The Word has entered this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Word

Some people believe the Word is the Bible and I'm here to show you he's alive and well. He didn't need the scriptures when he was using his flesh to preach the gospel and he doesn't need it while he's using my flesh, either.

The Berean

Some people believe the Word is the Bible and I'm here to show you he's alive and well. He didn't need the scriptures when he was using his flesh to preach the gospel and he doesn't need it while he's using my flesh, either.

Who is "he"? Does "he" have a name?

The Word

Who is "he"? Does "he" have a name?

He doesn't need a name. He can only be experienced but many people like the prophets, Jesus and the other saints have used many stories to try explain who he is. Do you know how difficult it is to describe something you can't see?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What type of word are you? Are you a noun? A verb? A conjunction?

My guess is you are an adjective and I even have a couple of guesses as to which one.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
He didn't need the scriptures when he was using his flesh to preach the gospel and he doesn't need it while he's using my flesh, either.

How does He use your flesh? How do you know it's He that is using your flesh and not just you using your flesh but thinking it is He that is doing it?

If people knew he was only thoughts instead of some spirit floating around in space, they might be thinking differently today.

So the "He" you were referring to in the opening post is "only thoughts"? That's even more odd than a floating spirit. How do you distinguish between your thoughts and the thoughts of "He"?

He doesn't need a name. He can only be experienced but many people like the prophets, Jesus and the other saints have used many stories to try explain who he is. Do you know how difficult it is to describe something you can't see?

So Jesus isn't the "He" but Jesus only experienced the "He"? Which by "He" you mean thoughts....right?

Last edited:

The Word

How does He use your flesh? How do you know it's He that is using your flesh and not just you using your flesh but thinking it is He that is doing it?

So the "He" you were referring to in the opening post is "only thoughts"? That's even more odd than a floating spirit. How do you distinguish between your thoughts and the thoughts of "He"?

So Jesus isn't the "He" but Jesus only experienced the "He"? Which by "He" you mean thoughts....right?

The flesh of Jesus died 2,000 years ago. All us saints and prophets who spoke for God have to die along with everyone else in this world. It was the invisible Word who used our flesh throughout our lives. The rest of the people were created as thoughts but they didn't get all of God's thoughts like we did. We were created to be like God but only to speak for him. The rest of the people don't have that ability and never will, even in paradise.

This age was only meant for God to gather his new government for paradise and for speaking the words God gave us to speak. After we're all dead because of the melting of the earth's crust, due to hot molten lava, we will remain in God as thoughts until paradise is ready for us to live in. Then we'll get new bodies to experience our thoughts with. All our thoughts come into us through the atoms of our bodies and into our brains to process them. This is how we're able to live. No thoughts, no life.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
The flesh of Jesus died 2,000 years ago. All us saints and prophets who spoke for God have to die along with everyone else in this world. It was the invisible Word who used our flesh throughout our lives. The rest of the people were created as thoughts but they didn't get all of God's thoughts like we did. We were created to be like God but only to speak for him. The rest of the people don't have that ability and never will, even in paradise.

This age was only meant for God to gather his new government for paradise and for speaking the words God gave us to speak. After we're all dead because of the melting of the earth's crust, due to hot molten lava, we will remain in God as thoughts until paradise is ready for us to live in. Then we'll get new bodies to experience our thoughts with. All our thoughts come into us through the atoms of our bodies and into our brains to process them. This is how we're able to live. No thoughts, no life.

I found "The Word" on YouTube!!!

"The Word" hearing messages

Status
Not open for further replies.