The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

Then believe Him when He quoted OT scriptures referring to His divinity and The Trinity!

Its juxtaposed to the word 'monad'.

Everything He taught was Trinitarian.

The true God is Jesus.

When did Jesus ask for His own forgiveness in prayer?

NEVER!

Only God is sinless.
Boooooo. Run while you can Apple, truth is knocking at your door.
The Truth is on my side.

Your father is the Devil, pops...

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Apple7

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Your signature states that true worshipers worship God as Father, Son and Spirit....

keypurr

Yet you believe that He is a mere man and a man is unable to save your soul.
God made him Lord, he was not Lord until his God made him Lord. There is only one true God, Jesus Christ says it is his Father. I believe him, not the churches.

Sin came into the world by a man and the solution for salvation also came by a man. It takes BLOOD to seal a covenant. He she'd his blood so that we could be saved. God does not have blood, he is a spirit. The son of man that was in Jesus, is also a spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God made him Lord, he was not Lord until his God made him Lord. There is only one true God, Jesus Christ says it is his Father. I believe him, not the churches.

Sin came into the world by a man and the solution for salvation also came by a man. It takes BLOOD to seal a covenant. He she'd his blood so that we could be saved. God does not have blood, he is a spirit. The son of man that was in Jesus, is also a spirit.

Wrong the solution came through the Son of Man, God the Son. Jesus is the God/man through the hypostatic union.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Does he forgive your sins BR?
In your heart do you still sin?
If so, maybe Christ is not in you.

Are you trying to say that you are sinless. :doh:

1 John 1:8-10 American Standard Version (ASV)

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

keypurr

Your signature states that true worshipers worship God as Father, Son and Spirit....
I don't have it if ront of me so I accepted that what you posted what have . In thoes words you will not see mention of the son or Holy Spirit.

Different translation? I am not at home to check it, but I will.

keypurr

Are you trying to say that you are sinless. :doh:

1 John 1:8-10 American Standard Version (ASV)

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
I try very hard to be. The bar is set mighty high. But I trust my Lord to judge the intent of my heart. We consistently battle with the world and God daily. No one but Christ was without sin, but I keep his law in spirit, so, in spirit I am sinless. There is no room in this temple for sin.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I try very hard to be. The bar is set mighty high. But I trust my Lord to judge the intent of my heart. We consistently battle with the world and God daily. No one but Christ was without sin, but I keep his law in spirit, so, in spirit I am sinless. There is no room in this temple for sin.

How many laws do you keep? All six hundred plus? I try to keep the two commandments he gave. That is difficult enough.