ECT WHAT ACTS 2:28 REALLY MEANS !!

God's Truth

WHAT ACTS 2:28 REALLY... September 13th, 2015 02:23 PM Grosnick Marowbe You're wrong.
WHAT ACTS 2:28 REALLY... September 13th, 2015 01:54 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
WHAT ACTS 2:28 REALLY... September 13th, 2015 09:50 AM Grosnick Marowbe You just won't listen.

GM spends his time showing us what a convicted man does all day. Just think of all the running around he has to do just to give me that many neg reps in a few hours time.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
WHAT ACTS 2:28 REALLY... September 13th, 2015 02:23 PM Grosnick Marowbe You're wrong.
WHAT ACTS 2:28 REALLY... September 13th, 2015 01:54 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
WHAT ACTS 2:28 REALLY... September 13th, 2015 09:50 AM Grosnick Marowbe You just won't listen.

GM spends his time showing us what a convicted man does all day. Just think of all the running around he has to do just to give me that many neg reps in a few hours time.

I give out "Zillions" of Pos-Reps and very few Neg-Reps. I usually
give neg-Reps to those spreading false doctrines. Posters like you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You really are being convicted. God's Word is true and powerful.

People react differently to the truth spoken--

Some--

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Most---

Act 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
Act 7:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
Act 7:50 Hath not my hand made all these things?
Act 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.
Act 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:
Act 7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.
Act 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.
Act 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
Act 7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
Act 7:58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.

(Most who claim to follow Paul, actually follow Saul.)

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
You do not have access to that grace unless you have faith that Jesus' blood washes you of your sins that you confessed.
lies

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

heir

TOL Subscriber

LA
LA Wrong

1 Timothy 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

1 Timothy 1:13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

1 Timothy 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

OCTOBER23

DAN P.

IGNORANCE OF THE BIBLE IS NO EXCUSE

BUT YOU ARE GOOD FOR A LAUGH.

#1 , They were given the opportunity to Repent !!

#2 , Repent of the Crucifixion of Jesus !!

God's Truth

lies

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

All that twisting and accusations to go against me for saying obey Jesus. What a shame. Obey Jesus it is good try it.

You do not have access to that grace unless you have faith that Jesus' blood washes you of your sins that you confessed.

God's Truth

People react differently to the truth spoken--

Some--

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Most---

Act 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
Act 7:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
Act 7:50 Hath not my hand made all these things?
Act 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.
Act 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:
Act 7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.
Act 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.
Act 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
Act 7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
Act 7:58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.

LA

People do react differently to the truth.

There are many here calling themselves Christian, yet they go against any spurring on to obey Christ.

Who but the devil would be behind that?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

heir--

Act 8:3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.

1 Timothy 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

1 Timothy 1:13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

1 Timothy 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Heb 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
heir--

Act 8:3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.

Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Heb 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

LA
I'm not sure what you are trying to say as you are mixing things all up. What point are you trying to make about those who follow Paul?

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

heir

TOL Subscriber
All that twisting and accusations to go against me for saying obey Jesus. What a shame. Obey Jesus it is good try it.

:troll:

DAN P

DAN P.

IGNORANCE OF THE BIBLE IS NO EXCUSE

BUT YOU ARE GOOD FOR A LAUGH.

#1 , They were given the opportunity to Repent !!

#2 , Repent of the Crucifixion of Jesus !!

Hi , BUT I laugh Last !!

In Acts 2:38 , Israel was given a Opportunity to Repent , which means to Change there Mind about the Crucifixion , verse 37 aand IF would repent , then Acts 3;19 and 20 would happen !!

How are you LAUGHING now !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Interplanner

Hi , BUT I laugh Last !!

In Acts 2:38 , Israel was given a Opportunity to Repent , which means to Change there Mind about the Crucifixion , verse 37 aand IF would repent , then Acts 3;19 and 20 would happen !!

How are you LAUGHING now !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

There was no stopping the crucifixion from happening, but rejecting the meaning of it is another thing. That's why Hebrews speaks of crucifying again. Acts 3:19-20 did happen through the Spirit and the mission. That is the refreshing. It is not a Judaic event confined to the land of Israel. That's why the worldwide promise to Abraham is mentioned again. It is a promise of justification from sins (erasing, v19), and turning from sin, 3:26.

There is a restoration of everything coming, but that is of course wider than just something in or for Israel. It's everything.