The Word has entered this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
You're a typical Christian meeting the truth for the first couple times.
:darwinsm: Starting your own church?
Then you'll be too angry to face him and you'll blaspheme him until you're dead.
:rotfl: You made that up. You couldn't possibly know that.
Most sinners die without knowing the truth.
Sinners know the truth and reject it. If there is no knowledge, there is no sin. Guess you missed that one.

The Word

Heck, forget omniscience and omnipotence... he's not even perceptive. :dunce:

You're certainly not perceptive to knowing how God works in a man. You called God a blasphemer and then banned him. That's what I call blind and deaf to the truth.

The Word

:darwinsm: Starting your own church?

:rotfl: You made that up. You couldn't possibly know that.

Sinners know the truth and reject it. If there is no knowledge, there is no sin. Guess you missed that one.

If sinners like Christians knew the truth, then they would know who I am almost instantly. The truth was only intended for those who hear him and once they receive the truth, then they will see all things.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
People don't know who they're rejecting, that's why. The flesh of Brad could care less because he died over two years ago and I know my disobedient children very well.

Did The Shtick just go 3rd person on us? And by us I actually mean more than one person. :plain:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
This cat will live for eternity. It can't be killed.

Physical death, kitty.

Yes, all men live forever, either in heaven or hell.

Do you deny that Jesus is God Almighty and that He rose from the dead bodily? If so, you deny the gospel, the power of God (Rom. 1).

If you feel you have the truth, you should have no problem affirming or denying these basic truths of biblical, historical, orthodox Christianity.

Do you know Jim Jones and David Koresh? Learn a lesson from history, pied piper.:greedy:

Gurucam

He doesn't need a name. He can only be experienced but many people like the prophets, Jesus and the other saints have used many stories to try explain who he is. Do you know how difficult it is to describe something you can't see?

Isn't 'Jesus', the name given to 'the Word'?

Isn't it true that when Jesus walked among men, quite literally, the Word walked among men?

Isn't 'the Word' also called 'the Truth'.

Isn't Jesus 'the Truth'?

And isn't the Spirit of Jesus (i.e. Jesus = the Word or the Truth), the Spirit of Truth?

The Word

Physical death, kitty.

Yes, all men live forever, either in heaven or hell.

Do you deny that Jesus is God Almighty and that He rose from the dead bodily? If so, you deny the gospel, the power of God (Rom. 1).

If you feel you have the truth, you should have no problem affirming or denying these basic truths of biblical, historical, orthodox Christianity.

Do you know Jim Jones and David Koresh? Learn a lesson from history, pied piper.:greedy:

There is no hell you fool. That belief was used by the world powers of Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Roman Catholic church before it ended up in the Protestant churches. It was a lie used to help recruit people for their militaries, who were religious people.

Status
Not open for further replies.