Ukrainian president Zelensky

marke

The wages of sin is death, for every sin. (Rom 6:23)
Does God condemn sinners to death for sins He does not hold them accountable for? No.

2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

marke

I feel that everyone's name is written in the book of life when they become a being.
When they commit their first sin, their name is blotted out.
I also feel that it can be written in the book of life again upon a true repentance from sin...when ever that may occur.
Are those names that are blotted out and written in again not actually written in the Lamb's book of life from the foundation of the world?

Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Are Christians chosen in Christ from the foundation of the world, or does their status change in time as they sin, repent, get forgiven, and then sin again?

Matthew 18:21-22
King James Version

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.​

Hoping

Banned
Does God condemn sinners to death for sins He does not hold them accountable for? No.

2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
Agreed, and their sins will not be held accountable IF they are reconciled.

Hoping

Banned
Should early American Christians not fought to prevent England from enslaving them or to prevent American democrats from enslaving blacks?
No, and they didn't fight.
We are slaves to God and to His Son Jesus Christ...who told us to pray for and do good to our enemies.

marke

Agreed, and their sins will not be held accountable IF they are reconciled.
Was the world reconciled to God in Jesus' day or in ours? We were born into a world that had already been reconciled to God.

2 Corinthians 5

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

marke

We are slaves to God and to His Son Jesus Christ...who told us to pray for and do good to our enemies.
Are you saying no Christian fought England for American independence and no Christian fought against the democrat south to free the slaves?

Gary K

Banned
For all you Trump supporters still out there. Ivanka Trump graduated from the WEF's Young Global Leaders school in 2015. Pretty difficult to say Donald had no idea that happened or what was being taught there.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
"Too heavenly minded to be of any earthly good"

And 'heavenly minded' there is a false heavenly minded-ness Hoping. Real heavenly minded-ness is Colossians chapter three, the whole thing.

Go back to Mass, your home.

Hoping

Banned
Was the world reconciled to God in Jesus' day or in ours? We were born into a world that had already been reconciled to God.

2 Corinthians 5

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Every man has his own opportunity to be reconciled.
Some have already been reconciled to God, and other wallow in sin with the reconciliation within arms reach.

Hoping

Banned

marke

That is correct.
God said not to kill, and Christians obey.
If every believer there are two natures. The flesh still lusts against the Spirit and the Spirit against the flesh, making it humanly impossible to please God.

Hoping

Banned
If every believer there are two natures. The flesh still lusts against the Spirit and the Spirit against the flesh, making it humanly impossible to please God.
In every real believer, there is one, divine, nature.
As it is written in 2 Cor 5:17..."Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
My old nature passed away, and I was given a new one along with my new life in Christ.
And, as it is written in Gal 5:24..."And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts."
Having no more lusts to please, enables a life focused entirely on the Spirit.

Hoping

Banned
Yes you do.

It has allowed me to live the Christian life as intended by Christ.
That life would be without sin...right?
That's what we're all trying to do here, right? Of course it is.
Then you should be glad I introduced you to the ability to fulfil the Lord's commands.
Go back to Mass.
Not happening.
A sinner (priest) allegedly praying (God heareth not sinners--John 9:31) over an idol (relic in the alter) to sanctify the unsanctifiable (folks who won't obey God)..

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
That life would be without sin...right?
Is a person guilty of sin that he or she or neither he nor she commits without their informed consent?
Then you should be glad I introduced you to the ability to fulfil the Lord's commands.
lol. You've reintroduced me to judgmental legalistic perfectionism. aka just 'fundamentalism', in a bad way.
Not happening.
Your loss.

And our loss too, honestly.

We miss you! Come back home.
A sinner (priest) allegedly praying (God heareth not sinners--John 9:31) over an idol (relic in the alter) to sanctify the unsanctifiable (folks who won't obey God)..
I told you you misapprehend the Mass. You're just proving my point.