Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How the darkness hates truth.

1) Yes, you certainly hate truth.
2) What you teach is not truth.

What is it fear to be wrong?

You're starting to post jibberish.

God will show us all.

You keep using this platitude as if it means something.

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and the glory of kings to find it out.

You haven't even begun searching.

The FEW Jesus spoke of to be on the road to life can already see.

The "few" Jesus referred to was when He was talking about Israel, when He came to Israel. It has nothing to do with the body of Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
Here are Jesus and Paul telling all who the true God is-John 4:22-24, 1 Cor 8:5-6--only the Father is named.
Which means nothing.
Its the reason why only the Fathers will gets done. So i did not lie, its your error filled translations that are misleading 2 billion to break Gods #1 commandment daily. By satans will to take all he can with him. The same reason Gods name is removed in your translations, by satans will to mislead. So its not me lying. Its your lack of believing the one you say you follow, like my OP shows.
1Tim 3:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

kjw47

Banned
It is a very sad thing. I shared 9 teachings from Jesus to you all. You all rejected them even though every one of them are in your translations as well. And answered back with errors that have been translated in by the religion that came out of Rome centuries ago, who Jesus was not with but his adversary proved and proves to be with them. Your religions did not fix the errors. Your religions contradict Jesus to the core yet you stand not only in in opposition to my words but to the one you claim to follow, and refuse to believe him. It just takes believing Jesus. God commanded all to do this--This is my son, the beloved in who i am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM)--yet you refuse. Watching so many believe the darkness truly is very sad.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
No you believe they are fake because you believe errors over Jesus. Jesus religion died when they were murdering all the followers, the son of peredition stood up until these last days.
I repeat, The Eucharist was celebrated regularly by every Christian for 1500 years. One bread, one body.

Your fake "teachers" ("air" quotes) weren't invented /fabricated until the late 1870's!

You think your "god" is so impotent that "he" couldn't even clearly communicate to us "his" truth until the 1870's?

lol!

Idolater

It is a very sad thing. I shared 9 teachings from Jesus to you all. You all rejected them even though every one of them are in your translations as well. And answered back with errors that have been translated in by the religion that came out of Rome centuries ago, who Jesus was not with but his adversary proved and proves to be with them. Your religions did not fix the errors. Your religions contradict Jesus to the core yet you stand not only in in opposition to my words but to the one you claim to follow, and refuse to believe him. It just takes believing Jesus. God commanded all to do this--This is my son, the beloved in who i am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM)--yet you refuse. Watching so many believe the darkness truly is very sad.
Jesus told His Apostles to teach, and He said that we must receive them to receive Him. Not your fake teachers, who are all on drugs, like you.

Hoping

Banned
1Kings 8:46--There is no man who does not sin.
After Jesus and apostles were murdered, they went after the followers. Some thrown to hungry wild animals as a public display for their entertainment=Sick. Then Nero was hanging some on stakes along the roadway into the city of Rome and lighting them on fire to light the roadway. I seriously doubt any were publicly claiming to be christian after those events. At best the religion went underground and died out-The religion that came out of Rome did not have Jesus, nor any of her branches fixed the errors.
Jesus lived without sin, so your OT citing is surely only true in its OT context.
Though the Romans may have killed many believers in Christ, not all the Christians lived in Rome.
The gates of hell cannot prevail over the Church by Christ Jesus.
Don't credit the devilish with the impossible.

kjw47

Banned
I repeat, The Eucharist was celebrated regularly by every Christian for 1500 years. One bread, one body.

Your fake "teachers" ("air" quotes) weren't invented /fabricated until the late 1870's!

You think your "god" is so impotent that "he" couldn't even clearly communicate to us "his" truth until the 1870's?

lol!
If you are referring to Catholicism, you are sadly mistaken. Their own translating proves them false. Their bloodguilt has amassed to the heavens.

kjw47

Banned
Jesus lived without sin, so your OT citing is surely only true in its OT context.
Though the Romans may have killed many believers in Christ, not all the Christians lived in Rome.
The gates of hell cannot prevail over the Church by Christ Jesus.
Don't credit the devilish with the impossible.
You arent Jesus, all men are born into sin. Jesus wasnt. Jesus wasnt with the religion that came out of Rome.

Right Divider

Body part
It is a very sad thing.
Your false beliefs? Yes, very sad.
I shared 9 teachings from Jesus to you all.
With your false spin... no thanks.
You all rejected them even though every one of them are in your translations as well.
You are lying.
And answered back with errors that have been translated in by the religion that came out of Rome centuries ago, who Jesus was not with but his adversary proved and proves to be with them.
More lying.
Your religions did not fix the errors. Your religions contradict Jesus to the core yet you stand not only in in opposition to my words but to the one you claim to follow, and refuse to believe him. It just takes believing Jesus. God commanded all to do this--This is my son, the beloved in who i am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM)--yet you refuse. Watching so many believe the darkness truly is very sad.
Lie... lie... lie... that is all that you do.

Paul says that there is ONE LORD (Eph 4:5).... is that the LORD GOD or is it the LORD JESUS CHRIST?

Who is THE LORD from heaven? 1 Cor 15:47

Hoping

Banned
You arent Jesus, all men are born into sin. Jesus wasnt. Jesus wasnt with the religion that came out of Rome.
All men are born to die, but until they commit a sin how can a righteous man assign sin to them?
You are right about Jesus not being a part of any religion that came out of Rome.
He came out of Nazareth, via Bethlehem.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It is a very sad thing.

Yes, your being brainwashed is very sad, indeed.

I shared 9 teachings from Jesus to you all.

No, you shared your interpretation of things Jesus said.

You all rejected them

No, what we reject is your interpretation of what He said.

even though every one of them are in your translations as well.

So what?

And answered back with errors

False.

that have been translated in by the religion that came out of Rome centuries ago,

You're committing what is known as a genetic fallacy. Look it up.

who Jesus was not with

No one said He was.

but his adversary proved and proves to be with them.

So what?

Your religions

Says the member of yet another religion...

did not fix the errors.

The errors you perceive are a result of your brainwashing, not a result of error on the part of the translators.

Your religions

We are Christians. That makes us part of one religion, not multiple. Different denominations, perhaps, but denominations are not religions.

You, on the other hand, are part of a cult, a different religion altogether.

contradict Jesus to the core

No, they don't.

yet you stand not only in in opposition to my words

Your words are not scripture, nor are they Jesus' words.

but to the one you claim to follow, and refuse to believe him.

Nope. We completely accept what Christ said. All of it. Things like:

Thus Saith the Lord: If we count how many times the Old Testament prophets said, "Thus says the Lord" we find them using that phrase, in the New King James Version of the Bible, about 420 times. The New Testament on the other hand, never once records that phrase. Jesus Christ, with all the red ink devoted to recording His words, never once used that ubiquitous phrase, "Thus saith the Lord." Rather, Jesus proclaims, "I say to you," in the Gospels! Not a single "Thus says the Lord," but rather, "I say to you," 135 times. The following chart demonstrates biblically that these two phrases, Thus saith the Lord, and I say unto you, indicate the same thing, that God is speaking. For Jesus Christ made it clear that He Himself was at the heart of His message. Unlike the righteous priests and kings, prophets and the apostles, the Lord came to teach us about Himself:

Christ's Self-focus:

• "Follow Me" 19x Mt. 4:19; 8:22; 10:38; 16:24; 19:21; Mk. 1:17; 2:14; 8:34; 10:21; Lk. 5:27; 9:59; 18:22; Jn. 1:43; 8:12; 10:27; 12:26; 13:36; 21:19, 22
  • Pray and act "in My name" 18x Mt. 7:22; 18:5; 18:20; [24:5]; Mk. 9:37, 39, 41; [13:6]; Lk. 9:48; [21:8]; 24:47; Jn. 14:13-14; 15:16; 16:23-24, 26; Acts 9:15
  • "the Holy Spirit" comes "in My name" Jn. 14:26
  • "for My name's sake" leave family and property Mt. 19:29; or even be killed 5x Mt. 24:9; [Lk. 21:12, 17;] Jn. 15:21; Acts 9:16
  • Believe in the "name of the… Son" and "in the Son" 3x Jn. 3:18, 36; 9:35 and "in Him [Jesus]" 4x Jn. 3:18; 6:29, 40; 8:31
  • "believe in Me" 14x Mt. 18:6; Mk. 9:42; Jn. 3:15-16, 18; 6:35, 47; 7:38; 11:25, 26; 12:44, 46; 14:1, 12; 16:8; 17:20
  • You "are sanctified by faith in Me" Acts 26:18
  • Live "in Me" Jn. 11:26
  • "come after Me" Mk. 8:34; Lk. 14:27
  • Abide "in Me" Jn. 15:2, 4:5, 7 "abide in Me" or else Jn. 15:6 "abide in My love" Jn. 15:9-10
  • "where two or three are gathered" Jesus is "there in the midst of them" Mt. 18:20
  • So too: "I [Jesus, will abide] in you" Jn. 15:4-5
  • "know that I am He" Jn. 8:28 or "if you do not believe that I am He you will die in your sins" Jn. 8:24
  • Do things "for My sake" Mt. 10:22, 39; even lose your life "for My sake" 4x Mt. 16:25; Mk. 8:35; 10:29; Lk. 6:22
  • "I never knew you, depart from Me" Mt. 7:23
  • "I am willing; be cleansed" Mt. 8:3; Mk.. 1:41
  • "confess Me" Mt. 10:32; Lk. 12:8
  • Do not deny "Me" 7x Mt. 10:33; 26:34; Mk. 14:30, 72; Lk. 12:9; 22:34; Jn. 13:38
  • Do not be "ashamed of Me" Mk. 8:38; Lk. 9:26 nor "My words"
  • "love Me" 5x Jn. 14:15, 21, 23-24, 28
  • Do not reject "Me" Lk. 10:16; Jn. 12:48
  • "He who is not with Me is against Me" Lk. 11:23
  • Love Me "more than" your family members Mt. 10:37; [Lk. 14:26]
  • "I… have loved you" Jn. 15:9, 12
  • Be "worthy of Me" Mt. 10:37-38
  • "Come to Me" 5x Mt. 11:28; Lk. 6:47; Jn. 5:40; 6:35; 7:37
  • "I will give you rest" Mt. 11:28
  • "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light" Mt. 11:30
  • I am "greater than the temple" "than Jonah" "than Solomon" Mt. 12:6, 41-42
  • I am "Lord even of the Sabbath" Mt. 12:8; Mk. 2:28; Lk. 6:5 [Lord of God's Ten Commandments]
  • Thus He says keep "My commandments" 4x Jn. 14:15, 21; 15:10, 12
  • "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you" Jn. 15:14
  • "keep My word" Jn. 14:23-24
  • "He who is not with Me is against Me" Mt. 12:30
  • The angels are "His angels" Mt. 13:41; 16:27 and He commands "His angels" Mt. 24:31; Mk. 13:27
  • The kingdom is "His kingdom" Mt. 13:41 and He calls it "My kingdom" Lk. 22:30
  • Jesus called it "My church" Mt. 16:18 and believers are "My sheep" Jn. 10:14, 27 and they are "His elect" Mt. 24:31; Mk. 13:27
  • Paul is a "vessel of Mine to bear My name" Acts 9:15
  • "all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine" Jn. 17:10
  • "My peace I give" Jn. 14:27 "in Me you may have peace" Jn. 16:33
  • "My joy" should fill you Jn. 15:11
  • "Who do men say that I am?" Mt. 16:13; Mk. 8:27 "who do you say that I am?" Mt. 16:15
  • Receive "Me" Mt. 18:5; Mk. 9:37; Lk. 9:48
  • Heaven and earth will pass away but "My words" will never Mt. [5:18] 24:35; Mk. 13:31; Lk. 21:33
  • Tell others about Jesus Mk. 5:19
  • "you belong to Christ" Mk. 9:41
  • Hear "My sayings" and do them Lk. 6:47
  • Jesus has "His own glory" Lk. 9:26; [Jn. 2:11; 16:14] The Son is "glorified" 8x Jn. 11:4; 12:23; 13:31-32; [17:1, 5, 10 24]
  • "He who hears you hears Me" Lk. 10:16
  • Jesus expects praise, from stones if necessary Lk. 19:37-40
  • Return "to Me" Lk. 22:32
  • Be "My disciple" Lk. 14:27; Jn. 8:31; 15:8 Forsake all to "be My disciple" Lk. 14:33 "you are My disciples" Jn. 13:35
  • "I shall send… the [Holy] Spirit" Jn. 15:26; 16:7
  • The Holy Spirit "will testify of Me" Jn. 15:26
  • We read in John 5 and Luke 24 that "the Scriptures… testify of Me" Jn. 5:39; [Lk. 24:44]
  • "You [Apostles] also will bear witness [of Me] because you have been with Me" Jn. 15:27
  • Paul gives "testimony concerning Me" Acts 22:18; 23:11
  • "the Son gives life to whom He will" Jn. 5:21
  • "seek Me" Jn. 6:26
  • Serve "Me" Jn. 12:26
  • "all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father" Jn. 5:23
  • "I am the bread of life," "of heaven," "of God" Jn. 6: 32-33, 35, 41, [48,] 51
  • Just seeing Christ is reason enough to believe in Him Jn. 6:36 [56]
  • Drink "My blood" and eat "My flesh" Jn. 6:53-54, 56
  • "I will raise him up at the last day" Jn. 6:40 for He is the resurrection
  • "The world… hates Me" Jn. 7:7
  • "I am the light of the world" Jn. 8:12; 9:5; 12:46
  • "I bear witness of Myself" Jn. 8:13-14, 18
  • "know… Jesus Christ" for "eternal life" Jn. 17:3; [8:19; 10:10, 14]
  • "the Son makes you free" Jn. 8:36
  • "Abraham rejoiced to see My day" Jn. 8:56; "Before Abraham was, I AM" Jn. 8:58
  • Of believers, Christ said, "I know them" Jn. 10:27
  • "I give them eternal life" Jn. 10:28
  • "I am the resurrection and the life" Jn. 11:25
  • I "will draw all peoples to Myself" Jn. 12:32
  • "I will… receive you to Myself" Jn. 14:3
  • Be "Mine" Jn. 14:24
  • "I am the vine" Jn. 15:5
  • "without Me you can do nothing" Jn. 15:5
  • "Because I live, you will live also." Jn. 14:19
  • "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you" Jn. 15:16
  • Those who oppress Christians are "persecuting Me" Acts 9:4-5; 22:7-8; 26:14-15
  • "because they have not known… Me" Jn. 16:3
  • The Spirit "will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it" Jn. 16:14
  • "All things that the Father has are Mine" Jn. 16:15
  • "Whatever He [the Father] does, the Son does" Jn. 5:19
  • "the Father… loves you, because you have loved Me" Jn. 16:27
  • "If I will that he remain" Jn. 21:22
  • "I have overcome the world" Jn. 16:33
  • "I am the way" Jn. 14:6
  • "I am… the truth" Jn. 14:6
  • "I am… the life" Jn. 14:6
  • "I will… manifest Myself" Jn. 14:21

Scores of times Jesus uses the personal pronoun My with words like commandments, sake, words, lambs, sheep, peace, love, joy, voice, name, sayings, kingdom, angels, and church. Three examples powerfully illustrate the point. First, "Abraham rejoiced to see My day..." Secondly, "I know My sheep, and am known by My own." And thirdly, "Assuredly, I say to you... Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away." The prophets and John were the messengers; Jesus is the Message, the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and put Himself at the center of His message, because He is God.

It just takes believing Jesus.

You don't, though.

God commanded all to do this-

Yet you don't.

This is my son, the beloved in who i am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM

Yet you don't.

-yet you refuse.

False.

Watching so many believe the darkness truly is very sad.

Maybe you should look in a mirror...

kjw47

Banned
Your false beliefs? Yes, very sad.

With your false spin... no thanks.

You are lying.

More lying.

Lie... lie... lie... that is all that you do.

Paul says that there is ONE LORD (Eph 4:5).... is that the LORD GOD or is it the LORD JESUS CHRIST?

Who is THE LORD from heaven? 1 Cor 15:47

I do not lie. You will find out i speak facts.
Yes God is not called Lord-He is called Sovereign Lord in the OT- LORD does not belong in the OT-YHWH belongs in those spots. And you are not believing Paul he named the only God in that scripture-The Father.

kjw47

Banned
All men are born to die, but until they commit a sin how can a righteous man assign sin to them?
You are right about Jesus not being a part of any religion that came out of Rome.
He came out of Nazareth, via Bethlehem.

Catholicism came out of Rome, screwed it all up, years later the protestants saw that fact and ran, yet did not fix most errors. Catholicism is the tree trunk, 33,998 branches in a house divided it will not stand. A good tree produces good fruit, a rotten tree produces rotten fruit.

kjw47

Banned
Yes, your being brainwashed is very sad, indeed.

No, you shared your interpretation of things Jesus said.

No, what we reject is your interpretation of what He said.

So what?

False.

You're committing what is known as a genetic fallacy. Look it up.

No one said He was.

So what?

Says the member of yet another religion...

The errors you perceive are a result of your brainwashing, not a result of error on the part of the translators.

We are Christians. That makes us part of one religion, not multiple. Different denominations, perhaps, but denominations are not religions.

You, on the other hand, are part of a cult, a different religion altogether.

No, they don't.

Your words are not scripture, nor are they Jesus' words.

Nope. We completely accept what Christ said. All of it. Things like:

Thus Saith the Lord: If we count how many times the Old Testament prophets said, "Thus says the Lord" we find them using that phrase, in the New King James Version of the Bible, about 420 times. The New Testament on the other hand, never once records that phrase. Jesus Christ, with all the red ink devoted to recording His words, never once used that ubiquitous phrase, "Thus saith the Lord." Rather, Jesus proclaims, "I say to you," in the Gospels! Not a single "Thus says the Lord," but rather, "I say to you," 135 times. The following chart demonstrates biblically that these two phrases, Thus saith the Lord, and I say unto you, indicate the same thing, that God is speaking. For Jesus Christ made it clear that He Himself was at the heart of His message. Unlike the righteous priests and kings, prophets and the apostles, the Lord came to teach us about Himself:

Christ's Self-focus:

• "Follow Me" 19x Mt. 4:19; 8:22; 10:38; 16:24; 19:21; Mk. 1:17; 2:14; 8:34; 10:21; Lk. 5:27; 9:59; 18:22; Jn. 1:43; 8:12; 10:27; 12:26; 13:36; 21:19, 22
  • Pray and act "in My name" 18x Mt. 7:22; 18:5; 18:20; [24:5]; Mk. 9:37, 39, 41; [13:6]; Lk. 9:48; [21:8]; 24:47; Jn. 14:13-14; 15:16; 16:23-24, 26; Acts 9:15
  • "the Holy Spirit" comes "in My name" Jn. 14:26
  • "for My name's sake" leave family and property Mt. 19:29; or even be killed 5x Mt. 24:9; [Lk. 21:12, 17;] Jn. 15:21; Acts 9:16
  • Believe in the "name of the… Son" and "in the Son" 3x Jn. 3:18, 36; 9:35 and "in Him [Jesus]" 4x Jn. 3:18; 6:29, 40; 8:31
  • "believe in Me" 14x Mt. 18:6; Mk. 9:42; Jn. 3:15-16, 18; 6:35, 47; 7:38; 11:25, 26; 12:44, 46; 14:1, 12; 16:8; 17:20
  • You "are sanctified by faith in Me" Acts 26:18
  • Live "in Me" Jn. 11:26
  • "come after Me" Mk. 8:34; Lk. 14:27
  • Abide "in Me" Jn. 15:2, 4:5, 7 "abide in Me" or else Jn. 15:6 "abide in My love" Jn. 15:9-10
  • "where two or three are gathered" Jesus is "there in the midst of them" Mt. 18:20
  • So too: "I [Jesus, will abide] in you" Jn. 15:4-5
  • "know that I am He" Jn. 8:28 or "if you do not believe that I am He you will die in your sins" Jn. 8:24
  • Do things "for My sake" Mt. 10:22, 39; even lose your life "for My sake" 4x Mt. 16:25; Mk. 8:35; 10:29; Lk. 6:22
  • "I never knew you, depart from Me" Mt. 7:23
  • "I am willing; be cleansed" Mt. 8:3; Mk.. 1:41
  • "confess Me" Mt. 10:32; Lk. 12:8
  • Do not deny "Me" 7x Mt. 10:33; 26:34; Mk. 14:30, 72; Lk. 12:9; 22:34; Jn. 13:38
  • Do not be "ashamed of Me" Mk. 8:38; Lk. 9:26 nor "My words"
  • "love Me" 5x Jn. 14:15, 21, 23-24, 28
  • Do not reject "Me" Lk. 10:16; Jn. 12:48
  • "He who is not with Me is against Me" Lk. 11:23
  • Love Me "more than" your family members Mt. 10:37; [Lk. 14:26]
  • "I… have loved you" Jn. 15:9, 12
  • Be "worthy of Me" Mt. 10:37-38
  • "Come to Me" 5x Mt. 11:28; Lk. 6:47; Jn. 5:40; 6:35; 7:37
  • "I will give you rest" Mt. 11:28
  • "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light" Mt. 11:30
  • I am "greater than the temple" "than Jonah" "than Solomon" Mt. 12:6, 41-42
  • I am "Lord even of the Sabbath" Mt. 12:8; Mk. 2:28; Lk. 6:5 [Lord of God's Ten Commandments]
  • Thus He says keep "My commandments" 4x Jn. 14:15, 21; 15:10, 12
  • "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you" Jn. 15:14
  • "keep My word" Jn. 14:23-24
  • "He who is not with Me is against Me" Mt. 12:30
  • The angels are "His angels" Mt. 13:41; 16:27 and He commands "His angels" Mt. 24:31; Mk. 13:27
  • The kingdom is "His kingdom" Mt. 13:41 and He calls it "My kingdom" Lk. 22:30
  • Jesus called it "My church" Mt. 16:18 and believers are "My sheep" Jn. 10:14, 27 and they are "His elect" Mt. 24:31; Mk. 13:27
  • Paul is a "vessel of Mine to bear My name" Acts 9:15
  • "all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine" Jn. 17:10
  • "My peace I give" Jn. 14:27 "in Me you may have peace" Jn. 16:33
  • "My joy" should fill you Jn. 15:11
  • "Who do men say that I am?" Mt. 16:13; Mk. 8:27 "who do you say that I am?" Mt. 16:15
  • Receive "Me" Mt. 18:5; Mk. 9:37; Lk. 9:48
  • Heaven and earth will pass away but "My words" will never Mt. [5:18] 24:35; Mk. 13:31; Lk. 21:33
  • Tell others about Jesus Mk. 5:19
  • "you belong to Christ" Mk. 9:41
  • Hear "My sayings" and do them Lk. 6:47
  • Jesus has "His own glory" Lk. 9:26; [Jn. 2:11; 16:14] The Son is "glorified" 8x Jn. 11:4; 12:23; 13:31-32; [17:1, 5, 10 24]
  • "He who hears you hears Me" Lk. 10:16
  • Jesus expects praise, from stones if necessary Lk. 19:37-40
  • Return "to Me" Lk. 22:32
  • Be "My disciple" Lk. 14:27; Jn. 8:31; 15:8 Forsake all to "be My disciple" Lk. 14:33 "you are My disciples" Jn. 13:35
  • "I shall send… the [Holy] Spirit" Jn. 15:26; 16:7
  • The Holy Spirit "will testify of Me" Jn. 15:26
  • We read in John 5 and Luke 24 that "the Scriptures… testify of Me" Jn. 5:39; [Lk. 24:44]
  • "You [Apostles] also will bear witness [of Me] because you have been with Me" Jn. 15:27
  • Paul gives "testimony concerning Me" Acts 22:18; 23:11
  • "the Son gives life to whom He will" Jn. 5:21
  • "seek Me" Jn. 6:26
  • Serve "Me" Jn. 12:26
  • "all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father" Jn. 5:23
  • "I am the bread of life," "of heaven," "of God" Jn. 6: 32-33, 35, 41, [48,] 51
  • Just seeing Christ is reason enough to believe in Him Jn. 6:36 [56]
  • Drink "My blood" and eat "My flesh" Jn. 6:53-54, 56
  • "I will raise him up at the last day" Jn. 6:40 for He is the resurrection
  • "The world… hates Me" Jn. 7:7
  • "I am the light of the world" Jn. 8:12; 9:5; 12:46
  • "I bear witness of Myself" Jn. 8:13-14, 18
  • "know… Jesus Christ" for "eternal life" Jn. 17:3; [8:19; 10:10, 14]
  • "the Son makes you free" Jn. 8:36
  • "Abraham rejoiced to see My day" Jn. 8:56; "Before Abraham was, I AM" Jn. 8:58
  • Of believers, Christ said, "I know them" Jn. 10:27
  • "I give them eternal life" Jn. 10:28
  • "I am the resurrection and the life" Jn. 11:25
  • I "will draw all peoples to Myself" Jn. 12:32
  • "I will… receive you to Myself" Jn. 14:3
  • Be "Mine" Jn. 14:24
  • "I am the vine" Jn. 15:5
  • "without Me you can do nothing" Jn. 15:5
  • "Because I live, you will live also." Jn. 14:19
  • "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you" Jn. 15:16
  • Those who oppress Christians are "persecuting Me" Acts 9:4-5; 22:7-8; 26:14-15
  • "because they have not known… Me" Jn. 16:3
  • The Spirit "will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it" Jn. 16:14
  • "All things that the Father has are Mine" Jn. 16:15
  • "Whatever He [the Father] does, the Son does" Jn. 5:19
  • "the Father… loves you, because you have loved Me" Jn. 16:27
  • "If I will that he remain" Jn. 21:22
  • "I have overcome the world" Jn. 16:33
  • "I am the way" Jn. 14:6
  • "I am… the truth" Jn. 14:6
  • "I am… the life" Jn. 14:6
  • "I will… manifest Myself" Jn. 14:21

Scores of times Jesus uses the personal pronoun My with words like commandments, sake, words, lambs, sheep, peace, love, joy, voice, name, sayings, kingdom, angels, and church. Three examples powerfully illustrate the point. First, "Abraham rejoiced to see My day..." Secondly, "I know My sheep, and am known by My own." And thirdly, "Assuredly, I say to you... Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away." The prophets and John were the messengers; Jesus is the Message, the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and put Himself at the center of His message, because He is God.

You don't, though.

Yet you don't.

Yet you don't.

False.

Maybe you should look in a mirror...

Have a good life

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I do not lie.

Liar.

You will find out i speak facts.

Stop lying.

Yes God is not called Lord-He is called Sovereign Lord in the OT-

"The Lord your God..." ... how many times in the Bible?

LORD does not belong in the OT-YHWH belongs in those spots.

LORD refers to YHWH.

"Kurios" (greek) also means Lord, and is used of both Jesus and God.

And you are not believing Paul he named the only God in that scripture-The Father.

False.

Idolater

Catholicism came out of Rome, screwed it all up, years later the protestants saw that fact and ran, yet did not fix most errors. Catholicism is the tree trunk, 33,998 branches in a house divided it will not stand. A good tree produces good fruit, a rotten tree produces rotten fruit.
The first gen bishops (such as Timothy and Titus) were formed by the Apostles' own hands. The second gen were formed by the hands of the first gen bishops. The third gen bishops were formed by the hands of the second gen bishops.

And on and on. It's easy to trace lineage of the pastors holding the office established by Jesus's Apostles, they're called bishops, and they're all still made the same way as back then.

Your "teachers" are phony, fraud, fake, tricksters. You've been duped, hoodwinked, fooled. Run to the hills. Run for your life.

kjw47

Banned
Liar.

Stop lying.

"The Lord your God..." ... how many times in the Bible?

LORD refers to YHWH.

"Kurios" (greek) also means Lord, and is used of both Jesus and God.

False.

This is the last time i will tell you this Fact-- Every spot in the OT where GOD or LORD all capitols is the tetragramoton= YHWH was in the originals. Neither one of those titles belongs in Gods written word. By the will of satan men who had no right removed the name God put there to mislead, God put it there because he wants it there. Every scholar on earth knows its fact. And in the NT where the name belongs in the OT and its quoted the name belongs there as well. Even Jerome told the Pope Gods name belongs in the NT. The sad part about it all is those who keep the name out are misleading all using those altered translations to support satans will over Gods will. In their darkness those same ones condemned the only translators who had enough respect and love for Gods will to put the name back. These are 100% undeniable facts. The only reason God is called Kurios is because of altered translations.

kjw47

Banned
The first gen bishops (such as Timothy and Titus) were formed by the Apostles' own hands. The second gen were formed by the hands of the first gen bishops. The third gen bishops were formed by the hands of the second gen bishops.

And on and on. It's easy to trace lineage of the pastors holding the office established by Jesus's Apostles, they're called bishops, and they're all still made the same way as back then.

Your "teachers" are phony, fraud, fake, tricksters. You've been duped, hoodwinked, fooled. Run to the hills. Run for your life.

You are sadly mistaken. Jesus is the head of the congregation. It is him who appoints his real teachers.
What religion are you? Do not fear to tell the truth.