ECT Those who believe will labor to enter the "Rest" of God"

vfirestormv

If you mean, "Believe in Christ by grace through faith, utterly without works of any kind, ever, neither to obtain, maintain or prove one's salvation, including submission to any form or mode of water baptism," then yes, we agree. But is that what you mean?
Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Though again we are born unto good works which God before ordained that we should walk in them.

It really doesn't matter to me. I live in the present, and I know the only way people are to be saved in the present. I stated it above. All other arguments may be interesting but they're purely academic from a practical standpoint.
Yes, true I suppose but I would rather give all the glory where it is due. That would be none to man and all to Christ.
I've opposed several forms of blasphemy on this board. Ask around. I've called you nothing except one who dotes on questions that are not relevant to the original topic YOU raised, and who pretends answered questions were not answered (or maybe you're just not paying attention to our posts), and one who has started to get a bit nasty.

Apart from that, I don't think I've called you anything.

No, I never said you did. I don't feel what you said about the nastiness comes out was calling me names either. I was merely pointing out that it doesn't matter to me that someone does this as they have, not you. But the only thing on this board that has gotten under my skin was the blasphemous comments by some.

vfirestormv

If you mean, "Believe in Christ by grace through faith, utterly without works of any kind, ever, neither to obtain, maintain or prove one's salvation,

I will make one more comment on that. As I don't believe you have to do anything to prove you are a Christian but I will say if all you hear something ever do is bark, it is most likely a dog, if all you ever hear it do is meow, it is most likely a cat, if all you ever see someone do is willfully sin, they are most likely lost.

And again I say most likely as I am no reader of the heart.

musterion

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Though again we are born unto good works which God before ordained that we should walk in them.

That is true. But do you believe no visible good works and/or unrepentant bad living is a 100% sure sign of unbelief?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see where you answered it that in the next post.

But the only thing on this board that has gotten under my skin was the blasphemous comments by some.
Again, was it one of the MADs said something you consider blasphemous?

vfirestormv

That is true. But do you believe no visible good works and/or unrepentant bad living is a 100% sure sign of unbelief?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see where you answered it that in the next post.

Again, was it one of the MADs said something you consider blasphemous?

Yes but I am not going to mention any names. I just hope it doesn't happen again. I am not somebody to run off to tell others, I am a big boy, 6'4" 225 lbs and have done sheetrock all my life, I can handle my own, but that is worth reporting.

musterion

Yes but I am not going to mention any names. I just hope it doesn't happen again. I am not somebody to run off to tell others, I am a big boy, 6'4" 225 lbs and have done sheetrock all my life, I can handle my own, but that is worth reporting.

That's an odd thing to say.

vfirestormv

That's an odd thing to say.

Well I just mean that I have been around rowdy construction workers all my life. I have been called all sorts of things. And that never bothered me. I was always confident in who I was and my stature that I was never intimidated by them. So names do not bother me, but to blaspheme my God is a different story.

vfirestormv

What does being 6'4 have to do with being offended by someone's comments on the internet?

Did you read my statement above?

Well I just mean that I have been around rowdy construction workers all my life. I have been called all sorts of things. And that never bothered me. I was always confident in who I was and my stature that I was never intimidated by them. So names do not bother me, but to blaspheme my God is a different story.

I was getting at I am used to name calling and I am secure enough in myself not to let it bother me.

Gurucam

Guru,

Go away.

You say Christ did not die for your sins and you were born like Jesus.

You have no say in any Christian matter.

LA

Foolish man you are.

And I confirm categorically that Jesus did not die for me in any way.

Jesus died only for a wicked and adulterous nation (who believed in blood sacrifice for forgiveness of sin), some 2000 years ago.

You want to condemn every one in the world because you perceive yourself to be in sin and you believe you are safer among many. Your fanatical position is your curse and the curse of any one who take you seriously.

Children of God who are led into their procreative sexual act by the Spirit of Jesus do bring forth children of God from heaven. This is not by divine conception. This is through love motivated sexual procreation.

On the other hand, under law regulated (Moses or any other) sexual procreation humans bring forth only children of the flesh. This is confirmed in Romans: 7 verse: 1 to 6. .

Children of God from heaven are being brought forth every day and everywhere except in traditional Christianity, simply become you foolish guys deny that this is possible. A kind of poetic justice.

Fact is Moses had two sons. One was conceived under the legal practice and not love through a sexual procreative act by Moses with his wife bond maiden. This act brought forth a child of the flesh.

The other was conceived through a sexual procreative act that resulted from a physical expression of love between Moses and his wife. This act bough forth a child of God/child of the promise of the Spirit. God is love. When love is the motivator in any act, God is the initiator and fruits of God are brought forth. When sexual procreation and conception results from an expression of love, God is a participant and a child of God, from heaven is brought forth.

Romans: 7 verses 1 to 6 confirms the two different approaches to sex and conception which Abraham used on the bond maiden and on his wife and the resulting fruit onto death (i.e. child of the flesh) and fruit on to God (i.e. a child of God) who were brought forth.

The very least that this must convey to you is that it possible to bring forth two types of children. However 'the dead' would not catch on to this truth. In fact the dead will deny this truth because they are children of the flesh and they do not want to recognize the superiority of children of the promise of the Spirit. Children of the the promise of the Spirit are fruits on to God or children of God.

Do not deny the KJV N.T. And do not misled unsuspecting seekers of truth.

Like it or not, Jesus in His Spirit is the manifestation of righteousness of God that is without the law. Where this Spirit is there is liberty to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

A main quality and characteristic of the Spirit of Jesus are urgings of love which arises and are sustained naturally and spontaneously for very specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation. .

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Foolish man you are.

And I confirm categorically that Jesus did not die for me in any way.

Jesus died only for a wicked and adulterous nation some 2000 years ago.

You want to condemn every one in the world because you perceive yourself to be in sin and you believe you are safer among many. Your fanatical position is your curse and the curse of any one who take you seriously.

Children of God who are led into their procreative sexual act by the Spirit of Jesus do bring forth children of God from heaven.

This is not by divine conception. This is through love motivated sexual procreation. Under law regulated (Moses or any other) sexual procreation humans bring forth only children of the flesh. This is confirmed in Romans: 7 verse: 1 to 6. .

Children of God from heaven are being brought forth every day and everywhere except in traditional Christianity, simply become you foolish guys deny that this is possible. A kind of poetic justice.

Do not deny the KJV N.T. And do not misled unsuspecting seekers of truth.

Like it or not, Jesus in His Spirit is the manifestation of righteousness of God that is without the law.

Children of God are not bought forth by natural sexual procreation.

You have no savour by your own admission,

and you seek to destroy anyone who has.

Christians bring forth both children of the flesh and children of God depending on their own choices as to whether they want to live according to the flesh or according to the Spirit they find in Christ.

You are not especially chosen by God to minister to the body of Christ,

you are chosen by the devil to deny the words of Christ and confuse any you can, if perchance you can get them to deny the words of Christ and lose their nheritance.

You--

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

LA

Gurucam

LA

You are making up your own scriptures.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Galatians 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Abraham's son with the free woman was brought forth by natural sexual procreation. He was a child of God.

Stop corrupting scriptures and teaching corruption.

heir

TOL Subscriber
1Ti 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
1Ti 1:

The word translated first in greek, means before-most or foremost.

It does not mean that Paul was the first to show forth the longsuffering of Christ in him.
It means exactly what it says and tells us what for! In Paul first, Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

No need to change it, just believe it.

Many of the apostles and others at the first suffered for the name of Christ before Paul did.
Oh, the 12 suffered alright, but for Israel. Paul suffered for the church the Body of Christ! Read it and believe it!

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

and Paul walked and suffered with Christians who were saved before he was.
There were those in Christ before him (Romans 16:7 KJV), but "in Christ" is not synonymous with in the Body of Christ.

Gurucam

Christians bring forth both children of the flesh and children of God depending on their own choices as to whether they want to live according to the flesh or according to the Spirit they find in Christ.

LA

You are corrupting scriptures again

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Christians do not persecute Christians.

Children of the flesh and children of God share different ideals.

Christians differs in no way from Jesus Christ.

Only children of God are in Christ, Children of the flesh are not in Christ. Children of the flesh are 'the dead' and they do not even have the first fruit of the Holy Spirit far less to even groan for the adoption as a children of God.

Gurucam

LA
LA

How do Christians do this? By immaculate conception? How do they bring forth children of God?

Clearly you have lost your balance. I show you another truth in the KJV N.T. which you were not aware off. And that put you on the defensive. I suggest you calm down and learn.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It means exactly what it says and tells us what for! In Paul first, Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

No need to change it, just believe it.

First means foremost.

The apostles and other disciples of Christ suffered for Christ first.

Act 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.
Act 8:2 And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him.
Act 8:3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.
Act 8:4 Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word.

Paul was not the first to minister the gospel to the gentiles.

Oh, the 12 suffered alright, but for Israel, but Paul suffered for the church the Body of Christ! Read it and believe it!

The first Christians suffered for the name of Christ before Paul.

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

There were those in Christ before him (Romans 16:7 KJV), but "in Christ" is not synonymous with in the Body of Christ.

Silly.

Being in Christ means to be in His body, His future wife.

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are making up your own scriptures.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Galatians 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Abraham's son with the free woman was brought forth by natural sexual procreation. He was a child of God.

Stop corrupting scriptures and teaching corruption.

Isaac was bought forth by natural conception too.

Why is it that you talk exactly like GT?

LA