The teachings of Jesus-few know them.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
You must be an alien, its obvious you cant understand english.

Owing to my refined expertise in my native tongue, English (especially when it comes to thinking about the written word), it is very easy for me to observe 1) that you are persistently stonewalling against the elementary questions I've been asking you, 2) that you are shamelessly lying about that fact, trying (in futility) to whitewash your glaring failure to answer them, 3) that you are getting all riled up about that fact, and 4) that you are foolishly, asininely projecting onto me and others your own miserable stupidity and dismal linguistic failure when it comes to handling English (or what you call "english").

Try to compose yourself, you Christ-despising troll.

kjw47

Banned
Owing to my refined expertise in my native tongue, English (especially when it comes to thinking about the written word), it is very easy for me to observe 1) that you are persistently stonewalling against the elementary questions I've been asking you, 2) that you are shamelessly lying about that fact, trying (in futility) to whitewash your glaring failure to answer them, 3) that you are getting all riled up about that fact, and 4) that you are foolishly, asininely projecting onto me and others your own miserable stupidity and dismal linguistic failure when it comes to handling English (or what you call "english").

Try to compose yourself, you Christ-despising troll.

I explained in simple english, its you who refuse to accept my answers.

7djengo7

I explained in simple english, its you who refuse to accept my answers.
You've never answered the questions I've asked you. You continue to refuse to accept being reminded of the fact that you have not answered them. Your continuance in lying about that glaring fact is not going to make it disappear, or even diminish its glare.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Everything is meaningless to you unless you think its true.

False.

How sad for you.

Quit posturing.

I have proved much of what i said out of the bible.

No, you haven't. You've simply repeated your nonsense as if that makes it true.

Yes He erred in his thinking.

And because he erred, he made a false prophecy, which made him a false prophet.

He alone will stand in judgement for his life choices,

Wrong.

He will stand in judgement for misleading millions of people. Luke 12:35-48

best to worry about ones own life choices.

Yes, you should. You still haven't answered my question from earlier. Have you thought about what happens if you're wrong about your beliefs?

He did uncover many truths along with his errors.

You shouldn't follow men, only God.

Jesus said "Follow Me" 16 times in the New Testament. Either He was a liar, or He was a lunatic, or He was God. There are no other possibilities.

Who is perfect?

Jesus was and is and always will be, because He is God.

He again only had error filled trinity translations to go by.

All Bibles have errors in them that do not affect the story, the Plot, of the Bible.

That doesn't mean that God isn't Triune.

kjw47

Banned
False.

Quit posturing.

No, you haven't. You've simply repeated your nonsense as if that makes it true.

And because he erred, he made a false prophecy, which made him a false prophet.

Wrong.

He will stand in judgement for misleading millions of people. Luke 12:35-48

Yes, you should. You still haven't answered my question from earlier. Have you thought about what happens if you're wrong about your beliefs?

You shouldn't follow men, only God.

Jesus said "Follow Me" 16 times in the New Testament. Either He was a liar, or He was a lunatic, or He was God. There are no other possibilities.

Jesus was and is and always will be, because He is God.

All Bibles have errors in them that do not affect the story, the Plot, of the Bible.

That doesn't mean that God isn't Triune.

i know 10 year olds who can understand-all creation occurred at the beginning-Jesus is the firstborn of all creation. Its your teachers who have to twist it into error. All because the great apostasy by satans will put a capitol G God where a small g god belongs. Its even proven fact out of every Greek lexicon. Your scholars know its fact. They dont want to throw away the billions of dollars being taken each year.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
i know 10 year olds who can understand-

Knock off the personal attacks. Only warning before I do anything official.

all creation occurred at the beginning-

Correct.

Jesus is the firstborn of all creation.

Wrong.

Here's what scripture says:

For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. - Colossians 1:9-18 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians1:9-18&version=NKJV

This passage is showing the PRE-EMINENCE of Christ, meaning, He is BEFORE creation, not part of creation. He IS the Creator, not a created being Himself.

Its your teachers who have to twist it into error.

False.

All because the great apostasy by satans will put a capitol G God where a small g god belongs.

Pure fantasy meant to make yourself feel good.

Its even proven fact out of every Greek lexicon.

No, it's not.

Your scholars know its fact.

Begging the question.

No, they don't, because it's not a fact.

They dont

*don't

want to throw away the billions of dollars being taken each year.

More fantasy.

A house divided( 34,000) trinity based religions) will not stand.

There aren't "34,000 trinity based religions."

There's not even that many denominations of Christianity.

And again, ALL of them agree on at least one thing: Jesus is God.

7djengo7

Small g god isnt calling that one the God-capitol G God does in 99.9% of all cases.

What you wrote, here, is not even a sentence. Rather, it's gibberish. What is the matter with you? If you were trying to express some sort of cognitive content, alas, you've utterly failed to do so, and have further showcased yourself to be an illiterate loon who, more often than not, cannot string two or more words together meaningfully. Are you sure you're not the same deranged, Russellite mind that is behind the @NWL posts on TOL?? Your writing is awfully similar to the writing therein. I noticed that someone had asked you what your screen handle, "kjw47," stands for, and your response was:

they are my initials kjw--47 when i started talking online about spiritual matters..Have a nice day.

Are you really being honest when you say they are your "initials"? Are you referring to the initials of your personal first, middle, and last names? I ask because, knowing that you're a militant Russellite, it seems like a peculiar coincidence, at least, for your personal initials to happen to be K(ingdom) J(ehovah's) W(itness). In any case, having observed your brazenly dishonest conduct on TOL, I, for one, am not about to assume you are being honest in anything that you post.

I had asked you:

You say Jesus is a god. Is Jehovah a god? [Yes or No?]

kjw47: <NO ANSWER>

I had asked you:

Also, since you say Jesus is a god, whose god would you say Jesus is? [Yes or No?]

kjw47

Banned
Knock off the personal attacks. Only warning before I do anything official.

Correct.

Wrong.

Here's what scripture says:

For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. - Colossians 1:9-18 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians1:9-18&version=NKJV

This passage is showing the PRE-EMINENCE of Christ, meaning, He is BEFORE creation, not part of creation. He IS the Creator, not a created being Himself.

False.

Pure fantasy meant to make yourself feel good.

No, it's not.

Begging the question.

No, they don't, because it's not a fact.

*don't

More fantasy.

There aren't "34,000 trinity based religions."

There's not even that many denominations of Christianity.

And again, ALL of them agree on at least one thing: Jesus is God.

Its not enough to agree on one thing. Jesus religion agrees on 100% of Gods 1 truth. Dont forget Jesus promised to his real teachers that holy spirit would guide them into all truth. So the problem remains--Every religion claiming to be christian, no matter how many all claim to have holy spirit--The holy spirit is not causing the confusion, its lack of it that is. Jesus is with 1 single religion-United in love, peace and all of Gods 1 truth.

kjw47

Banned
What you wrote, here, is not even a sentence. Rather, it's gibberish. What is the matter with you? If you were trying to express some sort of cognitive content, alas, you've utterly failed to do so, and have further showcased yourself to be an illiterate loon who, more often than not, cannot string two or more words together meaningfully. Are you sure you're not the same deranged, Russellite mind that is behind the @NWL posts on TOL?? Your writing is awfully similar to the writing therein. I noticed that someone had asked you what your screen handle, "kjw47," stands for, and your response was:

Are you really being honest when you say they are your "initials"? Are you referring to the initials of your personal first, middle, and last names? I ask because, knowing that you're a militant Russellite, it seems like a peculiar coincidence, at least, for your personal initials to happen to be K(ingdom) J(ehovah's) W(itness). In any case, having observed your brazenly dishonest conduct on TOL, I, for one, am not about to assume you are being honest in anything that you post.

I had asked you:

I had asked you:

kjw47:
<NO ANSWER>

Yes they are my initials, i would not lie about such a trivial thing.

Jesus is god to none. He has godlike qualities because the true God did all the powerful works through him-Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6--small g god is not calling that one the God-Satan is called plain Theos at 2Cor 4:4 he is not The God, God is called Ho Theos at 2 Cor 4:4 to show the difference, same at John 1:1--true God called Ho Theos, the word called plain Theos to show the difference.
Dont you ever say i have been dishonest.