weekly weigh in

john w

Hall of Fame
Is it true, saint john, that you once had 10 Mr Cookie Bars in one sitting, and added an inch to your biceps? (Hence, it all turns to muscle)

Look, Seymour-I told you, that if you squealed on me again, I'd report you to Mr. Green Jeans, wise guy.

musterion

162. Back on low carb; this 49 year old gut ain't gonna lose itself. Ratio of 70 fat/25 protein/5 carb. Also basic body weight exercises. Have eaten 732 calories since breakfast and do not feel deprived; probably already starting to slide into ketosis.

SaulToPaul 2

162. Back on low carb; this 49 year old gut ain't gonna lose itself. Ratio of 70 fat/25 protein/5 carb. Also basic body weight exercises. Have eaten 732 calories since breakfast and do not feel deprived; probably already starting to slide into ketosis.

Body weight exercises like pushups, pullups, etc?

musterion

Pushups, pullups (bought one of those cheap doorway bars, it works), chair dips, inverse rows (bar between two chairs), deep knee bends, some jumprope. Two 10 pound k-bells to work shoulders a little.

I was a stick in H.S. but could literally do sit ups endlessly...kept going until the gym teacher told me to quit. Now I try to do them and feel like vomiting.