Town Quixote's

resodko

BANNED
Banned
... I'll just add this incarnation to the ignore list and move on.

While in one of rainee's threads sod was still jumping about and waving, so...

Then sod was back with one of those obsessive gems that only comes after cranking out a few hundred posts in a handful of days...

:think:

Youre_Doing-it-wrong.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
More sports news:

Number 1 in men's basketball, University of Kentucky is set to face off against number 4, University of Louisville, Kentucky.

Now some fans here in the bluegrass state are diehard fans of Kentucky's team while others are just as vehement about Kentucky's team. One thing is for sure in the mind of this fan of Kentucky basketball, Kentucky's going to win!!
I think you're right, but it's going to be close... :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Time for a Gazette sports update:
Race Report: :singer:

They're in the homestretch where a PA warning by Knight to the lead jockey, musterion (10) might open the course for the anna and Angel, trailing by three lengths (7) neck and neck for second. Oatmeal and GM are one length back (6) and in position to challenge with a strong field hard on their heels, Eeset (5) leading IMJ, gen org, Stripe, yours truly (4) with a late but always game resodko, Lazy A, Rusha and Cab Maker (3) pulling up the rear and likely out of the running to show.

And remarkably enough this month is quickly heading toward around 6,000 visits, which would constitute a record for the thread since it began. So thanks again for the continuing interest. :thumb:

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Speaking of sports Town, folks around here are celebrating the defeat of Manning and the Broncos by the Bengals last night!

:the_wave:

resodko

BANNED
Banned

And remarkably enough this month is quickly heading toward around 6,000 visits, which would constitute a record for the thread since it began. So thanks again for the continuing interest. :thumb:

gee, you're almost as popular as acw's homo thread :chuckle:

bybee

Merry Christmas to all!
Keep up the good work my friend!:thumb:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Speaking of sports Town, folks around here are celebrating the defeat of Manning and the Broncos by the Bengals last night!

Around here? I am? no. But you and whoever are.

:angrymob: for the naysayers.

Could they have played a better game, probably, still they are 11-4, and it's not over yet.

:thumb: Lose, win, or draw, I'm a loyal Broncos fan since their beginning in 1960, those were the days of their ugly brown uniform socks. They played at Bears Stadium, home of the Denver Bears a one time AAA farm team in MLB. :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Well, seeing as how little you guys have gotten to celebrate come playoff time it's probably for the best. :)

Merry Christmas to all!
Keep up the good work my friend!:thumb:
:D Merry Christmas, indeed and I certainly will. :cheers:

Could they have played a better game, probably, still they are 11-4, and it's not over yet.

:thumb: Lose, win, or draw, I'm a loyal Broncos fan since their beginning in 1960, those were the days of their ugly brown uniform socks. They played at Bears Stadium, home of the Denver Bears a one time AAA farm team in MLB. :thumb:
Good on you. I'm a Colt's man, but Peyton gave us a lot of great memories and I'm certainly pulling for him to go out on top. :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh be nice. You were discussing Manning here so why would you respond so negatively to a sincere question?
I was having a brief nod with friends on a subject of mutual interest. You should go find your friend and have the sort of conversation that really interests you instead of simply posting here to be seen doing it.

IMJerusha

Oops! Sorry to dis your team, Brother! We just got tired of "Chicken Parm it tastes so good!" so we had to give Manning a bit of his own "O-MA-HA!"