The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

RealityJerk

Scripture please.

He wasn't even sent to Israel. He was sent to minister to the world.

Wrong Saul. Please focus. We're talking about Saul of Tarsus, not Saul the son of Kish. (Though there is a parallel to be made with the two Sauls.)

So instead of responding to the scriptures I provided, showing you that your assertions are wrong, you basically give no argument at all.

Right.

AMEN!

That assertion is based on a rejection of scripture, and is therefore inherently wrong.

Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: “That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged.” - Romans 3:4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans3:4&version=NKJV

The only scripture that holds any authority over Israel, is the Hebrew bible, the words of Messiah in the gospel of Matthew and the actual epistles of the 12 apostles. God saves Israel and the righteous gentiles, and that's not based on Saul's gospel, but on the original gospel of the Kingdom. YHWH is drawing out His people, from the nations. Among the nations, there are righteous people, who thanks to Messiah's sacrifice, are going to inherit eternal life. Immortality.

Nonetheless, The apple of YHWH's eye, is Israel. That's His inheritance and the members of Messiah's royal family. Those who will reign with Messiah, over the nations, are His disciples. The remnant of Israel. A nation of priests and kings.

You might as well start keeping Torah now, because you are in the future. Saul's lawless mysticism, can't save you.

marhig

What you're saying is quite interesting and profound, but unfortunately most people here don't have the cerebral capacity to appreciate what you're saying. I'm beginning to get the impression, that everything we're telling them, is flying right over their skulls. Perhaps we're wasting our time here?
You should never look down on others like that. And have hope for everyone.

By the way, it's not the cerebral capacity that counts, but the heart capacity. A soft and loving heart that God can work on, we don't hear the Spirit through the brain, but through the Spirit of God within the heart.

1 Corinthians 1

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble,*are called:*But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen,*yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:*That no flesh should glory in his presence

Last edited:

marhig

Jesus warned us all about Paul. He is a test for Israel. If you want to follow Saul, the enemy of David, go right ahead. Eat the poisonous fruit from his true of "special revelation" and "wisdom" and you won't be counted as a disciple of Messiah. You will be called,least, little, in the Kingdom of God, provided you even inherit the Kingdom. YHWH doesn't lie or contradict Himself. We must all keep His commandments, if we are truly His people.

2 Peter is a forgery. You should know that.
You can hear that Paul is an apostle of God. I can hear God in him. He's just very strong in the Spirit and people don't fully understand him.

And Peter is no forgery, why do you think those things about these men of God?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You can hear that Paul is an apostle of God. I can hear God in him. He's just very strong in the Spirit and people don't fully understand him.

And Peter is no forgery, why do you think those things about these men of God?
RealityJerk has been jerked from reality.

marhig

Believe the scriptures that say the Lord is the Spirit.
I notice you want to change it up though and say the Lord is Spirit.
The Lord is Spirit but the scriptures say the Lord is the Spirit.
Could you tell me why you changed it?

Give scripture for that. What do you mean the Father and Christ enter by the power of the Holy Spirit? Not by the power of God? Not by the power of Jesus?

There is a Father and a Son and they are the same one and only Spirit.
That scripture proves what I say.
The Bible says that the Father is Spirit and Jesus is the Spirit, and there is only one Spirit. So tell me how we are given one Spirit but all three different Spirits live in the saved.

Let's see what you come up when you answer the questions I asked you in this post.
There's one Spirit and all those who belong to God, belong to that one Spirit. God speaks through the Spirit. The father is God and it's the father in Christ Jesus speaking.

It says that an angel of God appeared to moses at the burning bush, but it's God spreaking to moses through the angel, look

Exodus 3

There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. So Moses thought, “I will go over and see this strange sight—why the bush does not burn up.”

When the Lord saw that he had gone over to look, God called*to him from within the bush,*“Moses! Moses!”

And Moses said, “Here I am.”
“Do not come any closer,”God said. “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.” Then he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. ”At this, Moses hid*his face, because he was afraid to look at God.

So the angel appeared unto moses, but it was God who spoke to him, through the angel.

Jesus had the fullness of God bodily, and God spoke through Jesus, he only spoke what he was given to speak from God the Father, thus he is Emmanuel "God with us" because he spoke only the word that the father gave him to speak, because that was the commandment he was given from God and he obeyed it. And Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God. Anointed of God preaching the word of God, but everything comes from the father of lights who is God Almighty,and he is the God and father of Jesus too.

When I hear someone speaking in the Spirit, I know it's God in them and I know that they haven't spoken it of themselves. Especially when it's to enlighten or rebuke me, because people don't know what I've done or been thinking about and God through them speaks to me without them even knowing. And I don't think it's that person spreaking to me, but I know it's God spreaking through them, and this is what it's like with the Spirit of God, God speaks through the Spirit. And the father and Christ enter into our hearts through the Spirit, and Christ is made manifest in our hearts by the power of the Spirit, if we are willing to lay down our lives and do the will of God

Look at this

1 Corinthians 6

And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power. Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Once we are joined to the Lord we then walk in the Spirit, and we are at one In Spirit with God and Christ. We are one Spirit. Yet we are all individual spirits, but the living God is in all those who belong to him, in heaven and in earth, making us one. One body, one Spirit.

popsthebuilder

Jesus warned us all about Paul. He is a test for Israel. If you want to follow Saul, the enemy of David, go right ahead. Eat the poisonous fruit from his true of "special revelation" and "wisdom" and you won't be counted as a disciple of Messiah. You will be called,least, little, in the Kingdom of God, provided you even inherit the Kingdom. YHWH doesn't lie or contradict Himself. We must all keep His commandments, if we are truly His people.

2 Peter is a forgery. You should know that.
The entire Bible speaks of obedience and submission to GOD; including the writings ascribed to St.Paul, and St. Peter.

No one is wasting their time when spreading the truth for the sake of the sheep, regardless of what they think they perceive.

peace

keypurr

Why the wall of text? You didn't address the question. In scripture God says that he created the heavens and the earth alone, and he uses this for identification of the LORD God. That rules out your "contracted out the work to a Spirit Son" theory.

Citing a bunch of scripture that does nothing to establish your point (at not saying what your point is at that) doesn't help you either. I do see one question, a misguided question at that:

First, start with the scripture and let the context speak for itself. It's not about your weird theory.

Hebrews 10:2-5 KJV
(2) For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
(3) But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.
(4) For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
(5) Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

His body is prepared for a sacrifice, in place of the bodies of bulls and goats.

Ezekiel 43:25 KJV
(25) Seven days shalt thou prepare every day a goat for a sin offering: they shall also prepare a young bullock, and a ram out of the flock, without blemish.

The body of Jesus was prepared for this offering. God did not prepare a bull or a goat, he prepared the body of the Lamb. Read the context!

If you had read the verses you would see that God created all THROUGH Christ, the logos, the spirit son. You would see that the son at the creation was not the man Jesus. You would see that this son is the first creation, firstborn of all creatures.

But why bother, you see settled in your mind.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

What you're saying is quite interesting and profound, but unfortunately most people here don't have the cerebral capacity to appreciate what you're saying. I'm beginning to get the impression, that everything we're telling them, is flying right over their skulls. Perhaps we're wasting our time here?

But I must continue to try. Thank you for your support.

keypurr

It’s fully supported by scripture. The angels are “Elohim” / gods:

Psa 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
Psa 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Psa 8:5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels (elohim/gods), and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
Psa 8:6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

In the Hebrew, the word translated “angels” in Psalms 8:5, is “elohim”or gods. The word Elohim in Hebrew, can mean several things, however, it generally denotes authority and power. YHWH, is the GOD/POWER, of all gods and powers. He is the ultimate, absolute source, of everything and everyone. Nonetheless, the immortal angels, are powerful spirits. We were created, lower than the angels / Elohim. Even your apostle Paul, interprets Psalms 8:5, as referring to angels/Elohim:

Heb_2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
Heb_2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

This is the Strongs Hebrew definition of Elohim/elohim:
'ĕlôhı̂ym
el-o-heem'
Plural of H433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative: - angels, X exceeding, God (gods) (-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Total KJV occurrences: 2601

This is the BDB (Brown Driver Briggs) Hebrew definition of Elohim/elohim:
'ĕlôhı̂ym
BDB Definition:
1) (plural)
1a) rulers, judges
1b) divine ones
1c) angels
1d) gods
2) (plural intensive - singular meaning)
2a) god, goddess
2b) godlike one
2c) works or special possessions of God
2d) the (true) God
2e) God
Part of Speech: noun masculine plural
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: plural of H433

In the book of Job we read:

Job_1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
Job_2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
Job_38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

The term there, “sons of God”, is “Bnai’Elohim”. It doesn’t imply that they are “children” of God, but rather, of the category of elohim/gods. Let’s look at the Strongs Hebrew definition of the word “Bnai/Sons”:

bane
From H1129; a son (as a builder of the family name), in the widest sense (of literal and figurative relationship, including grandson, subject, nation, quality or condition, etc., (like H1, H251, etc.):
Notice, that the word “benai/bane”, denotes, a nation, a quality or condition. The Brown Driver Briggs definition states:
bên
BDB Definition:
1) son, grandson, child, member of a group
1a) son, male child
1b) grandson
1c) children (plural - male and female)
1d) youth, young men (plural)
1e) young (of animals)
1f) sons (as characterisation, i.e. sons of injustice [for unrighteous men] or sons of God [for angels])
1g) people (of a nation) (plural)
1h) of lifeless things, i.e. sparks, stars, arrows (figuratively)
1i) a member of a guild, order, class
Part of Speech: noun masculine
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: from H1129

Do you see it? Ben/Benai/Bane can mean “characterization”, those who are members of a particular order or class. Those that are within a certain category or condition. So for example, we have the sons of the prophets (those who are members of the order/class/category/condition of the prophets. ):

1Ki_20:35 And a certain man of the sons of the prophets said unto his neighbour in the word of the LORD, Smite me, I pray thee. And the man refused to smite him.
2Ki_2:3 And the sons of the prophets that were at Bethel came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he said, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.
2Ki_2:5 And the sons of the prophets that were at Jericho came to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he answered, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.
2Ki_2:7 And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.
2Ki_2:15 And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.
2Ki_4:1 Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the LORD: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen.
2Ki_4:38 And Elisha came again to Gilgal: and there was a dearth in the land; and the sons of the prophets were sitting before him: and he said unto his servant, Set on the great pot, and seethe pottage for the sons of the prophets.
2Ki_5:22 And he said, All is well. My master hath sent me, saying, Behold, even now there be come to me from mount Ephraim two young men of the sons of the prophets: give them, I pray thee, a talent of silver, and two changes of garments.

Ben/Benai/Bane of the Prophets – Sons of the Prophets. The holy angels, who serve YHWH, are of the angelic order of elohim/gods. Unlike Satan, who appeared before YHWH in heaven, along with the Benai’elohim. The holy order of angels. The hosts/armies of YHWH, are “elohim” / gods / divinities / immortal powers. The fallen angels, lost their divine nature, becoming demons. Fallen ones. The judges of Israel, are “elohim”, because they function as and represent, YHWH’s justice and authority.

Exo 21:6 Then his master shall bring him unto the judges (elohim); he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.
Exo 22:8 If the thief be not found, then the master of the house shall be brought unto the judges (elohim), to see whether he have put his hand unto his neighbour's goods.

1Sa 2:25 If one man sin against another, the judge (elohim) shall judge him: but if a man sin against the LORD, who shall intreat for him? Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto the voice of their father, because the LORD would slay them.

YHWH ELOHIM, is judging through the judges/elohim of Israel:

2Ch_19:6 And said to the judges, Take heed what ye do: for ye judge not for man, but for the LORD, who is with you in the judgment.

Jdg_2:18 And when the LORD raised them up judges, then the LORD was with the judge, and delivered them out of the hand of their enemies …..

Deu_16:18 Judges and officers shalt thou make thee in all thy gates, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, throughout thy tribes: and they shall judge the people with just judgment.

YHWH Elohim, is with the judges of Israel, hence they are elohim. They represent YHWH’s justice and authority. Here we see the Hebraic principle of agency/Shaliach. The agent is identified with, synonymous with, the one who sent him. The “medium”, the conduit, is identified with, the one who is working through him. An embassy, with all of its staff, is considered one and the same, with the country they represent. The “benai’elohim”, are of the order of immortal divinities, because they represent the almighty, immortal DVINITY/YHWH. They are of the order of “hosts” / armies, of YHWH. So they are elohim. They are to be respected, honored.

I’m going to give you a few more examples of this biblical principle of “agency” / Shaliach:

Exo 4:13 And he said, O my Lord, send, I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send.
Exo 4:14 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart.
Exo 4:15 And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.
Exo 4:16 And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him God (Elohim).
Exo 4:17 And thou shalt take this rod in thine hand, wherewith thou shalt do signs.
Exo 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee ELOHIM to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
Exo 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel out of his land.

In the Hebrew, YHWH says, “You are God to him (Aaron)”, “ You are Elohim to Pharaoh”. Moses is God to Aaron and pharaoh. Why? Is Moses literally GOD? Elohim? No. He is GOD to Aaron and Pharaoh, because he is representing God to Aaron and Pharaoh. The agent and the principle (the one who sent him), become as one. Moses represents the authority and power of GOD, to both Aaron and pharaoh, so YHWH had no problem, no issue, with identifying Moses, as Himself. Moses has power of attorney. Do prophets have prophets? Only God has prophets, right? Well, Aaron becomes the prophet, the mouthpiece, of Moses.

It’s a chain of command. A hierarchy. That’s how YHWH works, through His hosts, his armies, his agents / angels, prophets….etc. Aaron, wasn’t just the mouthpiece of Moses, but likewise, his hands. He was the one holding the rod, and performing the miracles. The divine power, was transmitted to him, from YHWH, through Moses.

Exo_4:20 And Moses took his wife and his sons, and set them upon an ***, and he returned to the land of Egypt: and Moses took the rod of God in his hand.
It’s the rod of God that is the instrument through which YHWH’s power performs “signs” / miracles, in Moses’ hand:
Exo 4:17 And thou shalt take this rod in thine hand (in Moses’ hand), wherewith thou shalt do signs.
But this rod is not just in Moses’ hand, it is in Aaron’s hand, and it is identified as Aaron’s rod:
Exo_7:9 When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent.
Exo_7:10 And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.
Exo_7:19 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon the waters of Egypt………..
Exo_7:20 And Moses and Aaron did so, as the LORD commanded; and he lifted up the rod, and smote the waters….
Exo_8:5 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch forth thine hand with thy rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up upon the land of Egypt.
Exo_8:16 And the LORD said unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt.
Exo_8:17 And they did so; for Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and smote the dust of the earth, and it became lice in man, and in beast; all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt.

The hand of Moses, is the hand of Aaron. Aaron is the mouthpiece and hand of Moses. The rod of God, is the rod of Moses, that is likewise the rod of Aaron.

Examine this:

Exo 3:20 And I will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go.
It’s God’s hand that performed the miracles.
Exo 7:4 But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments.
Exo 7:5 And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I stretch forth mine hand upon Egypt, and bring out the children of Israel from among them

Above we read, that it is YHWH’s hand that was stretched out, performing miracles.
We read earlier that it was Aaron’s hand that was stretched out over the water. Remember? The Israelites were freed from Egypt, by God’s hand, Moses hand and Aaron’s hand:

Psa 77:20 Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.

Isa_63:12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?

The right hand of Moses, is Aaron. He is the “right hand”. God’s hand, through Moses, through Aaron, led the children of Israel out of Egypt. We’re missing one piece in the puzzle:

Act_7:35 This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.
It was God’s hand, that freed the Israelites from Egypt. It was also the angel’s hand. YHWH’s hand, The Angel’s hand, Moses’ hand, Moses right hand/Aaron’s hand. That’s a lot of hands huh? It’s really just one hand, the hand of God. THE HAND OF YHWH. The Power of YHWH, being transmitted through His agents.

Psa 78:49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them. ….
Psa 78:52 But made his own people to go forth like sheep, and guided them in the wilderness like a flock.
Psa 78:53 And he led them on safely, so that they feared not: but the sea overwhelmed their enemies.

YHWH’S hand, the angel’s hand, Moses’ hand , Aarons hand. ONE HAND. They are all as one. They’re working in tandem, together, united in purpose and action.
This post would be to long, if I gave you all of the examples of divine agency, in the Hebrew bible. There are more.

This passage is actually saying the very opposite of what you’re asserting. Read that verse in context. The “elohim”/gods there, are the fallen angels, that are worshiped by the nations, in the form of idols. The demonic forces, that rule over the nations, receive worship, through idolatry. These fallen angels, are not the gods that created this universe, and EVEN THEY, will perish. Why say “Even they” ? Isn’t that redundant, if they’re expected to perish? That “EVEN THEY”, insinuates, strongly suggests, that typically, these “elohim”, don’t perish. They’re immortal. EVEN THEY, will perish. These aren't mere idols, but the demons behind them.

Let’s read Jeremiah 10, in context:

Jer 10:1 Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
Jer 10:2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

Here we are being told, in the first chapter, that God is referring to the idolatry of the heathen, who worship the stars, the signs of heaven. Let’s continue:

Jer 10:3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

The idolatry of the heaven…Continue:

Jer 10:8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.
Jer 10:9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.

Idolatry….Continue:

Jer 10:10 But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.
Jer 10:11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.
Jer 10:12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Here he is saying, that these demonic, fallen angels, did not create this world, and they will perish from God’s creation. It doesn’t imply that God’s creative power, wasn’t bestowed upon His holy angels, to create this earth and all life in it. The reason, we were taken captive by the fallen angels, the demonic forces of the rebel spirit that rebelled against God in heaven, is because we were created by God, through His holy angels.

Let’s continue:

Jer 10:14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.
Jer 10:15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.
Jer 10:24 O LORD, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.
Jer 10:25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.
Again, a reference to idolatry. The idolatry of the heathen. These gods that will perish, lost their divine nature, when they rebelled against God, and now they will perish. These are not the angels / gods / elohim, that created this world. To suggest that YHWH will kill His holy angels, allowing them to perish, is preposterous.

“Everybody else” didn’t create the universe. It was YHWH, working through His angels (His holy angels, are not “Everybody else”). When YHWH, says that he alone is the creator, that means that he is the ultimate source of creation. It doesn’t mean that, he didn’t use His holy angels / elohim to create. For example:

Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Beside the Lord, there is NO SAVIOR. He alone is savior, right? No. That’s not what this is saying. You’re not interpreting it correctly. This means, that he is the ultimate, absolute source of salvation. Without God, there is no salvation. God Himself, sends saviors:

Jdg 3:15 But when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised them up a savior, Ehud the son of Gera, a Benjamite, a man lefthanded: and by him the children of Israel sent a present unto Eglon the king of Moab.

Neh_9:27 Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.

These saviors are the judges/elohim of Israel. They are saviors, sent by God Himself to save. Yet, God is still the only true savior. No one saves like God. He is a unique savior, because He is the very source of salvation. All of the other “saviors”, receive their power to save, from YHWH. There are many saviors, but only one almighty, SAVIOR. You get it? Look:

Oba_1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

YHWH sends saviors. God saves through his angels, messengers, prophets, judges….etc. YHWH as savior, is still unique, in being the source of salvation. In this sense, He is the only savior. In another sense, there are other saviors, that he sends. This same truth, can be applied to creation. God is the only creator, in the sense that he is the absolute source of creation. Nonetheless, He creates through His angels. His creative power, His divine hand, is transmitted to the angels.

The angels are the eyes, hands, arms of YHWH, the agents through which He manifests His presence and power.

A lot of time went into this post, thank you.

RealityJerk

If you had read the verses you would see that God created all THROUGH Christ, the logos, the spirit son. You would see that the son at the creation was not the man Jesus. You would see that this son is the first creation, firstborn of all creatures.

But why bother, you see settled in your mind.

Keypur, is it possible, that the " YHWH" that the angels worship or see, are familiar with, is the son of God in heaven? The YHWH that sits on the throne of YHWH in heaven, is the son. The infinite eternal one, is even beyond the comprehension of the holy angels, so YHWH manifests Himself to the angels, in the same way that He manifests Himself to us through Jesus?

Jesus, the one who represents the Logos to us, or the comprehensible expression of the incomprehensible God, will return from above, where He is now. He will then sit upon the throne of YHWH, which is the throne of His earthly ancestor David. David's throne is identified in the Hebrew bible as YHWH's earthly throne. David is a type of the Messiah, and his throne, represents YHWH's divine authority. The Nation of Israel, represents The Kingdom Of God. So the King Of Israel and Israel, represent, YHWH with His Angels/Messengers? A nation of priests and kings. As above, so below. This principle is not just a so called "gnostic" one, but a biblical one.

You remember during the first Iraq war/desert storm, when Iraqi forces were accused of entering a hospital in Kuwait and slaughtering all of the infants in the maternity ward? I believe (and I might be wrong..But I sense..), that the fallen angels, invaded this creation, and are now trying to kill all of the infants in the maternity ward. We are the infants. The angelic larvae. We are like larvae. Tadpoles in a puddle or perhaps a more pleasant analogy, we are caterpillars, in the process of becoming butterflies. The fallen angels, tried to disrupt the process, by introducing sin into our world. Poisoning the babies in the maternity ward. Its not a perfect illustration, but I get a sense that, perhaps that is what went wrong.

YHWH then promises Eve, that her seed, will crush the head of the serpent (the fallen angels who tempted her to introduce sin into the world, resulting in the death of her offspring. She went from being the mother of the living, to the mother of the dead..). Her seed is Messiah, but we also see in the Hebrew bible, that Israel is the firstborn son of YHWH. He is the Bar-Nasha/Son of Man, of Daniel's vision, who stands before the ancient of days. The Messiah and the remnant of Israel, that keeps the times and seasons,YHWH's moadim/appointments, His Torah, are as one. This doesn't imply that non-Israelites, will perish for not being Israelites, but rather, that the Messiah's mission is two fold. To save His bride, Israel, and all of the nations with Israel (Israel being the royal family or the nation of priests and kings that will reign with Messiah, over the nations.).

I'm not a member of the religious group that calls it self "The Twelve Tribes", but nonetheless, they wrote some articles, on what they call the "Three eternal destinies of man", that I find very interesting, here it is:

http://3eternaldestinies.org/for-christians-only/

http://3eternaldestinies.org/two-trees/

I personally believe, that a great war was fought in heaven and that effected this physical creation, to the point that all of the planets, were taken off "life support". This physical world, is like an incubator, and the fallen angels, reeked havoc, killing as many of the "baby angels"/the developing angels as possible. Poisoning them with sin. Contaminating the maternity ward.

God's Truth

There's one Spirit and all those who belong to God, belong to that one Spirit. God speaks through the Spirit. The father is God and it's the father in Christ Jesus speaking.

It says that an angel of God appeared to moses at the burning bush, but it's God spreaking to moses through the angel, look

Exodus 3

There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. So Moses thought, “I will go over and see this strange sight—why the bush does not burn up.”

When the Lord saw that he had gone over to look, God called*to him from within the bush,*“Moses! Moses!”

And Moses said, “Here I am.”
“Do not come any closer,”God said. “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.” Then he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. ”At this, Moses hid*his face, because he was afraid to look at God.

So the angel appeared unto moses, but it was God who spoke to him, through the angel.

Jesus had the fullness of God bodily, and God spoke through Jesus, he only spoke what he was given to speak from God the Father, thus he is Emmanuel "God with us" because he spoke only the word that the father gave him to speak, because that was the commandment he was given from God and he obeyed it. And Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God. Anointed of God preaching the word of God, but everything comes from the father of lights who is God Almighty,and he is the God and father of Jesus too.

When I hear someone speaking in the Spirit, I know it's God in them and I know that they haven't spoken it of themselves. Especially when it's to enlighten or rebuke me, because people don't know what I've done or been thinking about and God through them speaks to me without them even knowing. And I don't think it's that person spreaking to me, but I know it's God spreaking through them, and this is what it's like with the Spirit of God, God speaks through the Spirit. And the father and Christ enter into our hearts through the Spirit, and Christ is made manifest in our hearts by the power of the Spirit, if we are willing to lay down our lives and do the will of God

Look at this

1 Corinthians 6

And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power. Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Once we are joined to the Lord we then walk in the Spirit, and we are at one In Spirit with God and Christ. We are one Spirit. Yet we are all individual spirits, but the living God is in all those who belong to him, in heaven and in earth, making us one. One body, one Spirit.

You are wrong.

Jesus says that HE HIMSELF will live in the saved.

Tell me how you have Jesus himself living inside you if Jesus is not the same Spirit as God the Father.

Jesus didn't say he will live in us by proxy, or by another Spirit, he said he himself.

clefty

But I must continue to try. Thank you for your support.

The begotten Son born of the Spirit was reborn into flesh that we born of the flesh might through Him be reborn into Spirit.

He said "you are gods" confirming what was said at the beginning "now the man has become like one of Us to know good and evil. And now lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live FOREVER"-

Note what extreme measure was taken to prevent these newly created gods to remain immortal...they were forbidden access to the tree of Life...

Adam was to live forever...but came to know good and evil...not just from eating the forbidden fruit...but witnessing what transpired as a result...God killed and cursed...the Almighty's accuser was temporarily vindicated his challenge being "but is He a good God"?

But now the Mercy and Grace of Yah would be realized which prior man's rebellion was not as apparent...though Satan not being killed outright but given a planet does indicate mercy and grace...

Man had indeed become as They were...Father and Son...yet now due to disobedience he was not allowed to live forever...

As for the trinity construct it falls apart simply and outright merely because the Father has a name as does His son...but not His Spirit...

Names mean and matter...HalleluYah

RealityJerk

You are wrong.

Jesus says that HE HIMSELF will live in the saved.

Tell me how you have Jesus himself living inside you if Jesus is not the same Spirit as God the Father.

Jesus didn't say he will live in us by proxy, or by another Spirit, he said he himself.

Tell us all, how Elisha, received the spirit of Elijah, if Elijah isn't YHWH's spirit? How did John the Baptist, function in the spirit and power of Elijah, if Elijah isn't YHWH? I'm just following your fuzzy logic. Poor reasoning. I've already addressed this in past posts, with book, chapter and verse. You continue to ignore the obvious. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If Jesus is YHWH, because people have his spirit, then Elijah is YHWH because people have his spirit. If it's "bing bing" over there, it's "bing bing" over here too. Got it? You can't have your cake and eat it too. Think.

clefty

Tell us all, how Elisha, received the spirit of Elijah, if Elijah isn't YHWH's spirit? How did John the Baptist, function in the spirit and power of Elijah, if Elijah isn't YHWH? I'm just following your fuzzy logic. Poor reasoning. I've already addressed this in past posts, with book, chapter and verse. You continue to ignore the obvious. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If Jesus is YHWH, because people have his spirit, then Elijah is YHWH because people have his spirit. If it's "bing bing" over there, it's "bing bing" over here too. Got it? You can't have your cake and eat it too. Think.

The donkey received the Spirit certainly is not Yah

lifeisgood

Maybe, just maybe, if you would stop wasting so much time telling people 'I, gt, don't care what you think of me', then maybe, gt, could redeem the time by addressing the OP.

gt, one more time, thank you for the neg rep as I, lifeisgood, know that God's Truth is hitting the correct mark. Just keep the neg rep coming when I, lifeisgood, tell you, gt, if you would stop wasting so much time telling people 'I, gt, don't care what you think of me', then maybe, gt, could redeem the time by addressing the OP.