The teachings of Jesus-few know them.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Its not enough to agree on one thing. Jesus religion agrees on 100% of Gods 1 truth.

Nice job contradicting yourself.

]Dont forget Jesus promised to his real teachers that holy spirit would guide them into all truth.

He also warned against people coming in His name, preaching false doctrine.

So the problem remains--Every religion claiming to be christian, no matter how many all claim to have holy spirit--The holy spirit is not causing the confusion, its lack of it that is. Jesus is with 1 single religion-United in love, peace and all of Gods 1 truth.

Says the one preaching false doctrine...

I dont need to

So you refuse to consider the possibility that you might be wrong?

i know 100% the JW,s have Jesus, the real Jesus.

And what if you're wrong? What then?

Jesus is god to none.

You're right. Because He is God to all.

Also, Thomas would like to have a word with you:

Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came.The other disciples therefore said to him, “We have seen the Lord.” So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.”And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!”Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” - John 20:24-29 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John20:24-29&version=NKJV

By the way, did you notice that Jesus already knew about Thomas's unbelief, and his demand for specific evidence that it was Christ? That shows Christ's omniscience (in other words, He's God).

He has godlike qualities

Because He IS God.

because the true God did all the powerful works through him-Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6--

Yes. So what?

small g god is not calling that one the God-

No idea what you're referring to here.

Satan is called . . . at 2Cor 4:4

Saying it doesn't make it so.

plain Theos

The Greek word "theos" doesn't necessarily refer to different beings just because the word "the" isn't present.

he is not The God,

Duh.

God is called Ho Theos at 2 Cor 4:4

Yes. And?

to show the difference, same at John 1:1--true God called Ho Theos, the word called plain Theos to show the difference.

Nope.

"[ho] [logos] [en] [pros] [ton] [theon] [kai] [theos] [en] [ho] [logos]"
"[the] [logos] [was] [with] [the] [God] [and] [God] [was] [the] [logos]"

Granville Sharp rule applies, thus, both "the God" and "God" here refer to the same entity.

Don't you ever say i

*I

have been dishonest.

You ARE dishonest. Your unwillingness to consider that you might be wrong proves it.

kjw47

Banned
Nice job contradicting yourself.

He also warned against people coming in His name, preaching false doctrine.

Says the one preaching false doctrine...

So you refuse to consider the possibility that you might be wrong?

And what if you're wrong? What then?

You're right. Because He is God to all.

Also, Thomas would like to have a word with you:

Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came.The other disciples therefore said to him, “We have seen the Lord.” So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.”And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!”Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” - John 20:24-29 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John20:24-29&version=NKJV

By the way, did you notice that Jesus already knew about Thomas's unbelief, and his demand for specific evidence that it was Christ? That shows Christ's omniscience (in other words, He's God).

Because He IS God.

Yes. So what?

No idea what you're referring to here.

The Greek word "theos" doesn't necessarily refer to different beings just because the word "the" isn't present.

Duh.

Yes. And?

Nope.

"[ho] [logos] [en] [pros] [ton] [theon] [kai] [theos] [en] [ho] [logos]"
"[the] [logos] [was] [with] [the] [God] [and] [God] [was] [the] [logos]"

Granville Sharp rule applies, thus, both "the God" and "God" here refer to the same entity.

*I

You ARE dishonest. Your unwillingness to consider that you might be wrong proves it.

I showed 8 teachings from Jesus that prove who is who. You wont believe him over the errors you do believe and were taught.
You will find out different, Granville sharp is full of error as all trinity religions are and all who listen to them. The 8 teachings i showed prove they contradict Jesus to the core.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
.. Jesus promised to his real teachers that holy spirit would guide them into all truth
Right and we've already established that your teachers are fake
. So the problem remains--Every religion claiming to be christian, no matter how many all claim to have holy spirit--The holy spirit is not causing the confusion, its lack of it that is. Jesus is with 1 single religion-United in love, peace and all of Gods 1 truth.
The Eucharist was celebrated regularly by every Christian for 1500 years. One bread, one body.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I showed 8 teachings from Jesus that prove who is who.

Wrong. You show 8 things Jesus said that you THINK prove your position, when in reality, and in the greater context of the rest of the Bible, prove the exact opposite, showing your position to be completely false. Talk about twisting scripture to fit your beliefs!

You won't believe him

I do believe Him. I believe what He said throughout the Bible, not just what He said in a few passages that you claim support your position, when they actually don't.

You, on the other hand, won't even acknowledge what He said.

over the errors you do believe and were taught.

I hope that any errors I actually do believe are pointed out to me by those around me.

Christ being God is not an error in my beliefs, And I have considered what it would mean if Christ were not God.

You, on the other hand, refuse to even consider that you MIGHT be in error! Not "consider that you ARE in error," but that you MIGHT be in error!

How intellectually dishonest can you be!?

You will find out different,

One of the things my pastor said was that when He gets to Heaven, he wants to ask God if there was anything that he taught that was in error. He's there now, and has probably asked it already, but that's the attitude we should have. Not "I don't need to consider whether I'm wrong because I know I'm right."

Granville sharp is full of error

You don't even know what you're talking about, just spouting whatever you think will work as an attack against the triune position!

The Granville Sharp rule is a RULE of grammar, named after a man, Granville Sharp that describes

as all trinity religions are

There is one true religion, and that's Christianity, which asserts that God is triune.

Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult that rejects the deity of Christ, it is not part of Christianity, despite it using the Bible.

and all who listen to them.

False.

The 8 teachings i showed prove they contradict Jesus to the core.

The "teachings" you posted are just your personal beliefs that are shown to be wrong by Scripture.

kjw47

Banned
Right and we've already established that your teachers are fake

The Eucharist was celebrated regularly by every Christian for 1500 years. One bread, one body.

No you believe they are fake because you believe errors over Jesus. Jesus religion died when they were murdering all the followers, the son of peredition stood up until these last days.

kjw47

Banned
Wrong. You show 8 things Jesus said that you THINK prove your position, when in reality, and in the greater context of the rest of the Bible, prove the exact opposite, showing your position to be completely false. Talk about twisting scripture to fit your beliefs!

I do believe Him. I believe what He said throughout the Bible, not just what He said in a few passages that you claim support your position, when they actually don't.

You, on the other hand, won't even acknowledge what He said.

I hope that any errors I actually do believe are pointed out to me by those around me.

Christ being God is not an error in my beliefs, And I have considered what it would mean if Christ were not God.

You, on the other hand, refuse to even consider that you MIGHT be in error! Not "consider that you ARE in error," but that you MIGHT be in error!

How intellectually dishonest can you be!?

One of the things my pastor said was that when He gets to Heaven, he wants to ask God if there was anything that he taught that was in error. He's there now, and has probably asked it already, but that's the attitude we should have. Not "I don't need to consider whether I'm wrong because I know I'm right."

You don't even know what you're talking about, just spouting whatever you think will work as an attack against the triune position!

The Granville Sharp rule is a RULE of grammar, named after a man, Granville Sharp that describes

There is one true religion, and that's Christianity, which asserts that God is triune.

Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult that rejects the deity of Christ, it is not part of Christianity, despite it using the Bible.

False.

The "teachings" you posted are just your personal beliefs that are shown to be wrong by Scripture.

The bible doesnt contradict itself. God doesnt contradict himself. Only trinity translations contradict truth. It teaches 2 different Gods. 2 different truths. all 8 teachings i showed you from Jesus are in your bible to.

Right Divider

Body part
The bible doesnt contradict itself.
No, but your interpretation does.
God doesnt contradict himself.
No, He does not.
Only trinity translations contradict truth.
That is a lie. Does God want you to lie?
It teaches 2 different Gods.
Another lie.
2 different truths.
Another lie... you're just full of lies.
all 8 teachings i showed you from Jesus are in your bible to.
The entire Bible are the "teachings of Jesus", since He is God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The bible doesnt

*doesn't

contradict itself.

Agreed.

God doesnt

Supra.

contradict himself.

Agreed.

Only trinity translations contradict truth.

It teaches 2 different Gods.

No, it doesn't. It teaches one God, who is three Persons.

2 different truths.

No, it doesn't.

*All

8 teachings i

*I

showed you from Jesus are in your bible

*Bible

*too.

And no, it teaches that Jesus is God, not whatever nonsense you're promoting.

kjw47

Banned
No, but your interpretation does.

No, He does not.

That is a lie. Does God want you to lie?

Another lie.

Another lie... you're just full of lies.

The entire Bible are the "teachings of Jesus", since He is God.

Here are Jesus and Paul telling all who the true God is-John 4:22-24, 1 Cor 8:5-6--only the Father is named. Its the reason why only the Fathers will gets done. So i did not lie, its your error filled translations that are misleading 2 billion to break Gods #1 commandment daily. By satans will to take all he can with him. The same reason Gods name is removed in your translations, by satans will to mislead. So its not me lying. Its your lack of believing the one you say you follow, like my OP shows.

kjw47

Banned
*doesn't

Agreed.

Supra.

Agreed.

No, it doesn't. It teaches one God, who is three Persons.

No, it doesn't.

*All

*I

*Bible

*too.

And no, it teaches that Jesus is God, not whatever nonsense you're promoting.

Ok, show us the trinity here( John 4:22-24--1 Cor 8:5-6)--Jesus and Paul both showing who God is, only the Father is named. Its the reason only the Fathers will gets done= 0 equality. If one claims to be a follower of Jesus, they should believe him.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Gods name is removed in your translations, by satans will to mislead.

Why does your New World "Translation" remove God's name, 'Lord,' from Mark 12:29, and other places?

Your fake "Bible":
Jesus answered: “The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah,

An actual Bible:
Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

1 Cor 8:5-6-
Is God the Father not Lord?

You are a lying despiser and enemy of Jehovah; you're not a worshiper of Jehovah.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Here are Jesus and Paul telling all who the true God is-John 4:22-24, 1 Cor 8:5-6--only the Father is named.

False.

Its the reason why only the Fathers will gets done.

False.

So i did not lie,

Liar.

its your error filled translations that are misleading 2 billion to break Gods #1 commandment daily.

Liar.

By satans will to take all he can with him.

He's doing a pretty good job of it with you.

The same reason Gods name is removed in your translations, by satans will to mislead.

Liar.

So its not me lying.

Liar.

Its your lack of believing the one you say you follow, like my OP shows.

False.

Ok, show us the trinity here( John 4:22-24--1 Cor 8:5-6)--

Why? I've already addressed these verses MULTIPLE TIMES already.

Jesus and Paul both showing who God is, only the Father is named.

False.

Its the reason only the Fathers will gets done= 0 equality.

False.

If one claims to be a follower of Jesus, they should believe him.

Then why don't you believe the literal hundreds of verses where I showed you what His words are?

Thus Saith the Lord: If we count how many times the Old Testament prophets said, "Thus says the Lord" we find them using that phrase, in the New King James Version of the Bible, about 420 times. The New Testament on the other hand, never once records that phrase. Jesus Christ, with all the red ink devoted to recording His words, never once used that ubiquitous phrase, "Thus saith the Lord." Rather, Jesus proclaims, "I say to you," in the Gospels! Not a single "Thus says the Lord," but rather, "I say to you," 135 times. The following chart demonstrates biblically that these two phrases, Thus saith the Lord, and I say unto you, indicate the same thing, that God is speaking. For Jesus Christ made it clear that He Himself was at the heart of His message. Unlike the righteous priests and kings, prophets and the apostles, the Lord came to teach us about Himself:

Christ's Self-focus:

• "Follow Me" 19x Mt. 4:19; 8:22; 10:38; 16:24; 19:21; Mk. 1:17; 2:14; 8:34; 10:21; Lk. 5:27; 9:59; 18:22; Jn. 1:43; 8:12; 10:27; 12:26; 13:36; 21:19, 22
  • Pray and act "in My name" 18x Mt. 7:22; 18:5; 18:20; [24:5]; Mk. 9:37, 39, 41; [13:6]; Lk. 9:48; [21:8]; 24:47; Jn. 14:13-14; 15:16; 16:23-24, 26; Acts 9:15
  • "the Holy Spirit" comes "in My name" Jn. 14:26
  • "for My name's sake" leave family and property Mt. 19:29; or even be killed 5x Mt. 24:9; [Lk. 21:12, 17;] Jn. 15:21; Acts 9:16
  • Believe in the "name of the… Son" and "in the Son" 3x Jn. 3:18, 36; 9:35 and "in Him [Jesus]" 4x Jn. 3:18; 6:29, 40; 8:31
  • "believe in Me" 14x Mt. 18:6; Mk. 9:42; Jn. 3:15-16, 18; 6:35, 47; 7:38; 11:25, 26; 12:44, 46; 14:1, 12; 16:8; 17:20
  • You "are sanctified by faith in Me" Acts 26:18
  • Live "in Me" Jn. 11:26
  • "come after Me" Mk. 8:34; Lk. 14:27
  • Abide "in Me" Jn. 15:2, 4:5, 7 "abide in Me" or else Jn. 15:6 "abide in My love" Jn. 15:9-10
  • "where two or three are gathered" Jesus is "there in the midst of them" Mt. 18:20
  • So too: "I [Jesus, will abide] in you" Jn. 15:4-5
  • "know that I am He" Jn. 8:28 or "if you do not believe that I am He you will die in your sins" Jn. 8:24
  • Do things "for My sake" Mt. 10:22, 39; even lose your life "for My sake" 4x Mt. 16:25; Mk. 8:35; 10:29; Lk. 6:22
  • "I never knew you, depart from Me" Mt. 7:23
  • "I am willing; be cleansed" Mt. 8:3; Mk.. 1:41
  • "confess Me" Mt. 10:32; Lk. 12:8
  • Do not deny "Me" 7x Mt. 10:33; 26:34; Mk. 14:30, 72; Lk. 12:9; 22:34; Jn. 13:38
  • Do not be "ashamed of Me" Mk. 8:38; Lk. 9:26 nor "My words"
  • "love Me" 5x Jn. 14:15, 21, 23-24, 28
  • Do not reject "Me" Lk. 10:16; Jn. 12:48
  • "He who is not with Me is against Me" Lk. 11:23
  • Love Me "more than" your family members Mt. 10:37; [Lk. 14:26]
  • "I… have loved you" Jn. 15:9, 12
  • Be "worthy of Me" Mt. 10:37-38
  • "Come to Me" 5x Mt. 11:28; Lk. 6:47; Jn. 5:40; 6:35; 7:37
  • "I will give you rest" Mt. 11:28
  • "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light" Mt. 11:30
  • I am "greater than the temple" "than Jonah" "than Solomon" Mt. 12:6, 41-42
  • I am "Lord even of the Sabbath" Mt. 12:8; Mk. 2:28; Lk. 6:5 [Lord of God's Ten Commandments]
  • Thus He says keep "My commandments" 4x Jn. 14:15, 21; 15:10, 12
  • "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you" Jn. 15:14
  • "keep My word" Jn. 14:23-24
  • "He who is not with Me is against Me" Mt. 12:30
  • The angels are "His angels" Mt. 13:41; 16:27 and He commands "His angels" Mt. 24:31; Mk. 13:27
  • The kingdom is "His kingdom" Mt. 13:41 and He calls it "My kingdom" Lk. 22:30
  • Jesus called it "My church" Mt. 16:18 and believers are "My sheep" Jn. 10:14, 27 and they are "His elect" Mt. 24:31; Mk. 13:27
  • Paul is a "vessel of Mine to bear My name" Acts 9:15
  • "all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine" Jn. 17:10
  • "My peace I give" Jn. 14:27 "in Me you may have peace" Jn. 16:33
  • "My joy" should fill you Jn. 15:11
  • "Who do men say that I am?" Mt. 16:13; Mk. 8:27 "who do you say that I am?" Mt. 16:15
  • Receive "Me" Mt. 18:5; Mk. 9:37; Lk. 9:48
  • Heaven and earth will pass away but "My words" will never Mt. [5:18] 24:35; Mk. 13:31; Lk. 21:33
  • Tell others about Jesus Mk. 5:19
  • "you belong to Christ" Mk. 9:41
  • Hear "My sayings" and do them Lk. 6:47
  • Jesus has "His own glory" Lk. 9:26; [Jn. 2:11; 16:14] The Son is "glorified" 8x Jn. 11:4; 12:23; 13:31-32; [17:1, 5, 10 24]
  • "He who hears you hears Me" Lk. 10:16
  • Jesus expects praise, from stones if necessary Lk. 19:37-40
  • Return "to Me" Lk. 22:32
  • Be "My disciple" Lk. 14:27; Jn. 8:31; 15:8 Forsake all to "be My disciple" Lk. 14:33 "you are My disciples" Jn. 13:35
  • "I shall send… the [Holy] Spirit" Jn. 15:26; 16:7
  • The Holy Spirit "will testify of Me" Jn. 15:26
  • We read in John 5 and Luke 24 that "the Scriptures… testify of Me" Jn. 5:39; [Lk. 24:44]
  • "You [Apostles] also will bear witness [of Me] because you have been with Me" Jn. 15:27
  • Paul gives "testimony concerning Me" Acts 22:18; 23:11
  • "the Son gives life to whom He will" Jn. 5:21
  • "seek Me" Jn. 6:26
  • Serve "Me" Jn. 12:26
  • "all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father" Jn. 5:23
  • "I am the bread of life," "of heaven," "of God" Jn. 6: 32-33, 35, 41, [48,] 51
  • Just seeing Christ is reason enough to believe in Him Jn. 6:36 [56]
  • Drink "My blood" and eat "My flesh" Jn. 6:53-54, 56
  • "I will raise him up at the last day" Jn. 6:40 for He is the resurrection
  • "The world… hates Me" Jn. 7:7
  • "I am the light of the world" Jn. 8:12; 9:5; 12:46
  • "I bear witness of Myself" Jn. 8:13-14, 18
  • "know… Jesus Christ" for "eternal life" Jn. 17:3; [8:19; 10:10, 14]
  • "the Son makes you free" Jn. 8:36
  • "Abraham rejoiced to see My day" Jn. 8:56; "Before Abraham was, I AM" Jn. 8:58
  • Of believers, Christ said, "I know them" Jn. 10:27
  • "I give them eternal life" Jn. 10:28
  • "I am the resurrection and the life" Jn. 11:25
  • I "will draw all peoples to Myself" Jn. 12:32
  • "I will… receive you to Myself" Jn. 14:3
  • Be "Mine" Jn. 14:24
  • "I am the vine" Jn. 15:5
  • "without Me you can do nothing" Jn. 15:5
  • "Because I live, you will live also." Jn. 14:19
  • "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you" Jn. 15:16
  • Those who oppress Christians are "persecuting Me" Acts 9:4-5; 22:7-8; 26:14-15
  • "because they have not known… Me" Jn. 16:3
  • The Spirit "will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it" Jn. 16:14
  • "All things that the Father has are Mine" Jn. 16:15
  • "Whatever He [the Father] does, the Son does" Jn. 5:19
  • "the Father… loves you, because you have loved Me" Jn. 16:27
  • "If I will that he remain" Jn. 21:22
  • "I have overcome the world" Jn. 16:33
  • "I am the way" Jn. 14:6
  • "I am… the truth" Jn. 14:6
  • "I am… the life" Jn. 14:6
  • "I will… manifest Myself" Jn. 14:21

Scores of times Jesus uses the personal pronoun My with words like commandments, sake, words, lambs, sheep, peace, love, joy, voice, name, sayings, kingdom, angels, and church. Three examples powerfully illustrate the point. First, "Abraham rejoiced to see My day..." Secondly, "I know My sheep, and am known by My own." And thirdly, "Assuredly, I say to you... Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away." The prophets and John were the messengers; Jesus is the Message, the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and put Himself at the center of His message, because He is God.

Bob Enyart's Gospel of John Bible study...-Bob Enyart, KGOV.com
Pastor, Denver Bible Church

kjw47

Banned
If we were to read what Jesus teaches and reason for ourselves the facts of those words without ever being taught anything prior--We could easily see what is true. But since so many are taught error, they outright refuse to believe Jesus over those errors, like this following example
Matthew 28:18-19--Jesus teaches--all authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.
Now if one could use the proper reasoning without errors taught to them they find this fact--If Jesus were God he would already have all authority in heaven and on earth. And that one that must be superior to him gave him that authority.
Same as we find with the kingship--God is king of eternity. As a gift from the ancient of days( YHWH(Jehovah) one like the son of man( created) was appointed a kingship( Daniel 7:13-15) for his ransom sacrifice in behalf of many, But 1 Cor 15:24-28 says that Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself-Why? Because the Father is his God just like ours-John 20:17, Rev 3:12, Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17, 1 Peter 1:3-- all his real teachers teach that fact. It can only be reasoned that if Jesus were God he was already king of Eternity and couldnt be appointed. And all who know anything knows God does not have a God, its ludacris to believe he does.
I shared many facts with all of you--you reject truth and believe the errors put in your translations that absolutely contradict Jesus. One should be very concerned when i showed them the fact that by satans will wicked men removed Gods personal name in nearly 7000 places to mislead--Its a guarantee only those supporting satans will over Gods will who put his name there because he wants it there, keep that name out to mislead all listening to them=2Cor 11:12-15

I also shared facts that the Abrahamic God served by Moses and the Israelite religion to this day is a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah) They serve the true living God= 0 doubt.

One must choose who they believe-Jesus or the ones contradicting his truths and facts.
Who will you believe? Eternal life is on the line, the Father only accepts those who worship him in spirit and TRUTH-John 4:22-24

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If we were to read what Jesus teaches and reason for ourselves the facts of those words without ever being taught anything prior--We could easily see what is true.

No need to reason it out. It's pretty clear on it's own.

But since so many are taught error,

You mean, like you've been?

they outright refuse to believe Jesus over those errors,

Like you do? See post #172.

like this following example
Matthew 28:18-19--Jesus teaches--all authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.

How about quoting it, for once, instead of just making the reference to it?

Matthew 28:18-20:
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

"... in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit..."

Singular authority of THREE distinct Persons.

Oh, and the Granville Sharp Rule applies here too, by the way...

"The Father" and "the Son" and "The Holy Spirit"

Not:

"The Father and Son and Holy Spirit"

Now if one could use the proper reasoning without errors taught to them they find this fact--If Jesus were God he would already have all authority in heaven and on earth.

This is what happens when you don't know what scripture says.

Philippians 2:7:
"but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men."

The word used there literally means "to empty" (the Greek text is much shorter, saying "[but] [Himself] [emptied] [(the) form] [of a servant] [having taken] [in] [(the) likeness] [of men] [having been made]").

Christ EMPTIED Himself when He, being God, came from Heaven, taking upon Himself the form of a bondservant, coming in the likeness (the form) of a man.

Another verse that's relevant is this one:

John 1:14:
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

The word used here is a verb that means "to dwell in a tent." Literally, He "tabernacled among us."

Tabernacle.... where have I heard that word before... OH!

Exodus 26:1:
“Moreover you shall make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine woven linen and blue, purple, and scarlet thread; with artistic designs of cherubim you shall weave them.

Instead of dwelling in a literal tent, like He did with Israel, Christ tabernacled in a tent (figuratively) made of human flesh and blood.

And that one that must be superior to him gave him that authority.

Yes, Jesus' Father is positionally above Christ.

No trinitarian denies this.

The problem is that you assume that because there's an authority structure within the Godhead, that therefore God is not triune.

It's a negative inference fallacy.

Same as we find with the kingship-

I find that the relationship between a man and his son is more fitting:

A man is human.
He has a son, who is also human.

The father and son, while being equal in their humanity, are not equal in their position. The father has authority over the son.

In the same way, The Father is God.
He has a Son, who is also God.

The Father and the Son, who are equal in being God, are not equal in their position. The Father has authority over the Son.

-God is king of eternity.

Whatever that means...

As a gift from the ancient of days( YHWH(Jehovah) one like the son of man( created) was appointed a kingship( Daniel 7:13-15) for his ransom sacrifice in behalf of many, But 1 Cor 15:24-28 says that Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself-Why? Because the Father is his God just like ours-John 20:17, Rev 3:12, Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17, 1 Peter 1:3-- all his real teachers teach that fact. It can only be reasoned that if Jesus were God he was already king of Eternity and couldnt be appointed. And all who know anything knows God does not have a God, its ludacris to believe he does.

Your atrocious spelling, grammar, and punctuation make this nearly impossible to read.

The Son of Man (needs to be capitalized, because it's a title, and in fact was Jesus' favorite title for Himself) was appointed king over Israel, because it was God's plan for His nation to have an everlasting kingdom, and so, the Son was chosen to be the everlasting King of Israel.

Just because Jesus will submit Himself to the Father doesn't mean He isn't God.

I shared many facts with all of you-

You've shared nothing but opinions, so quit posturing.

-you reject truth

No, we reject your false teaching.

and believe the errors put in your translations

The supposed errors you think exist do not, in fact, exist.

that absolutely contradict Jesus.

One should be very concerned when i showed them the fact that by satans will wicked men removed Gods personal name in nearly 7000 places to mislead-

Saying "it's a fact!" doesn't make it so.
Saying "it was by Satan's will" doesn't make it so.
Saying the men were "wicked men" doesn't make it so.
Saying "it was to mislead" doesn't make it so.

-Its a guarantee only those supporting satans will over Gods will who put his name there because he wants it there, keep that name out to mislead all listening to them=2Cor 11:12-15

I also shared facts

Again, you've shared nothing but your personal opinions.

that the Abrahamic God served by Moses and the Israelite religion

It's called "Judaism."

And no, Israel does not currently serve God.

to this day is a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)

Yes, trinitarians agree that there is only one God.

He is a single God.

But He is not singular!

He is a plurality, three Persons in one Being.

They serve the true living God= 0 doubt.

No, they don't, currently. Israel was cut off in Acts 9. Paul says so.

One must choose who they believe-Jesus or the ones contradicting his truths and facts.

Yes, we agree!

The problem is that YOU are the one contradicting Him, while WE are the one's who believe Jesus' words. Words like these:

Thus Saith the Lord: If we count how many times the Old Testament prophets said, "Thus says the Lord" we find them using that phrase, in the New King James Version of the Bible, about 420 times. The New Testament on the other hand, never once records that phrase. Jesus Christ, with all the red ink devoted to recording His words, never once used that ubiquitous phrase, "Thus saith the Lord." Rather, Jesus proclaims, "I say to you," in the Gospels! Not a single "Thus says the Lord," but rather, "I say to you," 135 times. The following chart demonstrates biblically that these two phrases, Thus saith the Lord, and I say unto you, indicate the same thing, that God is speaking. For Jesus Christ made it clear that He Himself was at the heart of His message. Unlike the righteous priests and kings, prophets and the apostles, the Lord came to teach us about Himself:

Christ's Self-focus:

• "Follow Me" 19x Mt. 4:19; 8:22; 10:38; 16:24; 19:21; Mk. 1:17; 2:14; 8:34; 10:21; Lk. 5:27; 9:59; 18:22; Jn. 1:43; 8:12; 10:27; 12:26; 13:36; 21:19, 22
  • Pray and act "in My name" 18x Mt. 7:22; 18:5; 18:20; [24:5]; Mk. 9:37, 39, 41; [13:6]; Lk. 9:48; [21:8]; 24:47; Jn. 14:13-14; 15:16; 16:23-24, 26; Acts 9:15
  • "for My name's sake" leave family and property Mt. 19:29; or even be killed 5x Mt. 24:9; [Lk. 21:12, 17;] Jn. 15:21; Acts 9:16
  • Believe in the "name of the… Son" and "in the Son" 3x Jn. 3:18, 36; 9:35 and "in Him [Jesus]" 4x Jn. 3:18; 6:29, 40; 8:31
  • "believe in Me" 14x Mt. 18:6; Mk. 9:42; Jn. 3:15-16, 18; 6:35, 47; 7:38; 11:25, 26; 12:44, 46; 14:1, 12; 16:8; 17:20
  • Abide "in Me" Jn. 15:2, 4:5, 7 "abide in Me" or else Jn. 15:6 "abide in My love" Jn. 15:9-10
  • "where two or three are gathered" Jesus is "there in the midst of them" Mt. 18:20
  • "know that I am He" Jn. 8:28 or "if you do not believe that I am He you will die in your sins" Jn. 8:24
  • Do things "for My sake" Mt. 10:22, 39; even lose your life "for My sake" 4x Mt. 16:25; Mk. 8:35; 10:29; Lk. 6:22
  • Do not deny "Me" 7x Mt. 10:33; 26:34; Mk. 14:30, 72; Lk. 12:9; 22:34; Jn. 13:38
  • I am "Lord even of the Sabbath" Mt. 12:8; Mk. 2:28; Lk. 6:5 [Lord of God's Ten Commandments]
  • The angels are "His angels" Mt. 13:41; 16:27 and He commands "His angels" Mt. 24:31; Mk. 13:27
  • Jesus called it "My church" Mt. 16:18 and believers are "My sheep" Jn. 10:14, 27 and they are "His elect" Mt. 24:31; Mk. 13:27
  • "Who do men say that I am?" Mt. 16:13; Mk. 8:27 "who do you say that I am?" Mt. 16:15
  • Heaven and earth will pass away but "My words" will never Mt. [5:18] 24:35; Mk. 13:31; Lk. 21:33
  • Jesus has "His own glory" Lk. 9:26; [Jn. 2:11; 16:14] The Son is "glorified" 8x Jn. 11:4; 12:23; 13:31-32; [17:1, 5, 10 24]
  • Be "My disciple" Lk. 14:27; Jn. 8:31; 15:8 Forsake all to "be My disciple" Lk. 14:33 "you are My disciples" Jn. 13:35
  • We read in John 5 and Luke 24 that "the Scriptures… testify of Me" Jn. 5:39; [Lk. 24:44]
  • "You [Apostles] also will bear witness [of Me] because you have been with Me" Jn. 15:27
  • "I am the bread of life," "of heaven," "of God" Jn. 6: 32-33, 35, 41, [48,] 51
  • "Abraham rejoiced to see My day" Jn. 8:56; "Before Abraham was, I AM" Jn. 8:58
  • Those who oppress Christians are "persecuting Me" Acts 9:4-5; 22:7-8; 26:14-15
  • The Spirit "will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it" Jn. 16:14

Scores of times Jesus uses the personal pronoun My with words like commandments, sake, words, lambs, sheep, peace, love, joy, voice, name, sayings, kingdom, angels, and church. Three examples powerfully illustrate the point. First, "Abraham rejoiced to see My day..." Secondly, "I know My sheep, and am known by My own." And thirdly, "Assuredly, I say to you... Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away." The prophets and John were the messengers; Jesus is the Message, the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and put Himself at the center of His message, because He is God.

Who will you believe? Eternal life is on the line, the Father only accepts those who worship him in spirit and TRUTH-John 4:22-24

Right back at you!

kjw47

Banned
No need to reason it out. It's pretty clear on it's own.

You mean, like you've been?

Like you do? See post #172.

How about quoting it, for once, instead of just making the reference to it?

Matthew 28:18-20:
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

"... in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit..."

Singular authority of THREE distinct Persons.

Oh, and the Granville Sharp Rule applies here too, by the way...

"The Father" and "the Son" and "The Holy Spirit"

Not:

"The Father and Son and Holy Spirit"

This is what happens when you don't know what scripture says.

Philippians 2:7:
"but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men."

The word used there literally means "to empty" (the Greek text is much shorter, saying "[but] [Himself] [emptied] [(the) form] [of a servant] [having taken] [in] [(the) likeness] [of men] [having been made]").

Christ EMPTIED Himself when He, being God, came from Heaven, taking upon Himself the form of a bondservant, coming in the likeness (the form) of a man.

Another verse that's relevant is this one:

John 1:14:
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

The word used here is a verb that means "to dwell in a tent." Literally, He "tabernacled among us."

Tabernacle.... where have I heard that word before... OH!

Exodus 26:1:
“Moreover you shall make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine woven linen and blue, purple, and scarlet thread; with artistic designs of cherubim you shall weave them.

Instead of dwelling in a literal tent, like He did with Israel, Christ tabernacled in a tent (figuratively) made of human flesh and blood.

Yes, Jesus' Father is positionally above Christ.

No trinitarian denies this.

The problem is that you assume that because there's an authority structure within the Godhead, that therefore God is not triune.

It's a negative inference fallacy.

I find that the relationship between a man and his son is more fitting:

A man is human.
He has a son, who is also human.

The father and son, while being equal in their humanity, are not equal in their position. The father has authority over the son.

In the same way, The Father is God.
He has a Son, who is also God.

The Father and the Son, who are equal in being God, are not equal in their position. The Father has authority over the Son.

Whatever that means...

Your atrocious spelling, grammar, and punctuation make this nearly impossible to read.

The Son of Man (needs to be capitalized, because it's a title, and in fact was Jesus' favorite title for Himself) was appointed king over Israel, because it was God's plan for His nation to have an everlasting kingdom, and so, the Son was chosen to be the everlasting King of Israel.

Just because Jesus will submit Himself to the Father doesn't mean He isn't God.

You've shared nothing but opinions, so quit posturing.

No, we reject your false teaching.

The supposed errors you think exist do not, in fact, exist.

Saying "it's a fact!" doesn't make it so.
Saying "it was by Satan's will" doesn't make it so.
Saying the men were "wicked men" doesn't make it so.
Saying "it was to mislead" doesn't make it so.

Again, you've shared nothing but your personal opinions.

It's called "Judaism."

And no, Israel does not currently serve God.

Yes, trinitarians agree that there is only one God.

He is a single God.

But He is not singular!

He is a plurality, three Persons in one Being.

No, they don't, currently. Israel was cut off in Acts 9. Paul says so.

Yes, we agree!

The problem is that YOU are the one contradicting Him, while WE are the one's who believe Jesus' words. Words like these:

Christ's Self-focus:

Right back at you!
How the darkness hates truth. What is it fear to be wrong? God will show us all. The FEW Jesus spoke of to be on the road to life can already see.

kjw47

Banned
VS

You're continually sabotaging your hope of being taken seriously by rationally-thinking people, by glaringly contradicting yourself like that, kjw47.

From where do you get your extra-Biblical phrase, "king of eternity"?
Jeremiah 10:10 says YHWH(Jehovah) will be king to time indefinite. Means king of eternity. But for the ransom sacrifice God appointed Jesus king for 1000 years. Rev 20:6) But then Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself-1Cor 15:24-28)--All things made back to perfection, earth turned into an Eden(Paradise), Satan and his destroyed in the lake of fire. Gods original plan begins a new--Psalm 37:29--The righteous will possess the earth and reside forever upon it.

Hoping

Banned
No you believe they are fake because you believe errors over Jesus. Jesus religion died when they were murdering all the followers, the son of peredition stood up until these last days.
Not all the "followers" were murdered.
Jesus' religion is alive and doing fine.
And we still live without sin.

kjw47

Banned
Not all the "followers" were murdered.
Jesus' religion is alive and doing fine.
And we still live without sin.
1Kings 8:46--There is no man who does not sin.
After Jesus and apostles were murdered, they went after the followers. Some thrown to hungry wild animals as a public display for their entertainment=Sick. Then Nero was hanging some on stakes along the roadway into the city of Rome and lighting them on fire to light the roadway. I seriously doubt any were publicly claiming to be christian after those events. At best the religion went underground and died out-The religion that came out of Rome did not have Jesus, nor any of her branches fixed the errors.