TOL PICNIC ? CRUISE ? CHIME IN ! ! !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes;
Dust of the Earth: Minerals and so on.

In "Creationism" and God's Word; there is an ALL Powerful God, which made the Minerals/Dust into a Person.

In "the theory of Evolution"; Time, is what Made the Minerals/Dust into a Person.

Patrick! I still want to go to your Barbeque!!!

(Trying to keep it on the Subject.)

=M=

cool. i like your post. on one of your threads play those 3 songs i asked about, can you ? or are you gonna be you. JK - love you marky ! - :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I just don't like Santana!!!

: P

What were the Other Two, again?

=M=

i know, but this song is early. doesn't even sound like santana. ubelievably good song. "spirits in the night" manfred mann's earth band, i found that on u-toob and "for you" - all clean, great songs- secular though, obviously. - :jazz:

Sheila B

I have always wanted to see San Antonio. I would make a mini vacation out of such a trip. So, I vote San Antonio since its not likely well get to Hawaii lol!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have always wanted to see San Antonio. I would make a mini vacation out of such a trip. So, I vote San Antonio since its not likely well get to Hawaii lol!

Hawaii and overseas are expensive. It is not practical.

Everything is inexpensive in San Antonio.

Now we got two for San Antonio:)

There are many picnic area too:)

I will wear my favorite hat shoes in my avatar, so everyone will recognize me right away:)

bybee

Hawaii and overseas are expensive. It is not practical.

Everything is inexpensive in San Antonio.

Now we got two for San Antonio:)

There are many picnic area too:)

I will wear my favorite hat shoes in my avatar, so everyone will recognize me right away:)

I could make San Antonio. My son lives there.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What happened?

It is finally starting to go somewhere and now no one is interested?

Where is pj; the starter of this?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If it's gonna be in TEXAS, then it's gotta be Austin or Fort Worth.

San Antonio is too touristy.

dreadknought

probably been done in some way before. what if we had a date/dates for a TOL convention/picnic/cruise/bbq ? we can have it at my house, so i won't have to travel. it came to mind a couple weeks after being here. maybe we wouldn't be petty or spiteful to each other. more tolerant. or not. maybe it's not a great idea. anyway, my aunt goes every year with Charles Stanley, and my mom's going with her. must be nice ! Alaska, i think. any takers ? - :Brandon:
A troll pulled y'all in. :BRAVO:

Zeke

The Superstition Mountains by Apache Junction AZ, Mid Acts like mysterious places so it would be a good place.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yesh, that is the word of appeasment. How many are there in meshak?

Elaborate this question. Are you reading the thread?

I don't know how many will going to vote for San Antonio, Texas.

I just said what is being voted.

I am interested if they there is going to have TOL members meeting.

Why are you so mean spirited?

If you are not interested, no one is forcing you.