The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Where did you go, JudgeRightly?

We are finally getting into a deep discussion about the things of God.

Now come back and answer the question.

NWL

Ha....he's a fallen angel that can do nothing without God's permission. Man can make a god out of anything...a fallen angel, a judge, a golden calf, etc. Only men consider them to be gods. Your efforts to capitalize the word god means nothing. They are nothing.

1 Chronicles 16:26 For all the gods of the people are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.

Its irrelevant if I capitalise it or not, the Greek alphabet didn't use capitalisation as we do. When the term ho theos in Greek is used it refers to the God, in 99% of other places when ho theos is used there is a capitalisation, 2 Cor 4:4 says ho theos, it is the only place where translations don't gapatilse the g, since Satan isn't God. As already stated capitalisation did not exist in the first century so it really doesn't matter.

Not that any of this matter since you'll deny the truth of matters even if it hit you in the face.

And no you're incorrect again. Man can make a false god out of nothing, yes. But there a difference between so called gods and gods, remember 1 Cor 8:5?

(1 Corinthians 8:5) "..For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”.."

Satan being the god/God of this world is very different to a and elephant with four arms made from stone that some people call God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I do not do what you accuse me of.

You claim the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three different spirits, correct?

Three different Persons.

Now you need to tell me how many Divine Spirits there are.

"God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." - John 4:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John4:24&version=NKJV

There is one "Divine Spirit", as you put it.

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD (YHWH) our God, the LORD (YHWH) is one (echad*)! - Deuteronomy 6:4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy6:4&version=NKJV

*From
http://www.bible.ca/trinity/trinity-oneness-unity-yachid-vs-echad.htm:

Yachid vs. Echad: The most important verse Jews memorized in the Bible was Deut 6:4: "Hear, O Israel! Yahweh is our God, Yahweh is one [Echad]!" There are a few words in Hebrew that the Holy Spirit could have used a word the has one exclusive meaning: the numeric, solitary oneness of God ("yachid" or "bad").

Instead the Holy Spirit chose to use the Hebrew word, "echad" which is used most often as a unified one, and sometimes as numeric oneness. For example, when God said in Genesis 2:24 "the two shall become one [echad] flesh" it is the same word for "one" that was used in Deut 6:4.​

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Its irrelevant if I capitalise it or not, the Greek alphabet didn't use capitalisation as we do. When the term ho theos in Greek is used it refers to the God, in 99% of other places when ho theos is used there is a capitalisation, 2 Cor 4:4 says ho theos, it is the only place where translations don't gapatilse the g, since Satan isn't God. As already stated capitalisation did not exist in the first century so it really doesn't matter.

Not that any of this matter since you'll deny the truth of matters even if it hit you in the face.

And no you're incorrect again. Man can make a false god out of nothing, yes. But there a difference between so called gods and gods, remember 1 Cor 8:5?

(1 Corinthians 8:5) "..For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”.."

Satan being the god/God of this world is very different to a and elephant with four arms made from stone.

So should I just start calling you nwl? Should we not (in English) use capital letters to denote names and titles?

Also, I've asked you a couple of questions that have apparently gotten lost in the flurry of activity on this thread.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Where did you go, JudgeRightly?

We are finally getting into a deep discussion about the things of God.

Now come back and answer the question.
I was answering your post. Patience, young padawan. Patience!

God's Truth

Three different Persons.

"God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." - John 4:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John4:24&version=NKJV

There is one "Divine Spirit", as you put it.

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD (YHWH) our God, the LORD (YHWH) is one (echad*)! - Deuteronomy 6:4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy6:4&version=NKJV

*From
http://www.bible.ca/trinity/trinity-oneness-unity-yachid-vs-echad.htm:

Yachid vs. Echad: The most important verse Jews memorized in the Bible was Deut 6:4: "Hear, O Israel! Yahweh is our God, Yahweh is one [Echad]!" There are a few words in Hebrew that the Holy Spirit could have used a word the has one exclusive meaning: the numeric, solitary oneness of God ("yachid" or "bad").

Instead the Holy Spirit chose to use the Hebrew word, "echad" which is used most often as a unified one, and sometimes as numeric oneness. For example, when God said in Genesis 2:24 "the two shall become one [echad] flesh" it is the same word for "one" that was used in Deut 6:4.​

I am glad you know there is only One Divine Spirit, but you do not know that Jesus' Spirit is that One Divine Spirit.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I am glad you know there is only One Divine Spirit, but you do not know that Jesus' Spirit is that One Divine Spirit.
Do you not thoroughly read through each post? Because I just made a point that goes directly against your "Jesus' Spirit is that One Divine Spirit" comment.

Read my post again, please.

NWL

So should I just start calling you nwl? Should we not (in English) use capital letters to denote names and titles?

Also, I've asked you a couple of questions that have apparently gotten lost in the flurry of activity on this thread.

In English yes, but when translating from a language where capitalisation wasn't used. Not that much of a bigge especially when the context only put Satan as the God of the earth, which he is due to his influence, how else was he able to offer Jesus the kingdoms of the earth.

There has been quite a fuzz on the FACT that satan is called the God like I'm making it up. The scritptures is the one that calls Satan the God, not me, Im merely stating what is said.

Whats more, I'm sure that If I were to ask people whether God should be capitalised in part b of John 1:1 most would say capitalised, even though the article ho, which is actually used in reference to Satan in 2 Cor 4:4 is completely lacking in John 1:1!

What post number did you ask the questions?

popsthebuilder

You should read a little further on the verse that you are commenting on. Thou shalt not tempt the Lord your God.... has a continuation. The rest of it goes "as ye tempted him in Massah." Here's the source Jesus quoted.

Deu 6:16
(16) Ye shall not tempt the LORD your God, as ye tempted him in Massah.

Saying that Jesus couldn't be God because Satan tried unsuccessfully to tempt him is nonsense. So would saying that Jesus can't be God because God can't be tempted. Here's how it reads to me: Jesus plainly tells Satan, to stop trying to tempt him. Don't you know that it is written, "Thou shalt not tempt the LORD your God?"

Thou shalt not tempt the LORD your God, JESUS.
You are adding to the plain texts.

I quoted Mathew, not Deuteronomy.

The Christ was saying that He wasn't going to tempt the Father.

I'm still busy, but will attempt to find that post of yours and continue the discussion as soon as possible.

Could you reference the post # that you quoted the 7 verses in from Mathew please?

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
In English yes, but when translating from a language where capitalisation wasn't used. Not that much of a bigge especially when the context only put Satan as the God of the earth, which he is due to his influence, how else was he able to offer Jesus the kingdoms of the earth.

There has been quite a fuzz on the FACT that satan is called the God like I'm making it up. The scritptures is the one that calls Satan the God, not me, Im merely stating what is said.

Whats more, I'm sure that If I were to ask people whether God should be capitalised in part b of John 1:1 most would say capitalised, even though the article ho, which is actually used in reference to Satan in 2 Cor 4:4 is completely lacking in John 1:1!

What post number did you ask the questions?

Actually, there's a reason for there not being a "ho" in John 1:1 in front of God.

Here, let me show you the Greek and English versions side by side:

6146daaaadc91572299606fae5130094.jpg

There's something called the Granville Sharp rule.

Read this, it applies to the Koine Greek John 1:1.
http://www.theopedia.com/granville-sharps-rule

As for which post...

8528, and the links I wanted you to look at were these:

kgov.com/deity
kgov.com/jehovahs-witnesses-secretly-recorded

In addition, I think you should go through http://kgov.com/cult-teachings-exposed-here-on-bel as well.

popsthebuilder

I answered your request for scripture.

The Father has been a spirit for all of eternity, and will always be a spirit for all eternity.

Jesus Christ, the Son was a spirit for all of eternity, but became flesh and dwelt among us. He shall remain a man for the rest of eternity, but He is also fully God.

The Holy Spirit has been a spirit for all of eternity, and will always be a spirit.

There, happy now?
Woe....

So you think Jesus in physical form literally sets inbred spiritual hand of GOD?

strange

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk