ECT Things that are different are not the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
This grossly misrepresents what I believe and what I have posted.

Yep. You work wickedly, indeed.

Wrong. I can show you you're own words, "argument," that asserts that.

I'll give you another shot, your wickedness.

"One Gospel"-you

So, Judas did not preach "the gospel," correct? Yes, or no?

SaulToPaul 2

There is no "versus" here, between these Scriptures, except in your imagination.

You are full of pride, wanting to be right, and forcibly abuse the words of God to make them fit your wrong conclusions.

God takes no pleasure in such practices . . . Malachi 2:7-8

Do you need a teacher (Paul) or not (John)?
It cannot be both, can it?

SaulToPaul 2

Wrong. I can show you you're own words, "argument," that asserts that.

I'll give you another shot, your wickedness.

"One Gospel"-you

I believe Nang is taking off on Elymas the Sorcerer, Acts 13.

SaulToPaul 2

Another example of your abusive tactics in handling the Word of God . . .

A difference between Godly and ungodly people, does not warrant finding supposed differences in the one Gospel of God.

You have no interest or idea in the premise of this Gospel, which is revealed in the Covenants of God; thus, you err greatly in your ignorance.

The irony

elohiym

We've said many times that there is more than one church in the Bible.

Moses had a "church in the wilderness" Acts 7:38 KJV

Jesus promised to build His "my church" Matthew 16:18 KJV

And even still, a third: where Christ is the Head of "the church, which is His Body" Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV, Colossians 1:24 KJV

Hebrews 7:12 For when the priesthood is changed, of necessity there takes place a change of law also.

Same Church with a different priesthood and liturgy, not a different Church.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

The message of the gospel does not depend upon the messenger.

Judas, a reprobate, was sent out to announce the Kingdom of Heaven was at hand.

That was good news to many, even though Judas was bad news. . .

john w

Hall of Fame

Observe, the deception:

You said "One Gospel."

Judas did preach "the gospel."

Thus, you assert that Saint Judas was an evangelist,
preached this "just One Gospel," of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, this "Same Gospel"(your words).

She asserts that Saint Judas preached "Hey, everyone!!!!! Good news!!!!!!!!! This 'Jesus' is going to die for our sins, be buried, and raised again for our justification!!! Believe it to be saved!!!

Well, gotta go, as I need to make a bit of a financial arrangement first, as I'm 'bullish' on silver.........................................".

Satanic, as the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV is not equivalent to the good news of the approaching kingdom of heaven upon the earth, according to prophecy, "the gospel of the kingdom. It cannot be. If it was, then witchiepoo Naggy would show us:

Where Peter and the 12 ever preached, prior to the death, burial, resurrection(1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"), while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom:
"The master is going to die for our sins...be buried...be raised again for our justification."

She cannot. Peter tried to prevent the master's death, and did not even believe that he had risen(initially), even after it happened. None of the 12 knew that He would die, until late in His ministry, and yet, they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, prior to knowing.

"Quote:
Originally Posted by john w
Was Judas "commissioned to proclaim" "the gospel," this "just one gospel" that you cite?Yes, or no. "-me, to Nag, last month.

Her response:

"Yes. The preaching of the Kingdom of Heaven at hand is part (and preparation) for hearing the total message of Jesus Christ.

If you claim that it is not gospel, or a different gospel that was rejected, you rob the Jews of what you claim was their gospel salvation meant for them.

If you say it is the same gospel of Jesus Christ, then you agree that there is only one gospel."-naggie

See:

http://mail.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4092601
Post 564-Nag

Caught-in a lie.

john w

Hall of Fame

"Same gospel message . . ."-Naggie

Nag-Love that Saint Judas, preaching 1 Cor. !5:1-4 KJV!!!!!!!!

Same "One Gospel!!!!!" Only one piece of good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame

1 Cor. 15 KJV

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Luke 9 KJV

9 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece. 4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart. 5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. 6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Hey, Jude(as)....Preach that Christ died for our/your sins............was buried....................was raised again for our/your justification!!!

The great STP: It's not that complicated.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
If Heir is so right about these things, why do you and Johnny have to run to her rescue, and work your distractions, in order to shield her from opposing views?

" Johnny"

Naggie Witchiepoo, and her husband Billie boy.

So there.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Dispensationalists (especially MAD ones) think that the Kingdom of Heaven is different than Christ crucified. Not so . . .

The King of this Kingdom, came into the world as the Son of Man, to fulfill all the Law, to bear the sins of His people by suffering judgment and death on their behalf, to resurrect and ascend to heaven to sit in full authority as High Priest, all according to the promises of the one true and "Everlasting Gospel."

By which sinners out of all the nations, Jew and Gentiles, will find grace from God and access to God, in the Kingdom of God, forever and ever.

Why do you insist on complicating this One Absolute Truth so badly?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Matthew 11:12 (KJV)

Explain, in light of this verse, before the Lord was crucified.

"The law and the prophets were until John (the baptist). Since that time the Kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it." Luke 16:16

IOW's the Kingdom of God is a continuance of the truth revealed in the "law and the prophets."

Luke 24:44-48

SaulToPaul 2

"The law and the prophets were until John (the baptist). Since that time the Kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it." Luke 16:16

IOW's the Kingdom of God is a continuance of the truth revealed in the "law and the prophets."

Luke 24:44-48

You said the kingdom of heaven was Christ crucified.
How did it suffer violence before the Lord was crucified?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
1 Cor. 15 KJV

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Luke 9 KJV

9 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece. 4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart. 5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. 6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Hey, Jude(as)....Preach that Christ died for our/your sins............was buried....................was raised again for our/your justification!!!

The great STP: It's not that complicated.

You do not even grasp the subject of discussion you think you are having . . .

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

vs.

1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

WOW!

Paul did baptize, and others did baptize--

1Co 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
1Co 1:15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
1Co 1:16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

Paul also said--

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

They were all baptized in water.

and Paul rebukes them (and you) for saying you follow Paul and are not of those who follow Christ like the first Christians were.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Nang;4108271[QUOTE said:
Dispensationalists (especially MAD ones) think that the Kingdom of Heaven is different than Christ crucified. Not so . . .
Clavinists think that Judas was an evangelist, preaching that "only one good news" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and have St. Judas as their "Patron Saint," cuz their Clavinism is no different than the Catholic "Church"'s works based "salvation."

So there.

Status
Not open for further replies.