Ukrainian president Zelensky

marke

I wasn't a Christian when I first read it.
It also is a good exhortation for the converted in their unending war against evil done under the name of Jesus Christ.

When you read 1 Peter as a lost person what did you see was the message of salvation there drawing lost sinners to perfection? Wake up and arm yourselves against sin?" No. That sounds like a message to born-again Christians.

1 Peter 4:1
Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
The one-world government planners seek to create a world without any national identities, especially God Bless America.
Not me. I seek to expand America to swallow up all the other countries as more states of the Union.

marke

I can only go by what is written in the bible, James 1:14-15, and by the Spirit of God within me.

Just because you read and quote the Bible does not mean your interpretations are infallible.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Proverbs 28:26
He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

Proverbs 26:12
Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Arthur Brain

Not me. I seek to expand America to swallow up all the other countries as more states of the Union.
Um, how is that not nationalism run amok? America is just one country on this planet. It's not the hub of the universe. What you seek in essence isn't too far removed from similar ideologies that want to usurp other nations into their "ideal".

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Um, how is that not nationalism run amok? America is just one country on this planet. It's not the hub of the universe. What you seek in essence isn't too far removed from similar ideologies that want to usurp other nations into their "ideal".
It's one way to 'skin the cat' of needing to have one world government is all. Maybe you prefer to make a brand new constitution for such a future political situation, I'm all ears.

Arthur Brain

It's one way to 'skin the cat' of needing to have one world government is all. Maybe you prefer to make a brand new constitution for such a future political situation, I'm all ears.
One way would be to recognize that nationality is irrelevant and shouldn't even be part of the picture.

marke

One-world atheistic government planners know that nationalism must be put down in every nation in order for one-word atheistic fascism to prosper.

Arthur Brain

I can only go by what is written in the bible, James 1:14-15, and by the Spirit of God within me.

When one decides to obey God, they become a Christian.
The disobedient are just playing games.
Well, Zelensky isn't "playing games" and is showing continual courage amidst a barbaric onslaught on his nations people.

Arthur Brain

Amazing isn't how your posting follows the party line. The WEF party line run by actual Nazis like Klaus Schwab.
What "party line" would that be exactly? Have you actually seen the horrors that have been inflicted upon the Ukrainian people? Their fleeing from places they once called home? Is that all just "fake news" to you? You are a wingnut and then some...

Hoping

Banned
Nevertheless, not all sins are the same and there are sins that are not imputed by God and sins that are imputed by God.

Luke 12:46-48​

King James Version​

46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.​

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.​

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.​

Romans 5:13

(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.​

The wages of sin is death, for every sin. (Rom 6:23)

Hoping

Banned
I do not believe names are written in the book of life after a Christian is saved, but that all names are written in the book of life from the beginning and those names blotted out are blotted out for rejecting Jesus.

Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Exodus 32:33
And the Lord said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Those who believe a Christian cannot sin after salvation must also believe that any name blotted out of the book will be the name of someone who was never born again in the first place, proving their names must have originally been written in the book from the beginning.

If names are written in the book from the beginning and not after salvation then once the name is blotted out it remains blotted out forever.
I feel that everyone's name is written in the book of life when they become a being.
When they commit their first sin, their name is blotted out.
I also feel that it can be written in the book of life again upon a true repentance from sin...when ever that may occur.

Hoping

Banned
Well, Zelensky isn't "playing games" and is showing continual courage amidst a barbaric onslaught on his nations people.
Does Zelensky claim to be a Christian?
I hope not, as Christians are to pray for their enemies and do them good.

Gary K

Banned
What "party line" would that be exactly? Have you actually seen the horrors that have been inflicted upon the Ukrainian people? Their fleeing from places they once called home? Is that all just "fake news" to you? You are a wingnut and then some...
So, you're pretending not to know that any "no fly zone" imposed in the Ukraine automatically escalates a regional war into an international nuclear war. You know, WW3 and the total destruction not only of Ukraine but the nuclear destruction of the North America and Europe as well as Russia. Wow. The depopulation of the earth just like Schwab and the WEF has been calling for.

That is the party line, and that is what Zelensky is calling for when he repeatedly calls for a no-fly zone. You're crazy enough, or ignorant enough, to want nuclear world wide war.