The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

If face to face doesn't mean he saw His face then seeing His back can't mean he saw His back.

Please try to engage your brain....lest I become bored and leave off with you altogether.

I don't ever get bored preaching the Truth.

Face to face does not necessarily mean Moses saw his face. Two people can speak face to face in the dark and not see each other.

Now let's speak about what GOD SAYS Moses would be allowed to see, it is His back side.

So how is an invisible God showing a body? That is because Jesus is God the Father with a body.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

Face to face does not necessarily mean Moses saw his face. Two people can speak face to face in the dark and not see each other.

Now let's speak about what GOD SAYS Moses would be allowed to see, it is His back side.
Isn't there Scripture that says Moses did see Him face to face?
So how is an invisible God showing a body? That is because Jesus is God the Father with a body.
That's not true.

glorydaz

Of course you don't get bored...you don't ever do it.

The face is a part of the body. It is the upper front part of the body to be exact.

It's clear you haven't read the scripture that is being discussed. Try and do that before you start running off at the mouth. At least have the curtesy of reading the scripture.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Jesus is God the Father with a body.

Matthew 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!”

So God the Father was really throwing his voice and claiming He's His own son - telling Himself He is pleased with Himself for getting baptised, and also watched Himself decend on Himself like a dove for what reason?

God's Truth

Matthew 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!”

So God the Father was really throwing his voice and claiming He's His own son - telling Himself He is pleased with Himself for getting baptised, and also watched Himself decend on Himself like a dove for what reason?

There are three.

There is God the Father who is Spirit and is invisible, as spirits are.

There is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son of Man. Jesus is God the Father with a body. Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God come as a Man.

There is the Spirit of God the Father also called the Holy Spirit and He goes forth without limit, and lives in the saved.

There is only one Spirit, and the Lord is the Spirit.

God's Truth

Of course you don't get bored...you don't ever do it.

The face is a part of the body. It is the upper front part of the body to be exact.

It's clear you haven't read the scripture that is being discussed. Try and do that before you start running off at the mouth. At least have the curtesy of reading the scripture.

The scripture plainly says God would let Moses see His back side.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
There are three.

There is God the Father who is Spirit and is invisible, as spirits are.

There is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son of Man. Jesus is God the Father with a body. Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God come as a Man.

There is the Spirit of God the Father also called the Holy Spirit and He goes forth without limit, and lives in the saved.

There is only one Spirit, and the Lord is the Spirit.

You didnt answer what i asked you. Try again, show us you know what youre talking about, instead of ditching questions that test your exegesis.

glorydaz

The scripture plainly says God would let Moses see His back side.

It also plainly says God spoke with Moses "face to face" but you deny that.

Exodus 33:11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend.​

Then you completely ignore that God says "all my goodness" will pass before him. That is God's back. I can't believe you can't see something so obvious. :jawdrop:

Exodus 33:199 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee​

God's Truth

It also plainly says God spoke with Moses "face to face" but you deny that.

Exodus 33:11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend.​

Then you completely ignore that God says "all my goodness" will pass before him. That is God's back. I can't believe you can't see something so obvious. :jawdrop:

Exodus 33:199 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee​

Face to face does not mean someone saw another's face. Two blind people can speak face to face.

Now explain how Moses saw God's back side since He is invisible.

God's Truth

Jeremiah 17:13 , you are the hope of Israel; all who forsake you will be put to shame. Those who turn away from you will be written in the dust because they have forsaken the LORD, the spring of living water.

They forsaken Jesus, so Jesus is the LORD God and Father.

Jesus is the spring of living water---the Holy Spirit is the spring of living water.

This scripture proves that Jesus is God the Father and the Holy Spirit.

One and the same.

God's Truth

I have answered the question, but as you say, 'I answered but you can't see it.'

I'll answer you, gt, again:
Where do you get your comprehension, gt?
If God is invisible, how can anyone see any physical body part?

Take a deep breath and, please, read slowly.

You did not answer you asked questions.

And then you have people giving you a thanks for saying things wrong.

God says don't play favoritism.

People play favorite with you and it encourages you in your wrongfulness.

God's Truth

Jesus is God the Father made visible with a body.

The people here going against me don't know what to say and how to answer, only to be rude and insulting. They don't have the truth so they defend their false doctrines the only way they have.