Town Quixote's

Arthur Brain

In reply to your rep Eeset of "If you believe him :idunno:" where it comes to TH's attorney credentials then yes, of course I do. TH's honesty is hardly under dispute and never has been for me, regardless of what disagreements we may have on certain issues. I'll know when debating or sharing with TH I'm speaking to an honest person who will give me a genuine response no matter what. The same opinion goes for most here I'd wager, at least those who don't seem to have a personal grudge or a silly agenda to push.

I wouldn't normally share a rep but yours only goes to undermine your own supposedly 'honest' responses here and please don't bother in future - or at least make them negs at any rate...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
In reply to your rep Eeset of "If you believe him :idunno:" where it comes to TH's attorney credentials then yes, of course I do. TH's honesty is hardly under dispute and never has been for me, regardless of what disagreements we may have on certain issues. I'll know when debating or sharing with TH I'm speaking to an honest person who will give me a genuine response no matter what. The same opinion goes for most here I'd wager, at least those who don't seem to have a personal grudge or a silly agenda to push.

I wouldn't normally share a rep but yours only goes to undermine your own supposedly 'honest' responses here and please don't bother in future - or at least make them negs at any rate...

Well her rep says it all, doesn't it? Good post AB, I agree 100%.

bybee

It just proves we are dealing here with a contemptible, small-minded, jealous person.

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
:confused: Man, it's the oddest thing... Every time I try to follow this thread all I can think of is baconbaconbaconbaconbacon...

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

Arthur you interpreted my remark or rep in the most backhanded manner possible. I was referencing your "beat his wife comment". In other words I was saying that if you believe Res actually beat his wife. But you ignored the comment it was given about and attributed it somehow to TH. I can only conjecture that you expected me to be harsh on TH and not Res and you failed to see the target of my comment was Res.

Now this underlines a basic principle. People are predispositioned to find their own prejudices in the words of others. You have concluded that I am somehow anti-TH so you see that in whatever I say. The next time I'll include a footnote for you and others that have difficulty relating a rep to the post it was given for.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You have concluded that I am somehow anti-TH

And that would be a correct conclusion. I mean, why would someone who was pro-TH call him "Don Ego" and a "neg-repist?"

I think you really have yourself convinced by your revisionist history.

IMJerusha

yep, you sure did

it was very revealing to watch you spit in God's face

thank you for contributing the opinion of a retard :idunno:

i suppose you're trying your best, bless your silly little heart :thumb:

I have to ask this and I hope that Town will forgive my interruption of his thread.

What are you doing, Res? I'm looking at your siggy and comparing it to your posts. It doesn't make sense. If you care about God's face, you would care about your action before It and your witness to Him, but you don't seem to at all and that doesn't make any sense.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm teaching Jack an evening prayer.

I love you in my rising, God
and in my fall.

I love you in my hope
and in my being.

I love you in my least
and in my all.

I love you in my wanting, God
and in everything.

Last edited:

bybee

I'm teaching Jack an evening prayer.

I love you in my rising, God
and in my fall.

I love you in my hope
and with my being.

I love you in my least
and in my all.

I love you in my wanting, God
and in everything.

Beautiful prayer. Childhood is the time for memorization. And for the rest of one's days wisps of memories come back as comfort.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Beautiful prayer. Childhood is the time for memorization. And for the rest of one's days wisps of memories come back as comfort.

I can never forget grace before meals after the catholic form "Bless us O Lord and these Thy gifts which we have recieved from Thy bounty through Christ our Lord amen."

...now we have in Britain a chocolate coconut sweetie called Bounty.....

Breathe

that presumes that all religions are equally valid

shame on you

But they are, to their practitioners. No matter what we believe in our hearts about the validity of our Christianity, it is not the place of the judicial system to judge the validity of anyone's beliefs, nor to endorse laws that support those beliefs. If you were forced to live in a theocracy, I seriously doubt you would enjoy it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Arthur you interpreted my remark or rep in the most backhanded manner possible.

This is the only part of your *response* that merits a reply. It is not about his interpretation, but rather your character.

Eeset, you know very well what you are doing and so do we. As to why you seek to backhandedly insult people and be an instigator is something that only you can answer.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Jack has a really remarkable memory. :D

I can never forget grace before meals after the catholic form "Bless us O Lord and these Thy gifts which we have recieved from Thy bounty through Christ our Lord amen."

...now we have in Britain a chocolate coconut sweetie called Bounty.....
Could be worse. Here it's a roll of paper towels. :plain:

Today's can't miss, drunken octopus rich Gazette found here.