Welcome To The Dominant Culture's Religious Holy Month!

genuineoriginal

_____
NC man wants his Merry Christmas billboards to spread across entire country

A man putting “Merry Christmas” billboards up across North Carolina said he wants to put the Christ back in Christmas.

WECT reported that David Johnson started with just one of the Merry Christmas billboards last year in Pender County.

But now he’s putting the billboards up across North Carolina and the entire East Coast.

There are 28 billboards total and they read “Merry Christmas” with the word Christ underlined. The majority are in North Carolina, as a map on Johnson’s website shows.

“Regardless of your faith and your belief, Christmas is about giving, blessings and we’re just trying to say Merry Christmas, joy to the world!” said Johnson.

Johnson wants to spread the billboards all across America with at least one sign in each state.

untitled-138.jpg

_____​

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i wouldn't recommend the alabama traditional licking of the billboards up here in the north:

christmas-story-stuck.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

In recent years, city authorities have come under pressure to ban or modify the event. This year there was talk of experimenting with orange, yellow or even rainbow Petes.

if they go to the "rainbow" petes, will the homos protest?

This is basically me when these controversies spur

Qig6mMaREVzb2-qmI_R7JcbnCDukkG4NkQrYrVJZ0RnBXzvP0WHRfL4D8dUZM5NkdsKVx2n6JyMBvk8EWLGz=w426-h301-p

Seriously, we went from being crucified and fed to lions to this drivel. This is my contribution:

g1360363293126335454.jpg

A Christian is supposed to be resilient and spiritually strong. Playing the 'thats offensive' card is just being a coward. It's a two way road.