Treating Homosexuals Differently at Home and Church

elohiym

Ouch!!! Not really.

Matt 7:2 Might wanna read 3,4,5,6..... so on and so on.

Okay.

Matthew 7:1-5

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

You have admitted that you still sin from time-to-time. That is the "beam" in your eye that you have not removed as to be able to help a homosexual get the alleged "mote" out of his eye. You have a double standard, hypocrite.

Just like the rest. Pick and choose, pick and choose, then edit til just right ...

That's apparently what you have done.

danoman31

Then whatever sins you still engage in from time-to-time proves that you are not a Christian, by your own standard.
So let me make sure I understand you. If one claims to be a Christian yet still sins then he's not a Christian after all. So if YOU claim to be a Christian then you no longer sin, and are now sinless. Do I understand you correctly?

danoman31

Okay.

Matthew 7:1-5

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

You have admitted that you still sin from time-to-time. That is the "beam" in your eye that you have not removed as to be able to help a homosexual get the alleged "mote" out of his eye. You have a double standard, hypocrite.

That's apparently what you have done.
OK let me know when you've removed your beam. I don't commit homosexual acts, does that make me ineligible to point out their wicked perversion? So for me to make a judgement statement I'd have to be perfectly sinless?

elohiym

So let me make sure I understand you. If one claims to be a Christian yet still sins then he's not a Christian after all. So if YOU claim to be a Christian then you no longer sin, and are now sinless. Do I understand you correctly?

No.

There are converted and unconverted people who call themselves Christian. Unconverted Christians, like you, still sin. Converted Christians are impeccable (1Jo 3:9).

Regardless, you claimed: "There are no homos in Heaven, former homos maybe, the ones who repented and asked for God's mercy."
How is that any different than saying there are no sinners in Heaven other than the ones who repented and asked for God's mercy?

How have you repented, if you can still sin, but a homosexual has not repented if he still commits homosexual acts?

Arthur Brain

OK let me know when you've removed your beam. I don't commit homosexual acts, does that make me ineligible to point out their wicked perversion? So for me to make a judgement statement I'd have to be perfectly sinless?

I don't commit homosexual acts either as I'm heterosexual and have no desire for such. Is it fair for a homosexual to point out your own shortcomings though or are you so much less of a 'sinner' than they are?

elohiym

OK let me know when you've removed your beam.

I have ceased from sin.

I don't commit homosexual acts, does that make me ineligible to point out their wicked perversion?

No. Assuming their actions are actually "wicked perversion," it just makes you a hypocrite because you engage in behavior that is wicked perversion, too. You have claimed to still sin from time-to-time.

So for me to make a judgement statement I'd have to be perfectly sinless?

To make a judgment statement that someone is going to hell for their sins, yes, you would have to be perfectly sinless. Isn't that self-evident?

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

danoman31

No.

There are converted and unconverted people who call themselves Christian. Unconverted Christians, like you, still sin. Converted Christians are impeccable (1Jo 3:9).

Regardless, you claimed: "There are no homos in Heaven, former homos maybe, the ones who repented and asked for God's mercy."
How is that any different than saying there are no sinners in Heaven other than the ones who repented and asked for God's mercy?Its not, practicing homos are sinners. They don't get to got to Heaven, the same for all sinners.

How have you repented, if you can still sin, but a homosexual has not repented if he still commits homosexual acts?

Unconverted Christians? Thats a new one.Where did you get that from? So are you a converted Christian then? If so, you are now impeccable? You don't sin any more?

So I guess none of the apostles are in Heaven? Or if they are they were impeccable before they got there?

danoman31

I don't commit homosexual acts either as I'm heterosexual and have no desire for such. Is it fair for a homosexual to point out your own shortcomings though or are you so much less of a 'sinner' than they are?
Well of course they can and should point out my shortcomings as long as its from a biblical stand point. Jesus requires us to judge and be judged.

elohiym

Unconverted Christians? Thats a new one.Where did you get that from?

Luke 22:-32 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Peter followed Christ for 3 1/2 years, cast out demons, and performed miracles in Jesus' name, yet according to Jesus he was not yet converted. That is one example of a Christian (Peter) who was not yet converted when Jesus spoke those words to him.

So are you a converted Christian then

Yes.

If so, you are now impeccable?

Yes. That would be the only possible way I could cease from sin, if God made me impeccable somehow.

You don't sin any more?

I don't sin anymore.

So I guess none of the apostles are in Heaven?

You guess wrong.

Or if they are they were impeccable before they got there?

Everyone who is born of God is impeccable (1Jo 3:9).

elohiym

Since you claim to still sin from time-to-time, do you concede that you cannot enter Heaven until you completely cease from sin?

So you get to enter Heaven without ceasing from sin, but the homosexual must cease from sin?

... but show me how you over came sin perfectly,

How can I show you?

or are you in the same boat I'm in.

You are in the water drowning, but don't realize it. I am in the lifeboat trying to convince that you are drowning and need help.

danoman31

I have ceased from sin. Wow, PLEASE tell me how you did it. You no longer sin thats amazing. What do I have to do to be sinless. Besides confessing to the Lord and asking for His forgiveness and repenting from sin. Already did that. Be baptised. Go to confession. Get some knee pads 'cause according to you I'm gonna need them.

No. Assuming their actions are actually "wicked perversion," it just makes you a hypocrite because you engage in behavior that is wicked perversion, too. You have claimed to still sin from time-to-time. So one of the questions is is homosexual acts a wicked perversion. You don't seem quite sure about that. And what wicked perversion do I partake.
So I can't tell a rapist, murderer, pedophile about Hell because I still sin?

To make a judgment statement that someone is going to hell for their sins, yes, you would have to be perfectly sinless. Isn't that self-evident? Seems a few paragraphs back you said I was not a Christian, or at least a "converted Christian". a Rose is still a rose by any other name. In otherwords you say I can't get into Heaven unless I'm a "converted Christian", so the alternative is Hell. Thanks a bunch O perfect one.

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

Uh huh. Nice take on the context there bub. I Guess your pitching.

danoman31

Luke 22:-32 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Peter followed Christ for 3 1/2 years, cast out demons, and performed miracles in Jesus' name, yet according to Jesus he was not yet converted. That is one example of a Christian (Peter) who was not yet converted when Jesus spoke those words to him.

Yes.

Yes. That would be the only possible way I could cease from sin, if God made me impeccable somehow.

I don't sin anymore.

You guess wrong.

Everyone who is born of God is impeccable (1Jo 3:9).

Wow!!! So you are perfect just like Jesus in the flesh? Avoid all temptation, triumph over evil. Never do wrong. Love everyone.Hate noone.

elohiym

You no longer sin thats amazing. What do I have to do to be sinless. Besides confessing to the Lord and asking for His forgiveness and repenting from sin. Already did that.

:doh: You said you still sin from time-to-time!

What does "repenting from sin" mean to you?

On one hand you claim homosexuals must repent from ceasing from their sin, and on the other hand you claim to have repented from sin while still sinning from time-to-time. :dizzy:

Please make up your minds already.

elohiym

Wow!!! So you are perfect just like Jesus in the flesh? Avoid all temptation, triumph over evil. Never do wrong. Love everyone.Hate noone.

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Do you believe that?

danoman31

So you get to enter Heaven without ceasing from sin, but the homosexual must cease from sin?

The law showed me my sinful ways.

Once I accepted that, believed that, I become free from the law. Does the homo accept and believe the law?

How can I show you?

What, you're not even gonna try. How Christian of you.

You are in the water drowning, but don't realize it. I am in the lifeboat trying to convince that you are drowning and need help.
Why do you need a life boat, you're perfect like Jesus. And you're letting me drown? Pull me up first then convince me. Sheesh some life guard you'd make.