The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

I already gave the scriptures for it I will post them again for you.

Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God,the firstborn over all creation.

That scripture says Jesus is the firstborn over all creation, and then we learn that everything was made through him.

John 1:3 Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created:things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

Jesus was resurrected. This scripture says it sown a natural body and it is RAISED A SPIRITUAL BODY, which is different than just saying a spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

This scripture Jesus tells the Father to glorify him in His presence with the GLORY he had before the world began.

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

1 Peter 1:21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

This scripture says our bodies will be transformed to be like his glorious body. If Jesus has the same human body without any changes from when he was on earth before he died and rose from the dead, then how would it make sense that our bodies will be TRANSFORMED TO BE LIKE HIS GLORIOUS BODY?

Philippians 3:21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

This scripture says what we will be has NOT YET BEEN MADE KNOWN, we will be like him...

1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.
We know He was the first born of GOD. That wasn't the question. The request was for scripture saying GOD had to create a physical body for Himself prior to creating anything else.

You said that was scriptural yet haven't yet shown it.

The other issue is that you said Jesus has two bodies now at this time a spirit inside a spirit you said. This isn't supported by scripture either and I still wait for your support on that too.

The natural body is the one we are given at birth, the spiritual one is one we grow into and is given upon second birth.

Being transformed like Him or His would be a reference to a signature to His Spirit as such would already be His body.

Still waiting on that scripture.

popsthebuilder

Since when? You have been calling the Father 'It'.

What are you saying I admitted? If you feel convicted it is from the Holy Spirit.

You are not supposed to go beyond what is written.

I hardly think it is pleasing to God for you to call Him 'It' and to also slander me, someone He personally saved.
I'm saying you admitted it wasn't sin. I do not feel convicted or shamed at all for thinking of GOD as outside the limits of he which IT/ HE created.

This isn't about you and should never be.

Remember?

I would suggest you not attempt to speak for GOD unless so directed by GOD.

salvation isn't sure until judgement.

God's Truth

Dear GT,

You call my telling you that you have a stubborn heart an insult of mine? Jesus said that much to the Pharisees, and you can't complain to Him, so you complain to me. I'm not trying to demean you by that little sentence.

I don't call myself a Catholic. I am initially from the Church of the Nazarene, and also am going to a Baptist Church right now that I find very excellent. We hug each other there and have real love for each other.

I'm also not trying to 'scare' people. Just stating the facts. I offer them instead, good wishes and hope for their near future. We're all going to be glad that God did what He did after it is done. This is written of in the Bible. I'm not saying anything weird, except for the Truth.

I Am For Love. What About You?

Michael

You do try to insult me and that is not right. I am no Pharisee. The Pharisees did not repent of their sins, and if they did believe Jesus was God, they did not acknowledge it. Jesus says those who do not acknowledge him before others he will not acknowledge them before the Father.

As for Catholics and Baptists, if both believe that they are true, then the both are to be divided against each other. As for Baptists and the Nazarene church, all denominations preach falseness. All denominations teach that confusion about faith alone. WE ARE TO OBEY GOD. Obeying God does not make one condemned. The confusion comes from misunderstanding that we are not saved by the works of the law, i.e. purification/ceremonial works; and, Paul explains that no one is saved just because they helped him and the other disciples, as in their doing good things for others, as in Ephesians 1:15-18,and Ephesians 2:8-10. We are saved by believing and obeying Jesus, and that is evident when we come to him in repentance of sins.

As for you saying something bad is going to happen in August, I asked you if you ever said anything like that before and it not happen, you confirmed that you have done that. I am not condemning you for that, I am just explaining that your words might fail again and that you cannot claim God told you something and it not happen.

I am for love and I believe telling others the truth and proving it with scripture is love.

God's Truth

I'm saying you admitted it wasn't sin.
Show me where I admit it is not sin.

I do not feel convicted or shamed at all for thinking of GOD as outside the limits of he which IT/ HE created.
The Bible says plainly not to go beyond what is written What is written is that God is the Father and not an It.
This isn't about you and should never be.

Remember?

I have no idea what you are talking about

I would suggest you not attempt to speak for GOD unless so directed by GOD.

salvation isn't sure until judgement.

You just spoke for God and are not speaking truth.

I can give you many scriptures that say we are saved NOW, and can know that we will be saved when...

It seems you have fallen for some teachings and influence from the the Jehovah Witnesses, not unlike marhig and Meshak, Meshak the gossip. I can tell by the way you go against me when I speak the truth that the saved are sanctified, justified, perfect and holy. I can also tell you are in falseness because you claim no one can know if they are saved now. More proof on your falseness...you have a doctrine of death because you believe after the death of ones body, a person can live thousands of years in non existence. Your false pride demeans the blood of the Lamb and power of God.

Here are some religions whose influence you might not have repented from: Jehovah Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, Messianic Jews, Christadelphians, and others.

God's Truth

We know He was the first born of GOD. That wasn't the question. The request was for scripture saying GOD had to create a physical body for Himself prior to creating anything else.
Nowhere did I say God had to do anything.
If the truth matters so much to you, why aren't you more careful?

You said that was scriptural yet haven't yet shown it.
I have proven it but you refuse to look at it.

I gave scripture that plainly says Jesus is the FIRST BORN over all creation and THEN ALL WERE MADE THROUGH HIM.

The other issue is that you said Jesus has two bodies now at this time a spirit inside a spirit you said.
Again, you are not careful to tell the truth

I explained to you carefully that Jesus is Spirit and that the resurrected body he was given was also Spiritual in that it could no longer die.

This isn't supported by scripture either and I still wait for your support on that too.
Go study harder, denier.

The natural body is the one we are given at birth, the spiritual one is one we grow into and is given upon second birth.
No. We are born with a flesh body AND our own spirit within us.
However, it is not until believing and obeying Jesus do we receive Jesus' Spirit and then our own spirit within us become more alive, more evident.

God's Truth

What we can see so far this morning is that Popsthebuilder believes as Meshak does, and that is that we are NOT saved now and that we do not have our own spirit within us that lives on in consciousness after the death of our physical body. Why am I bringing up Meshak? Because I know she is a gossip and instigator who talks with marhig and pops.

popsthebuilder

Show me where I admit it is not sin.

The Bible says plainly not to go beyond what is written What is written is that God is the Father and not an It.

I have no idea what you are talking about

You just spoke for God and are not speaking truth.

I can give you many scriptures that say we are saved NOW, and can know that we will be saved when...

It seems you have fallen for some teachings and influence from the the Jehovah Witnesses, not unlike marhig and Meshak, Meshak the gossip. I can tell by the way you go against me when I speak the truth that the saved are sanctified, justified, perfect and holy. I can also tell you are in falseness because you claim no one can know if they are saved now. More proof on your falseness...you have a doctrine of death because you believe after the death of ones body, a person can live thousands of years in non existence. Your false pride demeans the blood of the Lamb and power of God.

Here are some religions whose influence you might not have repented from: Jehovah Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, Messianic Jews, Christadelphians, and others.
So now you do outright convict me of sin for claiming GOD, THE ALMIGHTY, is beyond the limits or full comprehension of mortal creation. Thank you for the clarification.

That you know not what spoke about self is disheartening and verifying.

It is not that those saved know not, but that to proclaim such is sure truth that one is clouded and blinded by vanity, greed, and pride of life.

I said nothing of any living while dead silly girl. All will die; and likewise, all will be resurrected. To eternal death or eternal life, I cannot say.

The life blood of the Christ; the very sustenance and life of the believer, is in no way neglected by my words. You only wish to assume and make conjecture from things I've never made clear to you.

Is blind assumption for the sake of lifting up ones own opinion over that of anothers the truth of GOD?

As far as your childish little comment about organized religion and my clinging there to; you falsely accuse me openly as a show, here, again, in knowing manipulation of my words and misrepresentation of things you know to be otherwise.

I was unaware that lairs are saved now at this time.

You know well that I hold to NO division of the faithful of GOD except for those who knowingly speak falsity as if truth.

Hint hint

When will you turn from this charade?

Rhetorical

popsthebuilder

What we can see so far this morning is that Popsthebuilder believes as Meshak does, and that is that we are NOT saved now and that we do not have our own spirit within us that lives on in consciousness after the death of our physical body. Why am I bringing up Meshak? Because I know she is a gossip and instigator who talks with marhig and pops.
You seem quite paranoid and delusional.

I haven't spoken to her in some time.

I do hope she is well though.

I find you prefer it be you against the world.

I find you want to be the center and the highest and even do claim you are in Christ and perfect.

You are aware that Christ Himself didn't speak such loudly towards the masses as he lived in the material vessel right.

You are painfully wrong in your very being.

May GOD guide you. Don't be afraid of anything but the judgement of GOD.

Psalm: 95. 1. O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. 2. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. 3. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods. 4. In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also. 5. The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land. 6. O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. 7. For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice, 8. Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness: 9. When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work. 10. Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways: 11. Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

God's Truth

You seem quite paranoid and delusional.
This is slander and funny, expert slanderer.

I haven't spoken to her in some time.
When you did speak to her, did she ever say anything about me? Never mind, don't answer, I wouldn't believe you anyway. You do however have the same spirit as Meshak, and that probably comes from the same false teachings...no life after death, not saved now, Jesus' blood doesn't make us perfect and holy...and more lies.

I do hope she is well though.

I find you prefer it be you against the world.

I find you want to be the center and the highest and even do claim you are in Christ and perfect.
Of course I am in Christ. Are you in Christ?

You are aware that Christ Himself didn't speak such loudly towards the masses as he lived in the material vessel right.

You are painfully wrong in your very being.
You try too hard to say the most slander you can think of. I think it is pathetic.
May GOD guide you. Don't be afraid of anything but the judgement of GOD.
lol You try to use God's name to do your ugly slandering.
Shame on you.

God's Truth

So now you do outright convict me of sin for claiming GOD, THE ALMIGHTY, is beyond the limits or full comprehension of mortal creation. Thank you for the clarification.
If you feel convicted it is because of the Holy Spirit.
You cannot go beyond what is written. I gave the scriptures explaining that, as well as giving you the scriptures that say God is a Father and a He.

That you know not what spoke about self is disheartening and verifying.

It is not that those saved know not, but that to proclaim such is sure truth that one is clouded and blinded by vanity, greed, and pride of life.

I said nothing of any living while dead silly girl.

Listen to your attempt at more slander, silly boy. lol

I have no idea what you are talking about. What in the world are you talking about "...living while dead..." ?
Could you post where I said that?
All will die; and likewise, all will be resurrected. To eternal death or eternal life, I cannot say.
The spirit does not die.
The life blood of the Christ; the very sustenance and life of the believer, is in no way neglected by my words. You only wish to assume and make conjecture from things I've never made clear to you.

Is blind assumption for the sake of lifting up ones own opinion over that of anothers the truth of GOD?
You speak a lot of nonsense.

As far as your childish little comment about organized religion and my clinging there to; you falsely accuse me openly as a show, here, again, in knowing manipulation of my words and misrepresentation of things you know to be otherwise.

I was unaware that lairs are saved now at this time.
Someone so fooled by the devil as you are is still someone fooled by the devil. You are warned in the Bible to watch your life and doctrine carefully.
You know well that I hold to NO division of the faithful of GOD except for those who knowingly speak falsity as if truth.

Hint hint

When will you turn from this charade?

Rhetorical

You expose exactly what you are and what you do when you falsely accuse me. Can you stop yourself?

Rosenritter

Genesis 6 is in the Old Testament. Just because you reject the meaning of sons of God in that text.....claiming they are giant fallen angels. :rotfl:

"Sons of God" does seem to be used consistently throughout the Old Testament, as the created angels. I can't remember anyone referencing the angels as being giants themselves, that's usually understood to be the children of these sons of God and daughters of men.