Welcome To The Dominant Culture's Religious Holy Month!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
kringle style!

giphy.gif

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
be a man and fess up

you came home from school, discovered that mommy had taken down all your pretty pictures and essays with the big red A+++'s on them from the front of refrigerator to make room for the other kids pictures and thrown them out and you stomped off in a huff, ran up to your room and slammed the door

stayed away for for five days, then came down to gather up the ones that were left and stomped off back upstairs again

it was hilarious to watch :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
be a man and fess up
Going to the man card this early...that's too bad. All this time, all those posts, apparently, and you weren't prepared.

you came home from school, discovered that mommy had taken down all your pretty pictures and essays with the big red A+++'s on them from the front of refrigerator to make room for the other kids pictures and thrown them out and you stomped off in a huff, ran up to your room and slammed the door
Oh, you mean the Quixote's bit? No, Observations wasn't taken down to make room. And what disappointed me was the history lost with it. I can understand why you were likely happy, given how much of your history was on display, but it's a shame someone in the admin made a thoughtless decision on a thread with only a couple of thousand posts to its name, but hundreds of thousands of views (and it was still growing on that count when it was pruned).

But that's life. Like you, mostly, it's not to be taken too seriously. But it was a perfect nudge for rethinking my level of investment here.

stayed away for for five days, then came down to gather up the ones that were left and stomped off back upstairs again
Nah, I came back to shoo out a few trolls and close shop.

it was hilarious to watch :thumb:
Nothing in your response to it supports your attempt here, but that's like you. :D

genuineoriginal

_____
Atheist Christmas billboards catch eyes in Colorado
. . .
The American Atheists insist the signs aren’t an attack on Christmas.
. . .
They realize there is a religious aspect to the holiday.
. . .
The American Atheists said they chose Colorado Springs because of its close ties to the Evangelical movement. They’re also running the billboards in Raleigh, North Carolina.
_____​