weekly weigh in

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you sitting?

217. I have been glued to my desk in the cubicle. And my feet are not healthy enough to run at night. But they are getting better.

musterion

160. Bacon/eggs, kippers, braunschweiger, cheese, chicken wings, coffee w/cream and water have been staples the past few days. Topping out around 30-40 g of carbs per day. It's starting to get old, told the wife I've been eyeing a Chinese buffet that may do for a cheat day.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
160. Bacon/eggs, kippers, braunschweiger, cheese, chicken wings, coffee w/cream and water have been staples the past few days. Topping out around 30-40 g of carbs per day. It's starting to get old, told the wife I've been eyeing a Chinese buffet that may do for a cheat day.
160? but you're 4'10''? I love the Chinese buffet !!!

SaulToPaul 2

Feeling weak with the recent weight loss

Bench Press: 235 x 18
Overhead Press: 115 x 20
Chinups x 18
Dead Lifts: 265 x 3

john w

Hall of Fame
Feeling weak with the recent weight loss

Bench Press: 235 x 18
Overhead Press: 115 x 20
Chinups x 18
Dead Lifts: 265 x 3

Neighborhood park bench: Had 115 french fries, 20 marsh mellows.
Swing chin ups: 0/NADA/Zip...Had 18 Mr. Cookie Bars, chased by 4 Natty Light 24 oz. Big Boys, while someone pushed me, on the swing. I reckon it was the park ranger, although I was too tipsy to even bother looking. or care. Those park rangers shore are moody.

Took a nap on park bench. Threw a heavy rock, at the bird, that woke me up.

musterion

If I claim the healing in the atonement while speaking in tongues while looking at the eclipse without them funny little glasses, will my eyes be safe?

john w

Hall of Fame
If I claim the healing in the atonement while speaking in tongues while looking at the eclipse without them funny little glasses, will my eyes be safe?

Toucheth nawt, the Laaaaawd's ah-nointed, ye of little faith!!!!!! Gaaaaaaawd does not change, and is still healing as He did, during the time of Fred and Wilma Flinstone, and in movie theatre's today, in 3 D!!!! Puh-razzzz GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwd!!!! Look up, at the guh-loh-reeee claaaaaawd, and claim your miracle today, as a child of the King of guh-loh-reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!