weekly weigh in

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, now you are TOL's version of Chuck Woolery, eh, Mayor? Why don'y you give us a "We will be back,in Two, and Two"(wink)? Or, should I say, "Two Twenty Two?" You beat everything, ya know that Mayor? And take that gun out of you mouth!

Is it true, saint john, when you appeared on Love Connection in 1987 that the audience voted 97% for you, 2% and 1% for the other two guys?

john w

Hall of Fame
I keep waiting for saint john's reality show to debut on the E network.
"Keeping Up with Saint John W the Great"!

I'm thinking more along the lines of "The Whalen Files," which contain a file on alleged Christians, "case closed," that nobody investigates, but may actually be a list of many ravenous wolves/wolf-ette's, in disguise.

And I charge $200 a day, plus expenses.

john w

Hall of Fame
Is it true, saint john, when you appeared on Love Connection in 1987 that the audience voted 97% for you, 2% and 1% for the other two guys?

Actually, I was reading from 105 "3 X 5" cue cards, that hepped me win by 78%, to 22% for the other dudes.And I even took a nap, like at "church," half way through the show.

john w

Hall of Fame
That's pretty decent money for 1976, wonder why Sonny was always broke?

Well, I reckon it was because he had his Firebird totalled 222 times during the series' run, and spent $2.22 per episode on phone calls, using the phone book.Am I finally getting through to you?

SaulToPaul 2

BTW, my shoulder feels good and strong on the bench also (along with deadlifts), so it's really only too weak/injured for the clean and jerk.

I guess shoulders are complex joints. :idunno:

Big Barn: "You're not talking to a clean & jerk, ya know."

theophilus

OK.

I work for a company that offers group life insurance and my annual wellness screening is coming up the first of August.

I've worked here a little over 4 years and gained 15 pounds. In the last 2 months I have managed to loose 10 of them.

WOOHOO!!!

At my age it gets tougher and tougher to loose weight, especially in the colder months.

I'm at 154.8# this morning...5# to go. BMI is 20.

I'm a happy camper.

SaulToPaul 2

OK.

I work for a company that offers group life insurance and my annual wellness screening is coming up the first of August.

I've worked here a little over 4 years and gained 15 pounds. In the last 2 months I have managed to loose 10 of them.

WOOHOO!!!

At my age it gets tougher and tougher to loose weight, especially in the colder months.

I'm at 154.8# this morning...5# to go. BMI is 20.

I'm a happy camper.

Saint john w the great will put you on his weight loss program:

222 calories per day
222 miles on the treadmill

:D

john w

Hall of Fame
Saint john w the great will put you on his weight loss program:

222 calories per day
222 miles on the treadmill

:D

3 weeks of a steady, weekly diet of 222 "Mr. Cookie Bars," 222 Ding Dongs, 222 Mountain Dew's, 222 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and I lost 222 lbs., and am only missing 4 teeth, and turned into this svelte, karate punchin', wiry machine:

View attachment 24395

SaulToPaul 2

3 weeks of a steady, weekly diet of 222 "Mr. Cookie Bars," 222 Ding Dongs, 222 Mountain Dew's, 222 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and I lost 222 lbs., and am only missing 4 teeth, and turned into this svelte, karate punchin', wiry machine:

View attachment 24395

It is amazing how you've maintained your weight of 172.2222222 since high school.
You are a marvel of consistency!

john w

Hall of Fame
It is amazing how you've maintained your weight of 172.2222222 since high school.
You are a marvel of consistency!

It's the mark of us W's, on our momma's side. It doesn't hurt, that I'm constantly on the move, Mayor, as in our TOL town, often beasts of prey come sneaking in. Now, it's my job, as The Rifleman, wolf/wolf-ette hunter,to stalk them,and run them out.That's my number one job, Mayor-stalking, not mixin' up with them spiders, or jabbering with those Mr. Schwum types. And you never know when a beast might come down from the forest, to TOL. You see, squirt, this is what we call the deadly game. I'm in it for keeps.

Am I getting through to you, fella?