The Word has entered this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Word

Still not as funny as The Wørd...

If you are hell bound, than you've been lied to, you're already in it with all the other people who told you that you're hell bound.

Why would Satan lie about himself and blame it on other people?

If Satan was a man, he could be a good Christian today, just like he's always been

The secret to Christianity is to not believe the truth.

God has no room for sinners. Did anyone tell the Christians that?

A man's pride is Satan's favorite way to build religions with church buildings and idols to decorate them. It keeps him busy in the Bible, too.

Christians are the easiest people to pick on because Satan has a harder time covering for them.

If it was that easy to become a Christian, why didn't God let Jesus sit around and drink martini's, enjoying the grace of God instead of spilling
his blood for nothing?

Listening is man's door to understanding. Speaking is the door Satan uses. (Let the reader understand.)

A preacher of the true gospel is despised by most people. That's why a preacher of the true gospel doesn't belong in today's Christianity.

There's more to life than meets the eye. That's why you can't see it.

A stone in the garden is not the pope and the Vatican boys. That belief came from the weeds.

Imaginations run wild in Christianity. It reminds me of Hollywood.

There won't be an ark to put the animals in this time unless Satan has some Christian building one in secret somewhere.

A spirit of deception is a deceived Bible readers best friend. He always has the right interpretions.

With so many sinners reading the Bible, you'd think we would have saints everywhere.

The Christian qualifications for Bible study is to believe anything you want as long as you don't disagree with them.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I don't usually laugh at this stuff, but this guy is funny out there. There is something new under the TOL sun.

If he keeps it up, I will be cringing, crying, and cracking a whip to him.:kookoo:

ragTagblues

We're basically God's puppets and they can only speak because of the thoughts that came from the mind of God. This world is the greatest puppet show in the universe and when it's through, they will all be burned up so we can start the best show ever in paradise. Since we'll live forever, we won't understand that we're only puppets.

Well pass it on very politely to your God to get his hand out of my butt then . . . .

Hmmm I have stated before that the idea of living forever sounds kinda wretched, and this is no slur against Christianity, I just can't see the appeal of spending eternity with people I probably won't get along with (minus you guys at ToL of course . . . . :plain: ).

Anyway, if you want to be the puppet of your own insanity then be my guess, the people in white jackets will be around shortly . . . .

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
View attachment 15895 plus View attachment 15896 equals this guy.

There's not enough room on this earth to hold all God's creation so it has to be changed to get rid of the mountains and oceans and make the polar caps as warm as the rest of the earth. So this means the earth's crust has to be melted with hot lava from deep within the earth.

The flood covered up most of the original cracks of the crust to start the buildup of pressure in the mantle layer of the earth. So we're sitting on a timebomb that's soon going to blow. This will destroy everything on earth but it's necessary to make paradise for us.

Last edited:

The Word

I don't usually laugh at this stuff, but this guy is funny out there. There is something new under the TOL sun.

If he keeps it up, I will be cringing, crying, and cracking a whip to him.:kookoo:

You have your chances of cracking the whip now but it won't be long before all whips and humans are buried under trillions of tons of hot molten lava.

The Word

Well pass it on very politely to your God to get his hand out of my butt then . . . .

Hmmm I have stated before that the idea of living forever sounds kinda wretched, and this is no slur against Christianity, I just can't see the appeal of spending eternity with people I probably won't get along with (minus you guys at ToL of course . . . . :plain: ).

Anyway, if you want to be the puppet of your own insanity then be my guess, the people in white jackets will be around shortly . . . .

You can slur against Christianity all you want. None of you knows the truth.

YahuShuan

Some people believe the Word is the Bible and I'm here to show you he's alive and well. He didn't need the scriptures when he was using his flesh to preach the gospel and he doesn't need it while he's using my flesh, either.

Well you are a flat out liar stating that which is only your own vain imaginings...Luk 24:27 And beginning at Mosheh and all the Prophets, He was explaining to them in all the Scriptures the matters concerning Himself.

What was that you were here to show me?

YahuShuan

He doesn't need a name. He can only be experienced but many people like the prophets, Jesus and the other saints have used many stories to try explain who he is. Do you know how difficult it is to describe something you can't see?

Apparently "God" does NOT agree with you!

Exo 20:1-7 And Elohim spoke all these Words, saying, “I am יהוה (Yahuweh) your Elohim, who brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim, out of the house of slavery. “You have no other mighty ones against My face. You do not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of that which is in the heavens above, or which is in the earth beneath, or which is in the waters under the earth, you do not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, יהוה (Yahuweh) your Elohim am a jealous Ěl, visiting the crookedness of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing kindness to thousands, to those who love Me and guard My commands. You do not bring the Name of יהוה (Yahuweh) your Elohim to naught, for יהוה (Yahuweh) does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught."

I reckon you will not "go unpunished" if you keep this garbage up. If you can't "see" what it is you don't see, it is not a wonder why you would not be able to explain it.

YahuShuan

If people knew he was only thoughts instead of some spirit floating around in space, they might be thinking differently today.

Lie again you do...

Joh 4:22-24 “You worship what you do not know. We worship what we know, because the deliverance is of the Yehuḏim. But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father also does seek such to worship Him. Elohim is Spirit, and those who worship Him need to worship in spirit and truth.”

godrulz

Hall of Fame
With your pride in the way, most likely you will never know who I am.

Specifically, who do you say Jesus Christ is? The wrong answer puts you outside of biblical, historical, orthodox Christianity.

Then, who do you say you are?:rolleyes: Take me to your leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.