies we have a good conscience about the righteousness of God, who destroyed those ‘sometime disobedient’ “sons of God” with the flood (Genesis 6:1, 2, 3, 44, 5, 6, 7), I beg your patience. Let’s take a closer look at Peter’s discussion from the full text recognizing I’m throwing an awful lot on the table, here:

1Peter 3:18-22, KJV (my { }, and caps) For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he {through His resurrected quickened Spirit, not water baptism} might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh {John 10:17, 18}, but quickened by the Spirit {resurrected, the first fruit}: 19) By which {His quickened Spirit} ALSO {not just to the living via the Holy Ghost} he went and preached unto the spirits in prison {who were those spirits in prison?}; 20) Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein {the ark} few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

{the spirits in prison were those “sometime disobedient” “sons of God”, Sethites & Co. Luke 3:36, 37, 38, who hooked up with the “daughters of men”, the forbidden female progeny of Cain (Genesis 4:14, 15, 16), Genesis 6:1, 2, thereby precipitating the flood which drowned them and their progeny; save Noah, his three sons, and their four wives via the ark}

21) The like figure {the quickened Spirit of Christ Jesus is our ark} whereunto even baptism {John’s baptism of unique repentance believing Jesus is Messiah} doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh {not water baptism, per se}, but the answer of a good conscience toward God {can I trust God’s righteousness, since He drowned those “sons of God”, being I’m also “sometime disobedient”?}, by the resurrection of Jesus Christ {trusting Jesus as God’s ark at Judgment, similar to His flood}: 22) Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.​

Now, I’m fully aware many think, as I used to think, those antediluvian “sons of God” in Genesis 6:1, 2, were Nephelim, fallen angels. Such is not the case, T6. To fully understand those in prison Peter was referring to were the “sometime disobedient” antediluvian “sons of God” (Genesis 6:1, 2), it’s imperative to gather the concept of Hebrew patrilineal mention, T6: grandsons, great grandsons, etc., were considered “sons” of a patriarch. For instance, in 1Chronicles 4:1, “The sons of Judah; Pharez (via Tamar, 1Chronicles 2:4), Hezron (Judah’s grandson via Pharez, 1Chronicles 2:5)…” and so forth. Such was Ezra’s roster of the ‘tribe’ of Judah btw, and didn’t include Judah’s elder progeny, Shelah, via his Canaanitess wife (1Chronicles 2:3, 1Chronicles 4:21 KJV, 1Chronicles 4:22 KJV).

Now, take a listen to Luke 3:36, 37, concluding in Luke 3:38 KJV: Noah was the son of Lamech… which was the son of Mathusala… which was the son of Enoch… which was the son of Seth… which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.” By Hebrew patrilineal mention, those were all “sons of God”. Therefore, “the sons of God” in Genesis 6:1, 2 were the Sethites & Co. that were “sometime disobedient” hooking up with the forbidden “daughters of men” (female descendants of Cain), thereby precipitating the flood.

Do you think Noah’s siblings survived the flood (Genesis 5:30)? Where is God’s righteousness, there? I hear Peter saying the Son of God, in His quickened Spirit, went and preached resurrection to those “sons of God” (Genesis 6:1, 2) in prison who incurred the wrath of God, and drowned in the flood. Drowning was not eternal damnation for those “sons of God” (Genesis 8:20, 21) who were “sometime disobedient”. As those antediluvian “sons of God” were, the living are “sometime disobedient”, yet the living are likewise promised the hope of resurrection through Jesus’ quickened Spirit (John 14:26 KJV) in similar fashion (1Peter 1:23 KJV) as Jesus’ quickened Spirit (John 14:26 KJV) went and preached resurrection to those “sons of God” (Genesis 6:1, 2) in prison who were “sometime disobedient.” The Holy Ghost (John 14:26 KJV) speaks to the living in these “sometime disobedient” corruptible living flesh bodies; and, His quickened Spirit ALSO went and preached to the spirits of those “sometime disobedient” antediluvian “son of God” (Sethites & Co.) who drowned in the flood. Did Noah’s father Lamech die in the flood? Those eight souls were saved by water, via the ark, being obedient (Genesis 6:8, 9, 10, 18).

Those Sethite “sons of God” who were “sometime disobedient” hooking up with the daughters of Cain, and their progeny, drowned. In a sense, if those “sons of God” died by water, then those obedient eight souls were saved by water… by being aboard God’s ark that Noah and his sons faithfully built on dry land to God’s exact specifications. Water baptism is analogous to us being “sometime disobedient” and drowned, yet we too have the hope of resurrection just as Jesus’ quickened Spirit (John 14:26) went and preached resurrection to those antediluvian “sons of God” who were also “sometime disobedient”. I see Jesus’ quickened Spirit being the same as the Holy Ghost. Therefore, I certainly see our water baptism being analogous to those “sons of God” who drowned, but it was His quickened Spirit assuring the hope of resurrection that brought those “sometime disobedient” “sons of God” from their watery graves, prison. Through water baptism, in my fallible mind, we profess a “good conscience toward God” and his righteous handling (via His Son’s quickened Spirit) of those “sometime disobedient” “sons of God.” Surely the spiritual disposition of those “sometime disobedient” antediluvian “sons of God”, who drowned in God’s flood, was a concern in Biblical days. And, considering JTB’s Scriptural prowess, I suspect he addressed this concern to his followers, as well.

So, I absolutely see the parallel between baptism and a watery grave, T6; and, our blessed hope for resurrection is through His quickened Spirit, and not through water baptism. Water baptism a manner for us to signify a good conscience toward God knowing, through His Son’s quickened Spirit, God didn’t abandon those “sometime disobedient” Sethite prisoner “sons of God” from Genesis 6:1, 2, who drowned, while appreciating the paradox of Genesis 8:21, 22. The flood wasn’t the end of that type of sin committed by the “sons of God” who hooked up with the “daughters of men” (Cain) (Genesis 6:1, 2). Please consider Solomon and his numerous forbidden wives; Judah and his forbidden Canaanitess wife. Such “great trespass” is corroborated en masse by Ezra 9:1, 2, Ezra 9:7 KJV with Jesus being the end descendant, and “seventy and sevenfold” inclusive generation (Genesis 4:24 KJV, Luke 3:38-23), of Almighty God’s “remnant to escape” (Ezra 9:8 KJV).

Perhaps I’ll continue responding to those verses you find corroborating water baptism being a requirement for salvation. Thank you again for your enduring patience, T6!

kayaker

turbosixx

I’m working a lot right now so I don’t have a bunch of time so I will comment on one point for now.

Peter corroborated JTB’s repentance and water baptism. By Peter including “in the name of Jesus Christ”, I gather Peter was invoking the authority Jesus extended in Matthew 18:18 KJV, Matthew 18:19 KJV, Matthew 18:20 KJV before His D, B, and R.

I would suggest that Jesus’ authority before his sacrifice was not the same as after. After his sacrifice he was given all authority and based on it became the author of our salvation.

Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

His D,B &R is the very foundation of our faith.
1 Cor. 15:13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, not even Christ has been raised; 14 and if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain.

Paul stresses his resurrection.
Rom. 8:34 who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.

Baptism is how we participate in the sacrifice and communion is how we remember it because it is everything.
Rom. 6: 4 Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.

I will try to find time to go over the rest but I've been working 13 nights straight due to a power outage. I don't have the time right now to study long posts and give them a fair looking over, sorry.

Gurucam

Guru, all of that talk of yours and you have no understanding of the word of reconciliation/what took place by God through the Lord Jesus Christ some 2000 years ago!

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

How many sins do you believe Christ did not die for?

Reconciliation is all I speak off.

John: 4 KJV N.T.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (God is the Holy Ghost)
2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of Intersession/ Spirit of Truth): and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
John: 14 KJV N.T.
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me.

The Father is the Holy Ghost, for God is a Spirit. Now one must go through the Lord Jesus functioning through His own Spirit
Humans are reconciled with the Holy Ghost only through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and not any other way.

That system, in traditional Christianity, of repeating slogans is the erroneous idea of false and Satanic prophets who are misguiding many.

God is [size=+2]a[/size] Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of the Father). The Lord Jesus is another Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of the Son).

For the past 2000 odd years no one have ever come onto the Spirit of the Father but through the Spirit of the Son.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
This means that one must achieve communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus by going through the intuitive faculties of one's own spirit or heart. Then one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do. Then one is reconciled with the Holy Ghost which is the will of God.

* What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/the Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of two things: 1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of that person's own heart or spirit and 2.) the will of God (which is the Holy Ghost).

Under this approach one has God given freedom. liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

Fact is the natural man is one's physical body and its five senses. 'The dead' describes people who are aware of only their natural man or physical body. They are also called 'children of the flesh'. They are not aware of their spirits. They are 'dead' to their spirits, this is what is meant by 'the dead'. Therefore they cannot receiveth the things of the Spirit of God.

The dead are described as not having the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand'. Because of this they are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Only the spiritually aware can receiveth the things of the Spirit of God for such things are spiritually discerned. Being spiritually aware makes humans on earth, functional through their individual spirits. Therefore they can receiveth the things of the Spirit of God by going through their own hearts or spirit and discerning and communing with, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The spiritually aware are described as having the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand'. Because of this they are given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Fact is God promised the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus to Abraham and his seed. God did not promise the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus.

Heir,, In spite of what the very great majority of those called to Christianity believe, promote and hold, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus and the things which he did on earth are not consequential. The priceless and unbounded and eternal precious gem is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus.

It is clearly confirmed that the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus is not very consequential, i.e. one can blaspheme the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus and one will be forgiven.

However if one blaspheme the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus, one will not be forgiven at any place or time. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus is not the Holy Ghost. They are different Spirits. In His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God format, the Lord Jesus is seated (separately) on the right side of the Holy Ghost.

From that throne in spirit heaven and in that Spirit-only format, the Lord Jesus is ready, wiling and able to make intercession on behalf of each human, with the Holy Ghost. However although the Lord Jesus is not the Holy Ghost, once He is in His Spirit, not seen' and eternal, Son of God format, He is entitled to all things due to the Holy Ghost.

Heir, those who do not know the above truth are doomed. Those who know the above truth and ignore it are equally doomed. Those who deny and blaspheme the above truth will not be forgiven at any time or place.

Last edited:

DAN P

Gurucam;4469144 [B said:
Heir, those who do not know the above truth are doomed. Those who know the above truth and ignore it are equally doomed. Those who deny and blaspheme the above truth will not be forgiven at any time or place.[/B] [/COLOR]

Hi and what verse is this paragraph based on ??

dan p

Gurucam

Hi and what verse is this paragraph based on ??

dan p

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Let us start here:
1. Do you recognize that 'the son of man' is the Lord Jesus when he was on earth in a physical, 'seen' and temporal body?

2. Do you recognize that the son of man is not the Holy Ghost? The revelation above confirms that one can blaspheme the son of man and one shall be forgiven. However if one blaspheme the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

3. You are aware that Paul did not only blaspheme the son of man. He also blasphemed Peter's church. Paul was not only forgiven, he was given a commission by the Lord Jesus

Therefore do you agree that the son of man is not the Holy Ghost?

To claim that the son of man is the Holy Ghost is to undermine the Holy Ghost and that is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost which is not forgivable at any place or time.

My post says that the son of man is not the Holy Ghost. If you deny my post then you have blaspheme the Holy Ghost and that is not forgivable at any place or time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Yes, everything Paul says indicates he thought the judgement of the world was very close. He did not show any allowance for a delay between 1st century Judean events and the end of the world in Luke 21 (Luke was his chronicler). Matthew and Mark did.

Indeed correct.

Also, traditional Christians hold the belief that, 2000 odd years ago, both Jesus and Paul knew and confirmed that God's kingdom of heaven is close at hand.

However traditional Christians also hold the belief that both Jesus and Paul made a mistake about the actual timing.

They do not perceive that God's kingdom of heaven has been on earth for some 2000 odd years already. (they are judging from their own lives and the lives of those they know)

Fact is God's kingdom of heaven has been at hand, for the past 2000 odd years, among only a few people. These are the chosen few. (The Lord Jesus confirmed that many are called but few are chosen, for God's kingdom of heaven)

The billion or so in traditional Christianity are not the 'chosen few' and they will not have a clue, that for the past 2000 odd years, God kingdom of heaven exist on earth and else where among the 'chosen few'. They are the few who became and are actually 'in Christ'. They have been quietly and obscurely under Teacher and Governors until the appointed time which has now arrived, in the fullness of time.

This is why they (the billion strong traditional Christians) perceive that God's kingdom of heaven is not yet at hand. Therefore, this is why they will hold that both the Lord Jesus and Paul made a mistake when they confirmed that God kingdom of heaven is close at hand. They (erroneously) believe that God kingdom of heaven is not yet at hand.

Fact is both the Lord Jesus and Paul were right on target when they confirmed that God kingdom of heaven is close at hand. Because in addition to the above prediction, the Lord added, very clearly, that only a few will be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven (re. many are called and few chosen). Therefore only the few would know that God kingdom of heaven was at hand for the past 2000 odd years. This fact would not be generally recognized and/or known.

"Many are called and few chosen" means that only a chosen few will ever be in God's kingdom of heaven. Also this means that only these chosen few will ever know that God kingdom of heaven is at hand since 2000 odd years ago.

The billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few. Also they would not have the slightest clue that God' kingdom of heaven is at hand since 2000 odd years ago.

However, now, in the fullness of time, they (the billion or so in traditional Christianity) will come to know this truth very clearly, however it will be too late for the very great majority of them.

The sad fact is that, throughout the past 2000 odd years, many false prophets have come in succession and they have misguided the very great majority of the billion or so people who were ever called to Christianity. These unfortunate masses all err and were not chosen. They remained children of the flesh or 'the dead'.

What will happen now, in the fullness of time, is that from among all the people called to Christianity, (both dead and alive) only these chosen few will inherit earth as God's kingdom of heaven becomes fully established to absolutely rule on earth. The rest (i.e. the very great majority of those called to Christianity) will not inherit earth together with these few who are the children of God. Thes unfortunate masses will inherit the under world, inside earth.

These masses of people (the dead) ruled on earth for the past 2000 years. Now in the fullness of time, their rule is over. They will be banished from 'on earth', to the under world, in the depths of earth.

While you guys argue semantic, this reality is unfolding, currently, as sure as night follows day. However it is unfolding totally outside of the awareness of the billion or so in traditional Christianity. Fact is the billion strong traditional Christianity is not Christianity at all. It is anything but Christianity. You might not want to even consider the truth which is that traditional Christianity is Satanism cunningly and deceptively packaged as Christianity. Indeed how else will the very great majority (i.e. all but the chosen few) of those called to Christianity err and not be chosen.

You owe it to yourself, your families, relatives, friends and other who are still alive, to ask the hard questions, now before it is too later.

Last edited:

Gurucam

That particle accelerator will result in the dead burying their dead

That particle accelerator will result in the dead burying their dead

Currently people (modern scientists/physicist) who are only physically aware (i.e. spiritually dead people) are seeking to use a physical approach to access a portal to a parallel dimension through the quantum (spirit) reality, through their creation of a supposed 'black hole'.

They have built a very expensive and technical particle accelerator. They are using this devise for colliding sub-atomic particles at very high velocity. This is their attempt at reversing what they perceives to have originally created the world.

Indeed they will open a supposed 'black hole' to another dimension. This is right on schedule. The fullness of time is at hand for this event. However this will not be an actual 'black hole'.

Opening an actual 'black hole is way beyond their present capability. They are well aware that the 'consciousness' of the experimenter seriously influence, the outcome of any experiment.

Opening a 'black hole' is the ultimate feat. It is also a purely spiritual feat which can be done only by the most spiritually aware being.

Fact no physically oriented (i.e. spiritually dead) scientist(s) can have an awareness which can enable the precipitation of an actual black hole, through any physically based any physical or other effort/experiment.

Their physical preoccupation testifies clearly that they lack spiritual awareness and spiritual actualization. The Lord Jesus and others exemplified that acts at this level are done spiritually, without any physical devises.

Fact is creating an actual 'black hole' can be achieved only through the highest spiritual awareness by highest spiritually aware individuals. Such beings achieve this absolutely without the use of particle accelerators and/or other physical devise.

There is an inverse correlation between spiritual awareness and the need for physical effort/or physical devises for achieving things. The highest things in the creation can be achieve only through total spiritual intent, i.e. totally devoid of physical effort.

If these scientist want to enter and function in the realm of other dimensions and 'black holes, they have to go back to the Spirituality 101 and focus on their own individual spiritual awakening and spiritual growth.

What these modern scientist/physics can achieve is not a 'black hole which ends earth. They will open a portal of a much lesser consequence. Their experiment is totally physically based. They will open a portal to a realm that is totally physical and much lesser in spirit reality.

This portal will drag all spiritually dead people (i.e. their billion of peers and them) totally out of this universe and into that parallel reality of the totally spiritually dead. Such a realm is called hell. In this way 'the dead' will not inherit this world, together with children of God, now in the fullness of time.

This would be the ultimate act of 'the dead burying their dead'.

Last edited:

DAN P

Let us start here:
1. Do you recognize that 'the son of man' is the Lord Jesus when he was on earth in a physical, 'seen' and temporal body?

2. Do you recognize that the son of man is not the Holy Ghost? The revelation above confirms that one can blaspheme the son of man and one shall be forgiven. However if one blaspheme the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

3. You are aware that Paul did not only blaspheme the son of man. He also blasphemed Peter's church. Paul was not only forgiven, he was given a commission by the Lord Jesus

Therefore do you agree that the son of man is not the Holy Ghost?

To claim that the son of man is the Holy Ghost is to undermine the Holy Ghost and that is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost which is not forgivable at any place or time.

My post says that the son of man is not the Holy Ghost. If you deny my post then you have blaspheme the Holy Ghost and that is not forgivable at any place or time.

Hi and I believe what John wrote in 1 John 5:7 !!

The Blasphemy was ONLY committed by Israel and can not be committed today by Gentiles , because of 1 Cor 2:14 !!

dan p

turbosixx

Therefore, JTB’s followers were repenting of the false notion, taught by those circumcised Shelanite non-Israelite Pharisee priests in the synagogues, that Messiah had to be a descendant of Abraham and his WIFE Keturah, and then a descendant of Judah and his “Canaanitess” WIFE, granddaughter of Keturah, as were those detractors, themselves (John 8:41 KJV).
kayaker

I'm still working on this. I was wondering if you had any evidence to support this claim?

Last edited: