weekly weigh in

john w

Hall of Fame
I did not know that you were a lefty batter, saint john. That would have rendered my side arm slurve ineffective against you. It would have slid right into your wheelhouse.

Ha! That "slurve," I reckon, was perfected by A's pitchers Zito, Mulder, et. al....Only a Kent Tekulve type was successful, in my MVWBP days(Most Valuable Whiffle Ball Player) of figgerin' me out. And I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous, Mayor.

SaulToPaul 2

Wednesday night light workout:

Overhead Press

110 x 5
110 x 5
110 x 5
110 x 5
110 x 5

Chinups

3 x 5

Dead Lifts

200 x 3
260 x 3
260 x 3
260 x 3

Then, I ate a Stouffer's lasagna and read 222 of saint john's greatest posts on TOL.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
'Have to take a break from clean and jerks for a while (bum shoulder, hoping it can heal through rest). Deadlifting for now. 'Working on setting up the squat rack so I can squat too instead.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wednesday night light workout:

Overhead Press

110 x 5
110 x 5
110 x 5
110 x 5
110 x 5

Chinups

3 x 5

Dead Lifts

200 x 3
260 x 3
260 x 3
260 x 3

Then, I ate a Stouffer's lasagna and read 222 of saint john's greatest posts on TOL.

Thursday night intense, light, moderate workout:

Walked 222 yards to "Chick File," and ordered 110 of their fries(I'm in training, so I limit myself), and strenuously removed a "3 x 5" sticker, that I placed on the drive through menu, late last Saturday night, after my "Amway Convention," after I had had a few "Carling Black Label's," with a combination "Super Glue/Gorilla Glue," that said, "We are now open on Sundays, from 2:22 PM to 1:10 AM."

Went home, had a 260 calorie "Black Hawk" special, covered in gravy, and Hellmann's, and Captain Crunch cereal.

Took a nap.

SaulToPaul 2

'Have to take a break from clean and jerks for a while (bum shoulder, hoping it can heal through rest). Deadlifting for now. 'Working on setting up the squat rack so I can squat too instead.

The good thing is that deadlifting shouldn't bother the shoulder, you can get some work in while it heals.

:up: