The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

So are you, but that does not make you a bad person, just wrong. Prove me wrong and I will change. Would you change if proven wrong?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

You have been proven wrong so many times over the years by myself and others much smarter than I, however, you have, willfully and by your own volition, rejected the Truth you once had and embraced the lie that came to you out of no where when you were not looking for it and have embraced the lie.

The liar that came to you out of the blue does not want you to see that you have been lied to.

There is still time to come back to the Truth and I ain't talking about no creed or organization.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So Jesus is not Spirit?

No, He will forever have his form as the crucified Son of God.

Luke 24:37-43 American Standard Version (ASV)

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they beheld a spirit. 38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and wherefore do questionings arise in your heart? 39 See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye behold me having. 40 [a]And when he had said this, he showed them his hands and his feet. 41 And while they still disbelieved for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here anything to eat? 42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish. 43 And he took it, and ate before them.

lifeisgood

So Jesus is not Spirit?

"And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever -- the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you." (John 14:16-17). Why say "another", if He means 'the same'?

You, gt, read the verse as : 'And I will pray myself, and I will give you another me, that I may abide with you forever.'

keypurr

You have been proven wrong so many times over the years by myself and others much smarter than I, however, you have, willfully and by your own volition, rejected the Truth you once had and embraced the lie that came to you out of no where when you were not looking for it and have embraced the lie.

The liar that came to you out of the blue does not want you to see that you have been lied to.

There is still time to come back to the Truth and I ain't talking about no creed or organization.
You struggle with the chains of tradition, you do not really want to rock your boat.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

THall

You have been blinded by the enemy friend. I will continue to pray for you.

You better humble yourself and pray for yourself.

Jesus said He taught openly in the Temples and

withheld nothing. Jesus never spoke the word

'Trinity' . Jesus never taught the concept of

the trinity. Jesus said the only true God is his

Father. When Jesus taught the disciples to pray,

he never said look me in the eye, he said his father

was his God and our God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You better humble yourself and pray for yourself.

Jesus said He taught openly in the Temples and

withheld nothing. Jesus never spoke the word

'Trinity' . Jesus never taught the concept of

the trinity. Jesus said the only true God is his

Father. When Jesus taught the disciples to pray,

he never said look me in the eye, he said his father

was his God and our God.
You Sir are blinded by the enemy.

You sir need to repent of your sin of unbelief.

Who in the world do you think Jesus is? He is GOD!

John 1:1 American Standard Version (ASV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 American Standard Version (ASV)

14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father), full of grace and truth.

Get real with God. Repent and be saved.

Rosenritter

Make up your mind gt.

Either the Father is the Son is the Holy Spirit as you vociferously declare OR God is the Tri-unity of Father, Son, Holy Spirit. You cannot have both.

Is ice the same as liquid water? Or liquid water the same as steam? People could answer "yes" or "no" and both be right in the sense that they are thinking. That's how this argument over the last few pages looks on the outside right now. You have the "liquid is not water is not steam" side and you have the "liquid is water is steam" side.

Remember Paul's admonition that love matters far more and has ultimate lasting results, where prophecy faith and understanding shall fail.