The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

You better humble yourself and pray for yourself.

Jesus said He taught openly in the Temples and

withheld nothing. Jesus never spoke the word

'Trinity' . Jesus never taught the concept of

the trinity. Jesus said the only true God is his

Father. When Jesus taught the disciples to pray,

he never said look me in the eye, he said his father

was his God and our God.
Amen, you speak the truth.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

You Sir are blinded by the enemy.

You sir need to repent of your sin of unbelief.

Who in the world do you think Jesus is? He is GOD!

John 1:1 American Standard Version (ASV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 American Standard Version (ASV)

14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father), full of grace and truth.

Get real with God. Repent and be saved.
It will take much more than that to prove Jesus is God?

It is the churches that are blinded BR. Your hanging to the RCC lies. They are the ones who have authored your faith.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
His post was true. He preaches that the Father is the only God, and he is right. It is not him that is speaking blasphemy. Truth is not something you can vote in, truth is fact.

This scripture applies to you and T Hall.

Luke 22:67 American Standard Version (ASV)

67 If thou art the Christ, tell us. But he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just like Jesus was. Paul, John, Jsmes, Luke, Peter and more were too. Who are you going to follow BR. For me to live is Christ and to die is gain. Do you believe that friend?

Of course, a scripture written from a Philippian Jail. However your problem is that your Christ is a mere man, not God.

keypurr

Of course, a scripture written from a Philippian Jail. However your problem is that your Christ is a mere man, not God.
My Christ was God's first creation. Firstborn of all creatures. A spirit being like his creator. He became flesh in the body of Jesus and died for me. You have no idea what I have told you over the years. If Jesus was anything but a man he went to the cross for nothing for it took a human to be the Lamb. You would rather listen to the lies of man than accept what scripture tells you. Your church does not have the key to the door of salvation. Babylon is falling, get out while you can.

Rosenritter

My Christ was God's first creation. Firstborn of all creatures. A spirit being like his creator. He became flesh in the body of Jesus and died for me. You have no idea what I have told you over the years. If Jesus was anything but a man he went to the cross for nothing for it took a human to be the Lamb. You would rather listen to the lies of man than accept what scripture tells you. Your church does not have the key to the door of salvation. Babylon is falling, get out while you can.

Whom do you love more then? The more powerful one, or the one who died for you? One is unknown and blank and the other is personal and came to us.

Apple7

How many humans are sinless?

Apple7

Jesus said He taught openly in the Temples and

withheld nothing.

Then believe Him when He quoted OT scriptures referring to His divinity and The Trinity!

Jesus never spoke the word

'Trinity' .

Its juxtaposed to the word 'monad'.

Jesus never taught the concept of

the trinity.

Everything He taught was Trinitarian.

Jesus said the only true God is his

Father.

The true God is Jesus.

When Jesus taught the disciples to pray,

he never said look me in the eye, he said his father

was his God and our God.

When did Jesus ask for His own forgiveness in prayer?

NEVER!

Only God is sinless.