TOL PICNIC ? CRUISE ? CHIME IN ! ! !

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
probably been done in some way before. what if we had a date/dates for a TOL convention/picnic/cruise/bbq ? we can have it at my house, so i won't have to travel. it came to mind a couple weeks after being here. maybe we wouldn't be petty or spiteful to each other. more tolerant. or not. maybe it's not a great idea. anyway, my aunt goes every year with Charles Stanley, and my mom's going with her. must be nice ! Alaska, i think. any takers ? - :Brandon:

I would definitely try to go. I've met a few people from TOL. We traveled to Indianapolis to do so. Had a great time. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i think most of would meet if we could. i honestly, don't dislike anyone here. obviously, we all disagree alot. i may be sarcastic and "too funny" sometimes, but i love you all ! ! ! especially the ones that hate me. lol - maybe if we just act like we're gonna meet, we'll be more christian. either way

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So for how many people would St. Louis be good? And when?

Tell you what, I am going to try real hard to make St. Louis work! I can drive there in a day pretty easily and, from the looks of things, gas prices should still be pretty low this summer. How about June? That would mark the 10th anniversary of the TOL potluck!

Who, besides Patric Jane, will volunteer to be on the planning committee?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
probably been done in some way before. what if we had a date/dates for a TOL convention/picnic/cruise/bbq ? we can have it at my house, so i won't have to travel.
Can we set up our tents in your back yard!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tell you what, I am going to try real hard to make St. Louis work! I can drive there in a day pretty easily and, from the looks of things, gas prices should still be pretty low this summer. How about June? That would mark the 10th anniversary of the TOL potluck!

Who, besides Patric Jane, will volunteer to be on the planning committee?

How about taking a pole which state will be first?

I would like San Antonio, Texas.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If we get this off the ground and you are coming I will in fact make it a priority.

yeah, i started the thread as a way of creating a conversation about it. i could have used a better title. the op just said - bbq, picnic, cruise, convention ? we can have at my house, so i won't have to travel. something like that. i'd much rather see tol people do it someday, and i mentioned they probably have. it's fun to think about. i would have trouble travelling too far in the near future, but with planning, who knows ? i thought of it early in my TOL career, and my aunt in tx goes every year on a charles stanley alaskan christian cruise. my mom's going next time. i wasn't invited. the idea could help us "get along" better ? - or not - :patrol:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
You still believe we came from dirt?

Yes;
Dust of the Earth: Minerals and so on.

In "Creationism" and God's Word; there is an ALL Powerful God, which made the Minerals/Dust into a Person.

In "the theory of Evolution"; Time, is what Made the Minerals/Dust into a Person.

Patrick! I still want to go to your Barbeque!!!

(Trying to keep it on the Subject.)

=M=