The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

Glorydaz, if you at any time are able to show me that I have been inconsistent with what I have said I believe, then please go ahead. This does not mean inconsistent with what you believe, but an internal inconsistency in practice or belief is more likely to be persuasive.

Being consistently ignorant is not something I'd be bragging about if I were you. :chew:

God's Truth

GE, if you would be a little more specific...

Care to attempt to apply context to 1 Peter 4:6 there?

Regardless, the word "preach" and "preached" is not limited to the narrow application of "attempting to persuade to salvation." It means proclaimed in its most base sense.

The scripture plainly says Jesus preached the gospel to them so that they can LIVE accordingly to the gospel while in their spirit.

popsthebuilder

This is slander and funny, expert slanderer.

When you did speak to her, did she ever say anything about me? Never mind, don't answer, I wouldn't believe you anyway. You do however have the same spirit as Meshak, and that probably comes from the same false teachings...no life after death, not saved now, Jesus' blood doesn't make us perfect and holy...and more lies.

Of course I am in Christ. Are you in Christ?

You try too hard to say the most slander you can think of. I think it is pathetic.

lol You try to use God's name to do your ugly slandering.
Shame on you.
It isn't slandering when it's true.

"same false teachings...no life after death, not saved now, Jesus' blood doesn't make us perfect and holy...and more lies."

I agree that all those are false teachings and you know that. The fact that you propagate otherwise is proof of your evil works. It isn't slandering because it is simple truth, though I would never be so haughty to call it GODS' truth even if I do know it to be so.

As far as you claiming your very own perfection and claiming to be in Christ while in obvious error;

John: 7. 18. He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

John: 7. 28. Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.

John: 8. 50. And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

John: 8. 54. Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

John: 10. 37. If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Romans: 2. 28. For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29. But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Philippians: 3. 2. Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. 3. For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. 9. And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: 10. That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; 11. If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. 12. Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 13. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 15. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. 16. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

1 Timothy: 6. 20. O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 21. Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

James: 1. 26. If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. 27. Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

James: 3. 17. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. 18. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

1 Peter: 1. 22. Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: 23. Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 24. For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 25. But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Revelation: 21. 27. And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
(There is a difference in speaking about yourself and your attainment and your placement, and the things of GOD.)

John: 6. 39. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

I actually must work pretty hard at times to not go off on you. Believe be, I haven't tried to slander you whatsoever; I just call it like I see it and refuse to hide your vanity any longer.

At the last day are we raised from the dead, not instantaneously gone from physical life to heavenly life. Those who are saved wouldn't say it. Those in Christ would have works attesting to it; not to the contrary.

Too easy friend.

Try harder or repent; the choice is yours. You know which I would prefer.

popsthebuilder

If you feel convicted it is because of the Holy Spirit.
You cannot go beyond what is written. I gave the scriptures explaining that, as well as giving you the scriptures that say God is a Father and a He.

Listen to your attempt at more slander, silly boy. lol

I have no idea what you are talking about. What in the world are you talking about "...living while dead..." ?
Could you post where I said that?

The spirit does not die.

You speak a lot of nonsense.

Someone so fooled by the devil as you are is still someone fooled by the devil. You are warned in the Bible to watch your life and doctrine carefully.

You expose exactly what you are and what you do when you falsely accuse me. Can you stop yourself?
I could if any of it was a lie.

What's your excuse?

glorydaz

I know that Luciferianism considers Jesus and Lucifer to be brothers.

* Edit * ... but we are told in the New Testament that Jesus created all things. That would include Lucifer. Therefore, Jesus is the "father of spirits" and certainly not one of the created "sons of God."

Surely you cannot be claiming that verse in Hebrews is talking about Jesus being the "father" of angels?:dizzy:

glorydaz

GE, if you would be a little more specific...

Care to attempt to apply context to 1 Peter 4:6 there?

Regardless, the word "preach" and "preached" is not limited to the narrow application of "attempting to persuade to salvation." It means proclaimed in its most base sense.

No amount of proclaiming would ever make the gospel apply to angels.

God's Truth

It isn't slandering when it's true.

"same false teachings...no life after death, not saved now, Jesus' blood doesn't make us perfect and holy...and more lies."

I agree that all those are false teachings and you know that. The fact that you propagate otherwise is proof of your evil works. It isn't slandering because it is simple truth, though I would never be so haughty to call it GODS' truth even if I do know it to be so.

As far as you claiming your very own perfection and claiming to be in Christ while in obvious error;

John: 7. 18. He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

John: 7. 28. Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.

John: 8. 50. And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

John: 8. 54. Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

John: 10. 37. If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Romans: 2. 28. For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29. But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Philippians: 3. 2. Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. 3. For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. 9. And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: 10. That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; 11. If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. 12. Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 13. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 15. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. 16. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

1 Timothy: 6. 20. O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 21. Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

James: 1. 26. If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. 27. Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

James: 3. 17. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. 18. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

1 Peter: 1. 22. Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: 23. Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 24. For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 25. But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Revelation: 21. 27. And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
(There is a difference in speaking about yourself and your attainment and your placement, and the things of GOD.)

John: 6. 39. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

I actually must work pretty hard at times to not go off on you. Believe be, I haven't tried to slander you whatsoever; I just call it like I see it and refuse to hide your vanity any longer.

At the last day are we raised from the dead, not instantaneously gone from physical life to heavenly life. Those who are saved wouldn't say it. Those in Christ would have works attesting to it; not to the contrary.

Too easy friend.

Try harder or repent; the choice is yours. You know which I would prefer.

You are a slanderer, you are blinded by the devil and don't know what you do?

Our spirits live on in consciousness after the death of our bodies. You say we do not.

So stop saying I am lying.

People can be saved now, you go against me for saying that.

Jesus' blood makes the saved perfect and holy.

I am in Christ, as are all the saved.

How is it you go against the Truth?

As for God's Truth for my screen name, all I wanted was God's Truth and all I want is God's Truth.

Too bad that bothers you so much.

God's Truth

What's your excuse?

Would you like to talk about the scriptures that prove you wrong?

You say we are not saved now.

Here are scriptures saying we are saved now:

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:5
made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

Are you going to apologize to me for saying I was lying about people can be saved now?

God's Truth

What's your excuse?

You said I was lying for saying Jesus puts us in him.

Here are the scriptures:

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Are you going to apologize and stop saying I lied when I said the saved are in Christ?

God's Truth

What's your excuse?

You said I lied about the saved are perfect and holy.

Here are the scriptures:

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

You want to apologize for saying I lied?

popsthebuilder

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

Are you going to apologize to me for saying I was lying about people can be saved now?
No maam, you are flatly wrong.

I Never even said that or anything resembling it.

Would you like to discuss your propensity to misrepresent someone you have a personal problem with for calling out the things you hold in error based on scripture all while claiming to be in Christ and safe and eternal?

I don't expect an apology, or that you will actually discuss it, but claim I am an accuser of perfection itself.

popsthebuilder

We can't even begin discussing anything on any real level while you, without ceasing, propagate utter lie and deceit about me.

You may fool some here, but you will never fool GOD.

I am genuinely starting to worry for you.... Like you may not repent. I am no judge, and surely hope you do, though some may think I'm lying. May GOD have mercy on us all.

I would bebhappy to discuss anything you like asking as we actually discuss it.

This.... This thing we are doing.....isnt discussing, and it isn't edifying....to any, I don't believe.

You might as well continue to misrepresent me if you aren't going to amend your doctrine, or even honestly discuss it, as I will continue to speak the truth regardless of if it cost a friendship or not. I have always given you the benefit of the doubt, and was moved at scripture you posted. I noticed you, marhig, meshak, and a couple others because we all had doctrines of blessed obedience or effectual faith. You had mentioned Meagan earlier outbofnthe blue, and often mention Mrs. Mary. Iy didn't really click earlier about Meshak as I had forgotten completely about your little fight. You always bring up things that should have been let go long ago. You call people workers of Satan when Christ tells us to edify one another. You act one way then turn on a dime when a word is motto your liking. You bash and judge all as if you alone are right and all else are accusers.

I should have never been quite so peaceable while knowing you were, and are indeed wrong, not so much in doctrine as in your light that you put off, and the words that are of you and not the scripture you do readily use to fasly accuse.

It has been a very long time since you judged yourself with any sort of clarity.

It is my sincere hope that you still retain the capacity, though based on your testimony and scripture; I wouldn't bet on it. But I can still hope for it.

There may be a point when I will not, bit I'm not sure you've gotten there, and it isn't my wish that you ever do.

I'm going to drop this. I don't know for how long. I wish I did.

God's Truth

We can't even begin discussing anything on any real level while you, without ceasing, propagate utter lie and deceit about me.

You may fool some here, but you will never fool GOD.

I am genuinely starting to worry for you.... Like you may not repent. I am no judge, and surely hope you do, though some may think I'm lying. May GOD have mercy on us all.

I would bebhappy to discuss anything you like asking as we actually discuss it.

This.... This thing we are doing.....isnt discussing, and it isn't edifying....to any, I don't believe.

You might as well continue to misrepresent me if you aren't going to amend your doctrine, or even honestly discuss it, as I will continue to speak the truth regardless of if it cost a friendship or not. I have always given you the benefit of the doubt, and was moved at scripture you posted. I noticed you, marhig, meshak, and a couple others because we all had doctrines of blessed obedience or effectual faith. You had mentioned Meagan earlier outbofnthe blue, and often mention Mrs. Mary. Iy didn't really click earlier about Meshak as I had forgotten completely about your little fight. You always bring up things that should have been let go long ago. You call people workers of Satan when Christ tells us to edify one another. You act one way then turn on a dime when a word is motto your liking. You bash and judge all as if you alone are right and all else are accusers.

I should have never been quite so peaceable while knowing you were, and are indeed wrong, not so much in doctrine as in your light that you put off, and the words that are of you and not the scripture you do readily use to fasly accuse.

It has been a very long time since you judged yourself with any sort of clarity.

It is my sincere hope that you still retain the capacity, though based on your testimony and scripture; I wouldn't bet on it. But I can still hope for it.

There may be a point when I will not, bit I'm not sure you've gotten there, and it isn't my wish that you ever do.

I'm going to drop this. I don't know for how long. I wish I did.

I can't bring myself to read this dribble right now, maybe later.

God's Truth

No maam, you are flatly wrong.

I Never even said that or anything resembling it.

Would you like to discuss your propensity to misrepresent someone you have a personal problem with for calling out the things you hold in error based on scripture all while claiming to be in Christ and safe and eternal?

I don't expect an apology, or that you will actually discuss it, but claim I am an accuser of perfection itself.

I mean this in the nicest of ways--- I think you have serious mental problems Something is definitely wrong with you.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
One word answer to both questions: LORD

Or in other words, "Jesus is YHWH."

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

P.S.

Thanks GT for posting this scripture earlier.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I know that Luciferianism considers Jesus and Lucifer to be brothers.

* Edit * ... but we are told in the New Testament that Jesus created all things. That would include Lucifer. Therefore, Jesus is the "father of spirits" and certainly not one of the created "sons of God."

I thought you were talking of timing.

Seems to me you can't differentiate between mankind and Israel.

I smell Evil (I) eye.

God's Truth

P.S.

Thanks GT for posting this scripture earlier.

Amen. Thank you 1Mind1Spirit. You made my day and blessed me greatly.

We are made holy by the precious blood of the Lamb. We are different than those who reject the Lord and don't love him.