weekly weigh in

john w

Hall of Fame

Last night I went with the Whalen diet. I had a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream for dinner.

You confuse objective provision with subjective application/appropriation, in your unbalanced diet. This is your problem, not mine.I am trying to understand a biblical, balanced diet.Equally capable, godly believers have said the same for eons while holding divergent views re. the credible Whalen diet(all cannot be right despite thinking they are). Your diet relativism is not defensible.Some have a thinly veiled arrogance in their diet pontifications. I quote the Whalen diet when necessary.Look at all relevant diets without a wrong paradigm.

etc.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You confuse objective provision with subjective application/appropriation, in your unbalanced diet. This is your problem, not mine.I am trying to understand a biblical, balanced diet.Equally capable, godly believers have said the same for eons while holding divergent views re. the credible Whalen diet(all cannot be right despite thinking they are). Your diet relativism is not defensible.Some have a thinly veiled arrogance in their diet pontifications. I quote the Whalen diet when necessary.Look at all relevant diets without a wrong paradigm.

etc.
Brilliant

musterion

I went without eating from around 8 last night until noon today. One cup of coffee for breakfast. Leftover fried chicken breast and tomato slices for lunch. The day wasn't as bad as I expected but I crashed hard for an afternoon nap, like a complete blackout. Had dinner about 2 hours ago, will stay up late doing work. Hoping to get in a groove to see how this goes.

SaulToPaul 2

:chew:

Thursday Night workout:

Overhead Press: 120 x 5 x 4
Chinups: 4 x 4
Dead Lift: 200 x 3, 250 x 3, 280 x 3

Then, flipped 222 channels per hour with the tv remote...for 2.2 hours

john w

Hall of Fame
I just plugged it into my "adding machine".

Oh, you and RightDivider are a regular Joey Bishop, and Regis Philbin, ain't ya, Mayor? Why don't the both of you, call up the local funeral parlor, and ask to speak to Myra Mains? I bet you both would be ROFLOL, wouldn't you, squirts?

SaulToPaul 2

I've decided to get serious and take my 223 down to about 190...without losing strength (which would be a grand feat) :noid:

Hold me accountable in this thread.

I'd like to be 2.22 pounds lighter each Friday morning as I post my weight.