toldailytopic: TOL favorites. Which TOL'ers do you make a point of reading their post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder's Muse

I've been so tired lately that I have forgotten some people.....

TomO
Freelight
John Mortimer
Grayven
Cracked
Granite
Psalmist
Maximeee
Nicholsmom

so, so many more..all for different reasons....

Last edited:

nicholsmom

Since I get online so little lately (connectivity woes), I mostly check up on AMR, AA, and Knight's recent thread, and I always like to see what Lon is posting.

When I have more time I look up all the favorites already listed by so many here - and I about always read back through the chatbox :D

Zeke

I begin my days with Psalmist's devotional thread, which I enjoy a great deal. But mostly with me it's a matter of clicking through the threads I find interesting. The people I enjoy reading have a habit of being similarly interested and so I tend to run into them without attempting to hunt anyone down in particular...

If I started a list it would look a great deal like my friends list. The lion's share of people previously listed and making lists would be on it. If you've been rep'd by me (even if it looked like an aside unrelated to the post :D) it's a sign that I pay attention to what you have to say around here. I read a good bit of what's posted, even though I don't always enter into the discourse.

I think I'll hold off on a listing off the cuff, for fear of missing someone. I may attempt a full examination of my friends' list with a quick line at some point. A few of you might recall I did something like that a while back...

I've lost track and touch with some of my favorites. I haven't seen Delmar is a while, was pleasantly surprised to note Layla passing through again after a long absence.

TM I always read you when I see you. So there, I just doubled your audience. :chuckle:

Does anyone else think Zeke might be sweet on katie? :think:

And who is this godrulz character and when did he get here? :idunno:

No that wasn't my motive for listing katie.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
There isn't anyone that I will read all of their posts that I come across. But there are people whose threads I will check if they start one. Mostly Sozo.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There isn't anyone that I will read all of their posts that I come across. But there are people whose threads I will check if they start one. Mostly Sozo.
:think: Well, your math skills may be suspect--but at least you're reading. :thumb:

SaulToPaul 2

:chicken:
Tico
voltaire
john w
Butterfly
heir
Tom from Mabank
Zeke
Hilston
SMODE, Sozo III
godrulz (to make sure the autopilot program is still working)
tetelestai (to see which wind of doctrine he is currently subscribed to)

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think:

If I see a post from Knight it'll get read. That guy knows how to say things good. :first:

Chickenman places a higher priority on presenting what needs to be presented than on any sort of politics. His standards are something to aspire to and his ideas great. :second:

Yorzhik, when he shows up, seems to think along similar line as I do so he's well worth keeping up with. :third:

One Eyed Jack

I just click on threads that sound interesting. I don't really go looking for anybody in particular, although there are a lot of good posters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.