toldailytopic: The best pet I ever owned was/is...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 11th, 2012 07:50 AM

very-cute-kitten.jpg

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
My pitbull!

She's a loving, sweet, goofy, playful creature. Often willful, but a very good girl. Quite sharp. A true ambassador for her breed.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
The best pet I ever owned was a hermit crab. I had one and my roommate had one. It was our first apartment and we worked at the same place and after work every night we would get them out and put them on the table and watch them play. They are quite playful, wrestling each other and running from each other. We would sit at the opposite ends of the table and use pencils in both hands to keep them from falling off the table. When we moved she ended up with both of them. I can't remember what happened to them after that.

Hermmie and Herms.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've had all kinds of pets...

Iguana's, Savanah Monitors, Bearded Dragon, Toads, Frogs, Snakes, etc.

But I must admit the best pet I have ever owned is my current cat named "Emery". He's is a orange cat and we got him for our kids for Christmas a few years ago. He has a great personality, very friendly, playful, and charms everyone he meets. Even the veteranarian always comments that he would love to steal him from us. :D

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Best pet was a dog named Tangle Foot. She was a black lab German Shepherd mix. I am allergic to animal dander so I can't keep pets anymore.

One Eyed Jack

Best pet was a dog named Tangle Foot. She was a black lab German Shepherd mix. I am allergic to animal dander so I can't keep pets anymore.

Zammis doesn't have a problem with dander (he's part Shih-Tzu), but he sheds like crazy. I could make a wig every week from all the hair I sweep up.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I've had all kinds of pets...

Iguana'savannah Monitors, Bearded Dragon, Toads, Frogs, Snakes, etc.

But I must admit the best pet I have ever owned is my current cat named "Emery". He's is a orange cat and we got him for our kids for Christmas a few years ago. He has a great personality, very friendly, playful, and charms everyone he meets. Even the veterinarian always comments that he would love to steal him from us. :D

My mom had a cat that had the cutest personality. It used to hide her things. It started off with hiding the candy from the candy dish. It took a while for my mom to figure out what was going on with the candy until she found the stash that cat had made in the closet. The cat just loved to hide things or rather claim them as his property.

One Eyed Jack

I had a roommate who had a cat named Stymie who used to always bring us dead birds and squirrel heads. I have no idea what he did with squirrels' bodies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The best pet I have ever owned ... and still own is my chihuahua, Sherkon ... aka Puppy.

He was initially my father's dog, but ended up gravitating towards during my father's rapid health decline.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I once had a pet dog who was a Liberal.

He wanted universal veterinary care for all dogs everywhere.

He contstantly begged for free treats and food for all the community dogs.

He only allowed me to use plant-based, biodegradable poop bags.

He was constantly inviting cats over to the house and demanded an end to the war of dogs vs. cats.

He insisted that I purchase a bird bath for illegal migratory birds.

He protested the 2nd dog amendment right to bare teeth and claws.

He fought against the idea that animal matrimony should only happen between two dogs or two cats.

I finally had to get rid of him.

One Eyed Jack

I once had a pet dog who was a Liberal.

He wanted universal veterinary care for all dogs everywhere.

He contstantly begged for free treats and food for all the community dogs.

He only allowed me to use plant-based, biodegradable poop bags.

He was constantly inviting cats over to the house and demanded an end to the war of dogs vs. cats.

He insisted that I purchase a bird bath for illegal migratory birds.

He protested the 2nd dog amendment right to bare teeth and claws.

He fought against the idea that animal matrimony should only happen between two dogs or two cats.

I finally had to get rid of him.

I'd have had you for a horse. :idunno:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Mister Kitty
Maine Coon Long Hair

and

Midnight
Black Long Hair

Last edited: