Town Quixote's

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which is why that wasn't necessary for town to post, anyone who wants to sink low enough to claim things like people dont really do what they say they do for a living, or have children that have died, or have a disease or whatever personal issue or tragedy in their life - that they share with others, called into question, would believe no amount of evidence you give them anyway, or rather they would still "claim" not to believe you.

To town : You owe no one anything as far as proof of your life. I think anyone who demands it to begin with is showing their own insecurity and issues and acting wicked.

Matthew 5:37 "But let your statement be, 'Yes, yes ' or 'No, no'; anything beyond these is of evil.

You do not owe anyone anything beyond your word on it.

To resurrected:

Shameful.

^ This

bybee

I hearby publicly challenge Town Heretic in the thread of his most frequent presence to a Battle Royale!
Topic:
First Cause.
Let us settle this once and for all.
Or not, we'll prolly just talk about it.
And I meant gauntlet not goblet.
Unless I've been drinking beer from my glove.
Again.

You cannot settle that question.
I love to drink beer from a lovely crystal stein!
Cheers!

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have bothered to search out a jpg and post it on the thread. You obviously care A LOT.

it took me about ten seconds :idunno:

It's so obvious you're obsessed with him.

pot, meet kettle :chuckle:

If you don't care why would you accuse him of not being one or even be worried about it?

can you link to where i've accused him of not being one?

You take aim to always put others on the defensive.

that's why i mock him

:mock: town

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
While I made a decision not to aid and abet stalkers, in the interest of honest disclosure and to correct any potential for mistaken impression, the quote in full was:
...You do seem to be agreeable as possible with as many people as possible.
Which is probably why I defended gay marriage as a matter of law and the building of the Islamic mosque near ground zero. :plain:

The point being that in a secular compact there's no real and objective argument for the discrimination. It was and remains a purely religious objection. And while I share the moral objection I can't sustain it outside of that and for that reason (and because I don't want anyone else's purely religious sentiment controlling me and mine) I object as a matter of conscience and note its inevitability as a matter of law.

One must communicate at a level which the troglodytes may understand....or not!
Don't worry it him, bybee. It's not worth your time.

The latest Gazette found here.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
town struggles to defend his actions, defending law that is contrary to God's will:
While I made a decision not to aid and abet stalkers, in the interest of honest disclosure and to correct any potential for mistaken impression, the quote in full was:

The point being that in a secular compact there's no real and objective argument for the discrimination. It was and remains a purely religious objection. And while I share the moral objection I can't sustain it outside of that and for that reason (and because I don't want anyone else's purely religious sentiment controlling me and mine) I object as a matter of conscience and note its inevitability as a matter of law.

like i said, way to go, spitting in God's face

Breathe

what do you think, breathe?

should homosexuality be welcomed in american society?

Not that it is relevant in this thread, but here is my opinion:

From a religious perspective, I cannot support homosexuality. However, I also cannot support passing laws based solely on the beliefs of any particular religion, for this reason: if we start to do so, using our own Christianity, we open the door for laws based on other religions, such as Sharia law - something very few of us would favor. So I cannot sanction opening that door at all.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not that it is relevant in this thread, but here is my opinion:

From a religious perspective, I cannot support homosexuality. However, I also cannot support passing laws based solely on the beliefs of any particular religion, for this reason: if we start to do so, using our own Christianity, we open the door for laws based on other religions, such as Sharia law - something very few of us would favor. So I cannot sanction opening that door at all.
That's essentially where I've come down and I've never been less than clear about that.

And you're right, the Gazette isn't a place for the argument. I expect it will come up again in another thread one of these days and there will likely be a link to that thread here when it happens.

Appreciate the effort though.

Breathe

That's essentially where I've come down and I've never been less than clear about that.

And you're right, the Gazette isn't a place for the argument. I expect it will come up again in another thread one of these days and there will likely be a link to that thread here when it happens.

Appreciate the effort though.

Sorry for the minor derailment. Most people just never think about what would happen if we start to pass religion based laws - they just want their particular faith to be represented in the legal system, and don't realize that once you have let that particular cat out of the bag, you cannot get it back in.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Is it possible for any thread to avoid the topic of The Gays?

For crying out loud. Getting real old.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Is it possible for any thread to avoid the topic of The Gays?
:think: We've dodged it in the NFL thread so far. But it's likely only a matter of time.

Latest Jack story (as told to another pal of mine):

Last night Jack had to have a Dora the Explorer balloon when we ran over to the Dollar store for milk. The minute we were out of the store he launched it.

He was starting to get upset about it, so I turned it into a game. I said, "Hey, that's GREAT Jack! Now she can explore the sky and the stars and roll over the tree tops at night and look down on all the homes in our town!"

He liked that so for the rest of the night I'd sprinkle in, "I wonder where Dora is now." And Jack would guess.

:D

Thursday's Gazette here.

Arthur Brain

what kind of a retard would invest so much energy in caring about the opinions of anonymous strangers on the internet? :idunno:

mirrors-1_el_25jan12_b.jpg