The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is God the Father made visible with a body.

The people here going against me don't know what to say and how to answer, only to be rude and insulting. They don't have the truth so they defend their false doctrines the only way they have.

Your theology is wrong. Jesus is not the Father. Why do the scriptures say;

John 14:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

2 Timothy 2:15King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. :poly:

God's Truth

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. :poly:

That scripture John 14:23 proves they are the same.

popsthebuilder

So do you think that means that two different Spirit(s) will come to him or her?

lifeisgood

You did not answer you asked questions.

And then you have people giving you a thanks for saying things wrong.

God says don't play favoritism.

People play favorite with you and it encourages you in your wrongfulness.

So, when you do not accept God's Truth, you revert to the, 'woe is me, gt, poor little old me, gt'?

If God is INVISIBLE, there is no way anyone could see a PHYSICAL body part belonging to God.
Get a grip, gt.

You should rebuke that 'you're playing favoritism' spirit, gt.
It is quite unbecoming.

lifeisgood

Book and verse please.

The people here going against me....

Oh, going back to the buuu huuu huuu 'woe is me, gt', I see.

don't know what to say and how to answer,...

Totally and completely libel.

only to be rude and insulting.

Another totally and completely libel statement.

They don't have the truth so they defend their false doctrines the only way they have.

Say the one who interprets God's Truth to fit her own UNbiblical doctrine.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Dumb. Dumb, and wrong. Wrong. Dumb. Not dumb because it's wrong, and not wrong because it's dumb. Just dumb, and just wrong.
The people here going against me don't know what to say and how to answer, only to be rude and insulting.
You've no authority to teach Christian doctrine, and you're teaching wrong and dumb quote-unquote "Christian" things. You won't listen and you won't shut up. What exactly would you advise that those who believe in the actual true Trinity do to you? I'm asking honestly.
They don't have the truth so they defend their false doctrines the only way they have.
You don't have the truth so you defend your false doctrines the only way you have.

glorydaz

Dumb. Dumb, and wrong. Wrong. Dumb. Not dumb because it's wrong, and not wrong because it's dumb. Just dumb, and just wrong.
You've no authority to teach Christian doctrine, and you're teaching wrong and dumb quote-unquote "Christian" things. You won't listen and you won't shut up. What exactly would you advise that those who believe in the actual true Trinity do to you? I'm asking honestly.
You don't have the truth so you defend your false doctrines the only way you have.

Now there is some straight up truth smacking. :thumb:

popsthebuilder

So, when you do not accept God's Truth, you revert to the, 'woe is me, gt, poor little old me, gt'?

If God is INVISIBLE, there is no way anyone could see a PHYSICAL body part belonging to God.
Get a grip, gt.

It is quite unbecoming.
Seeing a veiled thing isn't the same as seeing the actual thing behind the veil.

Only the general form

popsthebuilder

What would any believer be called to do to another believer they believe to be in error?

Not call them dumb...

Pretty sure we are called to help and guide not degrade and attempt humiliate.

What should you do? What is it you think is in your power to do against a believer.

I would suggest you choose your words more carefully as opposed to hopping right upon the band wagon to deride one you perceive to need help.

Fact is you nor another here who attacks her is right or good in their actions.against her.

It doesn't make her right exactly, but it sure makes all of you wrong

It is a shame.

God's Truth

"We" and "our" shout out that our ONE GOD IS TRIUNE, but you turn aside. :nono:

Your need for attention has made you a laughing stock, I'm embarrassed for you, GT.

The three are One and the same, not three different calling themselves one. And, the Holy Spirit isn't the different and separate Spirit acting on the behalf of the two.

What in the world?!

glorydaz

Face to face does not mean someone saw another's face. Two blind people can speak face to face.

Now explain how Moses saw God's back side since He is invisible.

He isn't talking about God's physical back, but His goodness, as I already told you.

God is telling Moses that He will go before them as they journey through the land. When the nations see God's goodness in leading them with a pillar of cloud and a pillar of fire, feeding them manna from heaven, and giving them water from a rock, Moses will see God and His glory. When God goes before you, you see His "back"....because you follow where He leads. Get it?

Exodus 33:18-19 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

God shielded Moses from the brightness of His full glory which would have killed him on the spot. That's God's goodness, wouldn't you say?

God's Truth

Weird. You want to abuse someone and expect them to be quiet about it?
Get a grip, gt.
God the Father is invisible and He is made visible by Jesus Christ.

It is quite unbecoming.

I am speaking scripture.

Paul is speaking to those who are standing before him, in case they who claim to have faith and who have not also REPENTED of their sins:

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.

Saying you believe and have faith will do NOTHING FOR YOU if you did not repent.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
What would any believer be called to do to another believer they believe to be in error?

Not call them dumb...
How 'bout fool? Would that work for you? 'Nice biblical word.
Pretty sure we are called to help and guide not degrade and attempt humiliate.
There's no degradation in calling someone an idiot if they're being an idiot. And if someone is humiliating themselves, then it's charitable to make sure that they know they're doing that, because it'd be real humiliating to be humiliating themselves, and not even know that they're doing it, don't you think?
What should you do? What is it you think is in your power to do against a believer.
Call them dumb, an idiot, a fool, and wrong, and maybe other things, when that's what's called for, based on what they're saying.
I would suggest you choose your words more carefully as opposed to hopping right upon the band wagon to deride one you perceive to need help.
I shall.
Fact is you nor another here who attacks her is right or good in their actions.against her.
Fact is.
It doesn't make her right exactly, but it sure makes all of you wrong

It is a shame.
I don't know anything about the people running the Gt user account Pops. It's not personal. I just see the wrong and dumb words the user account's producing, and take into consideration how annoying and aggravating it's being, and act accordingly. All user accounts posting poop and passing it off as what my ancient and hallowed Christian faith believes and teaches, deserves to be verbally raked over the coals. So sometimes, that's what I try to do.