The Word has entered this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
A lot of Christians believe their Bibles can talk to them but I haven't noticed mine talking to me. But God sure knows how to communicate well. It was his commands that I obeyed over a 29 year period to get me perfectly sinless. Then I got the knowledge of God and started preaching the gospel. Every word is given to me while I preach. Isn't that awesome?

Who do you say Jesus is? Is He God or creature?

You are not sinlessly perfect because you are not God.

What is the gospel?

Are you demonized? Mental?

The Word

You're either joking or in need of professional counseling.

I can only speak the truth so you judged wrongly. In fact, you're disobeying God's commandment to not bear false witness against thy neighbor but most sinners do that so don't worry about it.

The Word

You are nothing more than a self absorbed liar, denying Yahuweh and His Words. You will answer for beating the brethren who seek to do the Father's desires! And you are set up by Abba Yah to be doing so when Yahu'Shua returns. Repent of this abominable act or you will get the punishments you have prescribed upon the brothers who obey!

I only deny the lies that were added to the scriptures but Christians don't have the truth to see all the lies in them. It's God who you need to get to know instead of the Bible.

The Word

Thoughts can't have emotion? I guess the prophets before you got it wrong when the recorded converstations with God. It is only out of lack of time to completely dismantle your antichrist posts, just as 1 John written to Kingdom believers that went through Pentecost and were impowered to resist sin during the tribulation. God has no emotion. Ok.

Funny that a liar like you would mention Noah, and this time is like that time for the emotionless God.

Genesis 6

6 And the LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.

Deuteronomy 5

9 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God...

Deuteronomy 16

22 You shall not set up a sacred pillar, which the LORD your God hates.

Psalm 5

5 The boastful shall not stand in Your sight; You hate all workers of iniquity.

John 3

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish

God hates, loves, and is jealous, but has no emotions according to you. I told you he doesn't believe what he writes. He is a hoaxer and just doesn't study the Bible enough. The liars and screwed up believe what they write and say, like beloved57.

The pagan worshipping Jews and Romans made sure God had emotions so they could use these lies to their own benefit to control people and make a lot of money doing it. All they had to do is add the words hate and anger towards certain sinners and they're in control. If you believe the Bible, you will never enter the Kingdom.

The Word

But you've repeatedly claimed that no one here will recognize you or hear the truth of what you have to say. Why are you wasting your time here?

God never wastes the time of his saints. I'm the one preaching 100 hours a week. Look at what you're doing in life that's at total waste of time. Don't you have family and personal friends to spend time with instead of on the internet pretending to be someone you're not?

Granite

Hall of Fame
God never wastes the time of his saints. I'm the one preaching 100 hours a week. Look at what you're doing in life that's at total waste of time. Don't you have family and personal friends to spend time with instead of on the internet pretending to be someone you're not?

You're a rotten stuffed shirt and I sincerely hope you're gone from this place soon. Go play in traffic.

The Word

I don’t want you to go into some orgiastic frenzy over the possibility that I might just be the one you are expecting to kill you. I have seen you often, lying in the gutter clutching that half-empty bottle of rot-gut. I pity you, not fear or hate you.

Now the excuse changed to pity. Whatever works to calm your fears, I will expose.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
In regards to our newest troll...do not argue with this idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.:DK:

bybee

Do not fear

Do not fear

In regards to our newest troll...do not argue with this idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.:DK:

Billy Goat Gruff shall come along and knock this troll into the ravine where he belongs gnashing his teeth and braying at the moon.

The Word

The truth can't be understood by disobedient sinners and that's your problem. Fear works wonders in God's plan of all things.

The Word

lol, this nutter is entertaining. I'll give him that.

Here, have some entertainment.

The only time Christians confess to their sin is when they get caught sinning, then they'll use a lie that makes them look forgiven.

There are many Christians sitting in prison wondering how confession and repentance of sins work. They had the forgiveness part all figured out but the rest was confusing to them.

If the word "spirit" was taken out of the Bible, nothing would change for the Bible believers.

The spirit won't tell you if he's God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit because the spirit doesn't believe in the triune god.

Don't religious people wonder why they keep sinning after all those years of Jesus forgiving them?

I think religious kids should spend the rest of their lives drinking alcohol and doing drugs to increase their chances of having eternal life.

The holier the church, the more sins they cover up.

The only reason religious people can't see the spirit of God is because no one can, but it doesn't stop them from pretending they do.

God doesn't make Christians, they made themselves just fine.

Christianity is the only place you can have eternal life without ever giving up your sinful life and hearts of sin.

When a religious person hears the truth about their sins, they become deaf and blind in a hurry.

Religious people always start out with the fruit of God and end up with the grapes of wrath when the truth is preached to them.

A conservative, rightwing Christian has it all wrong. God isn't conservative, right wing or Christian. He's anti-religion, anti-business, anti-war, anti-greed, anti-sin, anti-disobedience and anti-anything of man's.

God's commandment to not have other gods before him doesn't apply to Christianity. They were saved by the grandfather clause written in the Law.

Nobody will ever stop the religious people from the penalty of death. There wasn't anyone around to tell them they still had sins in their hearts. They wouldn't listen to the atheists calling them hypocrites.

Atheist's were thinkers who learned that being religious didn't keep them from sinning. So they freed themselves from the bondages of religion.

A spirit cannot be seen but man figured out a way to see it. Man always has a better idea than God.

Status
Not open for further replies.