ECT Those who believe will labor to enter the "Rest" of God"

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
'Those who believe will labor to enter the "Rest" of God.'

Why do you suppose that is if, as some boast, they "got it all" when they said the sinners prayer?

Hebrews 4:10 for anyone who enters God's rest also rests from their works, just as God did from His.

Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

John 6:28 Therefore they said to Him, "What shall we do, so that we may work the works of God?" 29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

You are corrupting scriptures again

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Christians do not persecute Christians.

Children of the flesh and children of God share different ideals.

Christians differs in no way from Jesus Christ.

Only children of God are in Christ, Children of the flesh are not in Christ. Children of the flesh are 'the dead' and they do not even have the first fruit of the Holy Spirit far less to even groan for the adoption as a children of God.

that's talking about persecuting Jesus - him that was born after the spirit. you think you were ?:kookoo:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

How do Christians do this? By immaculate conception? How do they bring forth children of God?

Clearly you have lost your balance. I show you another truth in the KJV N.T. which you were not aware off. And that put you on the defensive. I suggest you calm down and learn.

You are overcome by a lying spirit, which told you that you did not need Christ to die for you, and that you are sent to help the body of Christ.

In reality you are full of pride and in your sins.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hebrews 4:10 for anyone who enters God's rest also rests from their works, just as God did from His.

It figures.

You reject any labour to enter into Gods rest.

Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

That is why your heart is not at rest.

LA

Gurucam

Isaac was bought forth by natural conception too.
Why is it that you talk exactly like GT?
LA
I never said otherwise

You said:
Children of God are not bought forth by natural sexual procreation.
LA
Then you said:
Christians bring forth both children of the flesh and children of God depending on their own choices as to whether they want to live according to the flesh or according to the Spirit they find in Christ.
LA
So the question arose: How do Christians do this? By immaculate conception? How do they bring forth children of God?

Clearly you have lost your balance. I show you another truth in the KJV N.T. which you were not aware off. And that put you on the defensive. I suggest you calm down and learn.

And now I see that you are getting abusive. I suggest you calm down and learn.

Fact is Jesus did not have to and he did not die for the sins of everyone. Fact is Jesus had to die for the sins of only the wicked and adulterous Jewish nation. Additionally, it is confirmed that what soever the law says it says only to those under the law. Therefore dying for sin is relevant to and limited to only the Jews, only they were under the law.

The belief that Jesus died for the sins of every one has no support in the KJV N.T. I suspect that that false belief was brought into traditional Christianity by Jew who pretended to be Christian aspirants. It was simply Jewish proper gander and it took hold.

That is simply another false belief that is held by the billion strong traditional Christianity where many are called and the very great majority are misled by false prophets who came in Jesus name and err and are not chosen.

Can any one be surprised that another one of the core belief in traditional Christianity is absolutely wrong?

At any event what do you want to say?

Are you saying that Abraham did not bring forth a child of God through physical sexual procreation?

Or are you saying that that Abraham did bring forth a child of God through physical sexual procreation?

Which is it?

Blaspheme not, yourself. Answer the question.

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It figures.

Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

LA

Keep bearing false witness, you answer for your own words. You are hilarious, you accuse all the time, and then when someone asks you to back up what you say, you call them the accuser of the brethren, what an act you have going, charlatan.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Keep bearing false witness, you answer for your own words. You are hilarious, you accuse all the time, and then when someone asks you to back up what you say, you call them the accuser of the brethren, what an act you have going, charlatan.

You did all of the accusing because you refuse to believe Jesus words.

Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recov

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I never said otherwise

You said:

Then you said:
So the question arose: How do Christians do this? By immaculate conception? How do they bring forth children of God?

And now I see that you are getting abusive. I suggest you calm down and learn.

Fact is Jesus did not have to and he did not die for the sins of everyone. Fact is Jesus had to die for the sins of only the wicked and adulterous Jewish nation. Additionally, it is confirmed that what soever the law says it says only to those under the law. Therefore dying for sin is relevant to and limited to only the Jews, only they were under the law.

The belief that Jesus died for the sins of every one has no support in the KJV N.T. I suspect that that false belief was brought into traditional Christianity by Jew who pretended to be Christian aspirants. It was simply Jewish proper gander and it took hold.

That is simply another false belief that is held by the billion strong traditional Christianity where many are called and the very great majority are misled by false prophets who came in Jesus name and err and are not chosen.

Can any one be surprised that another one of the core belief in traditional Christianity is absolutely wrong?

At any event what do you want to say?

Are you saying that Abraham did not bring forth a child of God through physical sexual procreation?

Or are you saying that that Abraham did bring forth a child of God through physical sexual procreation?

Which is it?

Blaspheme not, yourself. Answer the question.

The Bible is clear but you want it that children of God are ONLY bought forth by sexual union of believing parents.

You say this and encourage believers to leave their unbelieving spouses and find a soul mate or their children would be children of the flesh.

Contrary to what Paul taught.

1Co 7:10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
1Co 7:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
1Co 7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
1Co 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
1Co 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

You use that "you are getting angry " technique which is a satanic method to try to win your case when it is contrary to Gods word.

Only satanists do that.

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

As you claim Jesus did not have to die that your sins could be forgiven then you are dead in your sins.

LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It figures.

LA

i imagine simply living and overcoming surrounded by a sinful world is labor enough. God's rest is the happy ending, it's not a life of works and strife and struggle that allows one to enter God's rest:cloud9:

Gurucam

The Bible is clear but you want it that children of God are ONLY bought forth by sexual union of believing parents.

You say this and encourage believers to leave their unbelieving spouses and find a soul mate or their children would be children of the flesh.

Contrary to what Paul taught.

1Co 7:10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
1Co 7:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
1Co 7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
1Co 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
1Co 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

You use that "you are getting angry " technique which is a satanic method to try to win your case when it is contrary to Gods word.

Only satanists do that.

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

As you claim Jesus did not have to die that your sins could be forgiven then you are dead in your sins.

LA

I have shown you truth in the KJV N.T. This a gift just for you. To get this truth is a scared and privileged thing.

Jesus confirmed that many will be called to Christianity; however the very great majority will be misled by false prophets who came in Jesus’ name. They will err and not be chosen.

Although Jesus confirmed that many will be called and few chosen, He did also say that the first shall be last and the last first. This is the opportunity that is knocking on your door.

You are one of the billion strong traditional Christianity. It is there that most everyone is called to Christianity. It is within traditional Christianity that the very great majority (all but a few) are collectively misled in unison. Then they err and are not chosen.

Matthews: 21 verse: 43 KJV N.T.- Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

This sad catastrophe happens to the billion strong traditional Christians because they esteem and seeks to uphold corrupted interpretations of the KJV N.T. (these were fed to them by false prophets who came in Jesus’ name)

I am simply showing you the truth in the KJV N.T., now, in the fullness of time, so that you can drop all the misguided ideas which these false prophets have put into your head.

This will give you the opportunity to have truth in these last days and therefore not err and be chosen first, according to the prophesy of the Lord Jesus.

Why do you deny and blaspheme my efforts.

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

Did you read my statement above?

Well I just mean that I have been around rowdy construction workers all my life. I have been called all sorts of things. And that never bothered me. I was always confident in who I was and my stature that I was never intimidated by them. So names do not bother me, but to blaspheme my God is a different story.

I was getting at I am used to name calling and I am secure enough in myself not to let it bother me.

Newton, NC huh?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

John 6:28 Therefore they said to Him, "What shall we do, so that we may work the works of God?" 29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent."

Bumporific

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul's message: Christ is no benefit to you if you are circumcised. (grace through faith)

James message: Believe on Jesus and be circumcised (faith plus works)
Right. They preached a different message.

john w

Hall of Fame
You did all of the accusing because you refuse to believe Jesus words.
Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recov
LA

Do this:

Luke 18:22 KJV
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Mark 1:44 KJV
And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Why do "you refuse to believe Jesus words?"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do this:

Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

I did believe Jesus words when He spoke them to me.

You never heard Him yet.

All you have is the book and a spirit from hell.

LA

musterion

Do this:

See, there you go again with that crazy talk. Them's the commands given FLESHLY/WORLDLY/CARNAL Israel...you know, "those" people.

WE are SPIRITUAL/HEAVENLY Israel...the New Improved Israel, who gets all the promises and blessings but none of the curses and warnings. And best of all, we get to keep whatever agreeable parts of the Law we like and God will accept it because WE'RE ISRAEL!

Time you got with God's program, John. You too could be speaking in tongues in five easy steps, if you'll only BUH-LEEVE!

GIVE HIM PUH-RAY-UZ AN' GLOW-RAY!

Uh oh...I feel an unction comin' on...

HASTA FALAFEL DOOWAKAPOOKEEPOO LAEMTAO YZAL NOONRETFA ZIPADEEDOODAH HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA!

Cross Reference

Good and when the tough times come will you still believe in Him?????
How might that work out in your life??

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Good and when the tough times come will you still believe in Him?????
How might that work out in your life??

Whats tougher than burying your child - when they should be burying you, a long long time from now. I still trust Him completely.

How is being Jobs friend, working out for you? Do you also, like oatmeal and la, believe this was written to you, yet you wont go do it so people like me don't have to bury their children?

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

john w

Hall of Fame
See, there you go again with that crazy talk. Them's the commands given FLESHLY/WORLDLY/CARNAL Israel...you know, "those" people.

WE are SPIRITUAL/HEAVENLY Israel...the New Improved Israel, who gets all the promises and blessings but none of the curses and warnings. And best of all, we get to keep whatever agreeable parts of the Law we like and God will accept it because WE'RE ISRAEL!

Time you got with God's program, John. You too could be speaking in tongues in five easy steps, if you'll only BUH-LEEVE!

GIVE HIM PUH-RAY-UZ AN' GLOW-RAY!

Uh oh...I feel an unction comin' on...
Well, the LORD God spoke to me yesterday, saint musterion, and this is what he told me....There is going to be a world wide revival, a "second rain," where there is going to be an abundance of miracles, opening from the faucets of heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You need to plant your seed of faith, by sending my ministry a "love gift," to" Dewie Cheatem, & How," and the LORD will reward you with a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You reap, what you sow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the anointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PuhRayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawdddddd!!!

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I did believe Jesus words when He spoke them to me.

You never heard Him yet.

All you have is the book and a spirit from hell.

LA

Do this:

Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.Why do "you refuse to believe Jesus words?"

What's the problem, toots? Don't you believe "Jesus words?"

Fraud-ette. Actress. She admits, on record, that she has "never heard Him yet."