weekly weigh in

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have a strong suspicion that Nick M the Great is a badder dude than either of us, and could take us both out in less than a minute. No mercy, sweep the leg, get us a body bag.

I'm too old. I'm a washout.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm too old. I'm a washout.

You should just fight girls, like I do, Nick the g....I've only lost to one girl in my life-my Aunt Maud. And she had 22 lbs. on me, and slipped me a "mickey" prior to our brawl, and caught me off guard, by yanking on my hair, at the local Glee Club.

SaulToPaul 2

He will probably download it, post it on Facebook,or Myspace....If I ever catch him out of his mil. k uniform.....

Or worse yet, he may post it on his favorite dating site to lure in the chicks who are unaware it is Tet behind the keyboard instead of saint john w the great.

john w

Hall of Fame
Or worse yet, he may post it on his favorite dating site to lure in the chicks who are unaware it is Tet behind the keyboard instead of saint john w the great.

And he will use these mil. k. lines: I like long walks on the beach, as Christ Jesus is the land/beach, bubble baths, and heart shaped chocolates....I am laid back, love to laugh, and I am looking for my soul mate, who does not have any baggage......I'm in denial....

SaulToPaul 2

And he will use these mil. k. lines: I like long walks on the beach, as Christ Jesus is the land/beach, bubble baths, and heart shaped chocolates....I am laid back, love to laugh, and I am looking for my soul mate, who does not have any baggage......I'm in denial....

And he lists his city as "New Jerusalem" and state as "Kingdom of God".

SaulToPaul 2

My bio on the dating site: "Enjoys sitting on porch listening to Ange string a few songs, cashew fudge every Tuesday night, watching a little tv and practicing the yawn & stretch, loves Leonard Blush...hates spiders and falsifying."

john w

Hall of Fame
My bio on the dating site: "Enjoys sitting on porch listening to Ange string a few songs, cashew fudge every Tuesday night, watching a little tv and practicing the yawn & stretch, loves Leonard Blush...hates spiders and falsifying."

My former bio on the "relationship" site: High spirited, likes taking naps, watching a little "TV"(in quotes....wink...LOL...with the lights off...ROFLMAO),band concerts less spiders, Frank Sinatra 45's, chilli,singing softly like Glen C., practicing karate moves, a generous tipper, and likes the subjects of sin, compelsion, and sells real estate part time, especially damaged, flooded homes....

SaulToPaul 2

My former bio on the "relationship" site: High spirited, likes taking naps, watching a little "TV"(in quotes....wink...LOL...),band concerts less spiders, Frank Sinatra 45's, chilli,singing softly like Glen C., practicing my karate moves, is a generous tipper.

:up: Coupled with the gun show picture, I have no doubt that you received a lot of winks from the Daphne types.

john w

Hall of Fame
:up: Coupled with the gun show picture, I have no doubt that you received a lot of winks from the Daphne types.

Thanks, Mayor. I try. But in the past,most of the winks, and "Hi...How are u?" stumpers, came from the "Skippy" types, who could not get my name right, and called me "Johnny," or "Bernie." It was a mite curious.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I've decided to dial back the intensity (i.e., the weight) so that I can do 20 reps of any lift at a time, until my shoulder heals more. Also, my knee feels a little odd, so all in all it seems right to take a bit of a break to let me do some healing.

It feels good to do so many reps at once, even though the weight is much lower. I feel more flexible and I'm still working those slow-twitch muscle fibers even though I'm not working the fast-twitch fibers as much.

;)

SaulToPaul 2

I've decided to dial back the intensity (i.e., the weight) so that I can do 20 reps of any lift at a time, until my shoulder heals more. Also, my knee feels a little odd, so all in all it seems right to take a bit of a break to let me do some healing.

It feels good to do so many reps at once, even though the weight is much lower. I feel more flexible and I'm still working those slow-twitch muscle fibers even though I'm not working the fast-twitch fibers as much.

;)

:up:

I do not have the patience for high reps. Anything over 5 and my mind wanders.

SaulToPaul 2

Thanks, Mayor. I try. But in the past,most of the winks, and "Hi...How are u?" stumpers, came from the "Skippy" types, who could not get my name right, and called me "Johnny," or "Bernie." It was a mite curious.

Do you tell them that you have gotten 222 dating site inbox messages...to make them jealous?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
:up:

I do not have the patience for high reps. Anything over 5 and my mind wanders.
:chuckle: I think the toughest part for me is just keeping track, so I'm thinking of hanging up an "eye chart" in front of me that just has the numbers 1 - 20 on it, so I can look at the number rep I'm on, instead of just trying to remember it.

:)

Of course for benchpress, I'd have to hang the chart above me somehow. 'Haven't figgered out that one yet. ;)

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you tell them that you have gotten 222 dating site inbox messages...to make them jealous?

Oh, now you are TOL's version of Chuck Woolery, eh, Mayor? Why don'y you give us a "We will be back,in Two, and Two"(wink)? Or, should I say, "Two Twenty Two?" You beat everything, ya know that Mayor? And take that gun out of you mouth!