toldailytopic: The election is finally upon us. What do you think will be the outcome

sky.

BANNED
Banned
What's wrong with being rich?

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with being rich. It's what you do with your wealth that God is concerned with. Compare the giving of Dems. to charity with the giving of Republicans to charity. I think you would find it a striking difference.

The Dems. give in their own name. Republicans give more often in the name of God.

glorydaz

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 5th, 2012 09:47 AM

toldailytopic: The election is finally upon us. What do you think will be the outcome?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I think Romney will win by a landslide. :)

Obama will refuse to accept it, and will call in the UN (with their on-site inspectors) to "prove" it. To put it simply....he will not go down gracefully.

Junius Gallio

I think Romney will win by a landslide. :)

Obama will refuse to accept it, and will call in the UN (with their on-site inspectors) to "prove" it. To put it simply....he will not go down gracefully.

And if you're wrong, do we get to point and laugh?

Granite

Hall of Fame
No, spoken like a small business owner who believes in the free enterprise system.

So do I, but I don't get starry eyed or slavish. Given the obscene amount of wealth in the hands of a few we shouldn't have to deal with unemployment if what you say is true.

PureX

It's been a plutocracy since before I was born.
I don't know how old you are, but from WW2 up until about 1984, we were doing OK. The big decent started with Reagan and the incessant cry for ever more deregulation. From that point on we had a series of phony market 'bubbles', crashes, and corporate feeding frenzies, all of which resulted in increasing disparity in the U. S. until we are now on par with many third-world banana republics when it comes to our wildly lopsided distribution of wealth.

Commerce, like any other human activity, needs to be regulated.

PureX

So do I, but I don't get starry eyed or slavish. Given the obscene amount of wealth in the hands of a few we shouldn't have to deal with unemployment if what you say is true.
Yeah, ... the sacred "job creators" ...

406940_4392843273388_753400999_n.jpg

glorydaz

There has always been obscene amounts of wealth, but that hasn't stopped jobs from being created. I take it you'd rather have the government be in charge of all the wealth so they can mete it out as they see fit......like forcing us to buy health insurance, or building windmills instead missile defence.

Junius Gallio

If I'm wrong, there isn't going to be much laughing going on anywhere. It will be Obama's revenge come upon this "GD" country of America which he's sought from the beginning. Reverand White will be so proud.

I'll take that as "Yes, point and laugh." Thank you.