Treating Homosexuals Differently at Home and Church

elohiym

Do you still sin from time-to-time? Yes or no.

If you still sin on occasion, what is your destiny?

If a homosexual commits homosexual acts on occasion, what is his destiny?

Well of course the answer is yes, I'm not perfect but I am forgiven, past present and future. I'm no Saul and I certainly ain't no Mother Teresa. You?

So what is the difference between a Christian who engages in homosexual acts from time-to-time and you? :idunno:

I am saved, sealed and hopefully soon to be delivered.

You sound lost and like a hypocrite to me.

Wow!!! you actually believe that verse allows for consensual homosexual acts? :dizzy:

I believe what Jesus said.

Do consensual homosexual acts violate Matthew 7:12? Yes or no.

If yes, how? Explain yourself.

danoman31

Your kind are a kin to the Nazis, Soviet Union, Saddam Hussein and such. I'm too decent of a human being to join such a club.

I hear the KKK is free to join as well, are you a member? They subscribe to the same values as you.
Aww come on P66, you can do better than that, I've seen it. I'm not skeered, hit me with your best hot. Where's Skavau, Barbarian, they know how to throw a punch. Geez, I really miss Zakath. Zakath please come back, We're sorry, promise.
KKK's values and mine are nothing alike. They are a joke, a bunch of punks and fools. Same goes for Nazis,Saddam Hussein, Soviet Union and the rest of the wicked.

More decent than God it seems.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Aww come on P66, you can do better than that, I've seen it. I'm not skeered, hit me with your best hot. Where's Skavau, Barbarian, they know how to throw a punch. Geez, I really miss Zakath. Zakath please come back, We're sorry, promise.
KKK's values and mine are nothing alike. They are a joke, a bunch of punks and fools. Same goes for Nazis,Saddam Hussein, Soviet Union and the rest of the wicked.

More decent than God it seems.

Your beliefs make you a joke, a fool and just as wicked. You should really put them aside and be a better human being. You can thank me later for it.

danoman31

Yes, you do digress. You may as well have just said, "God makes the rules." Assuming he really is the all-knowing, morally perfect creator some claim he is. A good test of that claim would be whether his rules make any sense... which takes us back to the start of the whole homosexuality debate.
Test His rules by whether they make sense? Sense to who, you? Which rules do make sense to you and which ones don't? Maybe I can help. God IS our Creator, you just reject the evidence. God gave us a perfect creation and we fouled it. Homosexuality is one of the fouls. No more debate, Man I'm glad thats over, I'm pooped. Carry on.

Yazichestvo

Test His rules by whether they make sense? Sense to who, you? Which rules do make sense to you and which ones don't? Maybe I can help. God IS our Creator, you just reject the evidence. God gave us a perfect creation and we fouled it. Homosexuality is one of the fouls. No more debate, Man I'm glad thats over, I'm pooped. Carry on.

Yes, I use my judgment. It is all any of us have, and the alternative is to use no judgment at all. Tell me, is your opinion really based on evidence, as you seem to imply, or is your evidence based on your preconceived opinion?

IXOYE

Because they are an abomination to God. There are no homos in Heaven. Never heard a couple who are about to have a baby say that they hope he/she grows up to be a homo. EVERY parent that learns that their child has chosen a perverse lifestyle is saddend. They may, overtime ease their discomfort about their childs choice, but they will never rejoice in their childs decision. You will never here them say "yay, my son's a homo." You will hear parents thank the Lord for giving them a healthy normal child, and we all know what they really mean when they say "normal." Homo's are NOT normal. Love them enough to tell them that they are doomed to eternity in Hell if they continue in their perversion. They want me to tolerate them yet they won't tolerate me or God for that matter. They're right and I'm wrong, go figure. Homos make me sick. They should make you sick as well.

What do you think abomination means? Proverbs says every sin is an abomination to God.

Being homosexual isn't even.the.offense. its the sexual.act that is.the.sin.

Go read your Bible, and stop using God to support such pure bigotry. Matthew 5:43-48 says how a real Christian adult would tdeat with the homosexuals. And you miss that mark.

IXOYE

So I guess my question to you is just "how" do you think I treat homos? I treat them better than you do, at least I care enough to let them know their destiny. But you'd have to believe what God says about homosexuality and that requires you to believe in God. I'm waiting.

Do you drive airplanes into their homes too? Because the, yiu are not like me, and not like yoj should be so I'm going to reminfmd you that yij will burn in hell, and the love part of the.Gospel is ignore, well, that is.exactly the thinking of Islamic terrorists. So yiu are in great company and yiu tirn God into aa terrorist by definition.

danoman31

Probably with the same amount, if not more, hatred that you have shown towards them on this thread.

Um no.

Surrreeee you do.

Finally, you have gotten ONE thing right. :thumb:
Geez, is there anybody here that can really sock it to me, put me in my place, make me run away in shame to never come back. Where are the REAL toughies. I'm an uneducated 3rd grade drop out, twice, remember?

You're confusing hatred with love. I love them enough to want to save them. Its like this: me and a homo are standing on a street corner waiting for the light to change. He mistakenly thinks the light has changed and starts walking across the street. Traffic is coming and he's about to be run over. What do you think I will do? What will you do?

When I encounter a homo, he knows my thoughts on the subject and I get to know his. We disagree and finish our beers and enjoy the rest of the day. No screaming no fighting,no yelling, just persistant persuasion on my part. I want everyone to be Heaven, but there's only one way to get there. I tell homos the way and leave it up to them to decide. Your way ensures their death and eternity in Hell. When they get there they'll want to know why you didn't warn them and why you didn't try harder. If you knew your friend was going to be in Hell forever wouldn't you want to let him know that he doesn't have to be there.

You don't have to suffer forever either, join us and live forever in happiness. You're more than welcome to join. C'mon the waters fine!!!

IXOYE

Barbarian chuckles:
Actually, if he carried on like that, it wouldn't be entirely surprising if any female he approached told him she was a lesbian.

Well, you know how stupid barbarians are.

When I was 18, that did happen to me. In a bar. I was at a table with a group of other students, and I asked a girl to dance. She said, "I'm a lesbian."

I just told her I was sorry to hear about all the trouble in Beirut, and let it go.

Rofl, that's Lebanon, lesbians are Greek, live on an island and their population is about half male.

IXOYE

If you read your Bible for study and learning and not how to make attack barbs, yilou would /understand homosexual sex was a symptom of their offense but was not the offense.
(1) What other sin did God destroy cities over by reigning fire from heaven?

(2) As per our discussion in the other thread...people will "explain away" those things in scripture that they don't agree with...such as you not thinking that homosexuality is not "that bad" of a sin to be concerned about.

danoman31

So what is the difference between a Christian who engages in homosexual acts from time-to-time and you? :idunno: A Christian WILL not engage in a homosexual act, he can't no more than Jesus would. If a man claims to be a Christian and engages in homosexuality, he is a liar and never was a Christian to begin with. Its like this: do you need a law that says murder is illegal, no, because you will not murder, not because there's a law against it, but because you won't/can't, its just wrong to murder. Everyone on the Earth knows this, I don't care what culture you're from or how you were raised.

You sound lost and like a hypocrite to me. Nope, know exactly where I'm goin'. Funny coming from a hypocrite.

I believe what Jesus said.

Do consensual homosexual acts violate Matthew 7:12? Yes or no.

If yes, how? Explain yourself.
Yes it does, no I won't explain myself don't need to explain myself to you. We both will have a whole lotta 'splainin' to do when we meet God.

danoman31

Your beliefs make you a joke, a fool and just as wicked. You should really put them aside and be a better human being. You can thank me later for it.
OK better, thats closer to P66 I know. Yeah I know I get that ALOT. They said the same thing about..... JESUS!!!!! He didn't put aside his beliefs either and look what they did to him! Could I be a better human being? You betchya. Better by who's standards? Yours, no thanks, tried that once got me nowhere. Jesus gave me a better deal than you ever could. Your thanks is not needed nor desired.

elohiym

Yes it does, no I won't explain myself don't need to explain myself to you.

I expected you might punt. The hypocrites usually do.

Just remember ...

Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

danoman31

Yes, I use my judgment. It is all any of us have, and the alternative is to use no judgment at all. Tell me, is your opinion really based on evidence, as you seem to imply, or is your evidence based on your preconceived opinion?
Man, this is getting boring. OK you use your judgement, where did you get your judgement from. Think WAY WAY WAY WAY back to before mom and dad, grandma grandapa and so on. Takes effort I know. But I have faith, no pun intended.
No judgement is foolish, this is true.

What makes your judgement valid and mine not. Common sense? Yeah you go with that, good luck.
My evidence is not based on opinion, its plain as the eye can see. A child sees it why can't you?

elohiym

So what is the difference between a Christian who engages in homosexual acts from time-to-time and you? :idunno:

A Christian WILL not engage in a homosexual act, he can't no more than Jesus would. If a man claims to be a Christian and engages in homosexuality, he is a liar and never was a Christian to begin with.

Then whatever sins you still engage in from time-to-time proves that you are not a Christian, by your own standard.

danoman31

What do you think abomination means? Proverbs says every sin is an abomination to God. It means it abhorrs God, it offends him. Duh, every sin is an abomination, whats your point?

Being homosexual isn't even.the.offense. its the sexual.act that is.the.sin. Oh I see, love the sinner hate the sin. You know, I've spent years searching the Bible and have yet to find anything that supports what you say. Guess I'll keep looking.

Go read your Bible, and stop using God to support such pure bigotry. Matthew 5:43-48 says how a real Christian adult would tdeat with the homosexuals. And you miss that mark.
So that verse to you means to love my neighbor the murderer, my other neighbor the pedophile and so on. Yeah I don't think so. You my friend need more help with scripture more than me. There are no homos in Heaven, former homos maybe, the ones who repented and asked for God's mercy. God' not a bigot and neither am I.

Last edited:

danoman31

Do you drive airplanes into their homes too? Because the, yiu are not like me, and not like yoj should be so I'm going to reminfmd you that yij will burn in hell, and the love part of the.Gospel is ignore, well, that is.exactly the thinking of Islamic terrorists. So yiu are in great company and yiu tirn God into aa terrorist by definition.
:dunce:

elohiym

There are no homos in Heaven, former homos maybe, the ones who repented and asked for God's mercy.

There are no sinners in Heaven, former sinners maybe, the ones who repented and asked for God's mercy.

Do you agree with statement? Yes or no.

danoman31

I expected you might punt. The hypocrites usually do.

Just remember ...

Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Ouch!!! Not really.

Matt 7:2 Might wanna read 3,4,5,6..... so on and so on. Just like the rest. Pick and choose, pick and choose, then edit til just right then throw in face of said hypocrite. Too bad hypocrites throw like girls. By the way you missed.