The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

No trinitarian able to answer these questions?

How can one be persuaded to your trinity doctrine if you cannot explain your beliefs?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which trinitarian would like to tell me which spirit the Father was speaking about, the man spirit of Jesus, or the Holy Spirit, because glorydaz said Jesus had a spirit of a man and a different Spirit, the Holy Spirit:

Galatians 4:6
And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!" (CSB translation)

Romans 8:9
You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. (Unknown translation)

Romans 8:15
For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, "Abba! Father!" (Unknown translation)
Please try to attribute the actual various translations you cherry-pick from in hopes of making your points. :AMR:

AMR

God's Truth

Please try to attribute the actual various translations you cherry-pick from in hopes of making your points. :AMR:

AMR

Show me a translation that says differently than what I posted the scripture says.

You can't prove it but let's see if you try.

I think that you won't even try, because you start to debate me and usually don't come back to answer questions.

By the way, I have not used CSB.

WHY haven't you answered the question I made in that post? Why did you merely come to complain?

Since you are the admired trinitarian scholar here, why didn't you answer the question?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God's Truth Quotes Scripture Passages That Cannot Be Identified

God's Truth Quotes Scripture Passages That Cannot Be Identified

Show me a translation that says differently than what I posted the scripture says.

You can't prove it but let's see if you try.

I think that you won't even try, because you start to debate me and usually don't come back to answer questions.

By the way, I have not used CSB.

WHY haven't you answered the question I made in that post? Why did you merely come to complain?

You used the CSB for Galatians 4:6. End of discussion on that point. Look it up yourself or click the links I provided for the various translations available.

The others are just something you have made up or are so obscure that why would anyone bother to have a discussion about Scripture when what is being put forth as Scripture has no evidence? Are you making up your own translations? Paraphrasing to suit your purposes? If you are, then make it clear to the reader. If not, then attribute the sources you are drawing upon with all your underlining, thinking the matter is settled.

By the way, all your questions about "which Spirit?" were thoroughly answered here:
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?97148-One-on-One-AMR-and-God-s-Truth-—-The-Holy-Trinity

I never realized until now just how fast and loose you are treating the word of God. It might just explain a few things. All future readers of your quotes from Scripture are now on notice to actually verify what you claim to quote against the available English translations. :AMR:

AMR

God's Truth

No. Even if I could, I'd prefer if you could list them all in one place so they can be answered all at once.

Which trinitarian would like to tell me which spirit the Father was speaking about, the man spirit of Jesus, or the Holy Spirit, because glorydaz said Jesus had a spirit of a man and a different Spirit, the Holy Spirit:

See John 14:23.

And,
And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"

You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, "Abba! Father!"

First Question:

Which spirit the Father was speaking about, the man spirit of Jesus, or the Holy Spirit,

As for the other question, I would like to know what is the official consensus of the trinitarian doctrine here because there have been different scenarios by trinitaians here.

A. God the Father Spirit, Jesus the Son another Spirit, and the Holy Spirit another Spirit Person? That makes three different Spirits/three different Persons.

or,

B. God the Father is not a Spirit but a Person, the Son another different Person, and the Holy Spirit a Person too and also a Spirit the Spirit for the Father and Son? If yes, then what about Jesus the man's Spirit? There is two Spirits then in that scenario.

Second Question:

Which of the two scenarios is the trinitarian belief?

God's Truth

You used the CSB for Galatians 4:6. End of discussion on that point. Look it up yourself or click the links I provided for the various translations available.

No, I did not. If it says the same as another than that is your problem not mine.

The others are just something you have made up or are so obscure that why would anyone bother to have a discussion about Scripture when what is being put forth as Scripture has no evidence?

Is that your excuse for not being able to answer trinitarian beliefs?

You can use any translation you want to use. I will debate anyone using the translation they would like to use.

Are you making up your own translations? Paraphrasing to suit your purposes? If you are, then make it clear to the reader. If not, then attribute the sources you are drawing upon with all your underlining, thinking the matter is settled.
I don't make up scripture.

By the way, all your questions about "which Spirit?" were thoroughly answered here:
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?97148-One-on-One-AMR-and-God-s-Truth-—-The-Holy-Trinity
I am not going to go off to your links.
I am discussing it here.
If you can't answer it here than maybe someone else can.
I am not going to debate by going back and forth to your links and trying to pull answers out of you.

I never realized until now just how fast and loose you are treating the word of God. It might just explain a few things. All future readers of your quotes from Scripture are now on notice to actually verify what you claim to quote against the available English translations. :AMR:

AMR

You are trying to slander me and that says a lot about you.

Right Divider

Body part

See John 14:23.

And,
And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"

You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, "Abba! Father!"

First Question:

Which spirit the Father was speaking about, the man spirit of Jesus, or the Holy Spirit,

As for the other question, I would like to know what is the official consensus of the trinitarian doctrine here because there have been different scenarios by trinitaians here.

A. God the Father Spirit, Jesus the Son another Spirit, and the Holy Spirit another Spirit Person? That makes three different Spirits/three different Persons.

or,

B. God the Father is not a Spirit but a Person, the Son another different Person, and the Holy Spirit a Person too and also a Spirit the Spirit for the Father and Son? If yes, then what about Jesus the man's Spirit? There is two Spirits then in that scenario.

Second Question:

Which of the two scenarios is the trinitarian belief?
The Spirit of Christ is God.

One God, three persons.... just like the Bible says.

God's Truth

The Spirit of Christ is God.

One God, three persons.... just like the Bible says.

You are not answering the questions as I asked them.

Is Jesus' spirit when he walked the earth the spirit of a man, or is it the Holy Spirit of God?

Is the Father a Spirit, the Son a different Spirit, and the Holy Spirit a different Spirit?

Why is that you are evasive to my questions?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

GT hates clicking on links because she's scared that what she'll find will prove her wrong.

The others are just something you have made up or are so obscure that why would anyone bother to have a discussion about Scripture when what is being put forth as Scripture has no evidence? Are you making up your own translations? Paraphrasing to suit your purposes? If you are, then make it clear to the reader. If not, then attribute the sources you are drawing upon with all your underlining, thinking the matter is settled.

She utterly disregards the meaning of the original words used to write the Bible, what makes you think that coming up with her own translations is something she wouldn't do?

AMR

Agreed. They would do one better to see what the text says in the original language as well.

Right Divider

Body part
You are not answering the questions as I asked them.

Is Jesus' spirit when he walked the earth the spirit of a man, or is it the Holy Spirit of God?

Is the Father a Spirit, the Son a different Spirit, and the Holy Spirit a different Spirit?

Why is that you are evasive to my questions?
The Spirit of Christ is God. Do you not understand PLAIN ENGLISH?

ONE SPIRIT, ONE GOD, THREE PERSONS.

God's Truth

GT hates clicking on links because she's scared that what she'll find will prove her wrong.

You are wrong. Your statement doesn't make sense either. I am trying to get serious questions answered and no trinitarian is able to.

She utterly disregards the meaning of the original words used to write the Bible, what makes you think that coming up with her own translations is something she wouldn't do?
I do no such thing.

Agreed. They would do one better to see what the text says in the original language as well.

Teaching that someone would know God's Truth better if one learned two different languages is not truth.