Ukrainian president Zelensky

Gary K

Banned
Do you really know who is is? Did you know he graduated from the WEF Young Global Leaders? He graduated from there in 2000. Did you know he sees Trudeau as a role model for political leadership? Trudeau is his inspiration.

What else don't you know about him?

Gary K

Banned

marke

Do you really know who is is? Did you know he graduated from the WEF Young Global Leaders? He graduated from there in 2000. Did you know he sees Trudeau as a role model for political leadership? Trudeau is his inspiration.

He is likely a globalist but that does not mean he is wrong for defending the innocent Ukrainian people from the brutal fascist atheist barbarian Russians.

Gary K

Banned
He is likely a globalist but that does not mean he is wrong for defending the innocent Ukrainian people from the brutal fascist atheist barbarian Russians.
Throw in Lucifarian and you have a very apt description of Claus Schwab and the WEF who trained Zelensky.

marke

Throw in Lucifarian and you have a very apt description of Claus Schwab and the WEF who trained Zelensky.
Hundreds of American politicians, bankers, businessmen, and celebrities have submitted to the UN's one-world sustainability goals, and yet I still support America just as I still support politicians in Ukraine who are doing what is right for the people of Ukraine in spite of their brainwashing.

Gary K

Banned
Hundreds of American politicians, bankers, businessmen, and celebrities have submitted to the UN's one-world sustainability goals, and yet I still support America just as I still support politicians in Ukraine who are doing what is right for the people of Ukraine in spite of their brainwashing.
So, all a politician has to do is say the right words, no matter his underlying motives, morals, and objectives and you'll support them all the way. The fact that Zelensky has run a regime that has slaughtered and tortured Ukrainians in east Ukraine is meaningless to you. You really need to study the history of the Ukraine itself to understand what is happening there today.

Almost all we see and hear in the media is controlled by the WEF and the central banks who hate Russia because Russia has stayed outside of the world wide financial system and kept their own currency and monetary system. That makes them independent and free of control of the people who control our currency and monetary system. The US has more than a 100% debt to GDP ratio. Russia? A 14% debt to GDP ratio. Which nation is free of control by outside financial forces and therefore hated because of it?

Think how often our media lies to us about things that will kill us and destroy our nation, and then ask yourself if those liars are to be trusted to tell you the truth about the Ukraine. I'd say only a fool would trust them on any subject.

Gary K

Banned
Here is a listing of people who have gone through the WEF's Young Global Leaders training school. You will find some very prominent US newscasters, corporate leaders, and politicians on the list. And you wonder why our nation is coming apart at the seams?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

I know my own ideology. If someone else's ideology 'overlaps' with mine at places, I cooperate with them in those cases, but it doesn't mean I agree with anyone else's whole entire ideology like I agree with my own whole entire ideology. But our ideologies 'overlap' sometimes, and in those times, I can at least consider the possibility of cooperation in a limited scope.

marke

So, all a politician has to do is say the right words, no matter his underlying motives, morals, and objectives and you'll support them all the way. The fact that Zelensky has run a regime that has slaughtered and tortured Ukrainians in east Ukraine is meaningless to you. You really need to study the history of the Ukraine itself to understand what is happening there today.

Almost all we see and hear in the media is controlled by the WEF and the central banks who hate Russia because Russia has stayed outside of the world wide financial system and kept their own currency and monetary system. That makes them independent and free of control of the people who control our currency and monetary system. The US has more than a 100% debt to GDP ratio. Russia? A 14% debt to GDP ratio. Which nation is free of control by outside financial forces and therefore hated because of it?

Think how often our media lies to us about things that will kill us and destroy our nation, and then ask yourself if those liars are to be trusted to tell you the truth about the Ukraine. I'd say only a fool would trust them on any subject.
We live in the world as sheep among wolves. We cannot ensure our leaders are Christians but we can commend them for supporting what is right and opposing what is wrong even though not saved.

marke

Here is a listing of people who have gone through the WEF's Young Global Leaders training school. You will find some very prominent US newscasters, corporate leaders, and politicians on the list. And you wonder why our nation is coming apart at the seams?

Almost all our current leaders supported by democrats and the MSM are hooked on the devil's one-world agenda.

marke

Putin is not some good guy here to save you from the NWO. It would be much more accurate to say that Putin is like the villain in every James Bond movie.
Putin will likely be joining other world leaders to support the godless now world government union, but Christ and His people will not be joining.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Putin will likely be joining other world leaders to support the godless now world government union, but Christ and His people will not be joining.
Putin might be a Christian. But that doesn't mean he shouldn't be assassinated. By Christians. The two things have nothing to do with each other, this is all about his ideology, which he is forcing upon the rest of the world right now with guns.

Hoping

Banned
Putin might be a Christian. But that doesn't mean he shouldn't be assassinated. By Christians. The two things have nothing to do with each other, this is all about his ideology, which he is forcing upon the rest of the world right now with guns.
Where did you ever get the idea Putin was a Christian?:ROFLMAO:
And where did you ever get the idea that any man reborn of God's seed would commit murder?:cry:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Where did you ever get the idea Putin was a Christian?:ROFLMAO:
And where did you ever get the idea that any man reborn of God's seed would commit murder?:cry:
Biden goes to church every Sunday and receives communion. By the measure of the world he is a "good" Christian.

And he supports the murder of the most innocent among us.

Arthur Brain

Putin is not some good guy here to save you from the NWO. It would be much more accurate to say that Putin is like the villain in every James Bond movie.
If only that were the actual case. At least you know that the villain in Bond films is going to be thwarted each time and no guarantee of that with this megalomaniac.